Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3158441 times)

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #34200 on: September 08, 2007, 10:33:05 AM »
I'm still here, Mo-foes! New argument...

Who's dumbest?

Ronnie, Dorian, NarcissisticDeity or Hulkster...

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #34201 on: September 08, 2007, 10:38:31 AM »
  MuscleMag, January 2007 issue, page 96:

"Ronnie never had great symmetry. It was the combination of several outstanding bodyparts that made for a Mr.Olympia package."

SUCKMYMUSCLE

See Hulkster doesn't know ( old news ) there is MORE to symmetry than what HE THINKS , I have to constantly correct this kid on what competitive bodybuilding is and is not !

He thinks Ronnie has better symmetry because he has a small waist & hips and flaring lats and wide shoulder and thats ONLY part of symmetry the other parts are muscle balance & proportion having a great natural structure along with the other things I mentioned this is a classic textbook example of Dorian's better symmetry compared to Ronnie and they hate this because it silences there ignorance

Ronnie does have the edge in small waist & hips and smaller joints however he still lacks behind the balance & proportion , having limbs to big for his short torso , legs to long for it as well , glutes  that can be seen from the front etc

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34202 on: September 08, 2007, 10:41:53 AM »
  MuscleMag, January 2007 issue, page 96:

"Ronnie never had great symmetry. It was the combination of several outstanding bodyparts that made for a Mr.Olympia package."

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Here is insult to injury lol keep in mind she's an IFBB judge

Bev Francis : Bodybuilder's phsyique you most admire ?

The man Dorian Yates , his combonation of size and shape makes for an awesome physique , unlike a lot of big guys he's not a load of massive parts just thrown together , His symmetry is almost perfect , Everything is in proportion , no weak bodyparts .

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34203 on: September 08, 2007, 10:47:49 AM »
I think I'm better in silhouette than either of them...  :-[

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34204 on: September 08, 2007, 11:19:42 AM »
I see the desperation has reached a peak as ND has dusted off the sillouettes again..

::)

why not just blindfold the judges ND?

you seem to be doing that yourself with respect to the pics on this thread. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #34205 on: September 08, 2007, 11:21:29 AM »
I think this guy has better symmetery than both those roided out freaks...............

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34206 on: September 08, 2007, 11:25:41 AM »
He thinks Ronnie has better symmetry because he has a small waist & hips and flaring lats and wide shoulder and thats ONLY part of symmetry the other parts are muscle balance & proportion

and muscle shape:
Flower Boy Ran Away

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34207 on: September 08, 2007, 11:31:34 AM »
See Hulkster doesn't know ( old news ) there is MORE to symmetry than what HE THINKS , I have to constantly correct this kid on what competitive bodybuilding is and is not !

What an arrogant fucking toss bag this guy is !!.
The Classic American type that you don’t want to meet on holiday !! EVER !!, he knows everything, and is always right.

Competitive BB’ing is based on this premiss ~ sub sections A - Z, by me ??????.
Fuck right off you wanker, it’s all politics mate, nuffin to do wif who looks this or that.

Listen guys ( not that you will do anything but gloss over / ignore this post ).
You have to be the biggest pair of ass wipes i have ever seen on this board ( well so far that is, give it time, hey, i am sure some more will crawl out the wood work ).
Some guys like Ferraris / some Lambos............they could sit in a bar all night, fuelled by Meth-Ampetamine, and have a 9 hour marathon debate on the subject.
9 hours later - they both like the car they went in with as their favourite.

Both great cars - just not exactly the same in looks.............
I am a Lambo man personally !!.

PT -- SAIDA.

Growth/noob loves me

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34208 on: September 08, 2007, 11:43:19 AM »
Why PT, welcome to my thread! Won't you sit down... May I take your coat... ooh, is this Cashmere?

Oh, and do have a cigar...

TNBT  ;D
Only 25 characters!?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34209 on: September 08, 2007, 11:53:29 AM »
Debate this..................yo u guys need to get a fucking room, MAN !!.
Like, fa real an shit yeah.................

