Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3100552 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #19625 on: January 07, 2007, 06:57:56 PM »
Dorian can't be matched using the IFBB criteria

The comparisons of the compulsory poses cannot be overemphasized
as these comparisons will help the judge to decide
which competitor has the superior physique from the standpoint of
muscular bulk, balanced development, muscular density and
definition.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19626 on: January 07, 2007, 07:01:01 PM »
To quote Hulkster ' Dorian's conditioning was a myth " and " Dorian only has more detail in his lower back " LMMFAO you took a dirt ass kicking for those comments lol

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #19627 on: January 07, 2007, 07:01:16 PM »
That's right Hulkster, Coleman has no weaknesses. Pwned. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol, OWNED.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19628 on: January 07, 2007, 07:03:10 PM »
MELTDOWN  ;)

No meltdown. He is telling the plain truth.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19629 on: January 07, 2007, 07:05:10 PM »
No meltdown. He is telling the plain truth.

Sure , sure is that the same truth as Dorian is the most overrated bodybuilder of all time? or Ronnie has better detail in his calves 99 than Dorian ? you mean that ' truth ' lol the best part of this whole thread is watching you guys make stupid ass statements and then eatting your words that exactly why I still post on it.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19630 on: January 07, 2007, 07:08:13 PM »
He looks great but still lags behind in density , balance , bulk and dryness , other than that its a great shot.

All of the Coleman fans in the world must be blind then because ND says so.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19631 on: January 07, 2007, 07:12:53 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19632 on: January 07, 2007, 07:14:59 PM »

Oh its not ONLY because I say so , its because I cover all my bases , I've used plenty of pictures to show where & how Ronnie is unbalanced compared to Dorian and I quoted Dorian as saying he has better balance , I've posted pictures , videos , quotes from writers , competitors , eye witnesses ,facts & figures statistics , I've posted the Official I.F.B.B. Professional Mens Judging Criteria , and I give detail explanation of how & why

Camp Coleman posts pancakes and bad pictures , slanted comparisons and biased critiques , fantasy criteria and outright lies why? because they know they don't have much to work with.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19633 on: January 07, 2007, 07:17:29 PM »

the thing is, its not just the coleman fans that think ronnie is clearly better.

people stop by this thread who are newcomers and they say the same thing.

that peak ronnie is clearly better

Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19634 on: January 07, 2007, 07:17:50 PM »
definition.

This is how Yates can beat Ronnie in ANY mandatory pose.

You're missing the big picture ND. By those rules, no way yates win that front clasp or mm pose. First of all he doesn't have the superior physique, second he doesn't beat Coleman in muscular bulk, third he doesn't have balanced development with one more developed than the other, forth he does not have definition in his arms and delts  and third his symetry is off because of that torn left bicep. He can not win the clasped pose or mm. All that is left that he has is the density. So where do you go off claiming that yates would win that pose? Your rules are only going against you now, but keep posting.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19635 on: January 07, 2007, 07:18:59 PM »
the thing is, its not just the coleman fans that think ronnie is clearly better.

people stop by this thread who are newcomers and they say the same thing.

that peak ronnie is clearly better

LMFAO peak Ronnie is clearly better than a NON PEAK Dorian . thank you Hulkster you always make me smile  :)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19636 on: January 07, 2007, 07:23:36 PM »
LMFAO peak Ronnie is clearly better than a NON PEAK Dorian . thank you Hulkster you always make me smile  :)

but you have a real problem to deal with ND:

non-peak dorian and peak dorian still have the same doughyness and subpar upper body compared to Ronnie:

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19637 on: January 07, 2007, 07:24:29 PM »
You're missing the big picture ND. By those rules, no way yates win that front clasp or mm pose. First of all he doesn't have the superior physique, second he doesn't beat Coleman in muscular bulk, third he doesn't have balanced development with one more developed than the other, forth he does not have definition in his arms and delts  and third his symetry is off because of that torn left bicep. He can not win the clasped pose or mm. All that is left that he has is the density. So where do you go off claiming that yates would win that pose? Your rules are only going against you now, but keep posting.

LMFAO he doesn't have a superior physique NO its your OPINION he doesn't have a superior physique and using the IFBB criteria thats how the judges determine who has the superior physique based on

definition.

