Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3167139 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #19675 on: January 07, 2007, 08:51:16 PM »
ronnie's gut should penalize him in 1999.

and so should dorian's in 93, 5, 6 or 7.

This is exactly my point. Bodybuilding is all about comparisons. Compared to the 1999 Coleman, Dorian's stomach was as flat as a board, and his midsection had vastly superior cuts. Maybe Dorian had a slight distension in 1995 - although I don't thin he did -, but it is still a clear symmetrical advantage to him over Ronnie; in any case, this compensates for Dorian being marked down for his torn biceps. Here is a pic of Dorian doing the abs-and-thighs at the 1997 Olympia, when he was over 270 lbs, and still had better abdominal separations than Coleman at 257 lbs, and unlike Ronnie...he didn't have a gut that could be seen from the front! ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #19676 on: January 07, 2007, 08:54:08 PM »
what do you call this?

Striations are irrelevant: they may or may not be considered an advantage. Just like vascularity, which I personally regard as a liability. Dorian might not as striated as Ronnie, but his muscles look like "waxed marble" - according to Jim Manion. So, at the very least, Dorian and the 1999 Ronnie tie in muscular quality - and in my opinion, Dorian is better. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #19677 on: January 07, 2007, 08:57:10 PM »
lumpiness false under the umbrella term of 'bulk' because lumpiness equals thickness:

Not really. Dorian's back was infinitely thicker than Wheeler's, and yet the latter had a lumpier back than Dorian. Having round muscle bellies, methinks, helps a lot in creating that lumpy look. To bad it didn't serve Wheeler in his sompetition with Dorian...as it also wouldn't the 1999 Coleman. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #19678 on: January 07, 2007, 08:57:34 PM »
20,000 posts ahoy.... :o
Thread Killer

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #19679 on: January 07, 2007, 08:59:59 PM »
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #19680 on: January 07, 2007, 09:01:18 PM »
sucky, dorian had a massive gut in 1995.

Not when compared to the 1999 Coleman, and most definitely not when comapred to his 2003 form. Wtf?! Are you Coleman fans for real? Again, bodybuilding is all about comparisons and not absolutes, so Dorian wins over Ronnie when it comes to who has the flattest stomach and best abdominals/serratus combo. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19681 on: January 07, 2007, 09:16:04 PM »
  Not when compared to the 1999 Coleman, and most definitely not when comapred to his 2003 form. Wtf?! Are you Coleman fans for real? Again, bodybuilding is all about comparisons and not absolutes, so Dorian wins over Ronnie when it comes to who has the flattest stomach and best abdominals/serratus combo. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

great post !!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #19682 on: January 07, 2007, 09:37:11 PM »
GREAT THREADDD!!! I just came in my pants!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19683 on: January 07, 2007, 09:39:00 PM »
great post !!

stupid post is more like it

dorian's stomach stuck out farther than his chest in 1995...

Look: both guys had massive guts.

both guys had flat stomachs when sucked in.

so the gut itself should not even be a factor in this debate.

abs are - and dorian wins this part.

but waist size is major too, and Ronnie crushes dorian in this part.

Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19684 on: January 07, 2007, 10:05:31 PM »
stupid post is more like it

dorian's stomach stuck out farther than his chest in 1995...

Look: both guys had massive guts.

both guys had flat stomachs when sucked in.

Uh, no. Yes, dorian had a gut, however, Ronnie's stomach was never flat, not even when he tried to tense it. Ronnie's whole midsection sucked whereas Dorian's was awesome, despite the relaxed gut, which was still smaller than Ronnie's gut anyways.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19685 on: January 07, 2007, 11:13:23 PM »
Uh, no. Yes, dorian had a gut, however, Ronnie's stomach was never flat, not even when he tried to tense it. Ronnie's whole midsection sucked whereas Dorian's was awesome, despite the relaxed gut, which was still smaller than Ronnie's gut anyways.

it cannot be coincidence that all Dorian nuthuggers are dumb, lol. It just can't be.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #19686 on: January 08, 2007, 12:35:09 AM »
it cannot be coincidence that all Dorian nuthuggers are dumb, lol. It just can't be.

