Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3100633 times)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #925 on: May 12, 2006, 07:35:25 PM »
Welcome to the debate lol feel free to post your opinions !!

Tiny arms :-\

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #926 on: May 12, 2006, 07:36:23 PM »
What's wrong with 2 torn bis?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #927 on: May 12, 2006, 07:37:25 PM »
Along with deformed smallish tris?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #928 on: May 12, 2006, 07:39:45 PM »
Along with deformed smallish tris?

What's wrong with his pec there?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #929 on: May 12, 2006, 07:41:04 PM »
Dorian has tits.

Flower Boy Ran Away

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #930 on: May 12, 2006, 08:30:51 PM »
Do you mean Yates got Ronnie beat or
Coleman got yates beat or

Are you just being sarcastic?

;D
just push some weight!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #931 on: May 12, 2006, 08:47:10 PM »

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #932 on: May 12, 2006, 08:52:37 PM »
Only person who could beat Dorian or Yates is he himself.  :P
just push some weight!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #933 on: May 12, 2006, 08:54:06 PM »
Only person who could beat Dorian or Yates is he himself.  :P

Would Dorian tie with Yates in a contest? ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #934 on: May 12, 2006, 08:55:49 PM »
Would Dorian tie with Yates in a contest? ;D

It is quite possible but Yates needs to come in in his all time best to place higher than Dorian.
just push some weight!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #935 on: May 12, 2006, 08:58:01 PM »
It is quite possible but Yates needs to come in in his all time best to place higher than Dorian.

Hahahhahaah.... ;D Let's hope the judges never have to choose :-\

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #936 on: May 12, 2006, 09:06:39 PM »
Hahahhahaah.... ;D Let's hope the judges never have to choose :-\

Yes their unborn son would be a perfect midget bodybuilder. 8)
just push some weight!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #937 on: May 13, 2006, 12:32:33 AM »
  Now THAT is a taper. And he shows perfect SYMMETRICAL BALANCE from head to toes. Picture perfect. ND just raped you Ronnie spooge lickers with this pic. And the amazing thing is that he's 255 lbs in this shot! :o

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #938 on: May 13, 2006, 12:53:32 AM »

C'mon, Huckster...even you have to admit that Dorian just rapes Ronnie in this pic ND posted:his back is thicker, wider, more etched and dryer. It has greater overall development, from top to bottom. No contest. His christmas tree is thicker and and denser than coleman's ever was. He has SUPERB details to go with all that incredible thickness and density. Dorian rapes Ronnie evena at his trademark shot...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #939 on: May 13, 2006, 01:17:30 AM »
Suckmycock, yes you homo piece of shit.  I have complimented plenty of white bodybuilders.  I dug Matarazzo (fellow Italian..I am not latin you stupid f**k...you are one ignorant dumb piece of sit), Labrada, Mendenhall and even Cutler.  Jay is the 2nd best BB in the world; I have met him at a show and he is cool.  I have no beef with "white" bodybuilders.  I just don't dig Dorian's physique.  Just because you cum every time you see him does not mean the rest of the world likes him. He is blocky with no shape.  BTW, douchbag, what do you do.  Are you a glorified fitness trainer. ::)  What, making 15-20 bucks an hour....NICE!!!!  You are absolutely the biggest troll on this board.  It is fun to get you to Support Getbig, because you are so stupid it is like messing with an ape.  Unfortunately, I am sure you are 250 pounds and ripped and the new Mr. Florida....HAHAHAHA.  Get a life you homo.  I have yet to see a thread where your opinion maters.  ND, although a fanatic, is nowhere near the idiot you are.  Your posts are comic relief.  I give you Dorian at his best....

