Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3100191 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #2450 on: May 27, 2006, 11:00:52 AM »
I would like to first thank GetBig because without them I wouldn't have a good fourm to beat Camp-Coleman , I would also like to thank the academy , and the moderators for not locking this thread pages ago , I would also like to thank my partners in crime , SUCKMYMUSCLE and ANAL DISCHARGE and to everyone else who had a hand in dismantling Camp-Coleman one page at a time , I would also like to thank Hulkster for being stupid and not accepting my truce , without you I wouldn't have had one of the longest threads in GetBig history , and I can't forget Matt , who was never really in the game but took a beating on the sidelines , I would like to thank the mental ward where pumpster if currently located , for letting him online and not giving him his meds while he is online , I would also like to thank sculpture just for taking up space and not adding anything of value , and nicorulez for getting way to wrapped up emotionally in the internet and don't worry nicocrulez you'll be in good company with pumpster at the loony-bin and most of all I would like to thank Dorian Yates , stand-up Dorian take a bow , this is your night as well as mine , without Dorian's domination of Ronnie Coleman on eight seperate times , none of this could have been possible , Dorian you are the man , and while you're not the greatest bodybuilder ever , you are most certainly a hell of a lot greater than Ronnie Coleman.

Thank you ladies & gentlemen !! good night !!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2451 on: May 27, 2006, 11:01:16 AM »
The Ronnie arguemts are now akin to arguing that the world is flat. 

no, that would be more like saying that dorian has cut quads, a great taper, a better back than Ronnie and great arms!
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2452 on: May 27, 2006, 11:01:34 AM »
Just because you have shown yourself to be one of the most uneducated members of the board Pumpster.

Amen to that !!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2453 on: May 27, 2006, 11:04:21 AM »
All right ladies, gentleman, and ND, AD and SMA, gotta run.

I will resume kicking the collective ass of the Construction Worker's Union later on today..in pages 100 -199 ;D

this thread should be pinned.
Flower Boy Ran Away

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #2454 on: May 27, 2006, 11:07:19 AM »
I would like to first thank GetBig because without them I wouldn't have a good fourm to beat Camp-Coleman , I would also like to thank the academy , and the moderators for not locking this thread pages ago , I would also like to thank my partners in crime , SUCKMYMUSCLE and ANAL DISCHARGE and to everyone else who had a hand in dismantling Camp-Coleman one page at a time , I would also like to thank Hulkster for being stupid and not accepting my truce , without you I wouldn't have had one of the longest threads in GetBig history , and I can't forget Matt , who was never really in the game but took a beating on the sidelines , I would like to thank the mental ward where pumpster if currently located , for letting him online and not giving him his meds while he is online , I would also like to thank sculpture just for taking up space and not adding anything of value , and nicorulez for getting way to wrapped up emotionally in the internet and don't worry nicocrulez you'll be in good company with pumpster at the loony-bin and most of all I would like to thank Dorian Yates , stand-up Dorian take a bow , this is your night as well as mine , without Dorian's domination of Ronnie Coleman on eight seperate times , none of this could have been possible , Dorian you are the man , and while you're not the greatest bodybuilder ever , you are most certainly a hell of a lot greater than Ronnie Coleman.

Thank you ladies & gentlemen !! good night !!

haha
there are several threads which go over 250 sites
your thread is small

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #2455 on: May 27, 2006, 11:10:32 AM »
hahahahah I really got to NerD with those pics because the truth hurts. I love it.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2456 on: May 27, 2006, 11:14:32 AM »
hahaha 100 pages and ND was still too scared to post the scanned side chest shot. LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #2457 on: May 27, 2006, 11:34:31 AM »
hahaha 100 pages and ND was still too scared to post the scanned side chest shot. LOL

Are you reffering to Dorian's side chest shot? The one from Arnold's encyclopedia? ..because Ronnie himself admitted that Yates had the best side chest in history..
just push some weight!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #2458 on: May 27, 2006, 11:42:10 AM »

why should ND fight your battles?  You have a ton of pics, I'm assuming you have a scanner or something, post it youself.  Did you ever respond to when I called you out in the 94 Olympia thread?
nasser=piece of shit

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2459 on: May 27, 2006, 11:42:55 AM »
It's over Hulkster, you were destroyed.  I hope you are able to get on with the rest of your life.  Oh, hold on, you don't have one - this IS your life!!  

Things you may want to consider - getting a job, some outside interests, a lobotomy - the usual.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #2460 on: May 27, 2006, 11:56:25 AM »
I was just kidding, fuckers. 200! Come on, now. Suck it up. Let's go, let's go.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2461 on: May 27, 2006, 11:57:47 AM »
I estimate with all the threads combined nd and hulkster have debated this at getbig for a total of 1500 pages

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2462 on: May 27, 2006, 12:05:07 PM »
Hulkster here you go !! same side chest , same problems , it doesn't help your sid sidechest pose when your delts appear bigger than your chest as well as the arms , impressive due to size & conditioning , but like Ronnie said himself , Dorian has the best sidechest shot he ever seen !!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #2463 on: May 27, 2006, 12:09:14 PM »
Hulkster here you go !! same side chest , same problems , it doesn't help your sid sidechest pose when your delts appear bigger than your chest as well as the arms , impressive due to size & conditioning , but like Ronnie said himself , Dorian has the best sidechest shot he ever seen !!

I guess he didn't see Arnolds.
just push some weight!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #2464 on: May 27, 2006, 12:13:57 PM »
ok fellas..make it 200 pages...any ways if any 1 does not see a bicep in this pic is definetly blind
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2465 on: May 27, 2006, 12:14:16 PM »
I guess he didn't see Arnolds.

Arnold at like 20 lol talk about owing a pose !!  :o

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #2466 on: May 27, 2006, 12:15:14 PM »
Arnold at like 20 lol talk about owing a pose !!  :o

Nobody comes close! :)
just push some weight!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2467 on: May 27, 2006, 12:16:45 PM »
ok fellas..make it 200 pages...any ways if any 1 does not see a bicep in this pic is definetly blind

Camp-Coleman likes overdevloped parts they equate that with the best lol Dorian's biceps were good , not great but certainly not bad !!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #2468 on: May 27, 2006, 12:16:53 PM »
now his is wat we call fullness......big ,thick,huge...wheres the flaw

PUMPSTER PUMP THIS UP UR ASS...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #2469 on: May 27, 2006, 12:21:35 PM »
If the Internet were a 17th century invention, I'm guessing after 100 pages, even Galileo would've packed it in.

"Fine. Whatever. It's fucking flat then, you fucken retards."

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2470 on: May 27, 2006, 12:36:04 PM »
If the Internet were a 17th century invention, I'm guessing after 100 pages, even Galileo would've packed it in.

"Fine. Whatever. It's fucking flat then, you fucken retards."

Actually when the Church found out that he was saying the earth was round they charged him with heresy and he recanted lol

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #2471 on: May 27, 2006, 12:44:50 PM »
Actually when the Church found out that he was saying the earth was round they charged him with heresy and he recanted lol

Now why'd ya have to go there?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #2472 on: May 27, 2006, 12:49:38 PM »
If the Internet were a 17th century invention, I'm guessing after 100 pages, even Galileo would've been charged with heresy and recanted his assertion that the Earth was, in fact, flat.

See? No zing.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #2473 on: May 27, 2006, 01:10:19 PM »

His side chest looks far better than Dorian's. Are you seriously blind? ???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2474 on: May 27, 2006, 01:21:34 PM »

His side chest looks far better than Dorian's. Are you seriously blind? ???

Ronnie begs to differ !!  ;)