Author Topic: Shitter Blasts in a Persons Face  (Read 349 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Shitter Blasts in a Persons Face
« on: May 24, 2024, 05:20:34 AM »
His AIDS filled rectum let go, on the poor people behind him...

i=lJxf7xPWnGPaWKZK

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: Shitter Blasts in a Persons Face
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2024, 06:56:01 AM »
The expression on his face is weird.  Looks like a senile man.  Scary.

I don't think he understood why people were laughing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2024, 07:53:08 AM »
His AIDS filled rectum let go, on the poor people behind him...

i=lJxf7xPWnGPaWKZK

He is a corpse 

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2024, 12:30:25 PM »
The expression on his face is weird.  Looks like a senile man.  Scary.

I don't think he understood why people were laughing.

Looks very lost, confused and brain dead..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2024, 04:49:19 PM »
Looks very lost, confused and brain dead..

Of course he does. This is a rule, when you fart in public you look around the room to see who did that... it is supposed fool folks into believing it was not you.

I recently read some silly media story about Trump farting stinky farts, (as if anyone's farts smell like roses). Being an old guy myself, I can honestly say we old timers are more prone to indigestion and therefore must be extra careful with our diets. Plus, when we were teenagers... farting was cool. It is no longer cool when an 'old fart' does it.  ;D

Also, I read and heard stories ad nauseum about Trump falling asleep during his trial. I   thought to myself, who wouldn’t considering the amount of physical and mental stress this is causing him... not to forget a total lack of time to sleep and rejuvenate?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2024, 07:41:08 PM »
Of course he does. This is a rule, when you fart in public you look around the room to see who did that... it is supposed fool folks into believing it was not you.

I recently read some silly media story about Trump farting stinky farts, (as if anyone's farts smell like roses). Being an old guy myself, I can honestly say we old timers are more prone to indigestion and therefore must be extra careful with our diets. Plus, when we were teenagers... farting was cool. It is no longer cool when an 'old fart' does it.  ;D

Also, I read and heard stories ad nauseum about Trump falling asleep during his trial. I   thought to myself, who wouldn’t considering the amount of physical and mental stress this is causing him... not to forget a total lack of time to sleep and rejuvenate?

He may well of Shit his Pants at the same time as Farting with some luck he did.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2024, 08:12:16 PM »

Of course you bring up Trump again.

At your age, and especially Biden's age, one should consider himself lucky if a fart is just a fart and not shitting himself.