Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3150930 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #8025 on: August 08, 2006, 02:55:23 PM »
Narcissistic Dicklicker, I pray for you to trip over something fall down the stairs headfirst.

Wow nice play-on-words with the name  ::) and you wouldn't be the first person to wish death or dismemberment on me lol and I'm sure not the last.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #8026 on: August 08, 2006, 02:56:45 PM »

Yes . Ronnie doesn't pocess any more ' quality ' than Dorian if thats what you're getting at .
see what I mean?

no, ronnie doesn't poses any more quality..

none at all... ::) ::) ::)
I guess in ND's bizzaro world, smooth is better..
Flower Boy Ran Away

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8027 on: August 08, 2006, 02:58:20 PM »
Hulkster, I agree that Ronnie is better, but you have to admit that Dorian looks pretty damn good there.  Yes, he never had the muscular shape or taper of Ronnie, but the man did bring it to the early Mr. Olympias.  Now, I absolutely agree that his quality went downhill quickly after his injuries.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #8028 on: August 08, 2006, 03:01:41 PM »
based on his refusal to ackowledge the obvious pictorial and video evidence presented in this thread, I would say no.

ND has no clue. His only defence is to take whichever of the myriad of comparisons where dorian is getting killed, and try to use a collection of numbers or simply reposting the online judging guidelines as some sort of "proof" that the comparison is actually working in dorian's favor.

the problem is..

with a few exceptions (abs and calves) it seldom is :-\

Monster backtrack lol what happened to your calculus professor? lol  Oh I know where it is , its with the x-frame and lumpiness lol you are owned

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #8029 on: August 08, 2006, 03:08:16 PM »
see what I mean?

no, ronnie doesn't poses any more quality..

none at all... ::) ::) ::)
I guess in ND's bizzaro world, smooth is better..

Wow where should I begin? one thats 1994 obviously NOT his best year , two you want to talk about smooth ? how about Ronnie's entire midsection and lower legs? and how about the bitch-tits? Ronnie can't hold a candle next to Dorian in the front latspread.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8030 on: August 08, 2006, 03:10:54 PM »
(still single - balding, drives a honda city - eats single serve tv dinners with his mom and dad cause this guy still lives at home ::))

yes i drive the city of honda all around, theres always room and i dont even have to drive on the road because my car contains them, haha. yes but id rather be a old single man then a kid in junior high would climbs all over jungle jim, and has the janitor give him colonics with windex before he touches your soul with his bran muffin bellhead.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8031 on: August 08, 2006, 03:16:08 PM »
nd dorian was great, but ronnie is better. it so frustrating that you wont admit it even when everyone else has come to terms with it and you keep ignoring the pictures. you keep attacking ronnies calves and abs, i guess in your books ahmad haidar should be mr o. and mad mike should have won because of his calves. stop picking apart minor flaws and look at dorians major ones, ronnie completely destroys dorians lower body even if you can nit pick certain upper body parts. and dont say his calves are better, no one cares its like arguing who has better forearms really, stop the nonsense.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #8032 on: August 08, 2006, 03:24:52 PM »
nd dorian was great, but ronnie is better. it so frustrating that you wont admit it even when everyone else has come to terms with it and you keep ignoring the pictures. you keep attacking ronnies calves and abs, i guess in your books ahmad haidar should be mr o. and mad mike should have won because of his calves. stop picking apart minor flaws and look at dorians major ones, ronnie completely destroys dorians lower body even if you can nit pick certain upper body parts. and dont say his calves are better, no one cares its like arguing who has better forearms really, stop the nonsense.[/qu
ote]

Its your opinion he is better just because a lot more agree with your opinion doesn't mean its correct. and durring the course the subject of who has better parts had come up. however I've always maintained that Dorian has the edge in muscle balance & proportion , along with muscle density & conditioning as thats as a whole

And you show your ignorance of the judging criteria when you say and dont say his calves are better, no one cares its like arguing who has better forearms really, stop the nonsense one according to the criteria NO muscles go unnoticed and calves are imensely important especially seeing they can beens seen in every single pose so stop trying to gloss over Ronnie's weaknesses .