Muscular Bulk a dry to the bone sans water 260 pound Dorian Yates vs 257 pound Ronnie who was NOT as HARD or DRY as he was in 1998 lol Dorian wins

Balanced development even post tear he still beats Ronnie , see my explanation why , is anything his arms wouldn't be symmetrical which means left/right equality and they weren't to begin with pre-tear , Ronnie still has massive balance issues - Dorian wins

Conditioning - Yates wins

Density - Yates wins

Your fantasy judging criteria - Ronnie wins lol reality Dorian wins

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19638 on: January 07, 2007, 07:26:45 PM »
I'd love to see a 95 double bi shot.

ND thinks that it would mean zero.

LOL

I can just imagine his deformed/torn arm standing next to this:

:-\

His arms are smooth, that left bicep is a total joke and his right delt is over develolped compared to his left delt. His lats are the only good thing in that pose.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19639 on: January 07, 2007, 07:29:45 PM »
I like how ND has vehemently denied that separations and striations are ignored when it's stated right there in the judging criteria. ;D

"The comparisons of the compulsory poses cannot be overemphasized as these comparisons will help the judge to decide which competitor has the superior physique from the standpoint of muscular bulk, balanced development, muscular density and definition."

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19640 on: January 07, 2007, 07:30:17 PM »
LOL

torn bi would mean zero my ass.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19641 on: January 07, 2007, 07:30:28 PM »
but you have a real problem to deal with ND:

non-peak dorian and peak dorian still have the same doughyness and subpar upper body compared to Ronnie:

Sub-par upper body? lol the best back in the history of bodybuilding and sub-par upper body? Delts that crush Ronnie's in density and detail and sub-par? pecs that caused Ronnie Coleman do claim he had the best side chest pose he ever seen sub-par? outstanding triceps & world class forearms is sub-par? intercostals. serratus , abdomianls , and obliques all shredded & detailed unlike anything Coleman ever showed is sub-par? its so easy to crush your ignorance all it takes is a few simple key strokes  ;)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19642 on: January 07, 2007, 07:30:47 PM »
We already covered this , he looks smooth and small is he? NO its a slanted comparison , much different lighting , Yates shot isn't crystal clear it proves NOTHING absolutely nothing .

Find a pic with better lighting and post it. He still gets crushed.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19643 on: January 07, 2007, 07:33:04 PM »
I like how ND has vehemently denied that separations and striations are ignored when it's stated right there in the judging criteria. ;D

"The comparisons of the compulsory poses cannot be overemphasized as these comparisons will help the judge to decide which competitor has the superior physique from the standpoint of muscular bulk, balanced development, muscular density and definition."

ND has never really understood the criteria in the first place.

the very fact that he denied that striations, taper and vascuarity were important, advantageous and considered showed this long ago.

his tactic when faced with the onslaught (now of monstrous proporptions) of superior Ronnie shots is to copy and paste the criteria and hide behind them as if they mean something in the face of hash reality.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19644 on: January 07, 2007, 07:34:16 PM »

It easy to prove you wrong as well  ;) Dorian has fucking-striations in his traps top that ! and definition referes to the muscles being defined and NOT obscured by water & fat  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19645 on: January 07, 2007, 07:35:11 PM »
Delts that crush Ronnie's in density and detail and sub-par?

probably one of the stupidest things I've ever read:

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19646 on: January 07, 2007, 07:37:30 PM »
ND has never really understood the criteria in the first place.

the very fact that he denied that striations, taper and vascuarity were important, advantageous and considered showed this long ago.

his tactic when faced with the onslaught (now of monstrous proporptions) of superior Ronnie shots is to copy and paste the criteria and hide behind them as if they mean something in the face of hash reality.

LMFAO you never set eyes on the CRITERIA until I posted it and even then you're confused you think Ronnie has better balance lol

Dorian has striations in his , glutes , obliques , intercostals , lower lats , erector spinae , traps , delts , chest , another fantasy criteria dn Yates still has it covered  ;) once again you have dick to work with.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19647 on: January 07, 2007, 07:40:40 PM »
it wont be long because ND is getting a major owning and its adding posts like crazy.

Ronnie owning dorian yet again ;D
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19648 on: January 07, 2007, 07:41:02 PM »
probably one of the stupidest things I've ever read:

::)

LMFAO he posts a slanted comparison lol no you need better pics my friend and lucky I've got them , well very unlucky for you Dorian's delts all three heads clearly defined ( Neo ) balanced , detailed with striations and denser than you lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19649 on: January 07, 2007, 07:43:40 PM »
All angles all good