Author Topic: Eddie Hall curls girls!  (Read 2022 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Eddie Hall curls girls!
« on: May 24, 2024, 12:33:18 PM »

YouTube Comment:  ;D

His wife is 100% gonna bring this video up in their next 63 arguements

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Eddie curls girls!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2024, 01:03:01 PM »
Easy shit. And stupid. I can’t stand him.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2024, 01:27:13 PM »

dj181 would let you curl him with your fist up his ass.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2024, 01:28:57 PM »
dj181 would let you curl him with your fist up his ass.

Hahaha.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2024, 01:30:17 PM »

He is a moron...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2024, 01:31:52 PM »

Was happy when Hafthor won over him in Boxing
Q

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2024, 02:23:05 PM »

That was super satisfying.

Thor's not a very likeable fella, but Hall's an absolute douchebag.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2024, 02:26:04 PM »
He still can't strict curl 75 kilo so he is weak.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2024, 02:28:06 PM »
Does Edward's wife know about this?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2024, 02:32:28 PM »

Can’t stand the stupid fat cunt either mate, bet he thought the two lasses wanted him yet they complained about his fat fuck stink as soon as he left

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2024, 02:34:40 PM »
Was this a sanctioned event? If not, it doesn’t count.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2024, 03:13:30 PM »
Was this a sanctioned event? If not, it doesn’t count.

Back when Eddie was crying about Thors deadlift, he conveniently forgot about his own "Silver Dollar Deadlift" record he did in a bookstore.
(Nothing weighed, no judges, etc).

Thor weighed all plates on video live, and had Big Z as a judge. (Or was it Magnus) both are certified ref's/judges.
I lost any bit of respect for fat Eddie and loved it when Thor beat his ass in the ring.
After easily taking his deadlift record. (Eddie bled out his ears, had to go to ER in ambulance after his)...
Fat clown...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2024, 12:20:52 AM »
Kyriakos Grizzly would mog them both.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2024, 01:35:12 AM »
Back when Eddie was crying about Thors deadlift, he conveniently forgot about his own "Silver Dollar Deadlift" record he did in a bookstore.
(Nothing weighed, no judges, etc).

Thor weighed all plates on video live, and had Big Z as a judge. (Or was it Magnus) both are certified ref's/judges.
I lost any bit of respect for fat Eddie and loved it when Thor beat his ass in the ring.
After easily taking his deadlift record. (Eddie bled out his ears, had to go to ER in ambulance after his)...
Fat clown...

When Eddie deadlifted 500kg nobody came close. The best Thor managed was 440kg. I know Thor eventually lifted 501kg but Eddie was the first and he ranks above Thor in static strength. His upper body strength was more impressive than Thor. Look at him bench press here. Thor was not near that strong in the bench press.

Eddie also was the first to knock Thor down in their boxing match. He was also recovering from a torn biceps injury shortly prior to the match. Had he been uninjured and connected a few shots Thor would have been lights out.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2024, 01:36:17 AM »
He was legit strong, you know that.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2024, 01:37:39 AM »
Can’t stand the stupid fat cunt either mate, bet he thought the two lasses wanted him yet they complained about his fat fuck stink as soon as he left
If you watch the end closely - the girl in the red shorts is wet.  ;D

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2024, 01:40:09 AM »
Brutal workout here.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2024, 01:43:09 AM »
Kyriakos Grizzly would mog them both.

And Darren would mog all three of them.
Q

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2024, 02:48:17 AM »
When Eddie deadlifted 500kg nobody came close. The best Thor managed was 440kg. I know Thor eventually lifted 501kg but Eddie was the first and he ranks above Thor in static strength. His upper body strength was more impressive than Thor. Look at him bench press here. Thor was not near that strong in the bench press.

Eddie also was the first to knock Thor down in their boxing match. He was also recovering from a torn biceps injury shortly prior to the match. Had he been uninjured and connected a few shots Thor would have been lights out.

"First" doesnt really mean much, its who did it last. Others are coming for that record.
I have no issue with his strength, he's a monster.

What's weak is his character. Also getting knocked down is also nothing, its how the fight ends.
He got his ass kicked.

Eddie was smart to get out early, as he was gassed beyond belief. Bleeding out his ears, heart almost exploding, ambulance trip after his deadlift.

Your reasoning doesnt work either about "had he connected" etc.  He didnt. Like every boxing match.
Speculation doesnt count. Eddie had zero skills in there, he looked awkward.
He got his ass beat.

Im not attacking you obsidian, youre a good dude, I just dont think the "only if" stuff works (for anyone).
IF Eddies aunt had a penis, she'd be his uncle (etc)...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2024, 03:11:56 AM »
"First" doesnt really mean much, its who did it last. Others are coming for that record.

What's weak is his character. Also getting knocked down is also nothing, its how the fight ends.
He got his ass kicked.

Eddie was smart to get out early, as he was gassed beyond belief. Bleeding out his ears, heart almost exploding, ambulance trip after his deadlift.

Your reasoning doesnt work either about "had he connected" etc.  He didnt. Like every boxing match.
He got his ass beat.

Im not attacking you obsidian, youre a good dude, I just dont think the "only if" stuff works (for anyone).

Nope, lots of women have a penis, dont you read the news?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2024, 03:29:20 AM »

He got his ass kicked.

He got his ass beat.

Who ran the second mile under 4 minutes, after Roger Bannister? You had to look that up, didn't you.  ;D

Eddie was the first to deadlift 500kg, and he did it while Hafthor was also in the same competition. The world record was broken 4 times that day, culminating in Eddie's 500kg light. It was epic and legendary.

Yes, he was bleeding. He held the weight for a few seconds. Nobody else came close in that contest. Eddie's 500kg is like Bannister's mile under 4 minutes.

Eddie should have used different tactics against Hafthor. His torn bicep did not help. He should have gotten in closer to avoid getting jabbed constantly. He trained with taller boxers but they weren't experienced enough.

The key to fighting a taller opponent is footwork. Your overall strategy should be to constantly keep them on their toes and unable to land a straight hit. As you're doing that, you should constantly work to make the ring smaller so that you can close the gap where their reach advantage is nullified.

He should have rushed Thor after knocking him down in the second. I know it's easy to sit on the sidelines saying this. I realize it's different when you're facing a giant like Hafthor who was also in great shape. And he improved tremendously during his training. Just think the Eddie hate is ridiculous. Yes, he acts like a child sometimes. Still funny on occasion.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2024, 03:51:05 AM »
I used to dislike Eddie but I don't see the issue with him now, he's openly had/has mental health issues and credits the gym for helping him.
He came across arrogant but most of that was a facade, he's done some interesting and fun stuff on his YouTube channel and is complimenting to all the different athletes he's had on there.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2024, 07:19:23 AM »
He was legit strong, you know that.

Obviously he is strong but curling those girls is easy shit not impressive one bit. The guy is an attention whore. Those girls want nothing to do with him expect maybe his money. Big fat ugly fuck.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2024, 07:42:59 AM »
  Let's see him do this
F

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2024, 08:02:33 AM »
Eddie is trying to maintain his social media presence.

He should go back to his mechanic business and use his fame to grow that.