Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3150948 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #8075 on: August 09, 2006, 12:46:53 PM »
Right there you know he's in a dreamworld, thus discrediting all of his other claims in the process - rear double bis debatable?  ::) ::) ::)

I don't want to fight with you so don't start.  I just have one question do you honestly believe that is a fair comparison?  Best lit show of all time with ron in grade-a shape vs. dorian at a poorly lit show and from his worst year-1994...really I don't want to argue I was just curious.
nasser=piece of shit

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #8076 on: August 09, 2006, 12:52:08 PM »
Taking the best pics of Yates makes it closer because his conditioning is better and makes the comparisons more interesting. Better contest conditioning doesn't help his flaws re: aesthetics, balance, waist thickness, etc. I'd rather see better pics of Yates though, so if you have them..

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8077 on: August 09, 2006, 12:52:30 PM »
I don't want to fight with you so don't start.  I just have one question do you honestly believe that is a fair comparison?  Best lit show of all time with ron in grade-a shape vs. dorian at a poorly lit show and from his worst year-1994...really I don't want to argue I was just curious.

exactly.

pumpster, you just proved the point in those pics that yates looks better in the front lat spread than coleman.  nice job.  
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #8078 on: August 09, 2006, 12:53:15 PM »
Taking the best pics of Yates makes it closer, obviously but better contest conditioning doesn't help his flaws re: aesthetics, balance, waist thickness, etc. I'd rather see better pics of Yates though, so if you have them..

my mags are in storage and I don't have any on my hard drive.
nasser=piece of shit

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #8079 on: August 09, 2006, 12:54:09 PM »
Not really, if anything Coleman has the edge on one of Yates supposedly "better" shots.

So far your pics haven't proven new-a draw, or slightly in Coleman's favor.

Obviosly you thought Coleman raped him in those earlier comparisons otherwise you wouldn't have been whining about using better pics that gave Yates more of a chance.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8080 on: August 09, 2006, 12:54:23 PM »
Taking the best pics of Yates makes it closer because his conditioning is better and makes the comparisons more interesting. Better contest conditioning doesn't help his flaws re: aesthetics, balance, waist thickness, etc. I'd rather see better pics of Yates though, so if you have them..

waist thickness is bad, but having a distended guy isnt?  

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #8081 on: August 09, 2006, 12:56:56 PM »

Unlike you, i don't deny that they both had distended guts but have pointed out that Coleman always had wider shoulders and wider lats to counter the effect, plus a distended gut only hurt them from the side whereas Yates waist width issue hurt his taper in front shots. Not so with Coleman.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8082 on: August 09, 2006, 01:01:11 PM »
Not really, if anything Coleman has the edge on one of Yates supposedly "better" shots.

So far your pics haven't proven new-a draw, or slightly in Coleman's favor.

Obviosly you thought Coleman raped him in those earlier comparisons otherwise you wouldn't have been whining about using better pics that gave Yates more of a chance.

raping him?  what's on your mind?

no, that's not it.  using better yates pics is totally reasonable.  that would be like using ronnie pics from 92-97.  

the pics that you claim prove a draw.  that's your opinion.  that's why there is more than one judge.  

at least you've admitted a draw - that was my whole point in that it would be very competitive between the two.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #8083 on: August 09, 2006, 01:04:03 PM »

A wide waist is worse than having a distended gut b/c at least you can suck in your gut or hide it during poses. The relaxed-backstage and transition poses are not judged.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8084 on: August 09, 2006, 01:04:21 PM »
Unlike you, i don't deny that they both had distended guts but have pointed out that Coleman always had wider shoulders and wider lats to counter the effect, plus a distended gut only hurt them from the side whereas Yates waist width issue hurt his taper in front shots. Not so with Coleman.

imo, yates has wider lats.  especially from the front.  structure wise, i think yates has the bigger bone strucutre, hence the wider waist and coleman's smaller hips.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #8085 on: August 09, 2006, 01:58:57 PM »
My oh my where have we heard all this before?

ND once again spewing rhetoric, but what really irks is the way he does so as if whats he's saying is gospel.

I'll go over the holes in your statement one last time.

Yates chest is poorly shaped compared to ronnies. Poor inner attachment and hardly a striation in sight (i dont give a rats ass if striations are genetic, they still add to the impressiveness. By the same token i could argue calves are largely genetic and defend ronnie. It works both ways chichi).

His quads are badly shaped. It goes far beyond lack of upper thigh detail. The lack of muscular separation on the lower quad you can't overlook. Its as if muscles are missing. (And i thought it was only his biceps that had done a runner.  ;))

Biceps good? Compared to what. Yours? Second to dickerson, theyre the worst any mr o has every had. Zero peak, no separation, and lacking in size. In every top six dorian was in his biceps were the worst. How can you say they're good?

His triceps are good. But lets not get too magnanimous here. Levrone, oliva, fedorov, demayo, munzer, priest, dillet, mentzer, bannout, titus. Their triceps warrant the use of the word "fantastic". Yates by no stretch of the imagination belongs in that list.

As for the mandatories we can argue all day as we have. But whats the point in arguing with one such as you, who thinks dorian wins each and every one of them. ;)

We can go tit-for-tat on on oddly shaped parts all day and in the end it leads us back to where we began ( no where  ;) )

lets entertain Ronnie's chest is so far ahead of Dorian's , he has bitch-tits this alone negates any advantage what so ever  ;) and again entertaining your fantasy that Ronnie's chest is so far ahead of Dorians it does nothing for him in the sidechest shot . from head to toe Dorian outclasses Ronnie in this shot . Ronnie himself said " Dorian has the best side chest shot " so this is another case of the parts NOT adding up to the superior whole.

Coleman's calves - oddly shaped and a total lack of professional level development & detail nevermind Olympia level.

Coleman's abdominals - oddly shaped 4 pack that lack crisp detail

Coleman's forearms - shaped like a bowling pin lack proportion in relation to his biceps/triceps

Coleman's glutes - I know you guys salivate over them but they are oddly shaped especially when then can be seen from the front and stick way out from the back.

And to try and use more striations as an edge ( while dilberatly ignoring bitch-tits ) in who has the better chest and then say ' well its genetic ' so Ronnie gets a pass on his flaws using your logic so does Dorian , so having a wider waist is genetic so Dorian is excuses , not having hi-peaked biceps is genetic so he's excused , do you see how absurd that is?

As far as the mandatories are concerned I don't think Dorian would win all of them just most of them  ;)

Front & rear latspreads
side chest & triceps
abdominal & thigh

front & back double biceps are debateable ! and I liked your critique of Dorian's 'flaws ' because it proves my point , Dorian outright beat many , many men who better parts . better taper , better x-frames etc , you ever wonder why? lol because he had the edge in muscular density , balance , bulk and conditioning combined and he would still have those again Ronnie 98/99

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8086 on: August 09, 2006, 02:23:51 PM »
im not going to write a big long reply because looking at the arguments nothing is being accomplished. so, i ask nd is something wrong with you in terms of mental capacity, you like dorian yes, i do too. however, ronnie is lightyears ahead face it, the pictures show it all, its so frustrating arguing with someone who wont face the facts and is so biased reason flies out the window. dorian as a bb is not better then ronnie the bb.

Praetor Fenix

• Getbig IV
  • Capable of strong empathy and tremendous rage
« Reply #8087 on: August 09, 2006, 02:31:56 PM »
  I feel ashamed for you. Really. A certified board physician spewing out such nonsense. I hope your patients don't enjoy hanging around message board, and that your real name is kept anonymous here... ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

What nonsense?
The rhomboids aren't visible ... he simply re-itterated a scientific fact.

I WOULD, however, fear your imaginary brother's patient-care.

Look ... I recognize that you are a proud man ... that you don't like to admit you are wrong.
But this is just ridiculous. Why do you pretend to own even a shred of credibility anymore?
I grow tired of your over-inflated sense of self-worth. Fess up to your mistake already.
BGWell Is Back.Invariably

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8088 on: August 09, 2006, 02:39:34 PM »

front & back double biceps are debateable ! and I liked your critique of Dorian's 'flaws ' because it proves my point , Dorian outright beat many , many men who better parts . better taper , better x-frames etc , you ever wonder why? lol because he had the edge in muscular density , balance , bulk and conditioning combined and he would still have those again Ronnie 98/99

exactly.  dorian has said that he doestn have the best this or that, but everythig combined is why he's the winner.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #8089 on: August 09, 2006, 02:45:44 PM »
im not going to write a big long reply because looking at the arguments nothing is being accomplished. so, i ask nd is something wrong with you in terms of mental capacity, you like dorian yes, i do too. however, ronnie is lightyears ahead face it, the pictures show it all, its so frustrating arguing with someone who wont face the facts and is so biased reason flies out the window. dorian as a bb is not better then ronnie the bb.

Nothing is wrong with my mental capacity . I wasn't routing for Yates I was a Flex fan , and be specific in your statement , Ronnie 98/99 is most certainly NOT light years ahead of Dorian , Ronnie 2003 is light years ahead of Dorian in terms of size & good conditioning but I'm not comparing Dorian to that version of Ronnie because in all honesty thats not Ronnie's best overall showing .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #8090 on: August 09, 2006, 02:55:22 PM »

exactly.  dorian has said that he doestn have the best this or that, but everythig combined is why he's the winner.

I've explained this to them many times before that Dorian didn't have to be Flex Wheeler in order to beat Flex Wheeler . he doesn't need to be Ronnie Coleman in order to beat Ronnie Coleman all he has to do is be Dorian Yates and 15 wins including 6 consecutive Mr Olympia titles and just 2 loses which were both by the way 2nds I'd say it worked pretty damn good for him .

