Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3171705 times)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #35052 on: September 22, 2007, 03:14:38 AM »
This shot may look impressive when you first look at it but when you study it more carefully you see the giant glutes, smooth lower back (almost non existent) and water logged lats and traps. 2003 may have been an impressive year for size but not conditioning. The sport has gone downhill since Yates' retirement.

P.S. I forgot to mention the small calves.

Yates 97 showing superior conditioning to Coleman 03:

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #35053 on: September 22, 2007, 03:36:34 AM »
hey TNBT...

u are close to doz aintcha?

i mean ...you trained with the guy...

what's your real thoughts on this topic dude...?

is ronnie more developed ...or is doz?

i'd love to get yor opinion dude...

Well... I haven't seen him for a while now. His visits are few and far between, what with me being stuck here in Scotland.

However, we have a well-equipped gym here at Shady Oaks, and when Doz does accept my invitations, we have a great time. Despite what folks say, Dorian would sooner be in the gym than anywhere else, even now.

Last time he came up here (maybe last November) we had to laugh 'cos our gym here just didn't have enough plates for him  LOL!

We talked about all sorts, girls, drugs, other BBs. Just shooting the shit.

He doesn't talk about Haney much, considering that he was D's main threat back when he first broke into the top flight after his Uni victory.

Nope, it's Ronnie all the way. He talks in vague terms, but Doz deep down thinks he'd whoop Ronnie's ass even today, were it not for the bi tear (which he's been told will never be 100% healed, even if he quit training altogether).

Doz spread his back for me, and it is truly awesome. He asked me to have a feel. He was rock-hard, and I got my hand into his cleft, right up to the second knuckles.

We had a laugh about Coleman's butt, how when Ron pulls over a drunk-driver, the guy can rest his beer on Ron's big girly ass while he's doing his paperwork with a crayon! LOL!

Doz is funny, although he comes off all serious in interview.

There were a couple of girls in the gym that day, the Health Trust opens it to the public on weekends, as well as we patients.

Funny, Doz didn't seem to notice them at all. Fixated upon the workout, I guess.

Other opinions of Doz were that Labrada is a stunted midget, Wheeler is a ghetto monkey and a Jesus freak, Haney is a chicken-choking retard.

I asked him if he'd compete again now in his mid-forties. He said no, because of the bicep thing.

He said that were it NOT for the left arm, he could be Mr O again with 6 months' blood-and-guts training (his face lights up when he uses that phrase!) and none of today's crop are shit 'cos wogs have no calves and Cutler is a joke.

He said something about Jay Cutler being Ricky Schroder.

Who's that? One of the old-timers?

Actually, I think I'll give Dorian a call, see if he knows he still excites so much interest.

TNBT

Only 25 characters!?

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35054 on: September 22, 2007, 03:41:14 AM »

Well... I haven't seen him for a while now. His visits are few and far between, what with me being stuck here in Scotland.

However, we have a well-equipped gym here at Shady Oaks, and when Doz does accept my invitations, we have a great time. Despite what folks say, Dorian would sooner be in the gym than anywhere else, even now.

Last time he came up here (maybe last November) we had to laugh, 'cos our gym here just didn't have enough plates for him  LOL!

We talked about all sort, girls, drugs, other BBs. Just shooting the shit.

He doesn't talk about Haney much, considering that he was D's main threat back when he first broke into the top flight after his Uni victory.

Nope, it's Ronnie all the way. He talks in vague terms, but Doz deep down thinks he'd whoop Ronnie's ass even today, were it not for the bi tear (which he's been told will never be 100% healed, even if he quit training altogether).

Doz spread his back for me, and it is truly awesome. He asked me to have a feel. He was rock-hard, and I got my hand into his cleft, right up to the second knuckles.

We had a laugh about Coleman's butt, how when Ron pulls over a drunk-driver, the guy can rest his beer on Ron's big girly ass while he's doing his paperwork with a crayon! LOL!

There were a couple of girls in the gym that day, the Health Trust opens it to the public on weekends, as well as we patients.

Funny, Doz didn't seem to notice her at all.

Other opinions of Doz were that Labrada is a stunted midget, Wheeler is a ghetto monkey and a Jesus freak, Haney is a chicken-choking retard.

I asked him if he'd compete again now in his mid-forties. He said no, because of the bicep thing.

He said that he could be Mr O again with 6 months' blood-and-guts training (his face lights up when he uses that phrase!) and none of today's crop are shit 'cos wogs have no calves and Cutler is a joke.

He said something about Jay Cutler being Rick Schroder.

Actually, I think I'll give Dorian a call, see if he knows he still excites so much interest.

TNBT

Get him to join getbig.