So, on to the point here........this shoit males either of the aforementioned BB'ers look like, sun dried, to a white crisp 'dog shit' !!.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34210 on: September 08, 2007, 12:02:47 PM »
problem with your analogy is that the opinion is skewed very heavily on Ronnie being better.

this is NOT a 6 in one, half dozen on the other scenario.

most of the bb community agrees that Ronnie at his best was better than the Mr. Olympia of the early 90's.

sure, ND will claim this is a weak "argument"

of course, it is not an argument at all.

just a fact that happens to apply.

the argument is in the pics and comparison.

but ND is not smart enough to realize this.

he thinks is only about the numbers. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34211 on: September 08, 2007, 12:20:37 PM »
problem with your analogy is that the opinion is skewed very heavily on Ronnie being better.

The problem with your analogy is that the opinion is, skewed, by arrogance, and over confidence in ones own belief in being - RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

How long has this debate been going on, i can't be arsed to ge back and read it all, it would send me to sleep !!.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34212 on: September 08, 2007, 12:41:57 PM »
I see the desperation has reached a peak as ND has dusted off the sillouettes again..

::)

why not just blindfold the judges ND?

you seem to be doing that yourself with respect to the pics on this thread. ::)

Symmetry - The shape or general outline of a person's body, as when seen in silhouette. If you have good sym-metry, you will have relatively wide shoulders, flaring lats, a small waist-hip structure, and generally small joints.

Wow you just got silenced again , it was illustrating a point , which you can't grasp ( see stupid )

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34213 on: September 08, 2007, 12:44:35 PM »
but the opinion is NOT held by ignorant people

most of the bb community are not ignorant about how bb contests are judged and which physiques are better than others.

this isn't rocket science.

its ronnie vs dorian.

and its not really that close.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34214 on: September 08, 2007, 12:45:24 PM »

this is NOT a 6 in one, half dozen on the other scenario.

most of the bb community agrees that Ronnie at his best was better than the Mr. Olympia of the early 90's.

sure, ND will claim this is a weak "argument"

of course, it is not an argument at all.

just a fact that happens to apply.

the argument is in the pics and comparison.

but ND is not smart enough to realize this.

he thinks is only about the numbers. ::)

The ignorant opinion is heavily skewed in Ronnie's favor  , see argument ad populum

The whole bodybuilding community thinks Ronnie is better so that means he is  ::) weak logic I can articulate why Dorian would beat Ronnie and have proven my case and what have you done? look for recruits , seek comfort in numbers , and declare the majority opinion is fact ! you have nothing to work with , stick to posting pictures because thats what you're good at.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34215 on: September 08, 2007, 12:51:47 PM »
but the opinion is NOT held by ignorant people

most of the bb community are not ignorant about how bb contests are judged and which physiques are better than others.

this isn't rocket science.

its ronnie vs dorian.

and its not really that close.

Wow where should I began to tear this garbage apart? lets see..........who the fuck are you to speak on what the majority of the bodybuilding's community level of knowledge? you my friend are proven to be very much ignorant of how competitive bodybuilding is judged I've proven this over and over , from the judges getting paid , to symmetry , balance & proportion , to density and conditioning , you , iceman and Neo are all ignorant on how contests are judges and NONE of you never even knew the criteria until I posted it lol

If you and the other zealots are any indication of the opinion the of the masses then I'll stand by my statement lol you're the guy who claimed you're just as qualified to judge a contest than a IFBB judge lol I mean you think Dorian should have lost in 1993 for Christs-sake , what do you know? nothing . kid its okay you don't know ...just don't act like you do because your opinion will be ridiculed .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34216 on: September 08, 2007, 12:59:23 PM »
and muscle shape:

How about the shape of his calves? abdominals? forearms? the disturbing shape that is his glutes? how about the shape of his bitch-tits? I mean Ronnie does have the edge in shape in some muscles and Yates in others , how about how the sum of all parts? you constantly use selective reasoning and harp on what you thinks wins contests and ignore everything else that favors Yates , again poor logic , you set up straw men like the most muscular and standing relaxed from the front and claim some sort of internet-victory , your nonsense is methodically picked apart by the more savy of us and expose you for what you are a diluted ignorant Uber-fan.

