Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3160509 times)

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #8000 on: August 08, 2006, 02:51:30 AM »
  When you flex in the back double biceps pose, they slide and you can see them.

hmmmm..... none of my anatomy textbooks have ANYTHING about this "sliding"  ... just as they don't have ANYTHING about the back double bi..... but i will continue to look....

::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #8001 on: August 08, 2006, 02:57:51 AM »
hmmmm..... none of my anatomy textbooks have ANYTHING about this "sliding"  ... just as they don't have ANYTHING about the back double bi..... but i will continue to look....

::)

That's because you're reading the book "Anatomy For Dumb Blondes". ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Go look for a real one. And while you're at it, try to find a grammer book as well, because the syntax you use on your posts is atrocious. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8002 on: August 08, 2006, 03:04:02 AM »
  That's because you're reading the book "Anatomy For Dumb Blondes". ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Go look for a real one. And while you're at it, try to find a grammer book as well, because the syntax you use on your posts is atrocious. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

first: learn to spell "grammar"

second: wait for a person to disagree with you BEFORE attacking them

.... and i hate to say that i agree with you... you know, about the rhomboids....

Praetor Fenix

• Getbig IV
  • Capable of strong empathy and tremendous rage
« Reply #8003 on: August 08, 2006, 03:40:30 AM »
 Ok, first of all, f**k you. Secondly, you don't know shit about anything. Yoy try to make yourself look smart by using pseudo-scientific language, which only makes you look pedantic in a pathetic way. The romboids are visible. End of story.

HAHAHAHA WHAT A PATHETIC DIPSHIT!

I never claimed to be a doctorate in anatomy. But I HAVE received instruction from some of the top doctorates in the country and I have a university degree in the sciences. So obviously I do have a little knowledge pertaining to anatomy, and a hell of a lot more than you do, which is the only variable of importance. It is quite clear that you NEVER took a full year of university level anatomy & physiology. That is a requisite in any science program in order to graduate. Not only are you not a science major, you don't even have 2 semesters of this basic introductory level science course. So you have no business arguing with a science major. F*ck off.

I don't use "pseudo-scientific" language. You aren't a scientist. You don't even have a full year of anatomy under your belt. You're NOT QUALIFIED to ASSESS the DIFFERENCE between science and pseudo-science, so shut your f*cking mouth.

You heard it here folks. suckmymuscle has no evidence, although I'm sure he's surfed google frantically for the past 30 minutes. Just a lackluster testimony - "my brother is an MD". WOW.
His last resort: "The rhomboids are visible. End of story." Do you think you are God or something?
That you can wish a scientific error into existence by merely stating it? Get over yourself!

And I would like you to post evidence for all the things you said. I want to see the diplomas of all your professors, the papers they have published on these subjects and how these fields relate to a discussion on a bodybuilding subject. I won't believe your crock of shit like so many here do. Unlike you, I actually have three university degrees.

I stated that the rhomboids are not visible. That is a widely known scientific fact.
It is YOUR RESPONSIBLITY to prove the contrary. You would have done so already if any existed.
There is no photographic evidence that the rhomboids are externally visible.
Face it, you merely mistook the infraspinatus for the rhomboids.
Its a common mistake, particularly for those with no vested interest in the sciences.
You could have simply admitted, "my mistake, I meant the infraspinatus" and this would be done.

I'm not going to post my instructors' personal information on a public forum to a rival that has privately investigated a user's IP address and threatened bodily harm to him. I have already posted their credentials and their alma-maters. That is more than enough.

You aren't even a science major. You have no expertise or experience in the field.
Its not like a name, email address, etc. would actually serve you any purpose other than to slander me.

Three university degrees. Bullshit. So you're claiming, what, you're a doctorate?
You have a B.S. and 2 M.S. degrees? 3 B.S.? The last 2 alternatives sound excessive.
Your one-up-manship is old. If would be commendable, if true, but the fact that you pull something like this at every possible opportunity reduces your credibility, esp. since you are entirely anonymous.

Besides, NOT ONE OF THOSE 3 DEGREES IS IN LIFE-SCIENCE OBVIOUSLY.
I don't care if you won the PULITZER PRIZE, anatomy / physiology is not your field of expertise.

The moment I step onto your turf (whatever the hell your degrees are in) and make an idiotic statement (along the line of "the rhomboids are visible"), I invite you to correct me.
Until then, f*ck off.

You're a college student, right? This means you have no degrees whatsofuckingever, dickhead.