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #35055 on: September 22, 2007, 03:48:01 AM »
I'll mention it if I can get him on the phone. It can take weeks for D to return a call/message.

I doubt he'd join getbig or any other forum tho. If I recall he's not comfortable with computers, typing, all that. More of a talker.

Fuck, can you imagine if he did? This thread would go beyond infinity!  ::)

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #35056 on: September 22, 2007, 04:46:55 AM »
I'll mention it if I can get him on the phone. It can take weeks for D to return a call/message.

I doubt he'd join getbig or any other forum tho. If I recall he's not comfortable with computers, typing, all that. More of a talker.

Fuck, can you imagine if he did? This thread would go beyond infinity!  ::)

TNBT

Since he was so honest in his assessments of others, ask him about being a construction worker. ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35057 on: September 22, 2007, 11:08:20 AM »
This shot may look impressive when you first look at it but when you study it more carefully you see the giant glutes, smooth lower back (almost non existent) and water logged lats and traps. 2003 may have been an impressive year for size but not conditioning. The sport has gone downhill since Yates' retirement.

P.S. I forgot to mention the small calves.

Yates 97 showing superior conditioning to Coleman 03:

this honestly has to be the most retard comments on a set of comparison shots I have EVER seen.

you post a pic of dorian with out a SINGLE shread of detail from head to toe and compare to a shot of Ronnie who at least has ripped glutes and hams (and more detail in the back not to mention visible traps) and say Yates has better conditioning.. ::)

then again, this type of thing is common place in the bizarro world of the dorian side... :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35058 on: September 22, 2007, 11:14:05 AM »
The quotes prove your opinion dead wrong and thats why you want to dismiss them , all you want to do is post pictures and claim the opposite of reality

this statement from ND shows exactly why this debate will never end.

on one side, you have the ronnie supporters who do not rely on outdated quotes, but rather actual visual comparisons of ronnie and dorian at their bests to show and explain the reason why they think that ronnie would easily win based on simple application of standard criteria.

on the other side, you have people who refuse to admit what the visual comparisons show in a sport based purely on visuals, and instead rely on quotes made years before Ronnie even made the top 10 at a pro show, let alone win the Olympia.. then, when the pics show they are wrong, they ramble on about "better conditioning" (sic) and other stuff that is not even validated by the pics in the first place and claim dorian would win..

::)

you guys should take up spelling bee's instead. there words mean something.

not in this sport. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #35059 on: September 22, 2007, 11:21:56 AM »

on one side, you have the ronnie supporters who do not rely on outdated quotes, but rather actual visual comparisons of ronnie and dorian at their bests to show and explain the reason why they think that ronnie would easily win based on simple application of standard criteria.

on the other side, you have people who refuse to admit what the visual comparisons show in a sport based purely on visuals, and instead rely on quotes made years before Ronnie even made the top 10 at a pro show, let alone win the Olympia.. then, when the pics show they are wrong, they ramble on about "better conditioning" (sic) and other stuff that is not even validated by the pics in the first place and claim dorian would win..

LOL. I made you cross 'cause you know that 97 Yates is better than 03 Coleman.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #35060 on: September 22, 2007, 11:39:23 AM »

pretty much sums up this entire thread.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35061 on: September 22, 2007, 11:41:08 AM »
yup
Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #35062 on: September 22, 2007, 11:44:53 AM »
looks like Suckmyasshole lost our bet. The deadline for entering the Mr. Getbig is now closed and his name is not on the list, which means he automatically loses to me.

so long, farewell, kiss Getbig goodbye. ;D

I just may decide to enter the Mr. Getbig contest to shut you up once and for all. We can even make a little wager. Whomever places higher than the other, the loser must retire his account.

I accept your challenge.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #35063 on: September 22, 2007, 11:45:40 AM »

Rocketdweeb confirming that he is in fact an ass man with 121 posts on this subject to date. :-*

As far as the sport, thank the original GH man for that. I think this shot is Rocket's inspiration for his own H-taper. :-\

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #35064 on: September 22, 2007, 12:00:58 PM »

Last time he came up here (maybe last November) we had to laugh 'cos our gym here just didn't have enough plates for him  LOL!

We talked about all sorts, girls, drugs, other BBs. Just shooting the shit.

Funny, Doz didn't seem to notice them at all. Fixated upon the workout, I guess.

He said that were it NOT for the left arm, he could be Mr O again with 6 months' blood-and-guts training (his face lights up when he uses that phrase!) and none of today's crop are shit 'cos wogs have no calves and Cutler is a joke.

He said something about Jay Cutler being Ricky Schroder.

