Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3099128 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #8300 on: August 13, 2006, 05:52:58 AM »
Here's a omparison between Dorian at his worst, at the 1997 Olympia, clearly and utterly destroying Ronnie at his worst

Cognitively-challenged SUCKY is fighting to establish that Yates at his best beats Coleman at his worst.  ::) ::) ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #8301 on: August 13, 2006, 06:07:47 AM »
So Sucky, explain to me and everyone with a brain why you are so passionate about this thread.  Yes, I can see you like Dorian a little. However, earlier in the thread you called him a great man.  What is so great about him.  He won a few bodybuilding shows; did he cure cancer.  Did he donate time and resources to the betterment of the common man.  Or, as Kiwiol implies, did he provide you with his own personalized, authographed posing trunks with his man sweat.  Which is it Sucky?  Inquiring GetBiggers want to know.

He may not be "great' when compred to Alexander the Great or George Washington, but he's certainly much greater than you, fool. Can you claim to be the best in the World at something? No. You are not the best in the World at shit. Being the best in the World at something, even if something as small as bodybuilding, makes im much greater than insignificant little bitches like you. You are used toilet paper, Nicorulez. After you and your closest relatives die, you'll be forgotten. Dorian will be remembered forever as someone who was the best in the World at something. Even if the number of people who remembers is small.

P.S. you have been owned about as many times as a Miami street walker on Bayside. Peace all.

Maybe. But I'm just expressing my opinion, and that hasn't changed. Personally, I think I have destroyed nd pissed off a lot of people in tis thread - look at you. Even if I got "owned", you can be damn sure that it was not by you. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8302 on: August 13, 2006, 06:13:17 AM »
  He may not be "great' when compred to Alexander the Great or George Washington, but he's certainly much greater than you, fool. Can you claim to be the best in the World at something? No. You are not the best in the World at shit. Being the best in the World at something, even if something as small as bodybuilding, makes im much greater than insignificant little bitches like you. You are used toilet paper, Nicorulez. After you and your closest relatives die, you'll be forgotten. Dorian will be remembered forever as someone who was the best in the World at something. Even if the number of people who remembers is small.

Maybe. But I'm just expressing my opinion, and that hasn't changed. Personally, I think I have destroyed nd pissed off a lot of people in tis thread - look at you. Even if I got "owned", you can be damn sure that it was not by you. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

This is some of the worst typing i ve ever witnessed on these boards.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #8303 on: August 13, 2006, 06:14:02 AM »
REMINDER:

Avoid name calling and shit on this quality thread. Those replies will be deleted.

This thread has been going on way to long to have someone trolling it.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

suckmymuscle

« Reply #8304 on: August 13, 2006, 06:14:44 AM »
Cognitively-challenged SUCKY is fighting to establish that Yates at his best beats Coleman at his worst. 

Oh so now Dorian in 1997 was at this "best"? I thought you girls thought that any of Dorian's version other than 93 was worthless. That pic is from 1997, you turd. ;)

SUCKMYMUCLE

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #8305 on: August 13, 2006, 06:16:44 AM »
REMINDER:

Avoid name calling and shit on this quality thread. .

YIP
Zack

suckmymuscle

« Reply #8306 on: August 13, 2006, 06:17:04 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

This is some of the worst typing i ve ever witnessed on these boards.

Pot...kettle...black. Seriously. My typing, grammar and punctuation are much better than yours.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8307 on: August 13, 2006, 06:30:36 AM »
   ::)Pot...kettle...black. Seriously. My typing, grammar nd punctuation are much better than yours.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Sure it is. ;D

Do you mean "and" or are you referring to your erst while partner in crime "ND"

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #8308 on: August 13, 2006, 06:33:31 AM »
THESE ARE ACCURATE-COLEMAN KILLS YATES:

HUGE SIZE ADVANATAGES:

-LATS & SHOULDERS
-TRAPS
-TRIS
-QUADS
-REAR-DELTS

-GREATER TAPER = SMALLER WAIST, WIDER LATS/SHOULDERS
-X-FRAME - UPPER/LOWER BODY FLARE FROM SMALLER WAIST

YATES WINS:
-NICER POSING TRUNKS?

Coleman and Yates are another level.
Yates can win only his calves.
By the way,Sucky....Have you ever seen Yates competing infront of you??
I have...

