Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3167640 times)

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #34975 on: September 20, 2007, 02:47:39 PM »
Suggested new topics...

Who took most cocks up his asspipe during his BB career?

A) Chris Dickerson

B) Bob Paris

C) Joe Weider

Who was the most bust-your-ribs-laughing pathetic excuse for an Olympia champion?

A) Franco Columbu

B) Frank Zane

Who's more racist?

A) Arnold Schwarzenegger

B) Rick Wayne

Who da mos' dumbiss mufuckin' dint-go-t'skooool Southern black chimp-ass prick in sportin' hist'ry?

A) Ron Coleman

B) Lee Haney

C) Muhammad Ali

And finally

Who gives a fuck about Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan?

A) Hardly any kunt

B) Absolutely no kunt

Discuss

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34976 on: September 20, 2007, 03:13:16 PM »
yes you have.

its just that they were only once peice of the pie - the others being shape, size, vascularity etc.

you can't single out any one trait in bodybuilding and say it doesn't really matter that much.

it doesn't work that way  - everything works together to create the effect.

Hulkster, I've never seen striations tip the scales in favor of a bodybuilder. I have seen bodybuilders win contests due to their symmetry and aesthetics, like Wheeler at the 1993 Ironman and ASC, and I have seen bodybuilders win due to possesing nothing but size - like Nasser on many occasions -, but striations are pretty much irrelevant.

Now, let's assume that striations are a real advantage that judges look for and score. So what? So fucking what? Even if it is, there is nothing that says that muscle hardness is not an advantage just as important if not more than striations. And since Dorian excels at muscle hardness, then he evens out with Ronnie, with one being more striated and the other one, harder.

You are always pushing the aesthetic bandwagon as a reason why Ronnie would defeat Dorian, and that's my problem with you. I have already told you that what really counts at a bodybuilding contest are muscularity&symmetry, and that aesthetics is a push. Why? Because it is a matter of taste and simply cannot be evaluated objectively, unlike muscularity and symmetry, which can. Bodyuilders with aesthetics as different as Nasser and Flex have won pro shows, so it is pointless trying to use that as an arguemnt for why Ronnie would win because different judges look for different things when it comes to aesthetics. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34977 on: September 20, 2007, 03:36:11 PM »
 look at the side chest pose that ND uses as a comparison against dorian..

::)

what a fucking idiot.

as desperate as can be.. ::)

is that a back pose ND? because you can barely even see ronnie's chest .. :-\ ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34978 on: September 20, 2007, 03:37:21 PM »
Who was the most bust-your-ribs-laughing pathetic excuse for an Olympia champion?

A) Franco Columbu

B) Frank Zane

C) Post Tear Dorian Yates

the answer is C. Always pick C.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34979 on: September 20, 2007, 03:39:05 PM »
ND still having severe trouble dealing with the dominance of Ronnie over even his BEST studio dorian pics..

:'(
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #34980 on: September 20, 2007, 03:39:55 PM »
look at the side chest pose that ND uses as a comparison against dorian..

::)

what a fucking idiot.

as desperate as can be.. ::)

is that a back pose ND? because you can barely even see ronnie's chest .. :-\ ::)

LMFAO don't ever comment on comparisons kid   ;) thats 1999 and its a clear quality shot

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34981 on: September 20, 2007, 03:40:42 PM »
ND still having severe trouble dealing with the dominance of Ronnie over even his BEST studio dorian pics..