Dorian would beat Ronnie because , he has an advantage in balance & proportion , density & conditioning , depending on the year muscular bulk and he's a better poser in the sense he has a mastery of the mandatory poses , you can't counter this .

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34217 on: September 08, 2007, 01:32:39 PM »
Have you pricks really exchanged thirty-thousand posts about Ron Coleman and Dorian Yates?

That sort of obsessiveness is wasted here.

Go stalk and eventually kill a celebrity.

May I recommend Sean Connery or Owen Wilson?

Catherine Zeta Jones? The judges from Last Comic Standing?

How about Lee Priest? Kill him twice, just to make sure.

Oh, and Shawn Ray. Torture him first...

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34218 on: September 08, 2007, 01:37:40 PM »
The ignorant opinion is heavily skewed in Ronnie's favor  , see argument ad populum

yes, because all the writer's, pro's, industry insiders etc are ignorant, and you are the only one who is correct.. ::)

just because most everyone knows Ronnie is better, does NOT in any way shape or form imply that they are ingnorant or incorrect.

YOU are the naive one for thinking that.

its easy to see why Ronnie is better.

that is, if you have a clue about this sport..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34219 on: September 08, 2007, 01:41:26 PM »
Dorian would beat Ronnie because , he has an advantage in balance & proportion , density & conditioning , depending on the year muscular bulk and he's a better poser in the sense he has a mastery of the mandatory poses , you can't counter this .

no, I as a person can't.

but the visual evidence does quite nicely.

Dorian would win the front lat, ab shot and...thats it.

even your coveted side tri, side chest and front double bi go to ronnie, as does the most muscular and both back shots.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34220 on: September 08, 2007, 01:44:12 PM »
yes, because all the writer's, pro's, industry insiders etc are ignorant, and you are the only one who is correct.. ::)

just because most everyone knows Ronnie is better, does NOT in any way shape or form imply that they are ingnorant or incorrect.

YOU are the naive one for thinking that.

its easy to see why Ronnie is better.

that is, if you have a clue about this sport..

You claimed exactly that writer's, pro's, industry insiders etc are ignorant lets NOT forget judges too

Wow don't you look stupid right now  ;) you've personally denied every writer , pro and industry insider that has a Pro-Yates stance not to mention judges you once again you're proven to be a hypocrite .  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34221 on: September 08, 2007, 01:45:25 PM »
no, I as a person can't.

but the visual evidence does quite nicely.

Dorian would win the front lat, ab shot and...thats it.

even your coveted side tri, side chest and front double bi go to ronnie, as does the most muscular and both back shots.

Alright thank you for conceding  :) and your opinion on the shots is just as ignorant as your other claims !

in what context would Ronnie win all those poses? balance & proportion? NO density & conditioning ? NO muscular bulk? NO technical posing? NO he doesn't win the poses , remember ALL ROUNDS ARE PHYSIQUE ROUNDS but I'm sure you know this lol 

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34222 on: September 08, 2007, 01:47:45 PM »
there is a difference between THE JUDGES praising the post tear yates in the 94, 96 or 97 form vs JUDGES AND OTHERS praising peak Ronnie for what he was: amazing.

you are comparing apples to oranges.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34223 on: September 08, 2007, 01:49:41 PM »
there is a difference between THE JUDGES praising the post tear yates in the 94, 96 or 97 form vs JUDGES AND OTHERS praising peak Ronnie for what he was: amazing.

you are comparing apples to oranges.

You're to biased to understand why Yates won in the first place never mind how he could beat Ronnie , its okay but please don't act like its fact.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34224 on: September 08, 2007, 01:51:17 PM »
in what context would Ronnie win all those poses? balance & proportion? NO density & conditioning ? NO muscular bulk? NO technical posing? NO he doesn't win the poses , remember ALL ROUNDS ARE PHYSIQUE ROUNDS but I'm sure you know this lol  

actually, yes:

I don't have any 93 distance shots to compare to, but the 96 ones do a nice job too:

its game over dorian.
Flower Boy Ran Away