Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3167636 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #35000 on: September 20, 2007, 05:37:34 PM »
no they will not be ridiculed.

they will be deemed to have good eyesight and a good knowledge of phyisique assesment.. ::)

Ronnie 99 was ripped to shreads, idiot: ::)

No they will and are lol

eyewitnesses have BETTER eyesight than you  ;) and have good knowledge of physique assessment Ronnie himself said Dorian had the best side chest shot he ever seen you dumb ass opinion will never be taken seriously when you deny this fact , Shawn Ray said Ronnie's side chest leaves a lot to be desired amd eyewtitness you can't counter this and have continued on a cycle of posting the same pictures and the same empty words

Ronnie 99 was ripped he was in very good conditioning HOWEVER his density ( intramuscular fat & water ) sucked compared to 1998 and compared to Yates any year , your knowledge like Ronnie's side chest leaves a lot to be desired .  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35001 on: September 20, 2007, 05:46:10 PM »
the other thing that you don't seem to understand is the fact that modern day pros do NOT hit the pose the same way Arnold did back in the day.

the classic way of hitting the pose involves sucking up the stomach and pulling up the arms under the ribcage (eg Yates and Arnold as examples).

Most modern day pros do not do this, but rather flex the abs and crunch down, like Kevin and Ronnie.

So you CANNOT look at two completely different styles of hitting the pose and compare ribcage depth.

you are comparing apples to oranges.

but of course, you are far too stupid to understand this.. ::)

compare the styles idiot: ::) :(

It doesn't mean anything most pros DON'T know how to pose Coleman included ! most pros spread their legs in back poses that has NOTHING to do with a textbook shot , Levrone does the side chest correctly , Shawn Ray did , Dorian Yates did Ronnie does NOT and thats besides the flaws he has in the pose anyway

3. Side Chest (see Figure 3)
The competitor may choose either side for this pose, in
order to display the “better” arm. He will stand with his
left or right side towards the judges and will bend the arm
nearest the judges to a right-angle position, with the fist
clenched and, with the other hand, will grasp the wrist.
The leg nearest the judges will be bent at the knee and
will rest on the toes. The competitor will then expand the
chest and by upward pressure of the front bent arm and
contract the biceps as much as possible. He will also
contract the thigh muscles, in particular, the biceps
femoris group, and by downward pressure on his toes,
will display the contracted calf muscles.
The judge will pay particular attention to the pectoral
muscles and the arch of the rib cage, the biceps, the leg
biceps and the calves, and will conclude with the head-tofoot
examination. In this pose the judge will be able to
survey the thigh and calf muscles in profile, which will
help in grading their comparative development more
accurately.

The comparisons of the compulsory poses cannot be overemphasized
as these comparisons will help the judge to decide
which competitor has the superior physique from the standpoint of
muscular bulk, balanced development, muscular density and
definition.

Here it is , taking ALL of this criterion into consideration its blatantly obvious Dorian Yates has a better side chest pose , and notice they specifically look for the arc of the rib-cage this is where Dorian's bigger torso come into play and Ronnie's shorter one doesn't ?  density & conditioning , balance & proportion , size & posing This is Dorian's shot kid

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #35002 on: September 20, 2007, 06:54:18 PM »
Suckmyasshole, the Mr. Getbig is less than 2 weeks away and I don't see your name on the list. Did you pussy out? In case you forgot, let me remind you of our agreement. ;)

I just may decide to enter the Mr. Getbig contest to shut you up once and for all. We can even make a little wager. Whomever places higher than the other, the loser must retire his account.

I accept your challenge.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35003 on: September 20, 2007, 07:22:50 PM »
Levrone does the side chest correctly , Shawn Ray did , Dorian Yates did Ronnie does NOT and thats besides the flaws he has in the pose anyway

jesus christ man you are so fucking stupid and wrong its mind boggling. :-\

Kevin always did the pose in the EXACT same way Ronnie did you fucking retard. So stop trying to single ronnie out idiot >:(

you are just too stupid to post anymore. everything you say is easily proven wrong and incorrect.

:-\ :(
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35004 on: September 20, 2007, 07:42:21 PM »
This is Dorian's shot kid

...yeah, back in 1993.

not 1999. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #35005 on: September 20, 2007, 08:33:30 PM »
This pic is from the 99 Mr. O and "some people" actually say that yates arms were this big or atleast close to it. LOL, give me a break.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #35006 on: September 20, 2007, 08:36:29 PM »
anyone have the latest MD issue? There's an article about Kai Greene where he states that Ronnie has the best back of all-time.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #35007 on: September 20, 2007, 09:20:36 PM »
This pic is from the 99 Mr. O and "some people" actually say that yates arms were this big or atleast close to it. LOL, give me a break.

bwahahahahaha ND utterly defenseless against the onslaught called reality. Coleman with absolutely huge cut tris and bis.

Expect more excuses.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #35008 on: September 20, 2007, 09:51:58 PM »
  It make slots of sense, and the evidence for this is that he didn't have as many separations as other bnodybuilders who had no less fat than him. Nothing hapopens without a reason, so the fact that he's as lkow as you can get in int erms of bodyfat and water and still didn't look as separated and striated as other  bodybuilders is prima fasce evidence thjat m,y contention ios correct.

