Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3171948 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #35075 on: September 22, 2007, 03:07:40 PM »
one can be well conditioning and still have excess fat intramuscularly see Ronnie 1999

you mean like dorian 93's limbs?

::)

classic ND bullshit.

by the way, how are you evaluating the intramuscular fat content? are you conducting histological analysis with a microscope? ::)

oh wait, you probably don't even know what histology means.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #35076 on: September 22, 2007, 03:20:07 PM »

classic ND bullshit.

by the way, how are you evaluating the intramuscular fat content? are you conducting histological analysis with a microscope? ::)

LMFAO is this the reason he should have lost in 1993? kid you don't have the first clue on what conditioning is Dorian is CONDITIONING , Dorian his whole career has been bone dry & rock hard stop thinking striations are the only requirement for good conditioning THEY ARE NOT first they're genetic and they can be visible under a layer of water if you have the balls to claim Yates wasn't dense in 1993 I will avalanche you will eyewitness testimony to the contrary , Dorian is conditioning period.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #35077 on: September 22, 2007, 03:21:03 PM »
No he's clearly standing closer to the camera nice try here there are SIDE-by-SIDE separated by just 7 pounds and yates is clearly bigger kid

Coleman's clearly on an angle in that shot; otherwise the enormity of the difference in arm size would be even more obvious.

Anyone can also see that Coleman's back's at an angle.

ND should go back to more McGouth quotes that blow up in his face his explanations here get less and less plausible. ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35078 on: September 22, 2007, 03:25:51 PM »

classic ND bullshit.

and what a fucking ridiculous way to prove your point loser posting magazine scans to screen caps you're so pathetic the fact you post this as some sort of proof only validates your fear and ignorance and its already an inaccurate means to ascertain one's conditioning , so when eyewitnesses speak on his outstanding conditioning in 1993 this alone crushes your bullshit comparisons

I mean how fucking retarded can you be? here is a Hulkster comparison PROVING Dorian is better conditioned than Ronnie

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35079 on: September 22, 2007, 03:27:12 PM »
Coleman's clearly on an angle in that shot; otherwise the enormity of the difference in arm size would be even more obvious.

Anyone can also see that Coleman's back's at an angle.

ND should go back to more McGouth quotes that blow up in his face his explanations here get less and less plausible. ;D

LMFAO the picture you posted Yates is on and angle and further away from the camera Ronnie is easily getting crushed in a more accurate comparison thanks for the excuses thought , keep trying .

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #35080 on: September 22, 2007, 03:31:11 PM »
http://www.maxmuscle.com/index.cfm?fa=article&doc_id=22&subcat=body_building

"One Max Muscle employee said, "You have to see him now to truly appreciate what he's bringing to the show." But Coleman was hard to catch: Between training and working his beat fulltime, he had little time to promote himself. Still, most insiders remained unconvinced. Only Milos Sarcev, in his evaluation of Mr. Olympia contenders in the last issue of Max Muscle, saw Coleman as having a good chance: "At this time, Ron has the best back in the history of the sport," said Mishko, "even better than Benoit and Haney, or Dorian. Ron's thicker, wider, more pleasing. With his big arms and a double pump pose, he could use both his back and his front to win it."

"What transpired was one of the better Mr. Olympia contests: According to Max Muscle European photographer Gary Phillips, Coleman not only won, but he won big. "It wasn't really close," said Phillips. "Coleman just walked on stage and virtually everyone in the audience who wasn't totally partisan knew it was over. He was really quite overwhelming." From the beginning of the show to the end,"

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #35081 on: September 22, 2007, 03:37:20 PM »
That pic with the caption Dorian's mass was incredible...

I've known the bugger for 2/half years, he never told me he'd been a priest!

What else don't I know? Is Lee Priest actually a priest!?

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35082 on: September 22, 2007, 03:39:05 PM »
http://www.maxmuscle.com/index.cfm?fa=article&doc_id=22&subcat=body_building

"One Max Muscle employee said, "You have to see him now to truly appreciate what he's bringing to the show." But Coleman was hard to catch: Between training and working his beat fulltime, he had little time to promote himself. Still, most insiders remained unconvinced. Only Milos Sarcev, in his evaluation of Mr. Olympia contenders in the last issue of Max Muscle, saw Coleman as having a good chance: "At this time, Ron has the best back in the history of the sport," said Mishko, "even better than Benoit and Haney, or Dorian. Ron's thicker, wider, more pleasing. With his big arms and a double pump pose, he could use both his back and his front to win it."

