Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3100369 times)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #41500 on: August 20, 2008, 07:27:03 PM »
Again, both Kevin and Ronnie have smaller waists than Yates, so the fact that Kevin's lats look almost as wide as Dorian's doesen't indicate that it's really almost as wide; it indicates that it looks as wide due to the smaller waist. You point is mute.

for all intents and purposes, looking as wide = being as wide. This is bodybuilding - NOT a mathematics fair. The judges don't get on stage with rulers. ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #41501 on: August 20, 2008, 07:30:00 PM »
Dorian's back way thicker than Coleman's, especially in the lower back.

your comparison shows the opposite, dumbass.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41502 on: August 20, 2008, 07:38:46 PM »
You must be blind. Dorian hits the pose much better too, not crunching forward.
Team Yates

johnny

• Getbig II
« Reply #41503 on: August 20, 2008, 09:11:15 PM »

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #41504 on: August 20, 2008, 09:26:52 PM »

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #41505 on: August 21, 2008, 02:10:51 AM »
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #41506 on: August 21, 2008, 02:16:19 AM »
I thought this thread was dead.....oh well.... Ronnie is better. ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41507 on: August 21, 2008, 02:09:59 PM »
  Again, both Kevin and Ronnie have smaller waists than Yates, so the fact that Kevin's lats look almost as wide as Dorian's doesen't indicate that it's really almost as wide; it indicates that it looks as wide due to the smaller waist. You point is mute.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

epic excuse for Ronnie being noticably wider than Yates.

::)

the proof is right there and you cant handle it..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #41508 on: August 26, 2008, 04:39:47 AM »
I hear that ND knows a thing or 2 about photoshop..sad sad sad
I

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #41509 on: August 26, 2008, 04:42:42 AM »

Yes all of these things have something in common they're famous photos of an unusual occurrence which existed in a brief microcosm of time and then were never seen again, they were also only viewed by a couple of people first hand at the time they were taken, and yes while there have been other occurrences that have been noted by crack pots and conspiracy theorists (who are also crackpots) who claim that these things were in fact seen again there has been no proof at least not any as famous as these photos.

So yes all these photos have become just about legendary the stuff of myth almost but are they proof? Do aliens exist? Is Bigfoot real? What about the Loch Ness Monster? And finally was there a period when Dorians arms actually looked decent when not squeezed against his side during a side triceps pose?

Well in the interest of time I'm only going to discuss the Dorian Yates images captured by one lucky individual on a cold foggy England morning in a dingy basement in 1993. In these images Dorian who was a bodybuilder has achieved a look that appears impressive with large full muscles that while having very little separation still appears well proportioned and to a degree aesthetic, to some would be believers these photos are not only proof that Dorian at one time had decent arms but also that he was in fact the best bodybuilder of all time........ at least at the time the photos were taken.
But others who have chosen not except them have pointed out the fact that he was never able to reproduce this look ever again, even a month or two later when he unveiled his physique for the world to see during the 1993 Mr Olympia competition, where Dorian who looked decent was drastically smaller than the fabled photos.
So what was the reason for the discrepancy? Did Dorian who was known for having a dry condition for contests over diet to the point of sacrificing a significant amount of muscle, and if so why did he not learn from this mistake and bring that shortly held size to the stage in future competitions?

What is the real reason that he never was able to produce a size even close to those photos in the next 4 years of his competitive days? And why did he in fact become even smaller and smaller with arms that most would agree did not belong on a Mr Olympia winner in the years ahead. Perhaps we will never know but one thing is for certain and that is the handful of photos captured on that fateful day will remain the source of much controversy and defensive whining from the fans of Dorian until the internet ceases to exist and damn dirty Apes rule the earth. The End.

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #41510 on: August 26, 2008, 04:47:09 AM »

Ronnie is so far beyond Dorian it's just not funny. Seriously, and enough with the fucking black and white offseason photos of Dorian they literally are the stuff of myth and legend at this point. Fact is Dorian never looked like that on stage and even at his biggest he still had weak arms.
93 is the best look he managed to bring to the stage and that is what should be compared with Ronnies best stage appearance. Not any offseason pics of either guy but their best ever Mr Olympia contest package.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41511 on: August 30, 2008, 06:59:31 AM »

Ronnie is so far beyond Dorian it's just not funny. Seriously, and enough with the fucking black and white offseason photos of Dorian they literally are the stuff of myth and legend at this point. Fact is Dorian never looked like that on stage and even at his biggest he still had weak arms.

