Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3150766 times)

colie

• Getbig II
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #34650 on: September 13, 2007, 03:18:11 PM »
aw...ffs sake....

this shit is boring...

FUCK OFF THE BOTH OF YOU....ARNIE RULES...SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

btw...... after seeing dorian in the flesh....i thought the guy was gay....he winked at me a few times backstage...and asked me to rub off his tanning oil...he took off his trunks....and when he tickled my ass...i felt a bit weird....so i asked my gf to do it....but he didn't want that.... then some black guy came in and ushered him into a changing booth....

so....no harm done eh?
i love t fuck black girls

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #34651 on: September 13, 2007, 03:37:34 PM »
Slanted? You're a bitter sore loser. Don't get mad at your hero for getting OWNED.
Baby want his bottle? I just crushed your whole argument from page 1 with a few comparisons using yates 93 and 95 against Ronnie

Either you're blind or a complete moron. You choose.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #34652 on: September 13, 2007, 04:00:30 PM »
Slanted? You're a bitter sore loser. Don't get mad at your hero for getting OWNED.
Baby want his bottle? I just crushed your whole argument from page 1 with a few comparisons using yates 93 and 95 against Ronnie

Slanted YES most certainly this ' comparison ' with Yates with a narrower waist compared to Ronnie 1998 lol and Ronnie 1998 with calves on par with Dorian , I mean this is as slanted as it gets , the wishful thinking of a delusional Coleman fan.

and why are the Yates' pics poor quality?  ???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34653 on: September 13, 2007, 04:02:37 PM »

Wow Ronnie sure grew I thought the difference was 1 inch now he's around 6'2" lol

iceman you need help

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34654 on: September 13, 2007, 05:30:50 PM »
why are you idiots complaining about a slight scale issue?

its the QUALiTIY differences that cause ronnie to own dorian.

saying that the only reason that ronnie wins is because he looks to be the same height as dorian in the comparisons is just a pathetic attempt to divert attention away from the real reason that dorian gets owned:

QUALITY:
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34655 on: September 13, 2007, 05:54:30 PM »
why are you idiots complaining about a slight scale issue?

its the QUALiTIY differences that cause ronnie to own dorian.

saying that the only reason that ronnie wins is because he looks to be the same height as dorian in the comparisons is just a pathetic attempt to divert attention away from the real reason that dorian gets owned:

QUALITY:

You keep using the term quality and you have no clue what it means , anyway NO I hate to break it to you kid Ronnie doesn't win this pose , see density & conditioning two very clear and distinct advantages already for Dorian , couple that with balance & proportion Oh snap another two advantages , muscular bulk is a push and what are you left with? nothing stop typing empty claims like Ronnie has better quality

Ronnie knows Yates has the best side chest he ever seen .

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #34656 on: September 13, 2007, 05:56:25 PM »
You keep using the term quality and you have no clue what it means , anyway NO I hate to break it to you kid Ronnie doesn't win this pose , see density & conditioning two very clear and distinct advantages already for Dorian , couple that with balance & proportion Oh snap another two advantages , muscular bulk is a push and what are you left with? nothing stop typing empty claims like Ronnie has better quality

Ronnie knows Yates has the best side chest he ever seen .

This "debate" is much like when religious people debate with non-religious people.  One side is clearly wrong yet continues the debate forever despite all fact and reason.  ::)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34657 on: September 13, 2007, 05:58:03 PM »
This "debate" is much like when religious people debate with non-religious people.  One side is clearly wrong yet continues the debate forever despite all fact and reason.  ::)

Hey good thing I'm the atheist and I have fact & reason on my side. !

thanks Matt

( p.s. update your site  >:( )

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34658 on: September 13, 2007, 06:01:38 PM »
Very mediocre side chest and why? The overdeveloped deltoids obscure the pecs and look almost as wide as them , ho-hum balance & proportion and Ronnie doesn't look very big from the side in this particular shot , poor calves dominated by bigger quads , a host of problems in this shot

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34659 on: September 13, 2007, 06:03:13 PM »
Its called side chest NOT side delt see Levrone in a textbook side chest shot

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #34660 on: September 13, 2007, 08:23:53 PM »
That abs shot of Cutler near the bottom of the page...

Is it just me, or does anyone else think he resembles a brand-new turd, just a-hangin' outa someone's ass?