:'(

Ronnie knows who is better you're the only one who doesn't lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34982 on: September 20, 2007, 03:47:40 PM »
LMFAO don't ever comment on comparisons kid   ;) thats 1999 and its a clear quality shot

a clear quality shot?

you can't even see his fucking pecs you stupid moron! ::)

No wonder I don't post on this thread much anymore :-\.

compare you stupid idiot. :(
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34983 on: September 20, 2007, 03:53:31 PM »
a clear quality shot?

you can't even see his fucking pecs you stupid moron! ::)

No wonder I don't post on this thread much anymore :-\.

compare you stupid idiot. :(

Its called the side chest shot you can't see his pecs when in profile because of his delts anyway learn this , see BOTH Kev & Ronnie in profile see Kevin crushing Ronnie's side-delt shot and the irony is Levrone has massive delts as well but he has a better structure for this shot ontop of a deeper rib cage and he's doing it correctly . Shawn Ray knows Ronnie has a shity side chest and Ronnie knows Dorian's is great !

and you don't post anymore because you're getting bitch slapped constantly , Fuck Ronnie Coleman is even crushing your opinion.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34984 on: September 20, 2007, 04:03:51 PM »
its funny how you bring Ronnie 2000 into this in an attempt to avert the epic dominance of Ronnie 99 over dorian in any year..guess what? it isn't working..

and I am not even  going to waste time arguing with you over the angle of your ronnie 'side chest' where his fucking pecs are barely visible.. ::)

can you now see why everyone says you know  nothing about this sport?

I think so.
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #34985 on: September 20, 2007, 04:11:04 PM »
meltdown  ;)

Over-used cliche by the master. :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34986 on: September 20, 2007, 04:15:00 PM »
its funny how you bring Ronnie 2000 into this in an attempt to avert the epic dominance of Ronnie 99 over dorian in any year..guess what? it isn't working..

and I am not even  going to waste time arguing with you over the angle of your ronnie 'side chest' where his fucking pecs are barely visible.. ::)

can you now see why everyone says you know  nothing about this sport?

I think so.

What do you think Ronnie's structure changes from year to year? and again don't ever complain about ANY comparison you are notorious for doing exactly what you're bitching about and his side chest shot leaves a lot to be desired period , Shawn Ray was right on the money

and you're NOT going to argue with me YOU CAN'T fucking argue with me or Shawn Ray or Ronnie Coleman try as you might

and now its I know nothing about the sport? everyone is now saying this ? lmfao is it 98%? or 95% my knowledge isn't in question kid its your lack of it that is ! your sensibilities brought you to the fact Dorian lost in 1993 lol don't ever have the balls to question my knowledge kid because I own  you !  ;)

Ronnie 1999 does NOT compare to Dorian in terms of muscle density & conditioning or balance & proportion , his side chest shot is lacking compared to Dorian you can't counter this.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34987 on: September 20, 2007, 04:15:40 PM »
NarcissisticDeity is my  master.  ;)

fixed.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #34988 on: September 20, 2007, 04:53:19 PM »
Levrone's obviously closer to the camera there than Coleman, whereas in this one Yates' inadequacies are quite unexplainable. :-[

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #34989 on: September 20, 2007, 04:54:59 PM »
guys, post some flex magazine ghost written training articles from the 90s. (yates, fux, dillet etc).

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34990 on: September 20, 2007, 04:58:53 PM »
Levrone's obviously closer to the camera there than Coleman, whereas in this one Yates' inadequacies are quite unexplainable. :-[

Being closer would make NO difference in the shot you can barely see Coleman's pecs when he's in profile couple that with his lack of a deep rib cage and poor balance & proportion and it easy to see why his side chest is lacking , Shawn Ray knows it , I know it regardless of what you think

Yates' has a deeper rib cage he has better balance & proportion from top to bottom he has better density & conditioning , overall Dorian has a better side chest shot Ronnie knows it , I know it and you'd know it if you weren't so stupid.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34991 on: September 20, 2007, 05:12:10 PM »
just look at that.

the side chest pose is not even close for dorian.

nor has it ever been.

neither is the side tri, front double bi, rear lat, back double bi etc.

Dorian wins the front lat and ab shot.

everything else he is soundly beaten.

been shown and explained a million times.

the only thing that keeps changing is the excuses from the dorian side... ::) :'( :-\

you will note that I don't post as often on this thread anymore.

why?

because there is TONS of VISUAL EVIDENCE showing 1999 Ronnie just OWNING dorian's best in all but two poses.

