Author Topic: RIP Kevin Gebhardt - IFBB Pro Bodybuilder - Age 31  (Read 4616 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: RIP Kevin Gebhardt
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2024, 03:21:57 PM »
You make a good point. How is it that every bodybuilder claims they are on TRT but taking dosages no legit doc would prescribe as they shoot up in their house. How does any healthy guy under 50 have low test? Why does every bodybuilder think their normal test levels should be 900? They weren't 900 when they were 21.

Shhh...

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2024, 03:26:12 PM »
According to this article he was 31

https://www.gannikus.de/news/ifbb-pro-kevin-gebhardt-verstorben/

Milos was his "coach" btw ::)

Milo’s has killed quite a few pros he is a sack or Serbian shit

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2024, 03:26:52 PM »
31 is a life well lived.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2024, 04:03:39 PM »
RIP

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2024, 12:51:19 AM »
All worth it
The end goal is to be buried in a large casket. :-\

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2024, 01:06:45 AM »
why doesnt anyone tell thse people that being a pro is an unrealistic expectation?

If you want to lose somebody tell him the truth.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2024, 01:11:17 AM »

Clients go to Milos, not the other way around. When they go to Milos for help, they want to be the next Ronnie Coleman regardless what it takes. Most likely, due to the short results got (due to genetic limitations), clients probably double the dose prescribed by Milos or whoever coach them.

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2024, 02:24:17 AM »
Has anyone confirmed cause of death? For all we know it was a car accident. I do think some of these guys that do pass from roid use are sad. If this guy passed from that you could tell structurally that he would not have a successful career early on, why not just go for the ripped natty look. Not worth it.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2024, 02:36:17 AM »
I'm sure Milos is a good boy and dindu nuffin  ::)

Everyone says Milos is very conservative with drugs. People talk about the dreaded insulin, but realistically, what contribution does insulin have on these deaths? Milos' pro programs have as much as 100iu of insulin in them, but otoh many pros are on 200-300 units without him. The steroids doses are very conservative compared to what many of these guys do. Let's say he recommends 1500 or 2000mg, compare to what pros actually do, say 5-7 or even 10 grams. Standard is at least 4000mg on the Olympia stage. So I very much doubt Milos drastically ramps up anyone's PED program, probably the opposite like I said. But he can't stop the athletes from doing a ton of roids so my guess is he doesn't even try. Only "drastic" thing he does is prescribing 25iu of insulin IV both before and after training but it's still less than what many are accustomed to doing. So how is Milos killing these guys?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2024, 02:44:39 AM »
Everyone says Milos is very conservative with drugs. People talk about the dreaded insulin, but realistically, what contribution does insulin have on these deaths? Milos' pro programs have as much as 100iu of insulin in them, but otoh many pros are on 200-300 units without him. The steroids doses are very conservative compared to what many of these guys do. Let's say he recommends 1500 or 2000mg, compare to what pros actually do, say 5-7 or even 10 grams. Standard is at least 4000mg on the Olympia stage. So I very much doubt Milos drastically ramps up anyone's PED program, probably the opposite like I said. But he can't stop the athletes from doing a ton of roids so my guess is he doesn't even try. Only "drastic" thing he does is prescribing 25iu of insulin IV both before and after training but it's still less than what many are accustomed to doing. So how is Milos killing these guys?

Blaming the coach is the art form of declining self accountability. It's pretty common in professional soccer also.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2024, 03:02:11 AM »
Blaming the coach is the art form of declining self accountability. It's pretty comon in professional soccer also.

Yes. But many aren't even informed on what these coaches actually do, what pros generally do, and so on.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2024, 03:51:58 AM »
Milos kills them all?
Q

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2024, 04:00:27 AM »
Milos was probably trying to get him to lower his doses. I mean this seriously. But he will be blamed anyway...

He seems to have a bad reputation.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2024, 04:45:41 AM »
Has anyone confirmed cause of death? For all we know it was a car accident. I do think some of these guys that do pass from roid use are sad. If this guy passed from that you could tell structurally that he would not have a successful career early on, why not just go for the ripped natty look. Not worth it.