"What transpired was one of the better Mr. Olympia contests: According to Max Muscle European photographer Gary Phillips, Coleman not only won, but he won big. "It wasn't really close," said Phillips. "Coleman just walked on stage and virtually everyone in the audience who wasn't totally partisan knew it was over. He was really quite overwhelming." From the beginning of the show to the end,"

Ronnie's back in 1998 is NOT thicker or wider than Dorians thats just nonsense

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #35083 on: September 22, 2007, 03:56:11 PM »
Ronnie's back in 1998 is NOT thicker or wider than Dorians thats just nonsense

why not? B/c it doesn't LOOK bigger to you in pics? But you'll sure as hell ignore visual evidence when it doesn't support your position and rely on quotes instead. ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35084 on: September 22, 2007, 04:04:00 PM »
why not? B/c it doesn't LOOK bigger to you in pics? But you'll sure as hell ignore visual evidence when it doesn't support your position and rely on quotes instead. ::)

'
Oh absolutely because it doesn't look bigger you think a 249 pound Ronnie has a wider & thicker back than a 270 pound Dorian? no fucking way in hell and where is the visual evidence? Ronnie's back was small for his physique when he was bone dry and rock hard and I use quotes to back up my critique and the pictures I post , its called covering the bases

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35085 on: September 22, 2007, 05:30:13 PM »
Ronnie's back was small for his physique when he was bone dry and rock hard and I use quotes to back up my critique and the pictures I post , its called covering the bases

actually, no, its called being a fucking idiot...

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35086 on: September 22, 2007, 05:35:01 PM »
actually, no, its called being a fucking idiot...

Ronnie 99 is bone dry & rock hard so save those pics jackass ! and Ronnie's back 1998 is NOT thicker or wider than Dorian 1997 , and I'd say its not wider or thicker than Yates in 93 or 95 this is Dorian 1992 for Christ's sake look at the width of his lats

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35087 on: September 22, 2007, 05:35:04 PM »
LMFAO is this the reason he should have lost in 1993? kid you don't have the first clue on what conditioning is Dorian is CONDITIONING , Dorian his whole career has been bone dry & rock hard stop thinking striations are the only requirement for good conditioning THEY ARE NOT first they're genetic and they can be visible under a layer of water if you have the balls to claim Yates wasn't dense in 1993 I will avalanche you will eyewitness testimony to the contrary , Dorian is conditioning period.

blah blah blah ::).

show us some real proof otherwise shut the fuck up.

everyone is sick of your endless babbling that has yet to be proven with any visual evidence except a lower back shot, one of dorian's few good poses against peak ronnie.

you want conditioning?

compare Ronnie and dorian:... ::)

ronnie all the way

you just can't deal with it.

You say dorian WAS conditioning?

well guess what? maybe he was back in 1993.

things changed when ronnie took the sport to the next level:
Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #35088 on: September 22, 2007, 05:35:37 PM »
Ronnie's back was small for his physique when he was bone dry and rock hard

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35089 on: September 22, 2007, 05:36:22 PM »
Ronnie 99 is bone dry & rock hard so save those pics jackass ! and Ronnie's back 1998 is NOT thicker or wider than Dorian 1997 , and I'd say its not wider or thicker than Yates in 93 or 95 this is Dorian 1992 for Christ's sake look at the width of his lats

lol ND is back to using the half completed front lat spread of Ronnie..

like I said. "fucking idiot"

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35090 on: September 22, 2007, 05:38:51 PM »
blah blah blah ::).

show us some real proof otherwise shut the fuck up.

everyone is sick of your endless babbling that has yet to be proven with any visual evidence except a lower back shot, one of dorian's few good poses against peak ronnie.

you want conditioning?

compare Ronnie and dorian:... ::)

ronnie all the way

you just can't deal with it.

You say dorian WAS conditioning?

well guess what? maybe he was back in 1993.

things changed when ronnie took the sport to the next level:

Ronnie didn't take the sport to a new level , new level of what ? conditioning NO? size & conditioning ? NO density? hell NO Dorian was already the biggest & densest bodybuilding in 1993 and it took Ronnie years and years to match it and the heavier he got the more his conditioning suffered

the 1990s was the highpoint of conditioning so when you say the sport has progressed it shows your ignorance NO its progressed as far as size but NOT in conditioning and Dorian was guestposing back in 1993 at 285 pounds with equal or BETTER conditioning than almost every guy competing today , so again the sport hasn't progressed its going backwards  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35091 on: September 22, 2007, 05:39:45 PM »
lol ND is back to using the half completed front lat spread of Ronnie..

like I said. "fucking idiot"

Don't ever bitch about comparisons jackass you use a magazine scan compared to a screencap so shut up cry baby  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35092 on: September 22, 2007, 05:40:58 PM »

I stand by my comment the taper helps with the illusion and its NOT anywhere near Dorian's 1997  back in terms of width and thickness

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #35093 on: September 22, 2007, 05:43:12 PM »

i had never seen this shot of yates.

he definitely looks fucking amazing in it.

ronnie is still the better bodybuilder though.