TNBT

does he read this thread?  ;D

colie

• Getbig II
« Reply #35065 on: September 22, 2007, 01:29:47 PM »
hey TNBT...ernie was takin the piss outta you today....   he was sayin your avatar was a pumped up version of ye....lolol....

he aint seen u in a while i guess...

anyways.... even HE says that ron is the better of the 2....but he didn't want me to say anything...lol...

i love t fuck black girls

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #35066 on: September 22, 2007, 01:50:58 PM »
does he read this thread?  ;D

I'd say he must've. Like I said he's not big on computers, probably not online at all, but he spends lots of his time with BBers, so there's no way he hasn't heard something.

However, even Dorian can get sick of hearing folks talking about him!

LOL!

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #35067 on: September 22, 2007, 01:53:30 PM »
Colie! WTF are you rattling on about?

Love the hippo avatar!  ;D What's the caption say? I'd hit u?

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #35068 on: September 22, 2007, 02:10:40 PM »

No this thread wont ever end because you keep dismissing the clear strengths Yates , this thread wont end because you keep insisting you're knowledgeable and you're not , this thread wont end because you're NOT confident in your opinion to have left it on its own  ;) this thread wont end because you think your opinion is better than eyewitnesses , this thread wont end because you're basing your opinion on an inaccurate means , this thread wont end because you think you know what you're talking about , this thread wont end because you called Dorian the most overrated bodybuilder ever , this thread wont end because of YOU it could have been ONE page you opened yourself up for this

here is the bottom line , Dorian would beat Ronnie 1999 because he carries just as much muscular bulk , he has better conditioning and density , better balance & proportion and he's a better technical poser this is backed up by eyewitness accounts , and from the professionals themselves as well as pictures , you're iceskating up-hill in denying Dorian's greatness .

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35070 on: September 22, 2007, 02:13:56 PM »
this honestly has to be the most retard comments on a set of comparison shots I have EVER seen.

you post a pic of dorian with out a SINGLE shread of detail from head to toe and compare to a shot of Ronnie who at least has ripped glutes and hams (and more detail in the back not to mention visible traps) and say Yates has better conditioning.. ::)

then again, this type of thing is common place in the bizarro world of the dorian side... :-\

The fact that you think detail is conditioning shows your fucking ignorance , Dorian 1997 most certainly had better conditioning than Ronnie 2003 anyone who argues to the contrary exposes themselves as ignorant people.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #35071 on: September 22, 2007, 02:43:12 PM »
The fact that you think detail is conditioning shows your fucking ignorance , Dorian 1997 most certainly had better conditioning than Ronnie 2003 anyone who argues to the contrary exposes themselves as ignorant people.

Yates had great density but was never this shredded or conditioned.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #35072 on: September 22, 2007, 02:45:37 PM »

here is the bottom line , Dorian would beat Ronnie 1999 because he carries just as much muscular bulk ,

Right out of the blocks ND wrong again. He never had the same bulk-lat width, tris, traps, thighs are all noticably bigger.

Here they are side-by-side; even before Coleman's improvements he's quite clearly bigger. Obvious to anyone.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35073 on: September 22, 2007, 02:49:42 PM »
Right out of the blocks ND wrong again. He never had the same bulk-lat width, tris, traps, thighs are all noticably bigger.

Here they are side-by-side; even before Coleman's improvements he's quite clearly bigger. Obvious to anyone.

No he's clearly standing closer to the camera nice try here there are SIDE-by-SIDE separated by just 7 pounds and yates is clearly bigger kid

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35074 on: September 22, 2007, 03:02:04 PM »
Yates had great density but was never this shredded or conditioned.

Are you fucking stupid? wait don't answer that ......in order to have outstanding density you have to be shredded and conditioned

Density - Muscle hardness, which is also related to muscular definition. A bodybuilder can be well-defined and still have excess fat within each major muscle complex. But when he has muscle density, even this intramuscular fat has been eliminated. A combination of muscle mass and muscle density is highly prized among all competitive bodybuilders.

Density is the high water mark for overall conditioning , one can be well conditioning and still have excess fat intramuscularly see Ronnie 1999 , Dorian is dense and dry that my friend is the best conditioning a human can attain , can one be dry and still have intramuscular fat , however one CAN NOT be dense and still be holding water density is the absence of all fat & water ( for all intents and purposes ) within the body , thus why its highly prized when combined with muscular size ( Dorian 260 pounds ) hence why Yates never placed below second place in a pro contest , and why his conditioning is legendary !

Ronnie was bone dry and dense in 1998 and in 2001 albeit as light as 244 pounds and at max 249 pounds , Dorian's maintained his density at bodyweights of 270 pounds and even higher , so thanks for addmiting finally Yates has better conditioning than Ronnie because density is the yardstick in which conditioning is measured by.