Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3166862 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #19650 on: January 07, 2007, 07:44:52 PM »
Unbelievable

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19651 on: January 07, 2007, 07:45:26 PM »
It easy to prove you wrong as well Dorian has fucking-striations in his traps top that ! and definition referes to the muscles being defined and NOT obscured by water & fat

First of all, Ronnie has more striations from head to toe. Isolating one bodypart does nothing to disprove this. Whoop-tee-doo-my-f*cking-ass Dorian has striations in his traps. Ronnie has them in his delts, chest, arms, lats, erector spinae, glutes, quads, and hamstrings. Second, I don't even see the "striations" in Dorian's traps in the shot you posted. Third, definition refers to being able to see the muscle's details through the skin. A muscle that is clearly separated and striated displays greater definition than a muscle that is blury.

edit: I noticed the striations in the last shot you posted. I thought you were refering to the top pic of Dorian.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19652 on: January 07, 2007, 07:45:27 PM »
From every angle

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19653 on: January 07, 2007, 07:46:28 PM »
260 pounds of steel 800 pages of Dorian Domination

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19654 on: January 07, 2007, 07:49:21 PM »
First of all, Ronnie has more striations from head to toe. Isolating one bodypart does nothing to disprove this. Whoop-tee-doo-my-f*cking-ass Dorian has striations in his traps. Ronnie has them in his delts, chest, arms, lats, erector spinae, glutes, quads, and hamstrings. Second, I don't even see the "striations" in Dorian's traps in the shot you posted. Third, definition refers to being able to see the muscle's details through the skin. A muscle that is clearly separated and striated displays greater definition than a muscle that is blury.

lol I still laugh at you when you type he has striated hams lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19655 on: January 07, 2007, 07:54:27 PM »

why?

you can see striations in ronnie's hams.
Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #19656 on: January 07, 2007, 07:58:20 PM »
can you say flat as a pancake?

Ugh...that pic is from 1996, a year that Dorian himself said that he was flat. Now, I wonder what bodybuilding manual mentions "lumpiness" as part of the judging criteria? ::) Dorian's back was at least as wide and probaly slightly wider than that of the 1999 Coleman, and he had equivalent separations with superior density and thickness. He also wins all bac shot because his glutes are smaller, which makes him more symmetrical. Hulkster, you have already failed to reply to my previous post, where I ask you how exactly Dorian's torn biceps should penalize Dorian in 1995, but Ronnie's distended gut wouldn't penalize Ronnie in 1999. You have no game! ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #19657 on: January 07, 2007, 08:00:25 PM »
LMFAO one from one of his worse years with a shitty tan to boot lol kid go away

It doesn't matter what year. All of his clasped pose from any year sucks. Small arms, delts and smooth. What's so hard to understand.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19658 on: January 07, 2007, 08:02:52 PM »
I posted one its NOT dead on but use the criteria and commonsense will show you the way

Well, for you to use the criteria, you have to use your eyes. Now that is common sense.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19659 on: January 07, 2007, 08:08:09 PM »
I always laugh when a Coleman fans complains about the gut  ;)

You can go ahead and post shots of Colemans gut, heck most bodybuilders have a gut. The thing with you is, you claim that yates has "no water" or "doesn't carry water". lol, I think you are taking that to literally. People use the "no water" as an expression because the person looks ripped. Everyone carries some water. By saying yates has "no water" all the time only shows how little you know.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19660 on: January 07, 2007, 08:10:40 PM »
Sure , sure is that the same truth as Dorian is the most overrated bodybuilder of all time? or Ronnie has better detail in his calves 99 than Dorian ? you mean that ' truth ' lol the best part of this whole thread is watching you guys make stupid ass statements and then eatting your words that exactly why I still post on it.

What ever he said in the post that I replied to is the truth, so stop trying to change my words. Show me where I have eaten my own words in this thread? Maybe someone else , but not me buddy.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19661 on: January 07, 2007, 08:16:48 PM »

what do you call this?

