Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3133637 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #19350 on: January 05, 2007, 10:03:57 PM »
Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #19351 on: January 05, 2007, 10:04:24 PM »

true, but the pose is really to highlight the back.

for instance, guys with great biceps and no back in that pose - levrone, priest, matarazzo, nasser, etc.  loose because they have bad backs - arms dont really seem to matter.

however, i've said that its very close between ronnie and dorian in that pose. 

ronnie's bi's do make up for a lot, but dorian's calves as well as his longer torso, and therefore longer back muscles are more impressive. 

not to mention his xmas tree is better as well. 

You're talking about guys with great arms but not backs. I am talking about Ronnie that has both. Yates is detailed in that pose but flat looking. Ronnie is detailed also and looks thicker in that pose.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #19352 on: January 05, 2007, 10:05:01 PM »
again, i was there in 95. brutal competitor annihilation! and i see biceps in the vid. not ronnie super high peaked biceps, but only ronnies has those anyways.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19353 on: January 05, 2007, 10:07:22 PM »
again, i was there in 95. brutal competitor annihilation! and i see biceps in the vid. not ronnie super high peaked biceps, but only ronnies has those anyways.

oh, but I'm not comparing dorian to his 1995 competition.

I'm comparing him to as Pubic put it quite nicely:

"the greatest ever" 1999 Ronnie Coleman!~ :-*
Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #19354 on: January 05, 2007, 10:13:13 PM »
I just don't see how yates can beat this? Yes yates had great detail, no doubt, but so did Coleman and Coleman in this shot is a lot thicker. Yates was a lot flatter. No competion.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19355 on: January 05, 2007, 10:47:18 PM »
the last shot of ronnie with his arms the air is insane.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19356 on: January 05, 2007, 11:47:42 PM »
When your rival resorts to ad hominem invectives and nothing more, you know you won the argument.

ha ha ha ha, get the f*ck out of here son. I can care less about having a civil debate with you. This is the gossip section. I come here mostly for entertainment purposes. By the way, in case you forgot, you've used more name calling than anyone else on this board. ;)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #19357 on: January 05, 2007, 11:53:24 PM »
ha ha ha ha, get the f*ck out of here son. I can care less about having a civil debate with you. This is the gossip section. I come here mostly for entertainment purposes. By the way, in case you forgot, you've used more name calling than anyone else on this board. ;)

It's not the name calling per se, but the reason why you did it: you couldn't reply to my post rationally, so you lashed out. It doesen't surprise me, conidering that you have yet to present a single argument in this entire thread. Mos of your posts are comprised of nothing more than biased pictorial comparisons and nothing more.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19358 on: January 05, 2007, 11:55:24 PM »
See it looks like pubes is rubbing off on you. I said the "back double bi" shot is flat. His " rear latspread is thick". I'm talking about his "back double bi" and you guys are ignoring the pics I'm posting showing that yates "back double bi" is flat and all you can do is beat around the bush about another pose. Get real.

the Dorian nuthuggers aren't known for their intelligence. I already dealt with the same shit that you're describing. If you criticize Dorian's back for looking flat in the rear double biceps, they post a shot of him relaxed or hitting a rear lat spread. They don't understand this tactic doesn't prove that his back wasn't flat in the rear double biceps - it only shows that his back looked thick in other poses.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19359 on: January 06, 2007, 12:11:09 AM »
It's not the name calling per se, but the reason why you did it: you couldn't reply to my post rationally, so you lashed out. It doesen't surprise me, conidering that you have yet to present a single argument in this entire thread. Mos of your posts are comprised of nothing more than biased pictorial comparisons and nothing more.

go choke on your bf's dick, you little fagg*t. Or better yet, maybe you can have a circle jerk session with ND and Pubes. I have replied to you more times than any other person in this thread. My posts have always been short and to the point. Unlike you, I back up what I say with pics and don't ignore posts that present a challenge. I responded when you reposted yourself and threatened to call me a bitch if I didn't reply. You conveniently leave the gossip section for a few days when I challenge you or make up excuses not to reply like "not until you prove..." You also make yourself look retarded when you claim that using ad hominems means you lost the argument, yet you've used more name calling than anyone else on getbig. I honestly feel sorry for you. If our real identities were made public, I guarantee that you would face more embarrassment than me. I have nothing to be ashamed of. I don't go around calling people "turds" and proclaiming that I'm smarter than an entire forum. I don't harrass members with abusive personal messages or threaten them. I don't put down others for the way they look and then hide behind my computer like a pussy when they request to see a pic of me. If your friends and co-workers read your posts, they would think you are pathetic.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #19360 on: January 06, 2007, 12:55:09 AM »
go choke on your bf's dick, you little fagg*t. Or better yet, maybe you can have a circle jerk session with ND and Pubes. I have replied to you more times than any other person in this thread.

