Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3171960 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #40225 on: February 11, 2008, 06:09:11 PM »
LOL
~

Alex23

« Reply #40226 on: February 11, 2008, 07:00:21 PM »
LOL comparing dorian's arms to ronnie's is like comparing horse shit to ice cream.

"I'll take two scoops of horseshit please"
      - Narcisstic

;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40227 on: February 11, 2008, 07:01:30 PM »
LOL

Narcississtic Dumbass is the laughing stock of this board!

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40228 on: February 11, 2008, 07:15:42 PM »
Ice Cream (top)

Horse shit (bottom)

Flower Boy Ran Away

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #40229 on: February 11, 2008, 07:57:06 PM »
hahaha this page concludes the truce thread.
~

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #40230 on: February 11, 2008, 09:42:34 PM »
hahaha this page concludes the truce thread.

no it doesn't - the truce thread will live!

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40231 on: February 11, 2008, 10:04:59 PM »
no it doesn't - the truce thread will live!

Team Yates won the truce thread a while ago - evidence from pictures, video, quotes, and even from Ronnie himself stating Dorian's superiority. Hulkster & Co. have been owned countless times in this thread. Pumpster is the resident schmuck who's been rotating the same 4 or 5 pictures for over a year now thinking he's proven something  :-\. The only proof is that Yates defeated Ronnie every time and Ronnie said he would have lost again in 98 if Dorian competed.

Team Yates

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #40232 on: February 11, 2008, 10:37:25 PM »
Team Yates won the truce thread a while ago - evidence from pictures, video, quotes, and even from Ronnie himself stating Dorian's superiority. Hulkster & Co. have been owned countless times in this thread. Pumpster is the resident schmuck who's been rotating the same 4 or 5 pictures for over a year now thinking he's proven something. The only proof is that Yates defeated Ronnie every time and Ronnie said he would have lost again in 98 if Dorian competed.

go home, troll. >:(

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40233 on: February 12, 2008, 01:57:19 AM »
go home, troll. >:(

Says the fucking NEWBIE  ::)
Team Yates

Louis Cipher

• Getbig II
  • Aue Caesar, Morituri Te Salutant!
« Reply #40234 on: February 12, 2008, 08:26:03 AM »
Team Yates won the truce thread a while ago - evidence from pictures, video, quotes, and even from Ronnie himself stating Dorian's superiority. Hulkster & Co. have been owned countless times in this thread. Pumpster is the resident schmuck who's been rotating the same 4 or 5 pictures for over a year now thinking he's proven something  :-\. The only proof is that Yates defeated Ronnie every time and Ronnie said he would have lost again in 98 if Dorian competed.

I think there is still some controversy about Team Yates winning this thread... I personally think they don't.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #40235 on: February 12, 2008, 10:34:43 AM »
Hulkster & Co. have been owned countless times in this thread. Pumpster is the resident schmuck who's been rotating the same 4 or 5 pictures for over a year now thinking he's proven something 

I'm been in pubes' pea-sized brain for some time now. ;D

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #40236 on: February 12, 2008, 12:33:04 PM »
don't play dumb. Dorian's arms look better in the pic you posted of him at a lighter weight than in the pic from 93.

It was done on purpose. You can only assume we are idiots to push your theory that a comparison of Yates' arms at 230 lbs favors him when compared to Coleman's arms at 270 lbs. So according to you Dorian's arms look better, huh? You are obviously trying to win for Ronnie a massive size advantage, by claiming that Dorian's arms only compared in terms of quality when they were much smaller. Which wouldn't matter, because the size advantage would mean Ronnie's arms are better anyway. ;) Too bad for you, because Yates arms gained a lot more in size than they lost in quality from 1990 to 1993. I contend that the gain of a muscular 3" to his arms more than compensates for the small loss of definition and vascularity that he had. And by the way, calling you opponent dumb shows insecurity and that you are losing your argument. You are not one to call anyone stupid, judging by the number of times you were proven wrong in this thread alone. You didn't even know the difference between balance and symmetry, and that's saying someting.

Dorian's arms looked flatter and had worse proportion between the biceps and triceps in 93.