SemenHole, do you really thing that Dorian Yates, or any other bodybuilder for that matter, would step onstage at 8% bodyfat? Dorian was notorious for dieting down to the extreme during pre-contest. ::)

if your contention that fat and water ar ethe solke factors responsible for separations and striaions, then how do you explain that lots of people never get many straitions no matter how low in fat and water they are? How could Branch Warren  be regarded as the most conditionined bodybuilder at the New York Pro event hough Denis Wolfe had far more separations?

And stop putting words in my mouth. I never said that separations are genetic; I said that they are partially genetic. The word "partially", here, is important, because it validates my statement. I know that this is a stretch when it comes to you, but are you familiar with a mathematical concept called correlation? There are two kinds of correlation: linear and non-linear. Linear correlation occurs when a given variable causes a change in a sytem that is proportional. Non-linear correlation occurs when a variable causes change is a system that is not proportional. The correlation between separations and bodyfat and water levels should be linear, but it isn't. Why? Because genetics plays a part, too. A guy at 3% bodyfat will have a six-pack, while another guy at 3% bodyfat will have a mere four-pack.

But let me guess: you do care when he says that Ronnie is the best ever?  ::)Pot...kettle...black.

No, she is gooey and flacid. How exactly lots of skin hanging out makes one look "harder" in your retarded book is beyond me. ::)

I can use the argument that the lights coming from above and the photographic camera used made 1999 ronnie look far more impressive then he really looked. ;) If you put Dorian under those same lights and stage, he would destroy Coleman there. And by the way, you're wrong. Dorian did have acne in his back at the 1993 Olympia, but at the 1995 olympia his skin was as clear as ever and he looked better.

separations and striations are very good indicators of bodyfat and water levels, but they are not excellent indicators due to genetics. Furthermore, you keeep ignoring that muscle hardness also corrrelates strongly with bodyfat and water levels, and the reaon you ignore it is because Dorian is better there. :)

SemenHole, my arguments are better than yours. My logic destroys your and you have no idea what fuck you're talking about. I have made you officially my board whore. Aslso, you have parroted many of my argumentative techniques throughout this thread. They say that imitation is the sinverest form of flattery, so thank you for conceding that I'm your master and the true alpha male betwen us both. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hey, SemenHole, this is the 3rd time I'm bumping your dumbass to reply to this post of mine. What are you afraid of? Don't challenge your superior or I will bitch-slap you again. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #35009 on: September 20, 2007, 09:55:51 PM »
Suckmyasshole, the Mr. Getbig is less than 2 weeks away and I don't see your name on the list. Did you pussy out? In case you forgot, let me remind you of our agreement. ;)

SemenHole, you are out of you fucking mind if you think that I will delete my account if I lose to you in this contest. I would do that if I knew for a fact that the judging is completley impartial, but since I we can't know that, then I won't. Furthermore, 2 guys on the judging panel hate my guts, so I might finish last even if I show up at 300 lbs ripped. There are only two people in this board who have the power to delete my account, myself and Ron Avidan, and neither of the two will do it. If you think that having me delete my account is a good way to shut me up and stop me from owning your ass in this thread like I've done innumerable times, then you are in for a big disappointment. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #35010 on: September 20, 2007, 09:59:44 PM »
Ronnie at the 01 ASC by Sean Toh

"At the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic, Ronnie won the show and his performance at the time was hailed by many to be his best ever showing. He was 245 pounds at the contest, in extremely tight form, and dense as stone."

Oh, so now it's 245 lbs? I thought that according to you it was 247? ;) You seem to be contradicting yourself, SemenHole. So what is it? If it is 245 lbs, do you still maintain that Dorian Ronnie carried more lean mass than a Dorian Yates who outweighted him by 15 lbs? ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #35011 on: September 20, 2007, 10:12:29 PM »
and he had way better quads :)

Hulkster, I agree that Ronnie's quads are more separated in 1999 than 1998. What you seem to ignore, however, is that Ronnie's trump cards are his tiny waist and superb back separations, which deteriorated from one year to the next. In 1999 his back separations were clearly more blurred than in the previous year, and his waist was wider - and his gut was starting to show. My personal opinion is that Ronnie was holding more fat and water overral in 1999 than 19998, but he gained so much quad mass that his quads look more ripped in 1999 than 1998.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #35012 on: September 20, 2007, 10:20:56 PM »
you are out of you fucking mind if you think that I will delete my account if I lose to you in this contest. I would do that if I knew for a fact that the judging is completley impartial, but since I we can't know that, then I won't.

bwahahahaha, you're such a f*cking coward. You challenged me to the Mr. Getbig first and harassed me for not wanting to enter. After I accepted your challenge, you start making excuses why you won't compete. What a pathetic loser!

Furthermore, 2 guys on the judging panel hate my guts, so I might finish last even if I show up at 300 lbs ripped.