You have poor reading comprehension. I was a university student, yes.
I graduated several years ago. So yes, I do have a degree. I am no longer an undergraduate.

You have three ... that is commendable ... but not a single one is in the life-sciences obviously.
Case - in - point, you don't know shit about anatomy, because you've never taken it.
As a result, you have no right to cite your degrees as a defense to your baseless argument when in fact your degrees are entirely unrelated to the topic of discussion.

I have more experience in anatomy than you do.
I was instructed by several of the nation's leading authorities in laboratory and in lecture.
I learned, very early in my studies (first year, 2nd semester) that the rhomboids are hidden beneath the trapezius and you can't actually see them without removing a cross-section of said trapezius. I observed this first hand with a cadaver (dead human's body, incase you don't know).

Narcissistic already suggested that I should just ignore you, such is the idiocy of the things you write, such as that "muscle maturity" is part of the judging criteria, that Ronnie's distened midsection is not a liability in the symmetry round, that symmetry is defined as the proportions between the left and right sides of the body, etc, etc, ad infinitum.

Irrelevant.  ::)

I could care less about the Ronnie v Dorian debate.
Its stupid, has proceeded indefinitely, and quite frankly I'm bored with it.
I'm not interested enough to spend another 300 pages debating it, and I won't.

By the way, ND suggested you ignore my posts because your replies were self-incriminating.  ;)
I stand by my previous arguments, as many of the others actively involved in the thread do.

I can't stand your drivel and sad attempts at erudiction on subjects you have no clue about. Try to preserve some of your self-respect and shut the f**k up, because you've embarassed yourself even more than Huckster throughout this thread.

Put down the thesaurus.  ::)

If you were so bothered by my rebuttal, and you knew for a fact that the rhomboids are externally visible, you would simply cite some irrefutable evidence.

Face it, you made a mistake and now you're pissed because I called you out on it.
You would have actually looked MORE credible if you simply acknowledged that were wrong, stated that you mistook the infraspinatus for the rhomboids, and you resumed the discussion.

Its clear now that you're simply a cry-baby and you can't fess up to your mistakes. Pathetic.

The evidence doesn't exist because the rhomboids are not externally visible. Case closed.
BGWell Is Back.Invariably

healthiswealth

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8004 on: August 08, 2006, 03:43:07 AM »
  Ok, first of all, f**k you. Secondly, you don't know shit about anything. Yoy try to make yourself look smart by using pseudo-scientific language, which only makes you look pedantic in a pathetic way. The romboids are visible. End of story. And I would like you to post evidence for all the things you said. I want to see the diplomas of all your professors, the papers they have published on these subjects and how these fields relate to a discussion on a bodybuilding subject. I won't believe your crock of shit like so many here do. Unlike you, I actually have three university degrees. You're a college student, right? This means you have no degrees whatsofuckingever, dickhead. Narcissistic already suggested that I should just ignore you, such is the idiocy of the things you write, such as that "muscle maturity" is part of the judging criteria, that Ronnie's distened midsection is not a liability in the symmetry round, that symmetry is defined as the proportions between the left and right sides of the body, etc, etc, ad infinitum. I can't stand your drivel and sad attempts at erudiction on subjects you have no clue about. Try to preserve some of your self-respect and shut the f**k up, because you've embarassed yourself even more than Huckster throughout this thread.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

now,

I am not one who digresses upon pop-slang and things of that nature but,

Could this be the greatest meltdown in the history of getbig?

p.s. I have even highlighted some of the "epic" claims which hints towards this classic meltdown. I tried to edit it in favor of suckmumuscle; I really did.

J. Chimpo

• Getbig II
« Reply #8005 on: August 08, 2006, 04:02:21 AM »
Flex>Ronnie>Dorian

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8006 on: August 08, 2006, 04:56:55 AM »
Quite possibly yes. Though he sent me a pm out of the blue saying he hoped i got cancer and died which is meltdown esqe. Pumpster apparently has received similar pm's.