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #8309 on: August 13, 2006, 06:44:59 AM »
SUCKY thinks Yates is "a grate man" (SUCKY spelling) because he is attracted to him IMO.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8310 on: August 13, 2006, 11:46:48 AM »
So, because he injected tons of GH, insulin, androgen's and amphetamines into his body and had the receptors to respond phenomenally he is great?  ::) ::)  Let's see dipshit, I take care of over 200 patients who would die if I did not treat them 3X a week (ever heard of dialysis?).  I in no way consider myself great, but I know I have contributed markedly more to society than Yates.  This is asinine to call an athlete, any athlete, great.  The closest great man in athletics is Lance Armstrong as he has contributed infinite time and money toward those with cancer.  Andre Agassi and Tiger Woods are close seconds as they have done so much for the kids in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.  Athletes who are humanitarians and contribute to the betterment of their society are great.  Being the best in world, especially bodybuilding, is hardly considered great.  You are so skewed and deluded that it is quite sad.  You literally worship this guy, and if he walked by you he would as much spit on you as talk to you.  Not saying that Dorian is not a decent guy, it is just hilarious that you call him a "great man."  Incredible bodybuilder..I am there with you.  One of the best built men in the world..right back at you as I concur.  However, nothing he did on the stage of the Mr. Olympia qualifies as great.  You need a reality check.  By your skewed logic, then Ronnie is also a "great man."  ::) ::)  Sucky, you are a very sad excuse for a human being.  I am not going to bash you anymore as reading your responses shows just how feeble minded and sycophantic you are.  :'(

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #8311 on: August 13, 2006, 12:51:50 PM »
suckmydick owned again :o

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #8312 on: August 13, 2006, 12:58:15 PM »
don't f*ck with Dorian :o

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #8313 on: August 13, 2006, 06:45:03 PM »

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #8314 on: August 13, 2006, 06:46:59 PM »
Yates getting ready for some construction work 8)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #8315 on: August 13, 2006, 06:48:17 PM »
awesome side tri - notice the great midsection

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #8316 on: August 13, 2006, 08:46:22 PM »
Ronnie kills Dorian in back thickness in that shot. Ronnie's whole back has depth to it. His lats even cast a shadow over his erector spinae. In comparison, Dorian's back looks flat.

I have always said that dorian's back looks flat compared to Ronnie's and all ND could do was post a bunch of shots of Dorian standing relaxed showing some lumpiness.

The problem is, of course, that standing relaxed is not the same as doing a rear double biceps pose... ::)

:-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #8317 on: August 13, 2006, 08:51:47 PM »

I'm still failing to see what this "lumpy" shit is about? If anything being "lumpy" is BAD....it just means your muscules are puffy and full of water. Comparatively, Dorian's back muscles look granite hard with the skin shrink wrapped to the skin.

In my opinion, Dorian has a better back. Not, arms, but back. Ronnie beats him of pretty much everything else.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #8318 on: August 13, 2006, 08:54:42 PM »
You keep insisting that Ronnie is aesthetic , he's not ! and who are these parts ' more pleasing ' to? you? is that another magical edge you're trying to use? Dorian never won one single contest because his phsyique was aesthetic , those rules don't apply to him.

ND, Ronnie's look is more pleasing to almost everyone except for you because of his superior arm shape, quads shape, waist size, body taper.

Here is an illustration:

any fool should be able to see that Ronnie is far more "aesthetically pleasing" to the eye than Dorian.

the fact that Ronnie is not "aesthetic" in your eyes actually has NO relevance on this debate.

All that Ronnie has to be is MORE aesthetic than Yates.

And its pretty damn obvious that he is.
Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #8319 on: August 13, 2006, 08:56:57 PM »
ND, Ronnie's look is more pleasing to almost everyone except for you because of his superior arm shape, quads shape, waist size, body taper.

Here is an illustration:

any fool should be able to see that Ronnie is far more "aesthetically pleasing" to the eye than Dorian.

the fact that Ronnie is not "aesthetic" in your eyes actually has NO relevance on this debate.

All that Ronnie has to be is MORE aesthetic than Yates.

And its pretty damn obvious that he is.

no doubt, but I question, does Ronnie maintain that aesthetic quality when he beefed up to 287 in 2003? I mean he was only 247 at the 2001 ASC. Would Ronnie's aesthetics be enough for him to be a 257lb Dorian?

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #8320 on: August 13, 2006, 10:40:50 PM »
no doubt, but I question, does Ronnie maintain that aesthetic quality when he beefed up to 287 in 2003? I mean he was only 247 at the 2001 ASC. Would Ronnie's aesthetics be enough for him to be a 257lb Dorian?

