Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3158567 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #34175 on: September 08, 2007, 06:20:14 AM »
  Quote, MuscleMag, January Issue, 2007, page 90.

"Ronnie has beeen criticized for his less-than-aesthetic midsection and lack of symmetry."[/u]

quote, MuscleMag, January Issue, 2007, page 96.

"Ronnie never had good symmetry. It was always the combination of outstanding bodyparts that made for a Mr.Olympia package."

So, Hulkster, Pumpster, IceMan and SemenHole, never again say that Ronnie has as good symmetry as Dorian, because it is retarded! >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I love how these guys gloss right over these quotes lol thats when you know you have them , they don't even bother to respond .

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34176 on: September 08, 2007, 06:26:33 AM »
  It make slots of sense, and the evidence for this is that he didn't have as many separations as other bnodybuilders who had no less fat than him. Nothing hapopens without a reason, so the fact that he's as lkow as you can get in int erms of bodyfat and water and still didn't look as separated and striated as other  bodybuilders is prima fasce evidence thjat m,y contention ios correct.

SemenHole, do you really thing that Dorian Yates, or any other bodybuilder for that matter, would step onstage at 8% bodyfat? Dorian was notorious for dieting down to the extreme during pre-contest. ::)

if your contention that fat and water ar ethe solke factors responsible for separations and striaions, then how do you explain that lots of people never get many straitions no matter how low in fat and water they are? How could Branch Warren  be regarded as the most conditionined bodybuilder at the New York Pro event hough Denis Wolfe had far more separations?

And stop putting words in my mouth. I never said that separations are genetic; I said that they are partially genetic. The word "partially", here, is important, because it validates my statement. I know that this is a stretch when it comes to you, but are you familiar with a mathematical concept called correlation? There are two kinds of correlation: linear and non-linear. Linear correlation occurs when a given variable causes a change in a sytem that is proportional. Non-linear correlation occurs when a variable causes change is a system that is not proportional. The correlation between separations and bodyfat and water levels should be linear, but it isn't. Why? Because genetics plays a part, too. A guy at 3% bodyfat will have a six-pack, while another guy at 3% bodyfat will have a mere four-pack.

But let me guess: you do care when he says that Ronnie is the best ever?  ::)Pot...kettle...black.

No, she is gooey and flacid. How exactly lots of skin hanging out makes one look "harder" in your retarded book is beyond me. ::)

I can use the argument that the lights coming from above and the photographic camera used made 1999 ronnie look far more impressive then he really looked. ;) If you put Dorian under those same lights and stage, he would destroy Coleman there. And by the way, you're wrong. Dorian did have acne in his back at the 1993 Olympia, but at the 1995 olympia his skin was as clear as ever and he looked better.

separations and striations are very good indicators of bodyfat and water levels, but they are not excellent indicators due to genetics. Furthermore, you keeep ignoring that muscle hardness also corrrelates strongly with bodyfat and water levels, and the reaon you ignore it is because Dorian is better there. :)

SemenHole, my arguments are better than yours. My logic destroys your and you have no idea what fuck you're talking about. I have made you officially my board whore. Aslso, you have parroted many of my argumentative techniques throughout this thread. They say that imitation is the sinverest form of flattery, so thank you for conceding that I'm your master and the true alpha male betwen us both. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bump for SemenHole to reply to this post of mine.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34177 on: September 08, 2007, 06:27:27 AM »
  Quote, MuscleMag, January Issue, 2007, page 90.

"Ronnie has beeen criticized for his less-than-aesthetic midsection and lack of symmetry."[/u]

quote, MuscleMag, January Issue, 2007, page 96.

"Ronnie never had good symmetry. It was always the combination of outstanding bodyparts that made for a Mr.Olympia package."