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19662 on: January 07, 2007, 08:18:01 PM »
260 pounds of steel 800 pages of Dorian Domination

Joking right? Coleman isn't even standing straight up and he kills him in the front relaxed.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19663 on: January 07, 2007, 08:19:54 PM »
you have already failed to reply to my previous post, where I ask you how exactly Dorian's torn biceps should penalize Dorian in 1995, but Ronnie's distended gut wouldn't penalize Ronnie in 1999. You have no game!

ronnie's gut should penalize him in 1999.

and so should dorian's in 93, 5, 6 or 7.

Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #19664 on: January 07, 2007, 08:21:36 PM »
What ever he said in the post that I replied to is the truth, so stop trying to change my words. Show me where I have eaten my own words in this thread? Maybe someone else , but not me buddy.

ND's faggy delusions are such that all that's needed to hide reality is 100% conviction that mediocre arms, a wide waist, bacne and the look of a bricklayer are winners, just like him. ;D

Page 800 brings us Flea Labrada looking like Sergio next to the bricklayer.  :-\

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19665 on: January 07, 2007, 08:23:29 PM »
Now, I wonder what bodybuilding manual mentions "lumpiness" as part of the judging criteria?

lumpiness false under the umbrella term of 'bulk' because lumpiness equals thickness:

Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #19666 on: January 07, 2007, 08:27:30 PM »
His biceps injury would play a big role, not to mention Ronnie being so much bigger.  That would be very hard to ignore.  2003 Ronnie would beat him swiftly.

Matt C, I have already written several multi-paragraphs explaining why, at an unbiased contest, the 1995 Dorian would have a 50/50 chance of defeating the 2003 Coleman. You failed to comprehend. Since I've figured out that you're a simple man, I'm going to put this is simply as I can. So here's the reason why the 1995 Dorian would most likely defeat the 2003 Coleman, in a nutshell:

Ronnie is 287 with soft muscles and a distended midsection; Dorian is 260 lbs with super-hard muscles, a flat stomach and the best abdominal/serratus separations ever seen on a bodybuilder over 250 lbs.

This is as simple as I can put it to you. Ronnie in 2003 had slabs of beef that Dorian lacked, but Dorian's beef just plain looked much better than Ronnie's, and he had far less symmetrical liabilities. The only thing that Ronnie 2003 has over Dorian is sheer muscle size. Period. That is not enought to win a contest, otherwise Kovacs or Jean-Pierre Fux would have been standard-bearers. However, muscle size is very important, which is the reason I concead that the 2003 Coleman would have a 50% chance of defeating Dorian. The 1995 Dorian has everything else that is considered at a bodybuilding contest except sheer muscle size over Ronnie. Wheeler regularly defeated bodybuilders who carried 55 lbs of lean mass over him due to his superior quality, so it's perfectly possible for Dorian to defeat a competitor who outweighted him by 27 lbs, when you consider the vastly superior quality of the 1995 Dorian.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19667 on: January 07, 2007, 08:31:29 PM »
sucky, dorian had a massive gut in 1995.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #19668 on: January 07, 2007, 08:32:37 PM »
It's settled.  Dorian wins.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #19669 on: January 07, 2007, 08:35:56 PM »
It's settled.  Dorian wins.
Bast has spoken.
Lock thread.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19670 on: January 07, 2007, 08:37:14 PM »
That's right Hulkster, Coleman has no weaknesses. Pwned. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

holy shit hahahahahaha post of the year hahahaha he circled Coleman's brain LOL.  8)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19671 on: January 07, 2007, 08:39:16 PM »
sucky, dorian had a massive gut in 1995.

no matter how times he says Dorian had a flat gut or more striated triceps, it still doesn't make the visual evidence go away. ;D

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19672 on: January 07, 2007, 08:40:27 PM »
holy shit hahahahahaha post of the year hahahaha he circled Coleman's brain LOL.

this blows that away.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19673 on: January 07, 2007, 08:42:12 PM »
this blows that away.

see Rocket's post was actually hilarious...yours was just plain stupid.

Plus, I really wouldn't be surprised if Ronnie's brain truly is the size of a peanut. Dorian is far more intelligent.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19674 on: January 07, 2007, 08:44:25 PM »
see Rocket's post was actually hilarious...yours was just plain stupid.

that wasn't my post, and it still beats Rocket's. ;)