OK, so there's a sequence of 'bad luck' that went roughly like this - I stand to be corrected as this was translated from German

2021 - COVID
2022 - Extreme bronchitis
2023 - Attacked by a dog (type unspecified but apparently badly bitten)
2024 - Died suddenly

T

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2024, 06:11:54 AM »

There is a strong connection between diabetes and heart disease. That isn't exactly the same thing as using insulin when you don't have diabetes, but I am convinced there is a relationship between the two. It isn't something I could show to you through studies because they wouldn't do good studies on people who take insulin when they don't already have diabetes.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2024, 06:12:10 AM »
If you want to lose somebody tell him the truth.

x2.   :'(

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: RIP Kevin Gebhardt - IFBB Pro Bodybuilder - Age 31
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2024, 06:21:15 AM »
From Kevin's Instagram on April 23....  speculation that there may have been complications that we do not know... not all pictures are here - they are on his Instagram

Wahr haben kann ich es noch nicht so wirklich ! Nichtsdestotrotz danke an Herrn Dr. Julian Mehl für die schnelle Hilfe und perfekte Operation. Wohlmöglich der beste in ganz Deutschland , wenn es um das Knie/Beinbereich geht .

Bild 1: im Krankenhaus
Bild 2: Abgerissene Sehne
Bild 3: Nachdem die Sehne mit reißfesten Fäden angeschlagnen wurde
Bild 4: Nach Fixierung am Knochen
Bild 5: Wunde 48 std nach der OP

------------------

I can't really believe it yet! Nevertheless, thanks to Dr. Julian Mehl for the quick help and perfect operation. Possibly the best in all of Germany when it comes to the knee/leg area.

Picture 1: in the hospital
Picture 2: Torn tendon
Picture 3: After the tendon was attached with tear-resistant threads
Picture 4: After fixation to the bone
Picture 5: Wound 48 hours after the operation

https://www.instagram.com/kevingebhardt_

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2024, 06:24:16 AM »
OK, so there's a sequence of 'bad luck' that went roughly like this - I stand to be corrected as this was translated from German

2021 - COVID
2024 - Died suddenly

Are you saying he took the Jab?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2024, 07:06:18 AM »
Strange that Milos hasn't posted anything - the last RIP post from him was about Luke Wood 3 days ago

#widowmaker

???

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2024, 07:07:19 AM »
Are you saying he took the Jab?

Not seeing that anywhere yet
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2024, 07:12:52 AM »
???

I posted my comment at 16:51PM UK time yesterday on the 26th, Milos posted his around 03:00AM UK time today

But then you knew that already as you would have seen 'posted 12 hours ago' right there in the comment section

Not much going on for you today Milos?  :-*
T

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2024, 07:13:41 AM »

2021 - COVID
2024 - Died suddenly

Bitten by a dog? He got run over by a dog a couple of weeks ago and tore his hamstring, that's why he had surgery like a month ago. But I doubt that hamstring tear was lethal...

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2024, 07:19:49 AM »
Bitten by a dog? He got run over by a dog a couple of weeks ago and tore his hamstring, that's why he had surgery like a month ago. But I doubt that hamstring tear was lethal...

You're right - it was a Google translate error on my part - it was late and I was lazy - I beg your forgiveness

Zuletzt erhielt der 31-Jährige einige Aufmerksamkeit, als es zu einem Unfall mit einem fremden Hund kam. Dabei riss der Athlet sich den Beinbizeps, was mögliche Wettkampfpläne erst einmal in weite Ferne geraten ließ.

The 31-year-old recently received some attention when there was an accident with a strange dog. The athlete tore his hamstring, which made any plans for competition a long way off.

T

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2024, 07:22:47 AM »

He says in the video that he just got a new "Peptide sponsor" and is using super-high dosages of their "healing peptides" at the moment.

I'm very suspicious of that entire f*ing Peptide-crap as well. Who the hell knows what's really in there... ::)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2024, 08:50:50 AM »
In the 90s it was a huge shocker when Munzer died in his early 30s and people were talking about it for decades.

These days every month even younger BB die and no one seems to even care because in 2 weeks it's forgotten anyway in these fast-moving times, it's insane

To be fair no one really cared when Muntzer died