So, Hulkster, Pumpster, IceMan and SemenHole, never again say that Ronnie has as good symmetry as Dorian, because it is retarded! >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

And this one was for Hulkster...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34178 on: September 08, 2007, 06:31:22 AM »
  And this one was for Hulkster...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I mean these idiots they just make wild claims offer up NO explanation or proof and then post pictures and say ' here is the visual proof ' and " the rest of the world agrees ' I'm seriously

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34179 on: September 08, 2007, 06:37:59 AM »
I mean these idiots they just make wild claims offer up NO explanation or proof and then post pictures and say ' here is the visual proof ' and " the rest of the world agrees ' I'm seriously

The two quotes I posted were killers. Here is MuscleMag saying flat out that Ronnie was never know for his symmetry, and that it was the addition of great bodyparts that made him a champion, and Hulkster still claims that Coleman has better symmetry than Dorian.

Then there's SmenHole, who apparently is unable to comprehend that the correlation between fat an water levels and muscular separations is not equal across individuals because gentics plays a part.He also seems to ignore that muscle hardness is also an important part of conditioning, otherwise Denis Wolfe with his superior muscuçlar separations and not Branch Warren would have been regarded as the most conditioned bodybuilder at the New York Pro. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34180 on: September 08, 2007, 07:14:54 AM »
Here is MuscleMag saying flat out that Ronnie was never know for his symmetry, and that it was the addition of great bodyparts that made him a champion, and Hulkster still claims that Coleman has better symmetry than Dorian.

of course he does, retard.

dorian was never known for his symmetry either dumbasses.

in fact, his blob like taper and poor muscle shape in the arms, delts, quads ietc ruins his symmetry compared to Ronnie. Not to mention the small arms for his frame.

here is your hero in his (according to you) best ever shape in 95 getting owned in the symmetry department:

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34181 on: September 08, 2007, 07:18:51 AM »
Shawn didn't have Yates on conditioning that year thats nonsense you post a couple of shots and think you're on to something and you're not as usual

here is a judge on Dorian's conditioning at the 1994 Mr Olympia

Added Rockell: Dorian had a SLIGHT injury but as far as I'm concerned , it had NO bearing whatsoever. He was just so dense it made no overall difference. Paul's major deficiencies were in his back : not enough muscularity for his large frame. also basic stamina throughout was in question ; during call-outs , he was breathing heavy and bending over.

he was just so dense it made NO overall difference now let me explain to you what density is because you're clueless

so, let me get this straight:

you are asking us to believe a judge that publicly made the statment that dorian had a SLIGHT injury in 94 that had no bearing what so ever?

if this does not tell you how biased the judging was,  NOTHING will.

jesus christ man, a SLIGHT injury?

WHAT THE FUCK?!?

::)

just more proof that you can't  believe quotes.

you have to see for your own self:

slight injury that had no bearing my fucking ass: ::)

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34182 on: September 08, 2007, 07:20:07 AM »
LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34183 on: September 08, 2007, 07:34:59 AM »

in fact, his blob like taper and poor muscle shape in the arms, delts, quads ietc ruins his symmetry compared to Ronnie. Not to mention the small arms for his frame.

here is your hero in his (according to you) best ever shape in 95 getting owned in the symmetry department:

No, Ronnie always had sub-par symmetry. Symmetry refers to the proportionality of the muscles in relation to each other as well as to the skeletal frame. Ronnie has:

- Excessively long legs for his torso.

- High calves.

- Assymetrical abdominal muscles.

- Traps that overpower his pecs from the front.

- Quads that overpower his torso.

- Great lats, but underdeveloped christmas-tree.

- Glutes that overpower him from the back.

