Author Topic: Ashley Biden & her Pedo dad ??  (Read 2868 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Ashley Biden & her Pedo dad ??
« Reply #100 on: May 24, 2024, 07:36:48 PM »
Illuminati, you sometimes act like such an idiot. My response is a clear and precise one to a question Chaos asked me, which let me remind you was this:  Nothing in my reply is a deflection, unlike the yours to me which rambles all over the place, and literally has nothing to do with Chaos and my conversation. Do yourself a favor and mind your own business. Butting into other folks' posts which have nothing to do with you does not serve you well.

Tough luck - I can reply to any post I so wish - go cry a river about it.
You are continually deflecting as many have pointed out to you when you cannot or dare not
Answer a question truthfully.
Posting long winded diatribe & cut / paste articles anything but answer the questions posters
Ask of you.

Do yourself a favour & try answering with simple straight forward yes / no & truthful answers.
It'd serve you very well & you might not suffer so much abuse & attacks by other posters for
All your grandeur & posturing you're not well thought of on here.

Think on that Mr Not quite as smart & clever as you think you are.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #101 on: May 26, 2024, 03:46:40 PM »
Joe jumped rite in the tub, he gave his crank a rub,
He called his little girl, he gave her nips a twirl,
He had her rub his knob, his buddies "Neal & Bob",
While Hunter learned from Joe, while doing crack & blow,

He also molests kids, while Joe he sniffs their lids,
He's yanking on his caulk, the braindead kvnt cant talk,
Molesting his own blood, the Perv gave her the pud,
A painful death for Joe, just skin him head to toe.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: May 26, 2024, 04:09:56 PM »
Joe jumped rite in the tub, he gave his crank a rub,
He called his little girl, he gave her nips a twirl,
He had her rub his knob, his buddies "Neal & Bob",
While Hunter learned from Joe, while doing crack & blow,

He also molests kids, while Joe he sniffs their lids,
He's yanking on his caulk, the braindead kvnt cant talk,
Molesting his own blood, the Perv gave her the pud,
A painful death for Joe, just skin him head to toe.

;D  👊🏻

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 27, 2024, 11:28:44 AM »
Nothing is wrong with me. Are you aware that a diary is legally considered hearsay?

Are you aware you are Coming across as a Pedo Sympathiser with your
constant deflection.

Read

https://reid.com/resources/investigator-tips/word-games-deceptive-suspects-play

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #104 on: May 27, 2024, 02:04:05 PM »
Nothing is wrong with me. Are you aware that a diary is legally considered hearsay?
So what are you saying with this? Are you saying you believe the diary and the lady that admitted it was hers are lying, that her father is not a kid sniffing/touching pervert?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 27, 2024, 09:11:48 PM »
Are you aware you are Coming across as a Pedo Sympathiser with your
constant deflection.

Read

https://reid.com/resources/investigator-tips/word-games-deceptive-suspects-play

I would say we are talking about what is right and wrong, not what is admissible in court when it comes to a President. Having said that, I've read excerpts from the actual pages of the diary, not the memes that pop up. What Ashely states in her diary, and I know this is going to set off the "Pedo Joe" crowd, does not rise to sexual assault or pedophilia as much as they would like it to. If it did, we both know it would be before the republican congress and there would be a hearing on it. Not a peep. It simply doesn't. As I have said before, it's not a good look for Joe, and I wish we had another candidate, but it doesn't rise to the level some Trumpsters claim it does. It's difficult to discuss this topic without an obvious "What about Trump" because Trump has said and done some creepy things with his daughter. Didn't rise to the level of criminal charges, can't recall anyone on the left going off half cocked about it.. creepy? Absolutely... pedophile? Not enough evidence to support it..

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 27, 2024, 10:37:48 PM »
I would say we are talking about what is right and wrong, not what is admissible in court when it comes to a President. Having said that, I've read excerpts from the actual pages of the diary, not the memes that pop up. What Ashely states in her diary, and I know this is going to set off the "Pedo Joe" crowd, does not rise to sexual assault or pedophilia as much as they would like it to. If it did, we both know it would be before the republican congress and there would be a hearing on it. Not a peep. It simply doesn't. As I have said before, it's not a good look for Joe, and I wish we had another candidate, but it doesn't rise to the level some Trumpsters claim it does. It's difficult to discuss this topic without an obvious "What about Trump" because Trump has said and done some creepy things with his daughter. Didn't rise to the level of criminal charges, can't recall anyone on the left going off half cocked about it.. creepy? Absolutely... pedophile? Not enough evidence to support it..