That's how much shape he has.

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34661 on: September 13, 2007, 09:36:38 PM »
Who says I assume black bodybuilders are better by default? You're assuming things. See how stupid you are. Go back to little fantasy world and leave this race issue alone. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Hey, dumbass, what am I supposed to think when you always pick the Black guy over the White one? ::) Just because you think that some White bodybuilders are good doesen't mean that you're not a racist if you always think the Black ones are better. Do you understand this or is too complicated for you, retard? :-\ Like I said, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but it is still very strange that you always give the nod to the Black guy over the White guy.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #34662 on: September 13, 2007, 09:54:38 PM »
Very mediocre side chest and why? The overdeveloped deltoids obscure the pecs and look almost as wide as them , ho-hum balance & proportion and Ronnie doesn't look very big from the side in this particular shot , poor calves dominated by bigger quads , a host of problems in this shot

ha ha ha ha, get the f*ck out of here with dat shit. Ronnie owns Dorian in the side chest pose.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #34663 on: September 13, 2007, 10:00:54 PM »
seriously, it's retarded for anyone to think Dorian had a better side chest.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #34664 on: September 14, 2007, 12:43:53 AM »

Mr Business-as-usual DOES have a superior side chest because Coleman's delts overpower his pecs and make them appear under-developed.

Yates is proportioned and balanced.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #34665 on: September 14, 2007, 12:48:48 AM »
RONNIE WINS END OF THREAD (MODS PLEASE LOCK  :) )

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34666 on: September 14, 2007, 01:31:09 AM »
you're a liar plain & simple you've compared Ronnie 99 to Dorian 1991/92/93/94/95/96/97 spare yourself from further embarssment

So he's compared Ronnie to Dorian at his best then. One of these years must be Dorian's best? Seems fair to me.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34667 on: September 14, 2007, 01:56:52 AM »
ha ha ha ha, get the f*ck out of here with dat shit. Ronnie owns Dorian in the side chest pose.

Try showing a side chest shot , you know from the side ..and take it from me I know a better side chest , like I knew what balance & proportion were , like I knew what density & conditioning were , like I knew what Ronnie's prime was , Dorian has a better sidechest ( see Levrone in the top comparison for a correct side chest )

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34668 on: September 14, 2007, 01:58:50 AM »

Well I guess Ronnie is retarded  ;)

DESCRIBE DORIAN YATES: A close friend. Dorian is very intelligent, a great Mr. Olympia. He had the best side-chest pose and the thickest freakiest back I have ever seen.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34669 on: September 14, 2007, 01:59:43 AM »
So he's compared Ronnie to Dorian at his best then. One of these years must be Dorian's best? Seems fair to me.

No he's leaned heavily towards years thats not his best , not by accident either

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34670 on: September 14, 2007, 02:01:07 AM »
Ronnie is standing on his left toe also. Idiot.

No he's not , nice try though ( idiot )

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34671 on: September 14, 2007, 02:02:34 AM »
bump!
Z

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34672 on: September 14, 2007, 03:07:26 AM »
Mr Business-as-usual DOES have a superior side chest because Coleman's delts overpower his pecs and make them appear under-developed.

Yates is proportioned and balanced.

Haha I bet you actually believe this too, lol, Ronnie chest is bigger and better than Dorian's without a doubt. He has superior delts too so I see where the confusion may arise, not to get into arms, hams etc. But anyway, what stands out for me is how Ronnie is literally riddled with details and separation whereas Mr Flat is as unseparated looking as you would expect from someone so shredded at the expense of fullness.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34673 on: September 14, 2007, 03:49:29 AM »
please.

93 dorian gets killed in the side chest:

countdown to the excuses! ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34674 on: September 14, 2007, 03:50:20 AM »
Haha I bet you actually believe this too, lol, Ronnie chest is bigger and better than Dorian's without a doubt. He has superior delts too so I see where the confusion may arise, not to get into arms, hams etc. But anyway, what stands out for me is how Ronnie is literally riddled with details and separation whereas Mr Flat is as unseparated looking as you would expect from someone so shredded at the expense of fullness.

well said.

like I said, those details and seperations (along with far superior muscle shape and vascularity) is the difference in QUALITY that we can all see that ND keeps denying and saying 'we don't know what quality means'..

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away