Yes

suckmymuscle

« Reply #8321 on: August 13, 2006, 10:59:45 PM »
So, because he injected tons of GH, insulin, androgen's and amphetamines into his body and had the receptors to respond phenomenally he is great?

How do you know how many drugs he took? Since you admit he probably has very strong androgen receptors, he might have taken just a little and blown to his massive size. Furthermore, this is completely immaterial when judging his bodybuilding greatness: if it were that easy, anyone would have the muscularity of a Mr.Olympia by just taking drugs. The fact that there's only a handful of men on Earth who are as muscular as Dorian was, I'm assuming it's a little harder than that.

Let's see dipshit, I take care of over 200 patients who would die if I did not treat them 3X a week (ever heard of dialysis?).

And how many people do this? Tons. There are a million doctors. How many Mr.Olympias are there?

I in no way consider myself great, but I know I have contributed markedly more to society than Yates.  

This is a value-judgement on your part. I do agree with you that, since ethics is something that pertains to Human life, and that since medical doctors save Human lives, then the ethical value of your work is greater than that of someone who engages in and wins athletic competitions. However, that which contributes most to society is not, necessarily, of greater relevance in terms of importance when it comes to greatness. You contribute more to society, ethically, than Brad Pitt, yet many people find him greater, cooler and more relevant than you. Stalin butchered a whole lot of people, yet made it to Encyclopaedia Britannica. The World golf champion is less ethically valuable to society than doctors, but he's much better known than any of them. To many people in the little bodybuilding world, the Mr.Olympia champion is far more relevant than the surgeon who works at the local hospital and who has saved hundreds of lives. Ethics might be an absolute; the values of people are not.

This is asinine to call an athlete, any athlete, great.  The closest great man in athletics is Lance Armstrong as he has contributed infinite time and money toward those with cancer.  Andre Agassi and Tiger Woods are close seconds as they have done so much for the kids in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.  Athletes who are humanitarians and contribute to the betterment of their society are great.  Being the best in world, especially bodybuilding, is hardly considered great.

Being the best in the World at something, at anything, is extremely hard: even the guy who eats the most pies in one hour makes it to The Guiness Book Of World Records. Trust me: it is much harder to become Mr.Olympia than to earn a medical degree. I'm not talking about the effort envolved, but rather about the intrinsec difficulty of getting there. Once again, you are confusing ethics, which is an absolute, with values, which are subjective.

You are so skewed and deluded that it is quite sad.  You literally worship this guy, and if he walked by you he would as much spit on you as talk to you.

No, I don't even consider Dorian to be the greatest Mr.Olympia ever; that honor goes to Sergio Oliva, the most genetically gifted bodybuilder of all times. I don't worship anyone. Even though I'm not an objectivist, I have an almost Randian, or, better yet, Nietzschean approach to life: I am the judge of my own actions, and my own self-inspiration. I do think Dorian had a tremendous physique in both 1993 and 1995, but there have been better bodybuilders. What I admire most about Dorian, in fact, is not his physique, but rather his never-say-die attitude, the fact that, even though he wasn't blessed with many of the genetic traits necessary to become a bodybuilding champion - such as having genetically narrow hips -, he made up for it with sheer effort and tenacity. The fact that he torn his biceps in 1994 and still continued doing heavy barbell rows; the fact that he torn his triceps right before the 1997 Olympia and still did heavy presses, all goes to show that the man does, indeed, have great personal qualities. Ronnie might be the strongest bodybuilder ever, but Dorian was the most resilient, tough and tenacious. I admire the way he wen't from a street thug, who was incarcerated for delinquency, and became the best in the World at something; by that, itself, I think Dorian deserves to be called "great", even if only in a relatively small scale of importance.

Sucky, you are a very sad excuse for a human being.  I am not going to bash you anymore as reading your responses shows just how feeble minded and sycophantic you are.

Oh, so you're going to start that now? I mean, after replying to 500 posts of mine you have suddenly decided that I'm "syncophantic and feeble-minded"? Too bad you discredit yourself here, because, in the past, you have complimented several of my posts on political topics, for their intellectual level. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #8322 on: August 13, 2006, 11:07:13 PM »
Hey Sucky, could you show me where his rhomboids are?

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8323 on: August 14, 2006, 05:36:34 AM »
  How do you know how many drugs he took? Since you admit he probably has very strong androgen receptors, he might have taken just a little and blown to his massive size. Furthermore, this is completely immaterial when judging his bodybuilding greatness: if it were that easy, anyone would have the muscularity of a Mr.Olympia by just taking drugs. The fact that there's only a handful of men on Earth who are as muscular as Dorian was, I'm assuming it's a little harder than that.