Nicorulez, you are a 110 lbs, pencil-necked geek doctor who believes that this makes you an authority...on an internet board. Your reply shows the unwitty nerd you are:it was not sarcastic, or glib, or creative. Funny how you say there's nothing to consider on my posts, taking into consideration that, when you first registered here, newbie, you posted a reply agreeing with a very long post I made on a political topic. Go figure! ::) By the way, I'm a member of Mensa, Intertel and Triple Nine Societies, and I'll be glad to stack my I.Q against yours any day of the week. I am extremely intelligent and confident about it; exactly the reason I don't need to flaunt it, to impress others, like you do...on an internet board. By the way, there are many stupid doctors:every year, hundreds of people die due to medical mistakes. Doctors make lots of money by the standards of the Average Man, but they are far from being rich people. You think I'm poor, Nicorulez? Well, I'm poor enough to have my own personal router installed in my computer, which allows me to see, among other things, IP adresses. I'm seeing yours right now. Let's see if you're smart enough to take a hint... ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #940 on: May 13, 2006, 01:42:44 AM »
  Now THAT is a taper. And he shows perfect SYMMETRICAL BALANCE from head to toes. Picture perfect. ND just raped you Ronnie spooge lickers with this pic. And the amazing thing is that he's 255 lbs in this shot! :o

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Oh no according to Camp-Coleman he has no taper what so ever  ::) great commentary his balance is outstanding thats something you're born with.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #941 on: May 13, 2006, 01:47:54 AM »
Awesome legs , great balance between the entire muscle group , no muscle lacking in size & detail

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #942 on: May 13, 2006, 01:49:10 AM »
Again just awesome wheels just look how great an awesome sets of calves make the legs look , complete !!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #943 on: May 13, 2006, 01:52:10 AM »
Check out those sick hams even The King of Bodybuilding is impressed .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #944 on: May 13, 2006, 01:54:36 AM »
Striated glutes for a fan of those  ???

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #945 on: May 13, 2006, 06:04:18 AM »

By the way, I'm a member of Mensa, Intertel and Triple Nine Societies, and I'll be glad to stack my I.Q against yours any day of the week. I am extremely intelligent and confident about it; exactly the reason I don't need to flaunt it, to impress others.

By the way, there are many stupid doctors:every year, hundreds of people die due to medical mistakes.

Doctors make lots of money by the standards of the Average Man, but they are far from being rich people. You think I'm poor, Nicorulez?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Just curious, was it your immense humility and self confidence in your own intelligence which led you to join not one but THREE societies? It is interesting you accuse Nicorules of "flaunting" his intelligence by saying he is a doctor, and then you turn around and claim you are a member of Mensa!

There are many stupid doctors? Doctors intelligence is undoubtedly distributed much like the rest of the population, with certain doctors at the very highest and other at the lower end of the distribution. However, on the whole, the mean IQ of physician is clearly above that of the average joe.

Doctors are not rich people. No, doctors are not rich compared to athletes or movie stars or musicians, but they do earn A LOT of money. The average income for a physician (all comers) is probably around 200K per annum, spread over a 30-40 year career....that is salary is quite handsome. However, the "richness" which comes from a career in medicine is not merely dollars and cents, which is what makes doctors so very different from the rest of the population. Whereas you can only attribute your success to your IQ or how much money you make, Physicians have the ability to measure their worth by how they have helped people throughout their lives with the sacrifices they have made....and that is a wonderful thing.

All that to say, I prefer Dorian to Ronnie  :P .... I think Ronnie just took things too far....he honestly looks like he is struggling to control all of his muscles in some of his poses (especially the front lat spread), dorian pre 1993 was the complete package and still had not taken it to the extreme where his physique was unpleasant to look at.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #946 on: May 13, 2006, 07:10:24 AM »
Yates has great DENSITY matched only by a few over the decades; phenomenal. Calves: *superb*

Beginning with AESTHETICS (or lack thereof), it's all downhill, as in GROSS. :'(

THOSE LEGS remind me of someone... :-\

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #947 on: May 13, 2006, 07:48:50 AM »

notice how dorian has twice the muscle fibres per square inch than coleman or any other bb!

coleman has played the size game prolly the same other bb's have ...... ala flex wheeler ... the night before injectin an ton of insulin round the clock and gobblin glucose by the sack load. it fills out the muscle with glycogen and intramuscular water retention and gives crazy size... but the muscle just looks like a water filled ballon. aparently wheeler would gain 30lbs days before a contest doin this ... it is infact the lazy bastard's way!

dorian was trained granite takin on water inflation!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #948 on: May 13, 2006, 08:12:38 AM »
notice how dorian has twice the muscle fibres per square inch than coleman or any other bb!
Unfortunately, it's insufficient to compensate for size & shape issues.. :'(

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #949 on: May 13, 2006, 08:41:03 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

His arms look like twigs in that shot ::)