Author Topic: Very Important steroid questions.  (Read 1941 times)

Muscleboy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Very Important steroid questions.
« on: May 02, 2006, 11:56:25 AM »
I was wondering if when you take steroids for the first time and after you come off of them, you lose all the muscle you gain from them.  Is this true.  It would suck to gain a good deal of muscle and lose it right after you come off.  My second question is how do you get them?  And third is when should you start taking them.  I am 21 years old and have been lifting since i was 17.  I started at about 150 lbs and couldnt see my abs and now am mid 170s and can see my abs. (Prolly could get to 180's if i didnt do cardio all the time.)  Thanks guys.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
Re: Very Important steroid questions.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 12:04:35 PM »
I would suggest reading..."Newbies read this" thread.... ::)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 12:06:07 PM »
if u cycle off correctly and keep ur diet the same u should be fine. pct is a must. this not a place to ask for stuff. u can start whenever u know what u want, what r u p[lannin on doing

muscle
muscle

Muscleboy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 12:11:55 PM »
Sorry, i didnt know you werent suppossed to ask where to get it.  Anyway, i didnt plan on doing anything real extreme.  Just something to put on a few pounds without making me look like a monster. I dont want to get gyno, i mean that would be a nightmare.  Also, i had a bad history of acne and am now losing my hair (at 21!) without taking anything so i dont want to accelerate that.  Im just a newbe looking around before i commit myself, thats all.

LiL_KiWi

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 12:17:55 PM »
I too, am in the same boat as u bro.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 12:56:32 PM »
Educate yourselves first.  Go on the internet and do searches youll find a lot o f good info. You will be led to them.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 03:28:46 PM »
Sorry, i didnt know you werent suppossed to ask where to get it.  Anyway, i didnt plan on doing anything real extreme.  Just something to put on a few pounds without making me look like a monster. I dont want to get gyno, i mean that would be a nightmare.  Also, i had a bad history of acne and am now losing my hair (at 21!) without taking anything so i dont want to accelerate that.  Im just a newbe looking around before i commit myself, thats all.

I bet you are just wanting to take a mild oral steroid arent you. Something that you can just take in the mornings that will get you big huh? ::)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2006, 04:19:33 PM »
I bet you are just wanting to take a mild oral steroid arent you. Something that you can just take in the mornings that will get you big huh? ::)

Mmmmm..turanabol ;)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2006, 04:52:02 PM »
bro your still 21, your test levels are still raging.. make do with this untill you are about 25, you can still make some good gains..... what does your diet look like?

you wanna do something without being extreme but aas are pretty extreme? you say you just wanna put on a few pounds you can easily do this naturally

if your gonna go aas route there no halfway, your either in it all way (gainin 15 or more pounds and being a monster)or nothing at all

you can get acne, you can get hairloss, etc etc...... theres really no 100% safe side....... so you gotta consider this, also if your still feeling great everyday and ragin sex addict and lookin goood i would keep up being natural till around 24-25 when your nat test levels start to really drop

also stay away from the over the counter orals sold on websites and gnc etc like superdrol, they are very tempting to the crowds who wanna start out b/c of people makin huge gains on them but the side effects are greater then the gains

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2006, 06:49:12 PM »
Mmmmm..turanabol ;)

Good shit but you usually have to take it twice a day.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2006, 07:35:37 PM »
Mmmmm..turanabol ;)

Breakfast of champions ;)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2006, 10:13:45 PM »
I was wondering if when you take steroids for the first time and after you come off of them, you lose all the muscle you gain from them.  Is this true.  It would suck to gain a good deal of muscle and lose it right after you come off.  My second question is how do you get them?  And third is when should you start taking them.  I am 21 years old and have been lifting since i was 17.  I started at about 150 lbs and couldnt see my abs and now am mid 170s and can see my abs. (Prolly could get to 180's if i didnt do cardio all the time.)  Thanks guys.

Read the board.

Find the answers to your "newbie" questions on your own.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...