Ronnie is not well beyond Dorian. Yates had equal size with greater hardness, superior muscular and skeletal proportions and better presentation. Ronnie at his best had innumerable symmetrical liabilities and his coinditioning wasn't as good as Dorian's, and just having rounder muscle bellies is not enough to overcome all these advantages Dorian enjoys. Sorry.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #41512 on: August 30, 2008, 07:59:13 AM »
  Ronnie is not well beyond Dorian. Yates had equal size with greater hardness, superior muscular and skeletal proportions and better presentation. Ronnie at his best had innumerable symmetrical liabilities and his coinditioning wasn't as good as Dorian's, and just having rounder muscle bellies is not enough to overcome all these advantages Dorian enjoys. Sorry.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

175lbs by 31st July

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #41513 on: August 30, 2008, 08:21:17 AM »

yeah, uh huh. ::)

Ronnie in 99 (I'm assuming you meant this year b/c you said Dorian had equal size) had better muscular bulk, symmetry, definition, shape, and fullness. The only criteria Dorian has an advantage are proportion and maybe density. I don't even know how you can say a bodybuilder has better density than another without feeling both their muscles.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41514 on: August 31, 2008, 01:20:43 PM »
I hear that ND knows a thing or 2 about photoshop..sad sad sad

he sure does.

he needs to photoshop dorian shots for dorian to even stand a chance.

luckily we can see right through his deceptive practices.
Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41515 on: September 01, 2008, 07:37:44 AM »
yeah, uh huh.

Ronnie in 99 (I'm assuming you meant this year b/c you said Dorian had equal size) had better muscular bulk, symmetry, definition, shape, and fullness. The only criteria Dorian has an advantage are proportion and maybe density. I don't even know how you can say a bodybuilder has better density than another without feeling both their muscles.

I have already addressed this innumerable times over. Dorian at this best has comparable size, superior symmetry and proportions, superior conditioning,  superior structure and superior muscularity - greater density - than Ronnie 1999. Ronnie has superior aesthetics with rounder muscle bellies and a smaller waist, but that's immaterial since Dorian defeated bodybuilders who far surpassed Ronnie for aesthetics, like Labrada, Ray and Wheeler, and also because bodybuilders with aesthetics as different as Nasser's and Wheeler's have won contests, signifying that there is no absolute aesthetic preference on the part of judges.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41516 on: September 01, 2008, 08:28:06 AM »
Dorian at this best has comparable size, superior symmetry and proportions, superior conditioning,  superior structure and superior muscularity - greater density - than Ronnie 1999.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #41517 on: September 01, 2008, 10:17:21 AM »
I have already addressed this innumerable times over. Dorian at this best has comparable size,

I could care less if you addressed this a million times over. You are still wrong. If Dorian and Ronnie weigh the same, Ronnie will look bigger every time b/c he has a narrower waist and smaller joints coupled with fuller muscles. Furthermore, I was talking about muscular bulk. Ronnie has bigger biceps, triceps, delts, pecs, glutes, and quads. Name at least 2 muscle groups where Dorian is larger besides calves.

superior symmetry and proportions,

Let's look at the definition of symmetry.

Lee Hayward - http://www.leehayward.com/bodybuilding_terms.htm

"Symmetry - If you have good symmetry, you will have relatively wide shoulders, flaring lats, a small waist-hip structure, and generally small joints."

Dorian Yates - Flex, October 2006

"Symmetry means one side is shaped the same as the other side--its mirror image."

according to the criteria above, Ronnie has better symmetry than Dorian. As for proportions, I give you that. Dorian (depending on the year) had better proportions than Ronnie.

superior conditioning,

what criteria are you using? I could just as easily say Ronnie has superior conditioning and negate your comment unless you provide an objective way to determine conditioning.

superior structure

I agree.

and superior muscularity - greater density - than Ronnie 1999.

Dorian may have greater density than Ronnie but who's to say that density is more important than fullness? Round, cartoonish muscle bellies are just as impressive as flat, dense looking muscles. I see this going both ways and therefore, see no clear winner.

Ronnie has superior aesthetics with rounder muscle bellies and a smaller waist, but that's immaterial since Dorian defeated bodybuilders who far surpassed Ronnie for aesthetics, like Labrada, Ray and Wheeler, and also because bodybuilders with aesthetics as different as Nasser's and Wheeler's have won contests, signifying that there is no absolute aesthetic preference on the part of judges.

this is faulty thinking. Following your logic, conditioning is immaterial since the best conditioned man hasn't always won. Superior aesthetics is one of Ronnie's many advantages over Dorian.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #41518 on: September 01, 2008, 10:31:39 AM »
it's game over for the Dorian nuthuggers. I don't see them recovering after the new muscletime pics came out.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41519 on: September 01, 2008, 11:29:43 AM »
it's game over for the Dorian nuthuggers. I don't see them recovering after the new muscletime pics came out.

they will no doubt photoshop some more dorian pics like ND does.

its their only chance..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41520 on: September 01, 2008, 11:40:50 AM »
ronnie 99 vs dorian 95 is just incredible:

ronnie is so much better it looks like dorian doesn't even train: :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #41521 on: September 02, 2008, 03:59:12 PM »
i agree, its pathetic to even try to compare the two.

dorian would be lucky to finish in the top 10 at the mr o if he competed today based on his 95 form.

in his day he was a beast - then ronnie came.................... ........
175lbs by 31st July

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #41522 on: September 02, 2008, 04:05:28 PM »

dorian would be lucky to finish in the top 10 at the mr o if he competed today based on his 95 form.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41523 on: September 02, 2008, 04:30:17 PM »

excellent post!
Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41524 on: September 02, 2008, 04:40:38 PM »

Stupidest thing ever written in this board, bar none. Dorian in his 1995 Olympia form would not only place in the top ten, but would easily win the 2007 Olympia. Even Hulskter agreed with this in the thread I started on this topic. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE