Author Topic: Thoughts? Ireland and Michael O Keeffe  (Read 1701 times)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
Thoughts? Ireland and Michael O Keeffe
« on: May 26, 2024, 08:10:24 AM »
https://x.com/Mick_O_Keeffe/status/1794012413567660254

I'm going to be very clear :

If you are an asylum seeker, a refugee, or you're in Ireland on a work permit, go home.

10 years from now Ireland will be run by nationalists and we will begin deporting foreigners.

Make no mistake, we will be ruthless.

We don't care how long you've been here.

We don't care that your kids are in school and have made lots of friends.

We don't care about your job, your house, your dog, or your life in Ireland.

And we certainly don't care about the piece of paper given to you by Fine Gael saying you could stay.

Ireland is ours! You are all going home.

We will bend and break rules to get you out as fast as possible, the same way you all entered.

The more of a life you make for yourself in Ireland, the harder it will be for you.

Don't say you weren't warned.

#GetThemOut

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2024, 08:15:37 AM »

If you are an asylum seeker, a refugee, or you're in Ireland on a work permit, go home.

10 years from now Ireland will be run by nationalists and we will begin deporting foreigners.

And we certainly don't care about the piece of paper given to you by Fine Gael saying you could stay.

We will bend and break rules to get you out as fast as possible, the same way you all entered.

The more of a life you make for yourself in Ireland, the harder it will be for you.

#GetThemOut

Great to read 👊🏻

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2024, 08:17:42 AM »

#GetThemOut

Need this attitude in canada for all the jeets

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2024, 08:20:44 AM »
Great post by that fella.

ziballz

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2024, 08:47:46 AM »
The Irish have only themselves to blame like the rest of the western world  ::)

Elected a gay indian as the PM lol

Refugee elected as mayor

Thier new representative to the EU

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2024, 09:28:39 AM »

#GetThemOut

So everyone is going home are they? Who will be allowed to remain in Ireland? Only people who are biologically Irish on both sides? How far do you go? In what way will you be ruthless? Will you go about killing foreigners?  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2024, 09:37:00 AM »
So everyone is going home are they? Who will be allowed to remain in Ireland? Only people who are biologically Irish on both sides? How far do you go? In what way will you be ruthless? Will you go about killing foreigners?  ::)

We can only hope so. Diversity is not a strength, it is a weakness that undermines nations.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2024, 09:54:10 AM »

Friendly deportation due to changes in citizenship laws. Payed by self.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2024, 09:58:56 AM »
Need this attitude in canada for all the jeets

This attitude is needed in Australia as well as UK, Sweden, Germany, France etc

Easier to do in Ireland though
Q

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2024, 11:40:57 AM »
This attitude is needed in Australia as well as UK, Sweden, Germany, France etc

Easier to do in Ireland though

Do you know of any country in the EU who deported citizens to their country of origin? My friend claimed so, said something about Denmark. ??? We were talking about deportation of the shitskins and I said the problem is no country deports their own citizens, and most of the shitskins and their kids are citizens. My impression was that the last time was with Jews in Nazi Germany.

I don't see large scale deportations in the future but who knows...

Will also be interesting if Trump actually attempts to deport the illegals. Fred Reed sees some potential problems with that.
https://fredoneverything.org/trumps-deportations-bluster-or-promise/

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2024, 12:01:06 PM »

now that phillip lynnott is dead no reason to go to Ireland. :'(
F

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2024, 12:17:45 PM »
Was Phil Lynott one of those Black Irish?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2024, 01:00:59 AM »
Was Phil Lynott one of those Black Irish?
He certainly isn't red.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2024, 02:29:50 AM »
We can only hope so. Diversity is not a strength, it is a weakness that undermines nations.

That's a slippery slope. America was literally built on diversity. We are all from another place. These days, sure, I don't want undocumented illegals streaming over the border either, but we are in too deep as far as telling people to leave who have work visas etc....

I guess the better question would be be: Where do you draw the line? All non American citizens leave?  No more staying long enough to apply for citizenship? What defines being an American? As messed up as it sounds, the Irish have it much easier. It will never happen, but they could say that if you aren't of Irish ethnicity, then get out.

And to anyone who might be thinking racially, don't.

America never stood for "just white people".

Come here, obey the law, contribute to society, pay taxes, and apply for citizenship when eligible. Not a hard concept.

Can't just dump a bunch of refugees everywhere, give them free stuff, and act like you are helping them.

Same with the homeless. You can't just give them free money and housing, without first treating their drug addiction and/or mental health.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2024, 02:32:38 AM »
That's a slippery slope. America was literally built on diversity. We are all from another place. These days, sure, I don't want undocumented illegals streaming over the border either, but we are in too deep as far as telling people to leave who have work visas etc....

I guess the better question would be be: Where do you draw the line? All non American citizens leave?  No more staying long enough to apply for citizenship? What defines being an American? As messed up as it sounds, the Irish have it much easier. It will never happen, but they could say that if you aren't of Irish ethnicity, then get out.

Come here, obey the law, contribute to society, pay taxes, and apply for citizenship when eligible. Not a hard concept.

Can't just dump a bunch of refugees everywhere, give them free stuff, and act like you are helping them.

Same with the homeless. You can't just give them free money and housing, without first treating their drug addiction and/or mental health.
America was built by European settlers not rag heads

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2024, 02:53:11 AM »

Except many say it did think racially. Didn't some of the founding fathers say, "America is open to white, free people"?
So they did think racially.