Its so easy to correct you  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19687 on: January 08, 2007, 12:40:19 AM »
Joking right? Coleman isn't even standing straight up and he kills him in the front relaxed.

Another empty statement kills him how? with fuller albiet softer muscles this ' kills ' him? Dorian is hard & dry , Ronnie is soft & soggy he isn't killing anything , you like Ronnie's look better is this means he's killing him? not quite any advantage in taper is stopped dead in tracks with less than Yates-like conditioning

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19688 on: January 08, 2007, 12:42:35 AM »
what do you call this?

Is this a joke? you circle and inch area that looks like veins and claim that striations ?  ??? is this what you're working with? this is Hulkster nonsense

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19689 on: January 08, 2007, 12:45:40 AM »
You can go ahead and post shots of Colemans gut, heck most bodybuilders have a gut. The thing with you is, you claim that yates has "no water" or "doesn't carry water". lol, I think you are taking that to literally. People use the "no water" as an expression because the person looks ripped. Everyone carries some water. By saying yates has "no water" all the time only shows how little you know.

You're not with the program NO kidding everyone carries water Dorian carries less water than Ronnie , when I say he's doesn't carry any water it means hes carry the absolute bare minimum of water in his muscles , clearly evident in the hardness and overall dryness of his physique

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19690 on: January 08, 2007, 12:56:36 AM »
lumpiness false under the umbrella term of 'bulk' because lumpiness equals thickness:

You got that right fasle  ;) Bulk is something Dorian has in spades , Ronnie's back doesn't compare to Dorians in thickness it just doesn't , not in traps , not in lats , not in lower back , not in detail or separation , not in density , not in dryness , lumpiness is a pathetic attempt to cling onto a mistake you made like all your other judgement errors

whitewidow

« Reply #19691 on: January 08, 2007, 12:58:50 AM »
holy shit over 800 pages- enough is enough you 2 get a room for christ sakes.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19692 on: January 08, 2007, 12:59:39 AM »
Guestposing and he's still drier than Coleman at his best lol

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19693 on: January 08, 2007, 06:44:17 AM »
No, but it is possible they are racist.

Anythings possible.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19694 on: January 08, 2007, 07:30:28 AM »
No, but it is possible they are racist.

I'm pretty sure Iceman is racist...as is Ronnie Coleman, which disturbs me, but oh well.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19695 on: January 08, 2007, 08:34:21 AM »

ronnie being owned by both kevin and flex.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #19696 on: January 08, 2007, 08:40:37 AM »

For every pic you can post showing Ronnie with no gut, there are ten showing him with a gut. Again, the real issue here is this: who's stomach was flatter? Dorian's. Combined with his superior abs/serratus separations, it makes his entire midsection better. I have already addressed each and every single one of your moronic claims, and you just ignore them. What made me laugh the most was your claim that Dorian carried less lean muscle mass than the 2001 ASC Ronnie because his bones are thicker and his waist wider.Again, Black Men have heavier bones, and even if they didn't, 16 lbs of bone mass is a lot of extra bones! ::) Then you go on saying that Ronnie had more striations; I dared you to show me where "striations" are mentioned on any bodybuilding federation's judging booklet. And the "lumpiness" correlating with thickness... ::) yeah, that's probably why Flex had a lumpier back than Dorian: because his back was thicker! ::) By the way, sport, there's no way in hell that a wide waist adds more to one's weight than a gut. That's why, when you become fat, first your waist thickens and then the gut moves forward. ;)

So don't go calling anyone dumb, NeoSperminole, because you wrote the book on dumbness...and your prose style sucks. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19697 on: January 08, 2007, 08:46:15 AM »
Its so easy to correct you

ha ha ha ha, dumbass. You just proved me right. Re-read what Pubes said. ;)

He claimed that both had guts when relaxed. However, Dorian's midsection was flat when he flexed it while Ronnie's was never flat. This is obviously not true.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19698 on: January 08, 2007, 08:52:30 AM »
regardless of ronnie's gut, his midsection is horrible and would be a huge negative if he faced dorian or anyone else. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #19699 on: January 08, 2007, 09:08:03 AM »
Ronnie's stomach was never flat, not even when he tried to tense it. Ronnie's whole midsection sucked

Are you sure?