Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3136701 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #19325 on: January 05, 2007, 08:29:38 PM »
you keep spouting meaningless bullshit ND when its the proof that matters:

Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19326 on: January 05, 2007, 08:31:06 PM »

Dorian's triceps are more striated in that pose ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #19327 on: January 05, 2007, 08:31:55 PM »

The IFBB criteria is meaningless now? lol balance , density , and conditioning mean nothing? lol well if we were going to have this ' debate ' using nothing but hero-worship why didn't you say so?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19328 on: January 05, 2007, 08:34:39 PM »
The IFBB criteria is meaningless now? lol balance , density , and conditioning mean nothing? lol well if we were going to have this ' debate ' using nothing but hero-worship why didn't you say so?

no, the criteria are not meaningless.

its the way that you spout them constantly without providing any PROOF of what you say.

for example, you constantly go on about how dorian is so much better 'balanced' than ronnie, yet take one look at the man's back shot and you can clearly see a WIDE MASSIVE back with WAY OUT OF PROPORTION UNDERSIZED ARMS...

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19329 on: January 05, 2007, 08:36:12 PM »
compare to Ronnie's physique which is much better balanced:

Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19330 on: January 05, 2007, 08:37:31 PM »

its the way that you spout them constantly without providing any PROOF of what you say.

for example, you constantly go on about how dorian is so much better 'balanced' than ronnie, yet take one look at the man's back shot and you can clearly see a WIDE MASSIVE back with WAY OUT OF PROPORTION UNDERSIZED ARMS...

Ronnie kiwi sized calves are far more of a liability becuase they hurt ronnie in every single pose ;)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19331 on: January 05, 2007, 08:42:24 PM »
IceCold claimed the pics were "fake" and "doctored"

we said they were not and gave reasons - showed dvd clips from youtube showing continuity, explained colour variations etc.

you then said these reasons were nothing but "excuses"

there you go. :-\

how can you explain the color variations - you never did.

nothing you provided shows continuity between the fake pics and anything else - youtube, vhs, dvd, pictures.

nothing matches up.  that's the problem

you're claiming it does but nothing does - if so provide examples.  
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19332 on: January 05, 2007, 09:05:58 PM »

One his arms aren't undersized thats your nonsense , two I always maintain AT HIS BEST he has much better balance & proportion , stick with the argument  ;) and I've proved mountians of proof , in all forms as well ! so nice try you failed again thanks for playing ! game over.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #19333 on: January 05, 2007, 09:06:20 PM »
Thats an ignorant statement its NOT flat it may ' look ' flat but Yates has one of the thickest backs ever for you to claim it is flat is ignorant and ridiculous

See it looks like pubes is rubbing off on you. I said the "back double bi" shot is flat. His " rear latspread is thick". I'm talking about his "back double bi" and you guys are ignoring the pics I'm posting showing that yates "back double bi" is flat and all you can do is beat around the bush about another pose. Get real.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19334 on: January 05, 2007, 09:08:11 PM »
And what's your point? Dorian got straight firsts.

Is that all you can say is "Dorian got straight firsts"? lol. Face it. Yates "back double bi" is flat. Even ND said it "may" look flat.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19335 on: January 05, 2007, 09:10:05 PM »
Flat  , notice how Ronnie does his back double biceps pose? he pulls his back further back Yates straight on

You can't tell from that pose. that shot of Coleman is straight on. Why are you posting gym shots of yates? he never looked like that on stage. His back double bi was flat on stage.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #19336 on: January 05, 2007, 09:16:14 PM »

When your rival resorts to ad hominem invectives and nothing more, you know you won the argument. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19337 on: January 05, 2007, 09:18:20 PM »
That is a fantastic shot of Yates to bad the quality isn't better its the same as this which kicks ass !

Fantastic shot, yes, but still flat. See how flat yates back looks in this hot.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19338 on: January 05, 2007, 09:19:59 PM »
In Poker they call this a Royal Flush I mean its the best you can ever imagine doing , its the zenith , the pinnacle , this is as good as it gets

I've remained open minded I've entertained the thought of Ronnie 1999 of possibly beating Dorian , I've said that it would even be close if anything , however that all just changed in the span of 03.27 I will now go on record as saying NO version of Ronnie Coleman could beat this version of Dorian Yates NONE not 1998 not 1999 not 2003 NONE not offseason , NOT precontest this is a Royal Flush

" read em weap " this game is over as far as I'm concerned , I mean are you shitting me? you think 98/99/01/03 can touch this you're out of your fucking mind ! whenever someone thinks that Ronnie has a chance at Yates I'll post this link lol this will silence anyone with an ounce of doubt , this thread ended with this video lol its that damn good lol I seen the other quick samples of 1995 but this is 03.27 of Yates in his rountine and I'm sorry nothing Ronnie ever did can touch this in terms of how the judge bodybuilding contests . pause at 01.49 lol

The End.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19339 on: January 05, 2007, 09:28:06 PM »
Ronnie's lats aren't even close to Yates in thickness or low attachment !!