When they did something regarding the law on immigration in 1965, the law makers assured people it wouldn't drastically alter the demographic makeup of the US.

Race is important, imo, to all western societies. The racial composition of the US, and Europe, will drastically affect what the society will look like. To keep America and Europe "on top" will require keeping whites a majority. You simply can't replace whites with subsaharan negros with sub-70 IQs and expect it to keep the west great. Everything hinges on whites, white supremacy is a legitimate and moral viewpoint.

The view of some "conservatives" is disturbing, like this guy

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2024, 03:53:44 AM »
America was built by European settlers not rag heads
I'm completely against illegals, and people going to other countries seeking handouts. We have enough people seeking handouts here, that are already American Citizens.

Now, if you take the legally accepted way, and put in the work to become an American citizen. People shouldn't have a problem with that. That's been done in some form for 1000's of years. Don't you remember how multicultural Rome became?

You could argue that might have been a part of its eventual downfall. The intermingling of different people was bound to happen with the advancements of technology and travel.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2024, 03:59:02 AM »
Except many say it did think racially. Didn't some of the founding fathers say, "America is open to white, free people"?
So they did think racially.

When they did something regarding the law on immigration in 1965, the law makers assured people it wouldn't drastically alter the demographic makeup of the US.

Race is important, imo, to all western societies. The racial composition of the US, and Europe, will drastically affect what the society will look like. To keep America and Europe "on top" will require keeping whites a majority. You simply can't replace whites with subsaharan negros with sub-70 IQs and expect it to keep the west great. Everything hinges on whites, white supremacy is a legitimate and moral viewpoint.

The view of some "conservatives" is disturbing, like this guy

America was founded by European settlers for Europeans - the old Europeans were well aware about the nature of this world and our position in it.
"Ben Shapiro" is a zionist "anti-white". Just like many other pseudo "alt righters". Only thing that matters to them is sheep they can order around.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2024, 04:05:17 AM »
Most (not all),of the illegals coming to the U.S. are never gonna` get a fucking job,they`ll be on Welfare collecting food stamps and Medicare,they will never even attempt to learn English,they`ll be dealing/doing drugs,and getting drunk while driving,stealing,raping,robbing,killing,etc. etc.

Now some will go about it the right way,but I personally think most will contribute jackshit to our society.

This isn`t 1920 when various races and ethnicities of people hit Ellis Island and built the country from the ground up, and were proud when they became citizens.......most of todays refugees only want handouts.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2024, 04:08:40 AM »
America was founded by European settlers for Europeans - the old Europeans were well aware about the nature of this world and our position in it.
"Ben Shapiro" is a zionist "anti-white". Just like many other pseudo "alt righters". Only thing that matters to them is sheep they can order around.
So I'll just be the Devil's advocate....What's the difference from what the Europeans ended up doing to the Native Americans, than what's currently going on? You don't like different people's customs, lifestyles, and how they act, when they try to come here, how do you think they felt about whitey strong-arming his way onto their homeland?

So Americans of European ancestry are basically complaining about exactly what their ancestors did, to land that wasn't theirs.

Then we say, "to the Victor goes the spoils!" and "the strongest take what they want".

Well.....don't get mad, now that it's happening to you.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2024, 04:19:07 AM »
So I'll just be the Devil's advocate....What's the difference from what the Europeans ended up doing to the Native Americans, than what's currently going on? You don't like different people's customs, lifestyles, and how they act, when they try to come here, how do you think they felt about whitey strong-arming his way onto their homeland?

So Americans of European ancestry are basically complaining about exactly what their ancestors did, to land that wasn't theirs.

Then we say, "to the Victor goes the spoils!" and "the strongest take what they want".

Well.....don't get mad, now that it's happening to you.

Your logic reeks of self denial.

Life is about survival and not petty ideals that lead to self destruction. Humans(no matter the race) are animals in fancy disguises so better be on top to survive. I would have had other ideas for the Indians but I was not there and able to assess the situation but they were a nuisance and got dealt with. They got lucky that the settler weren't Turks as they would have annihilated them.

The only thing Europeans owe to the 3rd world is a kick in the butt.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2024, 05:55:26 AM »
If there was one country I thought the Muslims wouldn't invade it would have been Ireland. Turns out they elect extreme liberals just like the US.  A few countries stood up to the invasion like Poland, Hungary and Japan. Honorable mention to Portugal that said they can come but we have no money for social services like free housing, health care, cell phones and cash. The Muslims by passed Portugal for the most part to head to France, Germany, England and the rest where they could live the good life without working.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2024, 06:09:18 AM »
If there was one country I thought the Muslims wouldn't invade it would have been Ireland. Turns out they elect extreme liberals just like the US.  A few countries stood up to the invasion like Poland, Hungary and Japan. Honorable mention to Portugal that said they can come but we have no money for social services like free housing, health care, cell phones and cash. The Muslims by passed Portugal for the most part to head to France, Germany, England and the rest where they could live the good life without working.

All of these countries are semi-open for 3rd world immigration.
Not having suicide immigration does not mean one keeps their borders shut... this shows how low many Westerners have set their standards regarding getting extinct. If one does it slowly it's "fighting back".

All countries have been subjugated by war, money or both.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2024, 06:12:56 AM »
Maybe the Irish will do what the Israeli settlers do to Arabs in the West Bank.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2024, 06:13:51 AM »

Japan has now fallen