st@nco

• Getbig II
  • Research, Learn, Train & Grow...
« Reply #8033 on: August 08, 2006, 03:25:29 PM »
who had better forearms?...    ;)
*Gr@fTeR*

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8034 on: August 08, 2006, 03:34:50 PM »
yes dorian had crazy proportions, his torso and arms look like a mad scientist put them together. he has no detail in his quads at all, and his arms are subpar at best. even dorians triceps are bad, which are suppose to be his strongpoint ove ronnie. again your opinion is he had better proportion, which is not true, he had a huge back, small arms and mediocre chest with a hideous gap. not to mention his quads which were to small for his bulbous waist and he had the x-frame of an war amputee who received shrapnel to the thighs.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #8035 on: August 08, 2006, 03:37:14 PM »
Quote from: Hulkster on Today at 05:24:47 PM
I am a university graduate, and in first year calculus, we learned these basic mathematical truths:

98/99 Ronnie> 93 Dorian

and

8>6

The guy who hates facts & figures   nice attempt ! purely from a mathmatical standpoint Ronnie wouldn't beat Dorian lol Ronnie's win percentage rate is 42% and Dorian's is 88% you just owned yourself

Does that make it a draw? Wait a minute...the tipping point just became an avalanche!  ;D ;D ;D

Getbig poll Coleman >> Yates

Video evidence Coleman >>>> Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #8036 on: August 08, 2006, 03:50:14 PM »
yes dorian had crazy proportions, his torso and arms look like a mad scientist put them together. he has no detail in his quads at all, and his arms are subpar at best. even dorians triceps are bad, which are suppose to be his strongpoint ove ronnie. again your opinion is he had better proportion, which is not true, he had a huge back, small arms and mediocre chest with a hideous gap. not to mention his quads which were to small for his bulbous waist and he had the x-frame of an war amputee who received shrapnel to the thighs.

You complain about NOT picking them apart , part by part and then procede do what you're bitching about  ::)  you're assesment biased and melodramatic.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #8037 on: August 08, 2006, 03:59:14 PM »

beautiful.

ND is an owned, bitter ironager.

He thinks having better calves and abs means that having better aesthetics, detail, arm shape, quad shape, glutes, hams, biceps, quads, delts, taper, waist size, chest and vascularity all mean nothing. ::)

delusion at its best (or is that worst?)
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #8038 on: August 08, 2006, 04:02:22 PM »
dorian had crazy proportions, his torso and arms look like a mad scientist put them together. he has no detail in his quads at all, and his arms are subpar at best. even dorians triceps are bad, which are suppose to be his strongpoint ove ronnie. again your opinion is he had better proportion, which is not true, he had a huge back, small arms and mediocre chest with a hideous gap. not to mention his quads which were to small for his bulbous waist and he had the x-frame of an war amputee who received shrapnel to the thighs.

I've been saying this about his tris since the beginning. Overrated, like him. Bulbous waist + small arms..hahahahh

jandal.ninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #8039 on: August 08, 2006, 04:18:20 PM »
yes i drive the city of honda all around, theres always room and i dont even have to drive on the road because my car contains them, haha. yes but id rather be a old single man then a kid in junior high would climbs all over jungle jim, and has the janitor give him colonics with windex before he touches your soul with his bran muffin bellhead.

now now, keep it in the 'V'... ::)
i think i struck a raw nerve there eh usmokepole? seriously - if you really need some friends that bad, go to your local YMCA - i am very sure you are very familiar with that place where you constantly hold the towles just for fun in the mens locker room while saying such things as 'you need that waxed?' or 'you sure look buff bandit'

keep it in the 'v' sunshine :)

colemans form on 98/99 is impressive, so is dorians 93 condition, but if you wanna go by todays standards and bodybuildings evolution - coleman will come out on top
however coleman peaked later than dorian - so if you were to compare muscularity against age - dorian would win

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #8040 on: August 08, 2006, 04:20:29 PM »
beautiful.

ND is an owned, bitter ironager.

