Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3160773 times)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #19250 on: January 05, 2007, 04:50:02 PM »
Who fucking cares if it ' looks flat ' is it flat? his traps are among the thickest ever even at a low bodyweight these guys they don't have much to work with so they have to create new absurd advantages for Ronnie lol ' lumpiness ' they now they've been proven dead wrong about Ronnie having the best back , I posted a detail explanation , comparisons , videos and quotes from Ron and Samir

Proven wrong? lol. You might be wrong yourself and don't even know it. I mentioned his back double bi pose. This idiot pubes is running away from that shot. You can post all the detail explanations you want and post the videos and pics and quotes, that still does not change the fact that yates had a flat back double bi.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #19251 on: January 05, 2007, 04:50:24 PM »
He's not lumpy becaaaauuuusssseee... drumroll.....
He's not holding ANY subcutaneous water or fat!

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19252 on: January 05, 2007, 04:50:50 PM »
Oh shut the f*ck up you idiot. I mention his back double bi and you post a pic of his relexed back? Man, you are an incompetent a$$hole. Here it is again. Flatter than a piece of ply wood.

This kid has really broken down now, resorting to childish name calling instead of posting a thoughtful reply. The relaxed picture is posted to prove that Yates' back was hardly "flat" as you claim ;) Dorian's back looked the way it did in the rear dbl becuase of the way he hit the pose, not becuase his back lacked any sort of depth that Ronnie magically "has"  ;)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19253 on: January 05, 2007, 04:51:18 PM »
Thats an awesome shot man just an amazing shot ! lol flat

Detailed? yes. Flat? yes. It's there for everyone to see. Deal with it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #19254 on: January 05, 2007, 04:54:37 PM »
This kid has really broken down now, resorting to childish name calling instead of posting a thoughtful reply. The relaxed picture is posted to prove that Yates' back was hardly "flat" as you claim ;) Dorian's back looked the way it did in the rear dbl becuase of the way he hit the pose, not becuase his back lacked any sort of depth that Ronnie magically "has"  ;)

Ronnie does is different he squeezes way back and Dorian does it straight on , and even if it did look flat what does that mean? lol that he doesn't have one of the thickest , densest and widest backs in the history of competitive bodybuilding lol

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19255 on: January 05, 2007, 04:55:06 PM »

What don't you get. It's in plain english. I said his back double bi. Not another pose. Is that too hard to understand?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19256 on: January 05, 2007, 04:56:02 PM »
Detailed? yes. Flat? yes. It's there for everyone to see. Deal with it.

Thats an ignorant statement its NOT flat it may ' look ' flat but Yates has one of the thickest backs ever for you to claim it is flat is ignorant and ridiculous

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19257 on: January 05, 2007, 04:56:09 PM »
What don't you get. It's in plain english. I said his back double bi. Not another pose. Is that too hard to understand?

And what's your point? Dorian got straight firsts.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #19258 on: January 05, 2007, 04:58:09 PM »
He's not lumpy becaaaauuuusssseee... drumroll.....
He's not holding ANY subcutaneous water or fat!

See above.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19259 on: January 05, 2007, 04:59:00 PM »
Flat  , notice how Ronnie does his back double biceps pose? he pulls his back further back Yates straight on

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19260 on: January 05, 2007, 05:42:44 PM »
Man, Pubic and ND are just getting OWNED!

this is great!
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19261 on: January 05, 2007, 05:45:06 PM »
Pubic and ND ane Icehole are soon finally going to have to deal with the reality that peak Ronnie was better than anything Dorian ever brought to the stage...

everyone else can see this.

why not them?

Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19262 on: January 05, 2007, 05:45:12 PM »
Check Ronnie's gut spilling over in that back dbl  :-X

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19263 on: January 05, 2007, 05:45:56 PM »

Ok, one more time I give away 5 minutes of my life and step down to the retarded level of internet fanboy bodybuilding.

Time to *own* you skinny little bitch again  ;D

Here you go skinny little nerd  :P

The quality of the youtube clips from muscledvd are taken from a VHS tape jackass.

How can you say stuff like ***HERE IS THE ENTIRE ROUTINE AND IN NO WAY DO THEY MATCH THE PICS HULKSTER HAS BEEN POSTING SINCE PAGE 18***

Are you blind ?

BTW caps lock is for retards, your BS will still look not more important you nerd  ::)

Sure the quality of the youtube videos are not the same like the DVD or a good DVD rip cause youtube vids are always very strong compressed but hell, even a idiot like you should be able to see that coleman still looks nearly the same like on my pics.

Here is the source that I've used to make my pics, Like I said all is legit even if a few yates hardcore nut-huggers have a hard time to believe that.

OK DVD rip.

http://rapidshare.de/files/34357800/1999_olymp.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/34362584/1999_olymp.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/34364476/1999_olymp.part3.rar.html

Password =   www.fittimpo.cz

DL it, take pics with bs player like I have done and if your pics look like mine then you are retarded but most of the ppl here already know that ;)

Here is one of the so called DVD clips from muscledvd on youtube.