::)

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #35013 on: September 21, 2007, 12:50:38 AM »
Ronnie Spazman and The Glutes of Doom making a return to movie theatres this week. Bwahahahahahaha

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35014 on: September 21, 2007, 02:07:09 AM »
anyone have the latest MD issue? There's an article about Kai Greene where he states that Ronnie has the best back of all-time.

Wow he must be true then  ::)

Samir Bannout who had one of the best backs mind you on Cutler 2001

Jay Cutler blows the other bodybuilders away with the crisp detail of his muscularity from top to bottom. He has superior calves, hamstrings and glutes. His back is detailed and big, but it does not match up well against Ronnie, who has the second-best back in the history of bodybuilding behind the great Dorian Yates

Ronnie has the second best back behind the great Dorian Yates

Ronnie Coleman DESCRIBE DORIAN YATES: A close friend. Dorian is very intelligent, a great Mr. Olympia. He had the best side-chest pose and the thickest freakiest back I have ever seen.

Ellington Darden, Ph.D. " best back - Dorian Yates

FROM MARKUS RUHL

October 2000, FLEX page 166 

"DORIAN YATES HAD THE BEST BACK IN THE HISTORY OF BODYBUILDING.  HIS LAT SPREAD WAS UNBELIEVABLE.  HIS SIZE, MASS, AND CONDITIONING WERE PERFECT,"

Team Flex 1999 best back - Dorian Yates

Neo these quotes are from AFTER Yates retired nevermind the ones I have when he competed.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35015 on: September 21, 2007, 03:42:54 AM »
Hulkster, I agree that Ronnie's quads are more separated in 1999 than 1998.

exactly.

how is it that we can all see something so obvious, but ND is too stupid and in denial to see the same thing?

answer: because it proves that sometimes his quotes are not correct, and people can be easily proven wrong.

what a complete idiot. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35016 on: September 21, 2007, 10:12:20 AM »
exactly.

how is it that we can all see something so obvious, but ND is too stupid and in denial to see the same thing?

answer: because it proves that sometimes his quotes are not correct, and people can be easily proven wrong.

ANSWER MY QUESTION DOUCHEBAG

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #35017 on: September 21, 2007, 11:15:39 AM »
Fuck me, just when I think you lot have gotten as thick as can be, you go and raise the bar by suggesting turning this debate/schoolyard squabble into some kind of a career match, the loser forfeits his getbig account!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL-o-rama!

I reckon the main reason Ron (whoever the fuck he is) is letting this continue, is 'cos it might invite publicity one day, as a novelty news sidebar.

Fuckin' stupid Yank arseholes.

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #35018 on: September 21, 2007, 11:17:59 AM »
ronnniiiieeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  dorian or anyone else for that matter cant touch him!!!!  hulkster, fight the good fight, my man!!

As gay are you are, candidate, I agree with you.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35019 on: September 21, 2007, 11:23:53 AM »

does anyone have the FLEX july 2003 issue where ronnie states that dorian has the best back and side chest pose?

so, lets see, kai green's word is more valid about ronnie when ronnie talks about himself.

lol.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #35020 on: September 21, 2007, 11:57:57 AM »

does anyone have the FLEX july 2003 issue where ronnie states that dorian has the best back and side chest pose?

Ron also says Haney was the best Mr Olympia in history.

Icecold should start actually paying attention to the words of others here:

Quote from: candidate2025 on May 04, 2006, 06:53:45 PM
ronnniiiieeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  dorian or anyone else for that matter cant touch him!!!!  hulkster, fight the good fight, my man!!

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35021 on: September 21, 2007, 12:04:41 PM »
Ron also says Haney was the best Mr Olympia in history.

Icecold should start actually paying attention to the words of others here:

but, yet you dont pay attention the numerous threads entirely created to bash you and your bowflex.

maybe that person is also a training mod despite never going to a gym as well.

hahaha.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35022 on: September 21, 2007, 12:14:31 PM »

cant touch ronnie?

he was never close to beating dorian and lost embarrssingly last year to jay at the olympia.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35023 on: September 21, 2007, 01:54:37 PM »
exactly.

No you haven't proven anything , both Ronnie and McGough state is conditioning at the 1998 Mr Olympia was his best ! you haven't proven them wrong or me you're clinging to quad separation as some proof and its NOT his quads are just as separated in 1998 as in 1999 I posted pictures proving this ! bottom line two eyewitnesses say there was a difference in conditioning between years your whacked out opinion will never replace theirs based on an already inaccurate means .

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #35024 on: September 21, 2007, 02:08:33 PM »
Another recurring theme here is referencing BBers' quotes about one another.

Okay, Coleman says Haney was...

Yates says Coleman has...

Coleman says Yates had...

Haney says Dorian is a worthy successor... blah-blah-blah...

None of these people knows shit, okay?

They were all Mr O because they chose their genes wisely, that's all.

Anything they say about other BBs is just waffle, said because they had to give something to Flex, or because Flex prodded them into saying it, or because they thought it would sound clever and they dig the sound of their own voices.

So fuck off with the quotes. Muddies your already impossibly muddy waters.

girls.

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?