Do I need to go on? ;) Ronnie never had a symmetrical frame, and symmetry between his muscles was never good. Dorian has a better frame - except for his wide hips -, as well as more symmetrical development between his muscles.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34184 on: September 08, 2007, 07:39:17 AM »
  I mean, here we have a bodybuilding magazine saying flat out that Ronnie never had good symmetry, and Hulkster believes that he knows better than the guys who write about bodybuilding for a living. ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34185 on: September 08, 2007, 09:05:33 AM »
STFU you were caught lying again. :-\

This is off topic but didn't you say you worked as a stockbroker on Wall Street? Isn't that a fabrication?
The House that Ruth built

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34186 on: September 08, 2007, 09:07:33 AM »
  I mean, here we have a bodybuilding magazine saying flat out that Ronnie never had good symmetry, and Hulkster believes that he knows better than the guys who write about bodybuilding for a living. ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

yes, and we also have a judge saying that dorian yates had a 'slight' injury in 94 that had no bearing what so ever on his physique :-\ ::).

when are you idiots going to learn to think and evaluate for YOURSELVES?

like we have been doing with the visuals since day 1..

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34187 on: September 08, 2007, 09:09:36 AM »
Ronnie has:

- Excessively long legs for his torso.

nope, not any different than other sultans of symmetry:

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34188 on: September 08, 2007, 09:11:59 AM »
Traps that overpower his pecs from the front.

yet more bullshit disproven with a simple glance at Ronnie:

do you guys even use your fucking eyeballs before typing this shit?
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34189 on: September 08, 2007, 09:16:45 AM »
Quads that overpower his torso.

more bullshit disproven with a simple glance at ronnie.

2003+ Ronnie yes, 250ish pound Ronnie, no:

here is a tip for you morons:

bodybuilding competition is a visual based sport.

It requires the use of eyesight, and a brain..oh wait.. :-X

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34190 on: September 08, 2007, 09:19:44 AM »
Glutes that overpower him from the back.

nope.

again, 2003 and beyond Ronnie,  maybe.

but not this:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34191 on: September 08, 2007, 10:13:05 AM »
I agree that Coleman at his best has as much mass as Cutler but with much superior muscle quality, symmetry and aesthetics. But then, this isn't saying much, because Cutler is the worst Mr.Olympia ever.

Sucky, I do find it a little strange that you can say this about Jay vs ronnie but still think Dorian was better.

the reasons you think Ronnie was better than Jay is exactly the same was what we are saying are the reasons that Ronnie was better than dorian:

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34192 on: September 08, 2007, 10:13:47 AM »
so, let me get this straight:

you are asking us to believe a judge that publicly made the statment that dorian had a SLIGHT injury in 94 that had no bearing what so ever?

if this does not tell you how biased the judging was,  NOTHING will.

jesus christ man, a SLIGHT injury?

WHAT THE FUCK?!?

just more proof that you can't  believe quotes.

you have to see for your own self:

slight injury that had no bearing my fucking ass: ::)

Yes a slight injury and you've went on to claim Levrone should have beaten Yates yet he has a major injury a pec tears ( hypocrite ) one bicep was shorter than the other , it wasn't a major muscle group and it wasn't one of his best muscles anyway again stop presuming to know more than the judges , seriously its retarded

here is 1993/1994 NOT much of a difference a slight injury that made NO overall difference , thats not bias thats a fact.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34193 on: September 08, 2007, 10:17:52 AM »
[quoteit wasn't a major muscle group and it wasn't one of his best muscles anyway again stop presuming to know more than the judges ][/quote]

why don't you stop being such an idiot and realize that the bi tear was a major injury and severely damaging to his symmetry and overall look (ie the downtime affected his training and prep)?

honestly, the judges could say dorian was black and you would insist that they were correct and if anyone said otherwise you would criticize them for presuming to know more than the judges.. ::)

I am glad most bodybuilding fans are not like you.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34194 on: September 08, 2007, 10:19:24 AM »

All strawmen the standing relaxed from the front WOW  ::) try posting the 1/4 turns and standing relaxed from the back all Yates is clearly better

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #34195 on: September 08, 2007, 10:22:16 AM »
I'll be the bigger man and say enough is enough , the board is sick of our ' debates ' obviously neither of us are going to convince each other of our opinions , and we've basically said everything we could , so I say lets end this debate out of respect for others , I say you and I stop directly comparing Ronnie & Dorian and leave well enough alone and let the board have a rest lol the ball is now in your court .  :)

What a load of schoolyard crap!