Sucky really has taken this debate to heart but in the process revealed himself to be nothing more than a remedial, whose childish outbursts smack of an inability to reason and debate like an adult.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8007 on: August 08, 2006, 05:00:58 AM »
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/wnor/2ndlayerofmusofback.jpg&imgrefurl=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/wnor/lesson1superficialmusclesofback.htm&h=358&w=463&sz=16&hl=en&start=22&tbnid=bOOVXVS1FyW5LM:&tbnh=99&tbnw=128&prev=/images%3Fq%3Drhomboids%26start%3D21%26ndsp%3D21%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN

Sucky, you are truly a dumbass.  I thought you were a kinesiologist.  Wouldn't you know this?  Regardless, Praetor is absolutely, resolutely correct.  I learned this in first year anatomy class.  You are truly the dipshit to lead all dipshits.  Forget the Dorian vs Ronnie thread, you need to go back to basic grade school. LOL

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #8008 on: August 08, 2006, 07:14:43 AM »
The rhomboids are covered by the traps for the most part. Maybe a tiny but or so (individual genetic shape) is visible where the traps taper near the center of the back. But, even if you're sporting 3% bf and you're dry as a desert, this region bares no visible significance and is just an obscure surface meeting point with the traps, lats, and infraspinatus.

Praetor Fenix

• Getbig IV
  • Capable of strong empathy and tremendous rage
« Reply #8009 on: August 08, 2006, 08:43:41 AM »
The rhomboids are covered by the traps for the most part. Maybe a tiny but or so (individual genetic shape) is visible where the traps taper near the center of the back. But, even if you're sporting 3% bf and you're dry as a desert, this region bares no visible significance and is just an obscure surface meeting point with the traps, lats, and infraspinatus.

In theory, yes.
In reality, no.

That small portion of the rhomboid muscles you refer to still isn't visible.
An observer can only gauge where that miniscule snippet SHOULD BE.

I have worked on a cadaver before. The only indication that the rhomboid muscle snippet is even there (before a cross-section of the trapezius is removed) is the thin border that separates it from the adjacent surfaces. Skin obscures this border and makes the muscle absolutely impossible to see. In order to actually see the the rhomboids, the skin MUST be removed.
So even with 0% bodyfat and absolutely no subcutaneous water, the skin alone is enough to obscure the rhomboids.  

Sure, I could locate Dorian's "rhomboids", but only in the sense that I know where they should be. I'd be fooling myself to believe I could actually see the size, shape, and contours of the muscle.

Consider the sheer size of the trapezius, latissimus dorsi, and infraspinatus too.
The tremendous size of Dorian's trapezius and latissimus dorsi alone would obscure the small rhomboid portion EVEN IF HIS SKIN WAS REMOVED, the surrounding muscles are simply too big.

Anybody who actually claims to see the rhomboids has X-ray vision (or, of course, is lying  ::))

Relevant Example:
Its just like, in theory, you SHOULD be able to see a small portion of the extensor hallucis longus, since it is on the surface when it extends past the tibialis anterior. However, the muscle is so small and nondescript it is impossible to isolate from the tibialis anterior. Once again, all an observer can do is point out the area where it should be, based on the relative arrangement of the adjacent muscles. With skin, it is hidden from view due to larger more prominent muscles that are adjacent.

So in theory, you should be able to see the extensor hallucis longus.
In actuality, with skin, it is impossible to isolate from the numerous muscles on the shin that form a pretty intricate complex.
BGWell Is Back.Invariably

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #8010 on: August 08, 2006, 09:02:25 AM »
Sucky, you are truly a dumbass.  I thought you were a kinesiologist.  Wouldn't you know this?

He hasn't even used correct terminologies for various muscles! If it's possible to sink below ND's braying he may have achieved it. It's quite possible that they're fellow-graduates of the same "special" education courses.

jandal.ninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #8011 on: August 08, 2006, 09:06:05 AM »
you don't need an education to identify sh!t when you see it

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8012 on: August 08, 2006, 09:37:25 AM »
you don't need an education to identify sh!t when you see it

watch out, this  guys still in junior high. you dont need an education huh, classic self owning. only when you have an education you know what your looking at dumbass, hence this argument. sucky has no education and mistook different muscle groups, however, if he had passed grade 12 he would have known what he was looking at.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8013 on: August 08, 2006, 09:43:51 AM »
watch out, this  guys still in junior high. you dont need an education huh, classic self owning. only when you have an education you know what your looking at dumbass, hence this argument. sucky has no education and mistook different muscle groups, however, if he had passed grade 12 he would have known what he was looking at.

But i don't get it. He's often claimed to be a member of mensa.

What could all this mean?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8014 on: August 08, 2006, 09:53:04 AM »
yes he will unlock the marvels of the universe, and can move at the speed of light.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #8015 on: August 08, 2006, 10:39:50 AM »
In theory, yes.
In reality, no.