Incorrect on both counts. Dorian's biceps were fuller in 1993. As for the balance between biceps and triceps, they were fairly even. And even if your points were true, the size gain would more than compensate for it. If anything, it was Coleman's biceps which dramatically overpowered his triceps in 1999. ;) It is incredible that you would point out that imbalance, but leave out Coleman's much bigger imbalance between biceps/triceps that he had in 1999 and especially when he was 290 lbs. ;)

what do you mean "according to your logic?" I already stated that an individual body part and the whole physique can look their best at different times.

Yes, and Yates' arms were at their best in 1993 when his left biceps was untorn, while the rest of his physique - sans the waist - was at it's best in 1995. You claim that Yates' arms were at their best in pic from 1990, and that's only your opinion. Better how? It was certainly more defined and vascular than in 1993, but besides that what advantage is there to it?

As for "your logic", let's see:

- You claim that Yates' arms were at their best when they were small but very vascular and defined.

- You claim that Dorian's arms were worse in 1993 than 1990 despite the fact that they were much bigger in 1993 although less vascular and defined.

- You then claim that Ronnie's arms were at their best when he was 290 lbs and not when he was 250 lbs.

- And yet, Ronnie's arms at 290 lbs were bigger but less defined and vascular than they were at the 1998 Olympia.

Ronnie's arms at 290 lbs have the same disadvantages over his smaller version than Dorian's 1993 arms have over his 1990 version. And yet, you prefer his arms at 290 lbs over their smaller but more vascular and defined version. Logic is about the non-contradictory identification of facts, and I have identified a contradiction in your preference. This is why I think your logic is retarded. ;) Going by your own logic, you should prefer Ronnie's arms from when he was smaller. But then, I don't expect a deluded fanboy to be consistent.

I still don't see any pics of Dorian's arms from 93. ;)

Have you never seen those pics before? Answer with a simple yes or no. Oh wait, you have, because I have read in this thread you replying and quoting posts where pictures of Dorian's 1993 arm shot is shown.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #40237 on: February 12, 2008, 12:37:53 PM »
I have asked you several times now to post a shot where Dorian's arms look better, which you have yet to do. Comparing the best arm pic of Dorian available to a typical arm pic of Ronnie is biased in favor of Dorian. It's irrelevant how bad Dorian gets destroyed in the comparison.

This is exactly the point, dumbass. That picture of Dorian's arms is only better in your imagination. Better how? Do you agree that size is important? If so, there innumerable pics where Yates' arms are much bigger. Define "best" otherwise the discussion is meaningless.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #40238 on: February 12, 2008, 02:04:21 PM »
It was done on purpose. You can only assume we are idiots to push your theory that a comparison of Yates' arms at 230 lbs favors him when compared to Coleman's arms at 270 lbs.

wow, you are pretty dumb. Imagine you never saw these pics and I told you that I compared the best pic of Dorian's arms to a mediocre shot of Ronnie's. Would you say this is fair or biased in favor of Dorian? This is the point I'm making. You're letting your fanboy crush on Dorian blind you to reason.

So according to you Dorian's arms look better, huh? You are obviously trying to win for Ronnie a massive size advantage, by claiming that Dorian's arms only compared in terms of quality when they were much smaller. Which wouldn't matter, because the size advantage would mean Ronnie's arms are better anyway. Too bad for you, because Yates arms gained a lot more in size than they lost in quality from 1990 to 1993. I contend that the gain of a muscular 3" to his arms more than compensates for the small loss of definition and vascularity that he had.

Dorian never had large arms. So they couldn't have been "much smaller" at a lighter bodyweight. You pretend they grew so much over a 3 yr span by making up measurements. Prove that Dorian gained 3" on his arms. Here is a shot of him hitting the same pose in 92 and 95 (when his arms were at their largest according to Suckmyasshole). His arms don't look any different in size.

And by the way, calling you opponent dumb shows insecurity and that you are losing your argument. You are not one to call anyone stupid, judging by the number of times you were proven wrong in this thread alone. You didn't even know the difference between balance and symmetry, and that's saying someting.

suuure. The name-calling couldn't possibly be due to the fact that you are behaving dumb. Rather, Mr. Psychologist over here thinks I'm projecting my own insecurity. ::)

Incorrect on both counts. Dorian's biceps were fuller in 1993. As for the balance between biceps and triceps, they were fairly even. And even if your points were true, the size gain would more than compensate for it. If anything, it was Coleman's biceps which dramatically overpowered his triceps in 1999.  It is incredible that you would point out that imbalance, but leave out Coleman's much bigger imbalance between biceps/triceps that he had in 1999 and especially when he was 290 lbs.