If you would have opened your eyes before you have talked BS then you would have noticed the Hi-Fi at the start in the right upper corner you little retarded internet bodybuilder.

DVD's/DVD players don't do that, only retarded VHS recorders so the source of the youtube clip is crapy VHS but how could you know that ?

You must live under a stone, I bet you have never seen a DVD player or a VHS recorder in your entire life so you have a good excuse this time ;)

IceCold you are just a retard if you think that a VHS rip is more legit than a ok DVD rip.

Yeah the nick of the guy from your youtube link is muscledvd so the clip must be from a DVD LOL!!!!!

Great work Dr.Watson  ::)

Holy fucking christ, you must be the king of the retards here LOL!!!!

BTW, why have you still not downloaded this DVD rip ?

http://rapidshare.de/files/34357800/1999_olymp.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/34362584/1999_olymp.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/34364476/1999_olymp.part3.rar.html

Password =   www.fittimpo.cz

Too stupid to dl from rapidshare, LMAO!!!!!!!!!

DL it take pics and STFU you skinny assclown  ;)

That was the source for my screenshots, yeah I know GMV ( producers of the olympia tapes/DVD's ) have faked the olympia video too that all the yates fanboys like you and NarcissisticDeity etc.... have something to bitch   ::)

Sorry ND, first I thought you can use facts to defend your idol but after I have seen your line ***Countdown to the excues........5........4 .........3...... ***  I can only say you are just another irritated yates fanboy that cannot accept evidences in form of legit pics/videos.

I thought your idol yates looks so much better than coleman in 1999 so why do you come up with crap like faked vids now ?

Hahahahahaha, I bet you were shocked as hell after you have seen my pics the first time.

If you guys still need more evidence how coleman has looked at the 1999 Mr.O no problem.

Next week I'll take a few HQ screencaps 720x480 (NTSC) directly from the 1999 Mr.O DVD.

If that's still not enough evidence for you and for the mentally retarded skinny internet bodybuilder IceCold to show you guys that my pics were never faked then I'll upload the DVD VOB of the 1999 MR.O that shows the Pre-Judging round to shut the mouth of all the shit talkers here.

If you guys were shocked from my pics then I can promise you will hate those HQ DVD screencaps and the VOB file  ;)

I bet even this will not change the mind of IceCold and the other hardcore yates fanboys but hey it's worth a try.

Here is a little tip from me for all the nut-huggers.

If you want show how great your idol is/was use facts and don't come up with stupid excuses about faked vids/pics etc...., this let you guys just look like retarded internet fanboys ;)

another excellent post owning the resident retards of Getbig...
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19264 on: January 05, 2007, 05:47:06 PM »
Check Ronnie's gut spilling over in that back dbl  :-X

and yet you love this:

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19265 on: January 05, 2007, 05:47:27 PM »
another excellent post owning the resident retards of Getbig...

How is he owning anything? lol he was wrong on 2 accounts in my case thats self-ownage

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19266 on: January 05, 2007, 05:48:50 PM »
Man, Pubic and ND are just getting OWNED!

this is great!

That is a fantastic shot of Yates to bad the quality isn't better its the same as this which kicks ass !

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19267 on: January 05, 2007, 05:50:11 PM »
Pubic and ND ane Icehole are soon finally going to have to deal with the reality that peak Ronnie was better than anything Dorian ever brought to the stage...

everyone else can see this.

why not them?

Another empty claim , better how? size wise NO conditioning wise NO balance NO density NO ? lol use the criteria and explain to me how he was better than ' anything ' lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19268 on: January 05, 2007, 05:51:43 PM »
and yet you love this:

::)

None of those come anywhere neat this , 244 pounds  :-\

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19269 on: January 05, 2007, 05:57:18 PM »
None of those come anywhere neat this , 244 pounds  :-\

other reliable sources (ironman mag) say 250.

but nice try though.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19270 on: January 05, 2007, 06:00:02 PM »
other reliable sources (ironman mag) say 250.

but nice try though.

No nice try another empty claim  I've seen two weights for Ronnie 2001 ASC 244 pounds and 247 pounds , and you give me the issue date and year of the Ironman magazine and a explanation of what makes them ' reliable '  ;)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19271 on: January 05, 2007, 06:00:54 PM »
I see Hulkster is back after a long day of inspecting hairy, pus ejecting, canadian pussy :-X Why anyone would want to be a doctor in canada making 40k a year is beyond me hahahahahaha

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19272 on: January 05, 2007, 06:03:04 PM »
I see Hulkster is back after a long day of inspecting hairy, pus ejecting, canadian pussy :-X Why anyone would want to be a doctor in canada making 40k a year is beyond me hahahahahaha

He's a Dr? lol you've got to be kidding me?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19273 on: January 05, 2007, 06:06:28 PM »
I mean seriously

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19274 on: January 05, 2007, 06:15:50 PM »
99 Grand Prix Hulkster's other Holy Grail lol