Ahha you've surfaced 😊  Do you think you are the only to have read them pages ??  It appears so by your
Condescending attitude. 
You also are Ignoring the countless video clips of Pedo Joe & Children along with the nipple tweaking
Accusation of Maria Piacesi - Jeez I really hope you & Prime would be a lot more concerned & vocal
If it was Your Daughters making these claims backed up by video.

WTF is wrong with you lot.  You just  do not & cannot admit what your Eyes & Brain are telling you,
So you come with nonsense & deniel .

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: May 28, 2024, 07:06:37 AM »
Angry Shitter is melting down hard, LOL   ::) ::)

i=TECU1iuSltm0Lxih

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 28, 2024, 07:07:54 AM »
[/b]

If it were Trump in same situation, your thoughts would be very different....

The kvnt is on video twisting a little girls nipple, /debate... 

Pedocrat...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #109 on: May 28, 2024, 08:16:51 AM »

Female SS agents and staffers have quit over Bidens' behavior swimming naked in the pool, walking around nude, etc.   He is a disgusting pervert, as is his son, etc.   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #110 on: May 28, 2024, 08:29:24 AM »

Why can't any situation be judged on it's own merit without drawing false equivalencies to Trump?

Trump says his daughter is good looking and joking he'd marry her is not the same as showering with a teenager.

Trump stuttering is not the same as Biden's cognitive decline and behavior

Biden is not absolved from stealing classified documents he was not authorized to decommission because he didn't obstruct the return.

The guys is a disaster, in policy, in being divisive, in his virtue signaling, and his overall demeanor and behavior.  Unfit to lead.

Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #111 on: May 28, 2024, 08:31:09 AM »
Why can't any situation be judged on it's own merit without drawing false equivalencies to Trump?

Trump says his daughter is good looking and joking he'd marry her is not the same as showering with a teenager.

Biden is not absolved from stealing classified documents he was not authorized to decommission because he didn't obstruct the return.

The guys is a disaster, in policy, in being divisive, in his virtue signaling, and his overall demeanor and behavior.  Unfit to lead.

His speech last week at the graduation to the black graduates was beyond disgraceful and disgusting.  He is the worst and most revolting pos ever in public office in my life with his putrid language and treatment of others. 

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 28, 2024, 03:35:52 PM »
He sucks moose-caulk while fondling little girls, a pure enemy of all that is good. Pure evil...
His own kid calls him "Pedo Peter"... Thats normal... 
???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #113 on: May 28, 2024, 05:42:05 PM »

Their immediate response is "but Trump...." never addressing the abortion they voted for. The TDS is nothing we've ever seen before.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2024, 02:52:58 PM »
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2024, 03:14:03 PM »

The Pedocrat supporters on here are so Mentally Fucked they cannot stop thinking about Donald
He is their minds 24/7 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣   Their a bunch of Fucking 🤡s 

Their answer to anything & all to do with Pedo Joe or his Pedo son is - Donald Donald Donald
Its clearly obvious we have many Pedo's or Pedo Sympathisers as they never ever speak our about
Joe & hunters disgusting behaviour yet its slapping them in the face over & over again.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 04, 2024, 07:01:14 PM »

The Pedocrat supporters on here are so Mentally Fucked they cannot stop thinking about Donald
He is their minds 24/7 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣   Their a bunch of Fucking 🤡s 

Their answer to anything & all to do with Pedo Joe or his Pedo son is - Donald Donald Donald
Its clearly obvious we have many Pedo's or Pedo Sympathisers as they never ever speak our about
Joe & hunters disgusting behaviour yet its slapping them in the face over & over again.

Yes well, the difference is Donald is now a convicted felon and neither President Biden nor his son, Hunter is (yet). This gives folks much more to say about him. Plus, Trump personally evokes reason to talk about him all the time... mainly because narcissistic megalomanias like Trump, crave being the absolute center of attention.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2024, 09:01:46 PM »
Yes well, the difference is Donald is now a convicted felon and neither President Biden nor his son, Hunter is (yet). This gives folks much more to say about him. Plus, Trump personally evokes reason to talk about him all the time... mainly because narcissistic megalomanias like Trump, crave being the absolute center of attention.

As Pedocrat & a Pedo supporter in your shoes I'd shut up.

TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP TRUMP  HTH 😊 👊🏻

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 05, 2024, 02:29:41 PM »
As Pedocrat & a Pedo supporter in your shoes I'd shut up.

TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP TRUMP  HTH 😊 👊🏻

Definition of paedocracy - A government formed by children. :)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #119 on: June 05, 2024, 02:45:49 PM »
How does it feel to know that the last days of your life will be spent being told what to do by Donald J. Trump? MAGA
T