Jean Paul Gaultier

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Naomi Russell
« Reply #35094 on: September 22, 2007, 06:00:42 PM »
Hulkster,
Give it up bro, dont waste your time regurgitating the obvious page after page after page. Any "thinking man" knows that Ronnie Coleman is worlds beyond yates, who is not even on the list of top 5 best bodybuilders, probably not even top 10, much less being compared to the greatest bodybuilder to ever compete.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35095 on: September 22, 2007, 06:05:26 PM »
Peter Mcgough

"These words should not be taken lightly, because no bodybuilder has ever been as hard and dry as the man who won six Sandows."

Dorian is conditioning and its NOT been improved upon since he retired

Interview with David Robson

[ Q ] What were some of your better physical qualities as a bodybuilder, do you think?

Obviously I carried a lot of muscle mass and my trademark was to come into a show in super hard condition. I think my muscles had a certain quality and density from all the years of heavy training that a lot of guys didn't have.

One thing that I think people underrated me on - it was never really mentioned because of my sheer physical size and condition - was my balance and proportion. Not only from muscle group to muscle group, but from upper body to lower body. My skeletal structure and everything else was there and in good balance.

his trademark was his super hard condition its NOT Colemans

Kevin Horoton GetBig Dec 30th

The photo is technically terrible, fortunately the physique is awesome.
I'd agree with Kris about Dorian showing up on stage how he looked a few weeks out. There are some shots of him at around 280 - 285 shredded. That conditioning has not been surpassed.

( Oh and keep note all of these quotes are recent and NOT 12 years old ) 280-285 and that conditioning has NOT been surpassed

Flex Magazine October 2004 - Peter McGough’s commentary on the "voodoo" that has now reached ridiculous complexity when it comes to trying to "dry out" bodybuilders so they’re more ripped than any anatomy chart illustration on contest day. He quotes former Mr. Olympia Dorian Yates, who notes that despite the chemistry experiments with insulin and diuretics, "I don’t see the guys getting any harder."

Dorian commenting of on the obvious guys are NOT getting harder since his days , so when you say Coleman is the ' next level ' you're full of shit and you're ignorant and my knowledge crushes yours .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35096 on: September 22, 2007, 06:06:13 PM »
Hulkster,
Give it up bro, dont waste your time regurgitating the obvious page after page after page. Any "thinking man" knows that Ronnie Coleman is worlds beyond yates, who is not even on the list of top 5 best bodybuilders, probably not even top 10, much less being compared to the greatest bodybuilder to ever compete.

Good advice give it up !

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35097 on: September 22, 2007, 06:37:17 PM »
Ronnie didn't take the sport to a new level , new level of what ? conditioning NO? size & conditioning ? NO density?

and this shows just how wrongly you go about this sport.

when you isolate all those traits, no, he did not set new standards for all of them individually.

Problem is, nothing in bodybuilding stands in isolation. It just doesn't work that way.

never had.

never will.

but you will never understand. :-\

what he did was combine these strengths into a package that like no one else ever had.

Yates didn't have the shape, didn't have the detail in the delts/arms/quads/glutes/hams.

He had some of the traits as strong points, but not all.

not like this:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35098 on: September 22, 2007, 06:38:45 PM »
more
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35099 on: September 22, 2007, 06:55:30 PM »
and this shows just how wrongly you go about this sport.

when you isolate all those traits, no, he did not set new standards for all of them individually.

Problem is, nothing in bodybuilding stands in isolation. It just doesn't work that way.

never had.

never will.

but you will never understand. :-\

what he did was combine these strengths into a package that like no one else ever had.

Yates didn't have the shape, didn't have the detail in the delts/arms/quads/glutes/hams.

He had some of the traits as strong points, but not all.

not like this:

Look at the loser trying to frantically post pictures as proof when BOTH Ronnie and McGough both have said  his conditioning in 1999 wasn't as good as it was in 1998 lol you're finished take your boy's advice and stop posting

and you're the one neglecting ALL of the criteria stop doing that ! stop fixating on Ronnie's assumed strengths and ignore his obvious DISADVANTAGES compared to Dorian

Balance & proportion - Dorian
Density - Dorian
Conditioning - Dorian
Bulk - push with Ronnie 99 but Dorian's bulk is dense and conditioned ( highly prized )
Posing - Yates

Again ( pay attention ) ALL ROUNDS ARE PHYSIQUE ROUNDS hence Dorian beats the advantages Ronnie has because he is COMPLETE and Ronnie is NOT , keep posting low-quality screencaps as evidence of your stupidity , Ronnie and McGough both crush your dumb fucking opinion that Ronnie 99 is bone dry & rock hard

Quote Peter McGough Flex Magazine Jan 2001

RONNIE COLEMAN : ( 264lbs As big as a house , but holding water. In '98 , he was shredded and bone dry at 250 pounds. Last year ( 1999 ) he was 257 pounds but NOT as sharp as '98. This year ( 2000 ) at 264 pounds , he's not as sharp as 99 , which would seem to say that Ronnie is better at a lighter weight .

Ronnie Coleman - my best Olympia appearence was my first because the conditioning was spot-on

You're a know-nothing