Who was/is better - Dorian or Ronnie?

And the answer of course is - Who gives a fuck!?

And I thought the old Tyson/Ali argument was irrelevant LOL!

What are you guys, like twelve?

Great that you've made up, though. Your weighty disagreement threatened to polarise the whole planet and send us all careering toward WWIII.

Bwaaaahaaaaaahaaaaah! How dignified to take the first step. Quick, rewrite the history books.

This is an uneasy peace however, and I predict it will not last.

Before we know it, you'll be at loggerheads as to who would've won a fight 'twixt Roger Ramjet and Superman, y'know, if Soopy wasn't dead 'n' shit.

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34196 on: September 08, 2007, 10:23:31 AM »
Sucky, I do find it a little strange that you can say this about Jay vs ronnie but still think Dorian was better.

the reasons you think Ronnie was better than Jay is exactly the same was what we are saying are the reasons that Ronnie was better than dorian:

That's a completely different situation. Jay has nothing but mass going on for him; Dorian had size, symmetry and outstanding muscle quality. The key mistake you're making is confusing symmetry with aesthetics. The two are not the same thing. Dorian is a very unaesthetic bodybuilder, but he was extremely symmetrical. As another example, Flex Wheeler was extremely aesthetic, but he had symmetrical problems - his high calves for example.

Compared to Dorian, Cutler has an even wider waist, but he lacks the deep abdominal separations that Dorian has. Jay's deltoids are too wide and overpowers his physique from the front. His pecs are big but his back is overdeveloped in contrast.

Now the biggest difference between the two is muscle quality, which you don't give Dorian credit for. Jay has lots of mass but it is soft and lacking in many other things when compared to Dorian. At his best, Dorian's muscles are more separated and harder than Jay's, and he has comparable fullness. I find it amazing that you put Dorian and Jay in the same league. Incredible. :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34197 on: September 08, 2007, 10:25:14 AM »
[quoteit wasn't a major muscle group and it wasn't one of his best muscles anyway again stop presuming to know more than the judges ]

why don't you stop being such an idiot and realize that the bi tear was a major injury and severely damaging to his symmetry and overall look (ie the downtime affected his training and prep)?

honestly, the judges could say dorian was black and you would insist that they were correct and if anyone said otherwise you would criticize them for presuming to know more than the judges.. ::)

I am glad most bodybuilding fans are not like you.

Again who is it a major tear to ? you? certainly NOT the judges stop looking for edges seriously again look at the picture of Yates side-by-side 1993/94 NOT overall difference in symmetry one bicep is shorter than the other , I know your ' argument ' is contingent on this but its NOT valid and further more again you claimed Levrone should have beaten Yates , he has a torn chest that makes you a biased hypocrite

and me being kind and entertaining your nonsense it did effect his symmetry it would be at the bare minimum and it still wouldn't effect him compared to Ronnie , who has oversized quads ,  undersized calves , glutes that can be seen from the front , long legs , short torso , arms to big for his torso , poor proportion in the forearms in relation to the oversized biceps/triceps so Dorian's symmetry even with the torn bicep is still leaps & bounds better than Ronnie's collection of parts .

and contests are judged by JUDGES and not by ' most bodybuilding fans ' thank you for proving most bodybuilding fans are ignorant like you .

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #34198 on: September 08, 2007, 10:28:53 AM »
Hey Fuckheads, you miss my post!?  >:(

A
Only 25 characters!?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34199 on: September 08, 2007, 10:30:35 AM »
Dorian's symmetry even with the torn bicep is still leaps & bounds better than Ronnie's collection of parts .

MuscleMag, January 2007 issue, page 96:

"Ronnie never had great symmetry. It was the combination of several outstanding bodyparts that made for a Mr.Olympia package."

SUCKMYMUSCLE