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #8091 on: August 09, 2006, 03:54:40 PM »
yates has wider lats.  especially from the front.  structure wise, i think yates has the bigger bone strucutre, hence the wider waist and coleman's smaller hips.

Objectively, Coleman's lats are noticably wider plus the taper is more severe because his waist isn't thick like Yates from the front. Coleman never had Yates' frontal waist width issues, but they both had the GH gut which hurt them from the sides. Yates on the other hand had advantages in density, dryness and detail, but not width or taper.

Yates has a thicker bone structure, which gives a powerful look but is detrimental re: tapers, one of the most fundamental BB criteria.

As far as shoulder width, which is a separate issue from bone thickness, Coleman also has that advantage.

No comparison on lColeman's advantages in lat & shoulder width & taper to a smaller waist, in front shots:

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #8092 on: August 09, 2006, 04:17:06 PM »
Objectively, Coleman's lats are noticably wider plus the taper is more severe because his waist isn't thick like Yates from the front. Coleman never had Yates' frontal waist width issues, but they both had the GH gut which hurt them from the sides. Yates on the other hand had advantages in density, dryness and detail, but not width or taper.

Yates has a thicker bone structure, which gives a powerful look but is detrimental re: tapers, one of the most fundamental BB criteria.

As far as shoulder width, which is a separate issue from bone thickness, Coleman also has that advantage.

No comparison on lColeman's advantages in lat & shoulder width & taper to a smaller waist, in front shots:

Balance & proportion are one of the fundamental bodybuilding criterias as well this is a clear advantage over Ronnie , factor in muscle density , and conditioning you have the makings of another Dorian victory.

Praetor Fenix

• Getbig IV
  • Capable of strong empathy and tremendous rage
« Reply #8093 on: August 09, 2006, 04:25:31 PM »
Balance & proportion are one of the fundamental bodybuilding criterias as well this is a clear advantage over Ronnie , factor in muscle density , and conditioning you have the makings of another Dorian victory.

You still have no idea what muscle density is, do you?

The amount of muscle per unit area.
Ronnie Coleman has far more muscle on an equivalent frame.
Hence, Ronnie Coleman's muscle density is superior to Dorian's.

I grow tired of your confusion.
Conditioning and grain are not synonymous to density.
Muscle hardness is not muscle density.

You evidently have no idea what the term means. Its merely a buzzword to you. Its getting old.
BGWell Is Back.Invariably

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #8094 on: August 09, 2006, 04:27:15 PM »
Balance & proportion are one of the fundamental bodybuilding criterias as well this is a clear advantage over Ronnie

In contest shots Yates ALWAYS had a noticable imbalance between big torso and legs and smallish arms and a waste that was too wide from the front. Yates has no balance advantage over most top BBs.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8095 on: August 09, 2006, 04:28:56 PM »

i dont know about shoulder width.  ronnie may be a tad wider, but its not like he's markus ruhl.  or even nasser or paul (by the way who dorian dominated every time). now those guys were wide.

ronnie at 280+ should be wider than dorian, but when ronnie was 260 and below, he would get dwarfed by dorian.

dorian's taper really aint that bad.  in fact, its pretty good.  may have the greatest taper for anyone over 260 (excluding coleman)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #8096 on: August 09, 2006, 04:30:45 PM »
dont know about shoulder width.  ronnie may be a tad wider, but its not like he's markus ruhl.  or even nasser or paul (by the way who dorian dominated every time). now those guys were wide.

Factor in Coleman's shoulder and lat widith with a smaller waist from the front = noticable advantage in taper.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8097 on: August 09, 2006, 04:31:08 PM »
In contest shots Yates ALWAYS had a noticable imbalance between big torso and legs and smallish arms and a waste that was too wide from the front. Yates has no balance advantage over most top BBs.

small calves also dramtically effect balance.  cant hide them in any shot.

yates could "hide" his arms.  arms look great in side tri and side chest.  

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8098 on: August 09, 2006, 04:34:46 PM »
Factor in Coleman's shoulder and lat widith with a smaller waist from the front = noticable advantage in taper.

another noticable advantage would be conditioning, harndess, and density. advantage dorian.

i mean its not like dorian has the taper of palumbo, atwood, or kamali.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #8099 on: August 09, 2006, 04:46:30 PM »
back double bi?  coleman with no calves.  and yes the shoulders are even.  show me a pic in the back double bi where one is better than the other.

If you look through this thread, there have been many, many many shots of Ronnie looking far better than Dorian in the back double bi, at least from the knees up.

here are but a few examples:

technically not a double bi, but it still blows away ANY dorian back shot except for the famous lower back shot..

unreal.

Flower Boy Ran Away