all meaningless drivel without pics to support it. An argument without evidence is no argument at all. You might as well claim that Dorian's arms were better than Ronnie's. Oh wait, that's already been done by ND. :D

Ronnie's arms at 290 lbs have the same disadvantages over his smaller version than Dorian's 1993 arms have over his 1990 version. And yet, you prefer his arms at 290 lbs over their smaller but more vascular and defined version. Logic is about the non-contradictory identification of facts, and I have identified a contradiction in your preference. This is why I think your logic is retarded. Going by your own logic, you should prefer Ronnie's arms from when he was smaller. But then, I don't expect a deluded fanboy to be consistent.

your words are meaningless.

Have you never seen those pics before? Answer with a simple yes or no. Oh wait, you have, because I have read in this thread you replying and quoting posts where pictures of Dorian's 1993 arm shot is shown.

I have seen pics of Dorian in 93. I wasn't impressed by his arms.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #40239 on: February 12, 2008, 02:12:20 PM »
This is exactly the point, dumbass. That picture of Dorian's arms is only better in your imagination. Better how? Do you agree that size is important? If so, there innumerable pics where Yates' arms are much bigger. Define "best" otherwise the discussion is meaningless.

post a shot where Dorian's arms look better than this from the back so I can watch you make a fool of yourself.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #40240 on: February 12, 2008, 06:48:52 PM »
wow, you are pretty dumb.

This coming from the guy who is unable to apply his own logic to judging physiques. The guy who prefers big arms with little cuts on one bodybuilder, but small arms with great cuts on another. It is humiliating to be called dumb by you. Seriously.

Imagine you never saw these pics and I told you that I compared the best pic of Dorian's arms to a mediocre shot of Ronnie's. Would you say this is fair or biased in favor of Dorian? This is the point I'm making.

Here's the problem:

1. That is not the best arms shot of Dorian, even by a long shot.

2. That is not a mediocre shot of coleman's arms; it is, in fact, one of the best.

You're not making any point, because the picture you've posted is only the "best" in your mind. Best how? Yates' arms are incredibly small in that picture and the only think he has better are cuts and vascularity. While these things are important, they must be seen in context. I have already said that the gain in mass that Yates had from 1990 to 1993 in his arms was greater than the loss in cuts and vascularity. And mediocre shot of Coleman's arms? Are you fucking kidding me? That is one of the very best. Maybe not the best, but certainly close.

You're letting your fanboy crush on Dorian blind you to reason.

What a load of bullshit. I consider Ronnie and Dorian equally good, while you have stated that you regard Coleman as the greatest ever. Your posts reek of fanboyism that borders on a man-crush. You seem like you want to receive enemas from Coleman. How you have th nerve to say that I am a fanboy is appalling.

Dorian never had large arms. So they couldn't have been "much smaller" at a lighter bodyweight. You pretend they grew so much over a 3 yr span by making up measurements. Prove that Dorian gained 3" on his arms. Here is a shot of him hitting the same pose in 92 and 95 (when his arms were at their largest according to Suckmyasshole). His arms don't look any different in size.

Anyone with even half a brain can see that Yates' arms were much bigger at the 1993 Olympia than at the 1990 NOC. I seriously am waiting for the bottom line of your arguemnts because there is none. Let's see: you claim that Ronnies arms at 290 lbs were better than his arms at a lighter weight. Oh wow, geez, Ronnie's arms at 290 lbs had only size in advantage over the lighter versions. So explain this to me...you prefer more size with less cuts/definition/striations on Ronnie's arms but prefer less size with more cuts on Yates' arms. Riddle me that...you got owned so badly that you didn't even reply to this. You also love tom play with semantics to give a dubious meaning to everything you write so that you can never be wrong.

suuure. The name-calling couldn't possibly be due to the fact that you are behaving dumb. Rather, Mr. Psychologist over here thinks I'm projecting my own insecurity. ::)

If anything, I have defeated you at your own logic and now you're doing damage control... ;)

all meaningless drivel without pics to support it. An argument without evidence is no argument at all. You might as well claim that Dorian's arms were better than Ronnie's. Oh wait, that's already been done by ND. :D

Ronnie's arms are better than Dorian's, dumbass, and if you had read my posts - obviously not the case - you'd know I said it. I don't even understand exactly what you're bitching about. And this is not a matter of posting pics. It is fucking obvious that Dorian's arms were bigger circa 1993 than 1990. As for the 3" gain, I never claimed to be an accurate measure, but a purely speculative one. Yates had something like 20" to his arms at his biggest, and his arms appear to be about 17" or so in that picture.

your words are meaningless.