He thinks having better calves and abs means that having better aesthetics, detail, arm shape, quad shape, glutes, hams, biceps, quads, delts, taper, waist size, chest and vascularity all mean nothing. ::)

delusion at its best (or is that worst?)

owned ? like your math skills? lol you couldn't own me if this was the 1860s and I was black . and know I don't think
having better calves and abs means that having better aesthetics, detail, arm shape, quad shape, glutes, hams, biceps, quads, delts, taper, waist size, chest and vascularity all mean nothing. ::)
thats you grasping at straws . stop trying to add up what YOU THINK are better parts because they don't add up to the superior whole .

No matter how you slice it according to the IFBB judging criteria ( which you know zero about ) Dorian outight beats Ronnie in most of the mandatory poses under thier criteria for muscular bulk (1998 ) muscular balance muscular density and conditioning all that and NO bitch-tits.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #8041 on: August 08, 2006, 04:26:31 PM »
No matter how you slice it according to the IFBB judging criteria

Only a loser grasping at straws continues to revert to the "IFBB judging criteria".  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #8042 on: August 08, 2006, 04:38:15 PM »
Only a loser grasping at straws continues to revert to the "IFBB judging criteria".  ::)

Lets see should I base my opinion on what you and Hulkster base yours on? hero-worship , bias and delusion? nawwwwwww I'll stick to the IFBB judging criteria , and logic , commonsense facts and figures.  ;) something you're sevely lacking in.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8043 on: August 08, 2006, 05:11:24 PM »
yes i will continue to own you in the v ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #8044 on: August 08, 2006, 05:36:09 PM »
stop trying to add up what YOU THINK are better parts because they don't add up to the superior whole .

ummm..everyone but you thinks that they do:

from the front and back, the sum of the parts add up to a better looking whole..
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #8045 on: August 08, 2006, 05:39:59 PM »
nd dorian was great, but ronnie is better. it so frustrating that you wont admit it even when everyone else has come to terms with it and you keep ignoring the pictures.

I'd go with impressive to some people, but not great. Too many drawbacks diluted the overall picture, detracted from some positives. He was never awesome or inspiring, was too flawed and wasn't special enough in some of the money areas like arms and chest. That coupled with a wide waist, overall blockiness & unpleasant aesthetics ain't BB!

Louis Cipher

• Getbig II
  • Aue Caesar, Morituri Te Salutant!
« Reply #8046 on: August 08, 2006, 05:48:31 PM »
The guy who hates facts & figures  ::) nice attempt ! purely from a mathmatical standpoint Ronnie wouldn't beat Dorian lol Ronnie's win percentage rate is 42% and Dorian's is 88% you just owned yourself  ;) what a fool.

Dorian won 15 out of 17 contests and never placed below 2nd . mathmatics owns you !

History will register that Coleman has more victories in the O, not who had the better win percentage!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #8047 on: August 08, 2006, 05:50:51 PM »
He was never awesome or inspiring, was too flawed and wasn't special enough in some of the money areas like arms and chest. That coupled with a wide waist & unpleasant aesthetics ain't BB!

his lower back and lats were awesome and inspiring. So were his calves.

And his abs were great for a 257 pounder.

But as far as being flawed in key areas like waist size, arms, quads and chest, I would definitely agree.

To me, seeing a Mr. O. with no-so-great arms, chest and quads is well, underwhelming:

the calves, forearms and inner thighs just don't have the same effect :-\

The same thing happens whenever I see a shot of Chris Dickerson doing a double biceps pose...

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #8048 on: August 08, 2006, 06:52:07 PM »

ronnie tribute video done by someone on youtube. great stuff
Flower Boy Ran Away

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8049 on: August 08, 2006, 09:17:58 PM »
ummm..everyone but you thinks that they do:

from the front and back, the sum of the parts add up to a better looking whole..

yates looks better in every pic.  you should have at least shown a pic post when he had torn his bi.

stop showing pics from the 99 english grand prix.  the lighting makes the guys looks 10 times better than nomral.  looks at pics of that show vs. any other show.  ironically, dorian promoted that show. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)