Sure, if you love dorian, you can choose to hide your eyes and pretend its not there.

or you can acknowlege it is there but then claim it's fake.

either way, its being naive and stupid.

Ronnie took the sport to the next level above dorian.

like it or not.

I gotta say I have seen few better side chest than Dorian's. The front lat spreaf is I think the best in IFBB history followed very closely by Ronnie but Ronnie is better from the back. Strange ???

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #34992 on: September 20, 2007, 05:15:56 PM »
Being closer would make NO difference in the shot you can barely see Coleman's pecs when he's in profile couple that with his lack of a deep rib cage and poor balance & proportion

Rampant speculation.

The only sure thing is the Levrone's eating him alive-another dominating performance by "the keg". ::)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34993 on: September 20, 2007, 05:19:14 PM »
Shawn Ray knows it , I know it regardless of what you think

its amazing that this guy is not only arrogant, but stupid as well.

you are not the almighty master of bodybuilding ND.

in case you haven't noticed, most people think you are crazy for your um..unconventional views and opinions..
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34994 on: September 20, 2007, 05:20:07 PM »
Rampant speculation.

The only sure thing is the Levrone's eating him alive-another dominating performance by "the keg". ::)

You type empty words , its not speculation Yates is bone dry & rock hard thats a fact , Dorian has outstanding balance & proportion thats not speculation thats a fact and Levrone wasn't even close in 95 NO ONE was

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34995 on: September 20, 2007, 05:21:44 PM »
I mean, honestly.. ::) dorian is not even in the ballpark compared to the ripped conditioned and detailed muscle of Ronnie 1999:
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34996 on: September 20, 2007, 05:23:09 PM »
its amazing that this guy is not only arrogant, but stupid as well.

you are not the almighty master of bodybuilding ND.

in case you haven't noticed, most people think you are crazy for your um..unconventional views and opinions..

Eyewitnesses agree with my views and opinions  ;) Shawn Ray and Ronnie Coleman , I could care less what the ignorant think I was well researched most of you are NOT you type empty things like Dorian should have lost in 1993 Ronnie has better legs you people don't know a damn thing .

And Hulkster I thought you were done with this thread? stop saying that either type or don't , but spare us the melodrama

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34997 on: September 20, 2007, 05:25:01 PM »
I mean, honestly.. ::) dorian is not even in the ballpark compared to the ripped conditioned and detailed muscle of Ronnie 1999:

lmfao I love how you base your opinion on this lol and you have the balls to bitch about Comparisons I post?  ::) Dorian is better conditioned than Ronnie 1999 this isn't open for debate anyone who argues to the contrary will be ridiculed

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34998 on: September 20, 2007, 05:29:42 PM »
the other thing that you don't seem to understand is the fact that modern day pros do NOT hit the pose the same way Arnold did back in the day.

the classic way of hitting the pose involves sucking up the stomach and pulling up the arms under the ribcage (eg Yates and Arnold as examples).

Most modern day pros do not do this, but rather flex the abs and crunch down, like Kevin and Ronnie.

So you CANNOT look at two completely different styles of hitting the pose and compare ribcage depth.

you are comparing apples to oranges.

but of course, you are far too stupid to understand this.. ::)

compare the styles idiot: ::) :(
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34999 on: September 20, 2007, 05:31:35 PM »
lmfao I love how you base your opinion on this lol and you have the balls to bitch about Comparisons I post?  ::) Dorian is better conditioned than Ronnie 1999 this isn't open for debate anyone who argues to the contrary will be ridiculed

no they will not be ridiculed.

they will be deemed to have good eyesight and a good knowledge of phyisique assesment.. ::)

Ronnie 99 was ripped to shreads, idiot: ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away