Dude, you don't even know what you're fucking talking about. Go read some books on bodybuilding, go learn what judges look for in a contest and then come back. It's obvious from what i've read from you so far that you're like a blind guy in the middle of traffic when it comes to even making a logical argument to support your case. Are you 15? Have you graduated middle school yet?

I have seen pics of Dorian in 93. I wasn't impressed by his arms.

Irrelevant. This is not even an issue that is under contention. The issue is whether Dorian's arms were bigger in 1993 than in 1990, and they certainly were. And posting pictures is not needed to prove this because it is so fucking obvious that even a child wouldn't need pictures to know it. Posting pictures to prove that Yates' arms were bigger in 1993 than 1990 is analogous to posting a picture of an ant and an elephant to prove that the latter is bigger.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40241 on: February 12, 2008, 06:52:37 PM »
I think there is still some controversy about Team Yates winning this thread... I personally think they don't.

its okay.

neither does anyone else, except for the three of them...
Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #40242 on: February 12, 2008, 07:49:31 PM »
This coming from the guy who is unable to apply his own logic to judging physiques. The guy who prefers big arms with little cuts on one bodybuilder, but small arms with great cuts on another. It is humiliating to be called dumb by you. Seriously.

ha ha ha, oh boy! How am I unable to apply my own logic to judging physiques? I'd like to hear you explain that statement. Also, Ronnie's arms in 04 had amazing cuts. So I don't know wtf you are talking about "big arms with little cuts."

Here's the problem:

1. That is not the best arms shot of Dorian, even by a long shot.

until you post a better shot of Dorian's arms from the back, then your words mean nothing. I don't understand why the dilemma. This should be easy since there are many better pics according to you.

2. That is not a mediocre shot of coleman's arms; it is, in fact, one of the best.

nope. Ronnie's arms look like that in almost every pic.

Anyone with even half a brain can see that Yates' arms were much bigger at the 1993 Olympia than at the 1990 NOC. I seriously am waiting for the bottom line of your arguemnts because there is none. Let's see: you claim that Ronnies arms at 290 lbs were better than his arms at a lighter weight. Oh wow, geez, Ronnie's arms at 290 lbs had only size in advantage over the lighter versions. So explain this to me...you prefer more size with less cuts/definition/striations on Ronnie's arms but prefer less size with more cuts on Yates' arms. Riddle me that...you got owned so badly that you didn't even reply to this. You also love tom play with semantics to give a dubious meaning to everything you write so that you can never be wrong.

Dorian's arms in 93 had less peak, worse definition, and worse proportion between the biceps and triceps. That's my reasoning for why his arms looked better in the shot you posted. You're the moron who keeps insisting that size is everything - NOT me.

If anything, I have defeated you at your own logic and now you're doing damage control...

how can you claim to defeat me when you have yet to post any visual evidence to corroborate your argument?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #40243 on: February 12, 2008, 08:47:27 PM »
NarcissticDiety has been knocked out cold.

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40244 on: February 12, 2008, 09:10:23 PM »
Ronnie looks like he has a triple split to his left bicep
in this shot. Something I have never seen before on anyone
even from Ronnie's pictures.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40245 on: February 12, 2008, 09:14:03 PM »
Gunther's bis bigger than Coleman there.
Team Yates

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40246 on: February 12, 2008, 09:26:14 PM »

Gunther has some of the biggest bis of all time.
He is 6'2 and he's standing closer than Ronnie. The difference
is in the details but Gunther has some incredible biceps.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #40247 on: February 12, 2008, 09:29:59 PM »
Gunther has some of the biggest bis of all time.
He is 6'2 and he's standing closer than Ronnie. The difference
is in the details but Gunther has some incredible biceps.

He also has horrible triceps.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #40248 on: February 12, 2008, 09:38:57 PM »

who gives a shit? Honestly, are you that pathetic you have to diffuse some of the spotlight when it's on Ronnie?

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #40249 on: February 12, 2008, 10:26:19 PM »

Bullshit, Gunther's look smaller, and he's even closer to the camera! Gunther has huge arms but still gets dwarfed by Ronnie in those pics.