Poll

Who is the bigger fake tough guy? The one who claims to fight but runs away gives excuses and changes the goalposts if it comes on top?

Brian Hankins
25 (89.3%)
John Fury
3 (10.7%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Who is the biggest coward?  (Read 1927 times)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
Who is the biggest coward?
« on: May 15, 2024, 06:02:32 PM »
Easy one this

One is a blow hard who claims he will fight anyone despite having a record that says he cants fight sleep. He claims he can fight Tyson. He claims he can never be beaten. He hides behind his family money and his son. He is a proven liar and woman beater. The other is John Fury
B

pamith

• Getbig V
Re: Who is the biggest coward?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2024, 08:02:59 PM »
Bro...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2024, 04:46:49 AM »
Great to have you back, 38.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2024, 05:14:37 AM »
not going well Brian
B

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2024, 05:21:54 AM »
Brian is finally gonna win something on merit!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2024, 05:24:33 AM »
Yeah, in America we have a thing called innocent until proven guilty. I have never hit a woman in my life. I am not hiding behind anyone or anything. I will slap the shit out of anyone of you fucking fools that disrespects me in real life. However, fuck no I am not planning my life around fighting 60-year-old man 6 months from now. You claim you want to fight me in England yet we don't even know who you are other than you are 250lbs of 60-year-old fat ass slob just like Josh. You are both fucking nonsense. I do not make my life plans based on nonsense. I have better things to do. And shit didn't you threaten to stab me when I wasn't looking as well? Talk about a pussy

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2024, 05:27:21 AM »
Big BHank, please rate the Getbiggers by who you think would give you the most trouble vs the least.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2024, 05:36:55 AM »
Big BHank, please rate the Getbiggers by who you think would give you the most trouble vs the least.

Obviously BigRO and RobGuns would be the most difficult due to their sheer physicality

SC and Krank would come in next as they both have some physicality and some training. Krank seems meaner but SC trains BJJ they are both in good cardio and strength shape so it is a toss up. But given my size and wrestling I still win both of these. I am a little bit bigger than both of them although yes they both do more cardiovascular training and there big 3 lifts are as good as mine. Still though I will have the size and strength advantage in a grappling context. But they put up resistance they at least think they can win and will put forth effort. They are both athletic and fit.  I just think my grappling exp carries me.

I will give Matt an honorable mention as he is in shape last we saw and has trained some wrestling but again I just think I have more grappling exp but he is in shape at least and strong so he gets a mention. But again I think my skill carries me.

So

1st tier
BIGRO ROB
2nd Tier
SC, Matt, Krank

I don't rank the rest of the board at all. I don't see anyone else capable of putting up any resistance. I just don't think the rest of the board has the physical tools to deal with me much less the skill.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2024, 05:39:31 AM »
Obviously BigRO and RobGuns would be the most difficult due to their sheer physicality

SC and Krank would come in next as they both have some physicality and some training. Krank seems meaner but SC trains BJJ they are both in good cardio and strength shape so it is a toss up. But given my size and wrestling I still win both of these. I am a little bit bigger than both of them although yes they both do more cardiovascular training and there big 3 lifts are as good as mine. Still though I will have the size and strength advantage in a grappling context. But they put up resistance they at least think they can win and will put forth effort. They are both athletic and fit.  I just think my grappling exp carries me.

I don't rank the rest of the board at all. I don't see anyone else capable of putting up any resistance. I just don't think the rest of the board has the physical tools to deal with me much less the skill.
you don’t know shit

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2024, 05:41:28 AM »
Yeah, in America we have a thing called innocent until proven guilty. I have never hit a woman in my life. I am not hiding behind anyone or anything. I will slap the shit out of anyone of you fucking fools that disrespects me in real life. However, fuck no I am not planning my life around fighting 60-year-old man 6 months from now. You claim you want to fight me in England yet we don't even know who you are other than you are 250lbs of 60-year-old fat ass slob just like Josh. You are both fucking nonsense. I do not make my life plans based on nonsense. I have better things to do. And shit didn't you threaten to stab me when I wasn't looking as well? Talk about a pussy

Brian

We all. know if you found out my name you would run to the authorities straight away. Its a bitch move. Your a bitch. Its what you do.

