Author Topic: Gear with my new programme  (Read 1938 times)

LiL_KiWi

• Getbig II
Gear with my new programme
« on: May 02, 2006, 11:04:10 AM »
Hi all, im new here, my personal trainer, (ex powerlifter, and bodybuilder, has put me on a new programme.

It consists of the norm

BCAA's
B2
Protein powder
glutamine
glucosamine

As well as my strict diet and new lifting programme. Now, he is putting TEST or STANAZOL into the programme. Is this ok? which one is better, for a first time user.

Thanks in advance.

My stats are

5`6
178lbs (80kgs)

Good definition in arms, back, shoulders, but a bit chubby in belly and boobs  ::)

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
Re: Gear with my new programme
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 11:54:07 AM »
Hi all, im new here, my personal trainer, (ex powerlifter, and bodybuilder, has put me on a new programme.

It consists of the norm

BCAA's
B2
Protein powder
glutamine
glucosamine

As well as my strict diet and new lifting programme. Now, he is putting TEST or STANAZOL into the programme. Is this ok? which one is better, for a first time user.

Thanks in advance.

My stats are

5`6
178lbs (80kgs)

Good definition in arms, back, shoulders, but a bit chubby in belly and boobs  ::)

If your "trainer" told you to jump out of a plane without a parachute, would you do it?

Research steroids on your own for a while before you touch them....

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 12:07:46 PM »
r u a male?  test is the base of all cycles yo. i wouldnt take winny alone. i would research for a wgile and keep up on this site, very good info when dealing with juice. read up and learn and make ur own decisions

muscle
muscle

LiL_KiWi

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 12:16:51 PM »
Ive been on here awhile, just been reading up lately, so what your saying is, dont take stanazol alone, he has been on the gear before, years ago, when he was competing here in OZ. i asked him if i could go on them, he named test and stanazol, i didnt go into it with him in detail.

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 06:42:43 PM »
to get an idea of hat the board thinks about stanazol cycle, do a search for 'winny only cycle' ;)

LiL_KiWi

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2006, 12:30:14 AM »
I will be doing a winny and test stack cycle.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2006, 01:00:35 AM »
Shouldn't do more than 1 thing for your first cycle or else you won't know how each drug affects you.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2006, 08:50:22 AM »
Shouldn't do more than 1 thing for your first cycle or else you won't know how each drug affects you.
True, a test only cycle is a great way to begin, but I don't believe adding in winny would be a bad thing.
For example, he could run a 12 wk cycle of 500mg test/wk and then add in 6wks of winny at 50mg eod the later half. Doing this he should have no trouble determining how his body reacts to both test and winny.

Ive been on here awhile, just been reading up lately, so what your saying is, dont take stanazol alone, he has been on the gear before, years ago, when he was competing here in OZ. i asked him if i could go on them, he named test and stanazol, i didnt go into it with him in detail.
It sounds like you and your trainer just briefly touched on the subject of AAS and he just mentioned two separate drugs in sort of a brief conversation. My advice to you, if you are paying this guy for his input and advice, absolutely grill him and make him tell you everything he knows about the subject...but don't stop there. Do your own research as well, don't rely on what he says as 100% gospel truth. Take what he tells you, take what you learn on your own, and see how it all lines up and then you will be in a better position to make sound decisions.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2006, 10:30:24 PM »

It consists of the norm

BCAA's
B2
Protein powder
glutamine
glucosamine

Thanks in advance.

My stats are

5`6
178lbs (80kgs)

If he's seriously thinking of putting you on Winstrol by itself, he's out of his mind.

Test, perhaps.......but still, if you are going to use it just because he tells you to somethign is wrong.

Use AAS when you have fully researched them, not under the advice of some "trainer" who doesn't seem all that knowledgeable from his recommendations.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...