Author Topic: Trying to take out the most powerful person in the world…  (Read 1599 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Trying to take out the most powerful person in the world…
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2024, 01:09:10 PM »
FFS  not this shit again.  You cried assassination attempt when he caught covid.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2024, 01:11:07 PM »
Obviously deadly force should not be authorized, but to listen to these talking heads on both sides, is ridiculously tiring.
I just like the Vids that make fun of them..   8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2024, 01:57:19 PM »
Obviously deadly force should not be authorized, but to listen to these talking heads on both sides, is ridiculously tiring.
I just like the Vids that make fun of them..   8)

It’s literally all they have left. As predicted, all of their cases are falling apart. Whether they succeed is another story

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2024, 02:39:29 PM »
Someone's trying to take out Derek Lunsford?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2024, 03:00:53 PM »
Someone's trying to take out Derek Lunsford Tom Stoltman?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2024, 03:08:04 PM »
When does a law enforcement operation not have deadly force authorized? Isn’t that like a big part of the whole having guns thing?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2024, 04:03:42 PM »
When does a law enforcement operation not have deadly force authorized? Isn’t that like a big part of the whole having guns thing?

When? On a former president leading in all polls….never. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2024, 04:21:10 PM »
It was in January 2022.  There were no polls.  Only in your little hopes and dreams and preliminary opinion pieces.

Reality uses lethal force on that retarded head of yours every single day. 

Tell us again how they tried to use  Covid to assassinate him. That was really funny.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2024, 05:02:12 PM »
When? On a former president leading in all polls….never.

Dude I’m a Trump guy same as you, but come on.

I’m sure lethal force was authorized the same way it’s authorized for any high profile search warrant across the country at any given time. They can’t just shoot him for any reason. Stop. If Big Don would have went nuts with a shotgun they had the right to defend themselves. He didn’t so they didn’t. Case closed.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2024, 05:22:08 PM »
It was in January 2022.  There were no polls.  Only in your little hopes and dreams and preliminary opinion pieces.

Reality uses lethal force on that retarded head of yours every single day. 

Tell us again how they tried to use  Covid to assassinate him. That was really funny.

are you seriously going to tell me they didn’t start going after him like January 7,2021 to try to take him out of the even the possibility of him running in 24’? Tell me you’re not that stupid

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2024, 06:08:32 PM »

I’m sure lethal force was authorized the same way it’s authorized for any high profile search warrant across the country at any given time. They can’t just shoot him for any reason. Stop. If Big Don would have went nuts with a shotgun they had the right to defend themselves. He didn’t so they didn’t. Case closed.

Stop with the Rambo fantasies and get serious.  They were looking for documents from a country club owned & occupied by the previous president, not raiding a traphouse.  “Well that’s the way we always do it” isn’t a good enough reason to storm Mar-a-Lago with a bunch of armed federal agents, especially on a warrant authored by an opposing DOJ. 

They didnt need guns to carry a bunch of documents out.  Case closed.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2024, 06:13:42 PM »

Wtf?

Didn't you brazenly announunce a couple months ago to all of us that you were a lefty libturd phag and proud of it?

And threatened us with your Glock or something like that if we don't like it.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2024, 08:05:20 PM »
Wtf?

Didn't you brazenly announunce a couple months ago to all of us that you were a lefty libturd phag and proud of it?

And threatened us with your Glock or something like that if we don't like it.

Listen, Jamal using your face as a glory hole must have rattled that last peanut sized piece of brain tissue loose.

Cite the source for such a reality-deprived statement. I’ll wait.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2024, 08:09:25 PM »
Stop with the Rambo fantasies and get serious.  They were looking for documents from a country club owned & occupied by the previous president, not raiding a traphouse.  “Well that’s the way we always do it” isn’t a good enough reason to storm Mar-a-Lago with a bunch of armed federal agents, especially on a warrant authored by an opposing DOJ. 