With pics, yes. With arguments? No. You're closer to Pumpster in argumentative abilities than to Hulkster.

My posts have always been short and to the point. Unlike you, I back up what I say with pics and don't ignore posts that present a challenge.

So why did you ignore my last post, posting instead a picture insulting me? Answer: you know you got owned, so you hide behind the excuse that I'm not even worth replying to.

I responded when you reposted yourself and threatened to call me a bitch if I didn't reply. You conveniently leave the gossip section for a few days when I challenge you or make up excuses not to reply like "not until you prove..."

But when I come back I always check all the posts that were made since the last time I was here, and respond to them in kind. Have I failed to answer to any of your challenges? No. I even posted a link showin an anatomical chart showing where the brachialis is, to show you how inane it is to challenge someone about something that can easily be verified on the internet. You haven't proven any of the things you said, like that Ronnie's lats in 1999 were as wide as Dorian's.

You also make yourself look retarded when you claim that using ad hominems means you lost the argument, yet you've used more name calling than anyone else on getbig.

Insults are not the same thing as ad hominem attacks. Using generic name-calling is one thing, but you have specifically made claims about me, saying or implying that I have a crappy physique, that I don't have an education, that I lie - and I have addressed every one of the times you called me a liar, and explained why my arguments are substaniated. Using insults is one thing, but attacking one's character to discredit an opponent is the hallmark of a loser. ;)

I honestly feel sorry for you. If our real identities were made public, I guarantee that you would face more embarrassment than me. I have nothing to be ashamed of. I don't go around calling people "turds"

No, you call them "dipshits". That's a big difference. ;) Owned. 8)

and proclaiming that I'm smarter than an entire forum.

Coming from a guy who said he would crush me at an intellectual debate and yet can't prove a simple conjecture about the law of causality, I find this odd. I may not be smarter than everyone at the forum, but I'm smarter than you. And that's all that matters.

I don't harrass members with abusive personal messages or threaten them. I don't put down others for the way they look and then hide behind my computer like a pussy when they request to see a pic of me. If your friends and co-workers read your posts, they would think you are pathetic.

I never sent you a threatening personal message. That was to Pumpster, who called me a bitch at the beggining of the thread and said he would take me out. So I Pmed him asking for him to set a date for us to go at it. I did send you personal messages, but they were not threatening, you liar. At least I didn't intend it as such.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #19361 on: January 06, 2007, 01:42:48 AM »
In Poker they call this a Royal Flush I mean its the best you can ever imagine doing , its the zenith , the pinnacle , this is as good as it gets

I've remained open minded I've entertained the thought of Ronnie 1999 of possibly beating Dorian , I've said that it would even be close if anything , however that all just changed in the span of 03.27 I will now go on record as saying NO version of Ronnie Coleman could beat this version of Dorian Yates NONE not 1998 not 1999 not 2003 NONE not offseason , NOT precontest this is a Royal Flush

" read em weap " this game is over as far as I'm concerned , I mean are you shitting me? you think 98/99/01/03 can touch this you're out of your fucking mind ! whenever someone thinks that Ronnie has a chance at Yates I'll post this link lol this will silence anyone with an ounce of doubt , this thread ended with this video lol its that damn good lol I seen the other quick samples of 1995 but this is 03.27 of Yates in his rountine and I'm sorry nothing Ronnie ever did can touch this in terms of how the judge bodybuilding contests . pause at 01.49 lol

The End.

This is what I've been saying since the very beggining of the thread: Dorian was at his best in 1995, not 1993. In 1994 and 1997, he was incredibly full and dense, but obviously had a slight film of sub-cutaneous water and lacked separations. In 1996, he was preter-humanly dry, almost to the point of dehydration and was very separated, but his muscles were even squarer than usual, due to having so little water in them.

In 1995, magic happened. Dorian was able to combine the hardness&dryness and separations that he had in 1993 with the fullness of 1994, creating which many consider the greatest Mr.Olympia package ever. Dorian never had the level of muscle fullness that Ronnie had - because Ronnie's muscles are rounder -, but in 1995 he came close, with the added bonus of unequalled hardness and dehydration. In 1993, he was also extremely hard&dry and separated, almost as 1996, but he lacked the fullness. In 1995, everything came together perfectly: Dorian lost even the slightest trace of water under his skin, but still had enough inside it to make his muscles look engorged. Spectacular. Superb. Out of this World. And when you consider that, unlike Coleman, he actually had a flat stomach and the best abs-serratus separations ever seen on a 250+ lbs bodybuilder, one understands why this is regarded as the ultimate Mr.Olympia presentation of all times.