That small portion of the rhomboid muscles you refer to still isn't visible.
An observer can only gauge where that miniscule snippet SHOULD BE.

I have worked on a cadaver before. The only indication that the rhomboid muscle snippet is even there (before a cross-section of the trapezius is removed) is the thin border that separates it from the adjacent surfaces. Skin obscures this border and makes the muscle absolutely impossible to see. In order to actually see the the rhomboids, the skin MUST be removed.
So even with 0% bodyfat and absolutely no subcutaneous water, the skin alone is enough to obscure the rhomboids.  

Sure, I could locate Dorian's "rhomboids", but only in the sense that I know where they should be. I'd be fooling myself to believe I could actually see the size, shape, and contours of the muscle.

Consider the sheer size of the trapezius, latissimus dorsi, and infraspinatus too.
The tremendous size of Dorian's trapezius and latissimus dorsi alone would obscure the small rhomboid portion EVEN IF HIS SKIN WAS REMOVED, the surrounding muscles are simply too big.

Anybody who actually claims to see the rhomboids has X-ray vision (or, of course, is lying  ::))

Relevant Example:
Its just like, in theory, you SHOULD be able to see a small portion of the extensor hallucis longus, since it is on the surface when it extends past the tibialis anterior. However, the muscle is so small and nondescript it is impossible to isolate from the tibialis anterior. Once again, all an observer can do is point out the area where it should be, based on the relative arrangement of the adjacent muscles. With skin, it is hidden from view due to larger more prominent muscles that are adjacent.

So in theory, you should be able to see the extensor hallucis longus.
In actuality, with skin, it is impossible to isolate from the numerous muscles on the shin that form a pretty intricate complex.

Was the cadaver a cute female?

sorry bad joke.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #8016 on: August 08, 2006, 01:27:05 PM »
Was the cadaver a cute female?

That's tasteless. Speaking of which, could you mail SUCKY the private area?

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #8017 on: August 08, 2006, 01:37:23 PM »
That's tasteless. Speaking of which, could you mail SUCKY the private area?

I do no favors, pump

jandal.ninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #8018 on: August 08, 2006, 01:56:47 PM »

and if usmokepole admits he went to community college and didn't finish we wouldn't have to worry about his attempts at being patronising when we all know he has no legitimate arguments to back himself with any credibility. Mr G.E.D. should have realised his managerial position... at McD's - would come back to haunt him in his mid-life crisis stage.
(still single - balding, drives a honda city - eats single serve tv dinners with his mom and dad cause this guy still lives at home ::))

After 325 pages (and now this, being page 326!) of debating whose physique is better - with still no resolution or agreement, this has become tiresome. I will say though, this would have to be the biggest resource for Dorian/Ronnie pics and facts on the net.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #8019 on: August 08, 2006, 02:24:47 PM »
I am a university graduate, and in first year calculus, we learned these basic mathematical truths:

98/99 Ronnie> 93 Dorian

and

8>6

Flower Boy Ran Away

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #8020 on: August 08, 2006, 02:26:48 PM »
I am a university graduate, and in first year calculus, we learned these basic mathematical truths:

98/99 Ronnie> 93 Dorian

and

8>6

Amen brother.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #8021 on: August 08, 2006, 02:35:53 PM »

98/99 Ronnie> 93 Dorian

and

8>6

The guy who hates facts & figures  ::) nice attempt ! purely from a mathmatical standpoint Ronnie wouldn't beat Dorian lol Ronnie's win percentage rate is 42% and Dorian's is 88% you just owned yourself  ;) what a fool.

Dorian won 15 out of 17 contests and never placed below 2nd . mathmatics owns you !

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #8022 on: August 08, 2006, 02:40:42 PM »
ND,

Are you familiar with the phrase "quality over quantity"?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #8023 on: August 08, 2006, 02:51:20 PM »
ND,

Yes . Ronnie doesn't pocess any more ' quality ' than Dorian if thats what you're getting at .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #8024 on: August 08, 2006, 02:54:08 PM »
ND,

based on his refusal to ackowledge the obvious pictorial and video evidence presented in this thread, I would say no.

ND has no clue. His only defence is to take whichever of the myriad of comparisons where dorian is getting killed, and try to use a collection of numbers or simply reposting the online judging guidelines as some sort of "proof" that the comparison is actually working in dorian's favor.

the problem is..

with a few exceptions (abs and calves) it seldom is :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away