They didnt need guns to carry a bunch of documents out.  Case closed.

No Rambo fantasies. Yes, the DOJ is corrupt and these are BS investigations. Of course

At the end of the day it was a criminal investigation and cops did the raid. They usually have guns.

Or do you believe that high profile politicians and billions indeed should have a different set of circumstances that surround their criminal matters, as fake as they are. If they sent a couple dudes in suits and a box of lollipops to raid Hunters pad there would be an uproar.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2024, 09:09:23 PM »
OMG, Trump is nowhere near the most powerful person in the world. Give me a break. The members of the Deep State are the ones running the show. Which is why Trump is constantly scrambling to stay above water. If Trump wins again don't be surprised to see him surrounded with another batch of traitors more loyal to the Deep State than the USA. It looks to me like it is all a Dog and Pony Show.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2024, 09:53:06 PM »
This is absolutely a big deal. Don’t buy the bullshit otherwise.

It was not a standard op. The MAL raid was an unprecedented action with significant potential for confusion and blue on blue issues and conflict. It also involved competing equities between federal agencies (FBI & USSS) with equal statutory claims to interrupt the other’s activities.

Anyone telling you otherwise is either dumb, or playing dumb. I’ve done more deconfliction with Russians in a foreign op I did for the USSS than the FBI did in their search warrant at MAL.

Only a dumbass would pitch the “it’s the standard paperwork” line. Go serve a search warrant at the White House in the cocaine case while filling out your “standard paperwork” and see how that works out for you. Wake up. - Bongino

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2024, 09:56:18 PM »
OMG, Trump is nowhere near the most powerful person in the world. Give me a break. The members of the Deep State are the ones running the show. Which is why Trump is constantly scrambling to stay above water. If Trump wins again don't be surprised to see him surrounded with another batch of traitors more loyal to the Deep State than the USA. It looks to me like it is all a Dog and Pony Show.

If he wasn’t none of this wouldn’t be going on. It started 2015 and is still going on except now it’s just ramped up 10 fold for 2024.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2024, 04:19:35 AM »

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2024, 04:24:02 AM »
No Rambo fantasies. Yes, the DOJ is corrupt and these are BS investigations. Of course

At the end of the day it was a criminal investigation and cops did the raid. They usually have guns.

Or do you believe that high profile politicians and billions indeed should have a different set of circumstances that surround their criminal matters, as fake as they are. If they sent a couple dudes in suits and a box of lollipops to raid Hunters pad there would be an uproar.

Ok, I’ll cop to my ignorance here.  Why is “lethal force” something that needs to be authorized on the exercise of a search warrant?  It implies that there are situations in which it doesn’t need to be authorized, no?  I think this is one of those situations.

If the Trump DOJ raided the homes of Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton with heavily armed stormtroopers, I’d find it hilarious and well-deserved.  But if I am being honest, a couple of FBI pencil pushers would be appropriate. 

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2024, 04:25:47 AM »

Anyone telling you otherwise is either dumb, or playing dumb. I’ve done more deconfliction with Russians in a foreign op I did for the USSS than the FBI did in their search warrant at MAL.

WTF I thought you were an athletic trainer.  Now you claim to have served in the secret service??

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2024, 04:27:18 AM »
   Q
F

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2024, 04:32:41 AM »
For whatever reason, they are very scared of Agent Orange...
Its bizarre actually.  ???

The shitter had the same Doc's, it doesnt matter how many, etc.
Arrest 'em both..

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2024, 04:40:38 AM »
Someone's trying to take out Shizzo?

I think you mean Goodrum
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2024, 04:41:58 AM »
For whatever reason, they are very scared of Agent Orange...
Its bizarre actually.  ???

The shitter had the same Doc's, it doesnt matter how many, etc.
Arrest 'em both..

If they(Deeps) are so scared of him, why can't they assassinate Big T?

Afraid of making him a martyr?
Q