Show me a better front latspread than this. Simply, you can't.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19340 on: January 05, 2007, 09:31:19 PM »
Show me a better front latspread than this. Simply, you can't.

typical of you to show a shot with no calves.

ronnie looks great, but his midsection ruins it.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19341 on: January 05, 2007, 09:32:29 PM »
Same pic with the color adjusted so you can see it a tad clearer !

Adjust the color all day. Good detail but Still looks flat and no biceps.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19342 on: January 05, 2007, 09:36:50 PM »
Again his arms don't suck , and yes his biceps aren't peaked but at his best his arms are fantastic even in that shot his arms are big enough , separated , detailed , and balanced , that back double biceps shot is awesome .

All I see is a flat "back" but where are the "double biceps"? Isn't the shot called "back double biceps"?

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19343 on: January 05, 2007, 09:37:00 PM »

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19344 on: January 05, 2007, 09:39:09 PM »
All I see is a flat "back" but where are the "double biceps"? Isn't the shot called "back double biceps"?

true, but the pose is really to highlight the back.

for instance, guys with great biceps and no back in that pose - levrone, priest, matarazzo, nasser, etc.  loose because they have bad backs - arms dont really seem to matter.

however, i've said that its very close between ronnie and dorian in that pose. 

ronnie's bi's do make up for a lot, but dorian's calves as well as his longer torso, and therefore longer back muscles are more impressive. 

not to mention his xmas tree is better as well. 

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19345 on: January 05, 2007, 09:42:52 PM »
One his arms aren't undersized thats your nonsense , two I always maintain AT HIS BEST he has much better balance & proportion , stick with the argument  ;) and I've proved mountians of proof , in all forms as well ! so nice try you failed again thanks for playing ! game over.

ND, AT HIS BEST he STILL has same massive imbalance.

massive delts, massive back, massive calves, small bi/tri/forearm complex:

ronnie is MUCH better balanced:

here is 93 and 96 to show you that it doesn't matter whether its pre or post tear Dorian always had small arms for his physique, and a shot of 99 for comparison showing how balanced arms should look:

Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19346 on: January 05, 2007, 09:56:55 PM »
In Poker they call this a Royal Flush I mean its the best you can ever imagine doing , its the zenith , the pinnacle , this is as good as it gets

I've remained open minded I've entertained the thought of Ronnie 1999 of possibly beating Dorian , I've said that it would even be close if anything , however that all just changed in the span of 03.27 I will now go on record as saying NO version of Ronnie Coleman could beat this version of Dorian Yates NONE not 1998 not 1999 not 2003 NONE not offseason , NOT precontest this is a Royal Flush

" read em weap " this game is over as far as I'm concerned , I mean are you shitting me? you think 98/99/01/03 can touch this you're out of your fucking mind ! whenever someone thinks that Ronnie has a chance at Yates I'll post this link lol this will silence anyone with an ounce of doubt , this thread ended with this video lol its that damn good lol I seen the other quick samples of 1995 but this is 03.27 of Yates in his rountine and I'm sorry nothing Ronnie ever did can touch this in terms of how the judge bodybuilding contests . pause at 01.49 lol

The End.

What are you talking about Royal Flush? He is detailed but still looks flat. I've seen this many times in other pics and videos, no difference at all in thickness in that shot. I don't know what you're going on about. Nothing new.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19347 on: January 05, 2007, 09:59:08 PM »
man, ronnie just owns dorian all the time!
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19348 on: January 05, 2007, 09:59:58 PM »
 :-*
Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19349 on: January 05, 2007, 10:01:31 PM »

typical of you to show a shot with no calves.

ronnie looks great, but his midsection ruins it.

How does his midsection ruin it. His mid section looks great there. And look at yates chest. It's  smooth, not hard or striated at all. Yates arms and delts look soft there. Yates thighs are good and his calfs.

Ronnie has him beat in chest, delts , arms, lats are equal, quads personal preference. Only thing has him beat are in calves.