Dorian comes out and the crowd goes wild! :o Mass hysteria and euphoria sets in.  People and even the seasoned I.F.B.B judges are filmed with their jaws opened. Coleman never received an ovation like this. No other bodybuilder ever has. The sole exception might have been Arnold at the 1974 Olympia. Everyone is speacheless.. :o 8)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #19362 on: January 06, 2007, 03:08:30 AM »
In Poker they call this a Royal Flush I mean its the best you can ever imagine doing , its the zenith , the pinnacle , this is as good as it gets

I've remained open minded I've entertained the thought of Ronnie 1999 of possibly beating Dorian , I've said that it would even be close if anything , however that all just changed in the span of 03.27 I will now go on record as saying NO version of Ronnie Coleman could beat this version of Dorian Yates NONE not 1998 not 1999 not 2003 NONE not offseason , NOT precontest this is a Royal Flush

" read em weap " this game is over as far as I'm concerned , I mean are you shitting me? you think 98/99/01/03 can touch this you're out of your fucking mind ! whenever someone thinks that Ronnie has a chance at Yates I'll post this link lol this will silence anyone with an ounce of doubt , this thread ended with this video lol its that damn good lol I seen the other quick samples of 1995 but this is 03.27 of Yates in his rountine and I'm sorry nothing Ronnie ever did can touch this in terms of how the judge bodybuilding contests . pause at 01.49 lol

The End.

The best physique in history. Nothing will ever beat it. 'Nuff said.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19363 on: January 06, 2007, 05:05:15 AM »
 ::)

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19364 on: January 06, 2007, 05:07:26 AM »
In 1995, magic happened. Dorian was able to combine the hardness&dryness and separations that he had in 1993 with the fullness and torn and injured deformities of 1994,
agreed.

:-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19365 on: January 06, 2007, 05:09:21 AM »
Dorian lost even the slightest trace of water under his skin, but still had enough inside it to make his muscles look engorged. Spectacular. Superb. Out of this World..

and injured and smooth...

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #19366 on: January 06, 2007, 05:23:15 AM »
man, ronnie just owns dorian all the time!

Its not even close , not by a country mile , Yates crushes Ronnie I mean watch that video again read the criteria and get serious.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19367 on: January 06, 2007, 05:27:59 AM »
ND, AT HIS BEST he STILL has same massive imbalance.

massive delts, massive back, massive calves, small bi/tri/forearm complex:

ronnie is MUCH better balanced:

here is 93 and 96 to show you that it doesn't matter whether its pre or post tear Dorian always had small arms for his physique, and a shot of 99 for comparison showing how balanced arms should look:

LMFAO at Ronnie not being slightly better balanced , not being equally balanced he's not MUCH BETTER BALANCED that myth has been put to bed a long time ago.

Ronnie biceps/triceps to big for his delts
Ronnie biceps/triceps to big for his forearms
Ronnie quads to big for his calves
Ronnie overdeveloped glutes that stick out and can be seen from the front
Ronnie poor balance & proportion

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19368 on: January 06, 2007, 05:37:32 AM »
Back double biceps shot

The comparisons of the compulsory poses cannot be overemphasized
as these comparisons will help the judge to decide
which competitor has the superior physique from the standpoint of
muscular bulk, balanced development, muscular density and
definition.

Back Double Biceps (see Figure 4)
Standing with his back to the judges, the competitor will
bend the arms and wrists as in the Front Double Biceps
pose, and will place one foot back, resting on the toes.
He will then contract the arm muscles as well as the
muscles of the shoulders, upper and lower back, thigh
and calf muscles.

The judge will first survey the arm muscles and then do
the head-to-foot survey, during which there are more
muscle groups to look at than in all of the other poses.
This includes the neck, deltoids, biceps, triceps, forearm,
trapezius, teres, infraspinatus, erector spinae, external
obliques, latissimus dorsi, gluteus, thigh biceps, and
calves. This pose, probably more than the others, will
help the judge to determine the quality of the
competitor’s muscle density, definition, and overall
balance.

Dorian according to this criteria absolutely beats Ronnie in this pose , he is better balanced , much more dense , and is much drier while being bigger you heard Haney 260 pounds !!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #19369 on: January 06, 2007, 05:38:22 AM »
hahahaha, your bigger loosers than the shadow

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #19370 on: January 06, 2007, 05:59:06 AM »
hahahaha, your bigger loosers than the shadow
your fuckin obsessed with me..fucktard
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19371 on: January 06, 2007, 06:00:12 AM »
This thread is the reason Getbig crashes and we can't get on for hours.  >:(
Z

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #19372 on: January 06, 2007, 06:31:54 AM »
your fuckin obsessed with me..fucktard

:-*

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19373 on: January 06, 2007, 09:06:12 AM »
you always know when ND is being owned badly when he starts breaking out the sillouettes ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19374 on: January 06, 2007, 09:19:44 AM »

about as balanced as you can get...

nowhere near balanced - like a redwood with twigs.

dorian was like that every year, pre tear, post tear, it didn't matter.
Flower Boy Ran Away