I never threatened to do anything when you werent looking brian. Fo frthe record Brian I would kick your fucking bald head all over the place.

Now- the Olympia. You going bitch?
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2024, 05:49:13 AM »
Brian

We all. know if you found out my name you would run to the authorities straight away. Its a bitch move. Your a bitch. Its what you do.

I never threatened to do anything when you werent looking brian. Fo frthe record Brian I would kick your fucking bald head all over the place.

I don't know my plans for next week. I can say I have a reservation for the Tyson/JP fight in Texas in July. I am also looking at UFC 303 at the Sphere in Vegas in Sept. I kind of want to do the Nationals in July or Sept. I want to book my pec surgery yesterday and my wife wants a vacation. I have a home on the market, and I need to move. I have a reservation for the Olympia.

Josh does not factor into my plans and he never will nor do you. If and when I run into him or you I will handle it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2024, 05:50:46 AM »

I will give Matt an honorable mention as he is in shape last we saw and has trained some wrestling but again I just think I have more grappling exp but he is in shape at least and strong so he gets a mention. But again I think my skill carries me.

So

1st tier
BIGRO ROB
2nd Tier
SC, Matt, Krank

Don't forget the King.....Mass with class and still a hint of abs.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2024, 05:51:27 AM »
hahahahahaahahahahahahah ahahahahahaaha

and there it is

he's not showing. he can tell you he will be out for a year though but doesnt plan his future. what an absolute coward.
B

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2024, 05:55:32 AM »
John Fury is not a FAKE tough guy

He is a tough dude
Q

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2024, 06:12:05 AM »

Then why did you let your brother disrespect you and Clegg disrespect you?

You wouldn’t do shit. You are a bleeding  pussy.  who has a cane in his car.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2024, 06:16:41 AM »

Absolutely he is.

All mouth & no action - he's a typical loud mouth Nothing.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2024, 06:19:34 AM »
Brian

Yes That's exactly what he want's to do & why he keeps on about having
your details - Yet the Dear little Cup cake isnt Scared of anyone... Ha ha ha

He is the least Tough Tough man I've ever know of.

Shit scared & Full of Excuses. = Khvnt

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2024, 06:19:51 AM »

So

1st tier
BIGRO ROB
2nd Tier
SC, Matt, Krank

I`d rip your big head off and shit down your neck.......phony fuck.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2024, 06:20:53 AM »
I`d rip your big head off and shit down your neck.......phony fuck.

Wes is next to DJ on Outer Mongolia Tier 243

I would pay good money to see Wes fight DJ

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2024, 06:21:52 AM »

He never used a cane....that`s an excuse because he never trained legs early on.

Ever see a pic of this nitwit with a cane...................y ou won`t either cuz he made it up.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2024, 06:24:41 AM »
Wes is next to DJ on Outer Mongolia Tier 243
I`ve been in more fights than you can shake a stick your dick at.

I`d say anything I wanted to your face and you would do jackshit I guarantee it......unless of course we were on a soft giving surface.

I`ve been in some Pier 6 brawls nikka.

In fact I`d love to fight you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2024, 06:27:27 AM »
I`ve been in more fights than you can shake a stick your dick at.

I`d say anything I wanted to your face and you would do jackshit I guarantee it......unless of course we were on a soft giving surface.

I`ve been in some Pier 6 brawls nikka.

In fact I`d love to fight you.

I believe you can fight which is why even at 68 I am putting you up against DJ who is like 52 and claims to be able to box. I like fighting but fair fighting you and me is nonsense.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2024, 06:28:16 AM »
infantry operative with a cane

ANOTHER LIE!

Brian you've never had an adult fight in yourlife
You've certainly never boxed
B

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2024, 06:30:10 AM »
Bhanks is scared of a 60 yr old man?  ???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2024, 06:31:29 AM »
Bhanks is scared of a 60 yr old man?  ???

Terrified look you guys can talk whatever nonsense you want online in real life no one is saying anything stupid to me