And how many people do this? Tons. There are a million doctors. How many Mr.Olympias are there?

This is a value-judgement on your part. I do agree with you that, since ethics is something that pertains to Human life, and that since medical doctors save Human lives, then the ethical value of your work is greater than that of someone who engages in and wins athletic competitions. However, that which contributes most to society is not, necessarily, of greater relevance in terms of importance when it comes to greatness. You contribute more to society, ethically, than Brad Pitt, yet many people find him greater, cooler and more relevant than you. Stalin butchered a whole lot of people, yet made it to Encyclopaedia Britannica. The World golf champion is less ethically valuable to society than doctors, but he's much better known than any of them. To many people in the little bodybuilding world, the Mr.Olympia champion is far more relevant than the surgeon who works at the local hospital and who has saved hundreds of lives. Ethics might be an absolute; the values of people are not.

Being the best in the World at something, at anything, is extremely hard: even the guy who eats the most pies in one hour makes it to The Guiness Book Of World Records. Trust me: it is much harder to become Mr.Olympia than to earn a medical degree. I'm not talking about the effort envolved, but rather about the intrinsec difficulty of getting there. Once again, you are confusing ethics, which is an absolute, with values, which are subjective.

No, I don't even consider Dorian to be the greatest Mr.Olympia ever; that honor goes to Sergio Oliva, the most genetically gifted bodybuilder of all times. I don't worship anyone. Even though I'm not an objectivist, I have an almost Randian, or, better yet, Nietzschean approach to life: I am the judge of my own actions, and my own self-inspiration. I do think Dorian had a tremendous physique in both 1993 and 1995, but there have been better bodybuilders. What I admire most about Dorian, in fact, is not his physique, but rather his never-say-die attitude, the fact that, even though he wasn't blessed with many of the genetic traits necessary to become a bodybuilding champion - such as having genetically narrow hips -, he made up for it with sheer effort and tenacity. The fact that he torn his biceps in 1994 and still continued doing heavy barbell rows; the fact that he torn his triceps right before the 1997 Olympia and still did heavy presses, all goes to show that the man does, indeed, have great personal qualities. Ronnie might be the strongest bodybuilder ever, but Dorian was the most resilient, tough and tenacious. I admire the way he wen't from a street thug, who was incarcerated for delinquency, and became the best in the World at something; by that, itself, I think Dorian deserves to be called "great", even if only in a relatively small scale of importance.

Oh, so you're going to start that now? I mean, after replying to 500 posts of mine you have suddenly decided that I'm "syncophantic and feeble-minded"? Too bad you discredit yourself here, because, in the past, you have complimented several of my posts on political topics, for their intellectual level. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Millions of doctors huh.  Let's see, the year I trained there were probably only 300-350 nephrology fellows finishing my year.  When one nephrologist is able to take care of approx 150000 patients, you will see that your statistics are complete and utter BS.  Regardless, this is not about me.  Dorian abused heavily.  Any idiot with a high school education could see this.  He had better receptors than most, but to deny this simple fact is asinine. 

BTW, your use of Brad Pitt for greatness is hilarious.  Only Hollywood tabloid types find him great.  No, he is far from great.  He is a movie star who makes a lot of money.  Big difference.  Dorian is far from great.  He never used bodybuilding as a tool to better society. Great people are Mother Theresa, Gandhi, Lincoln, Roosevelt, etc.  They moved society forward.  Dorian has done two shits for society.  He was a great bodybuilder.  In no way was he great.  Popularity in society hardly equates to greatness.  :o :o :o

I called you feeble minded as you rant and rave and take everything so personally.  You chimed into this thread acting like ND's bitch. Enough said.  Your points are irrational and often rambling.  You are sycophantic as you ramble on about Dorian like Tom Cruise does scientology.  It is quite pathetic.  Get a life Sucky.  Yes, I complimented your politcal views once long ago.  This thread has proven that one discussion with Tre was a one hit wonder.  If you debated like that without resorting to threats, your posts may be more powerful.  Regardless, go live your life as you see fit and worship Dorian.

BTW...here is a link with the number of nephrologists.  5000 is a lot less than millions.  Peace Sucky.

http://www.nephrologyusa.com/article5.html

suckmymuscle

« Reply #8324 on: August 14, 2006, 08:17:48 AM »
Millions of doctors huh.  Let's see, the year I trained there were probably only 300-350 nephrology fellows finishing my year. 

300-350 nephrologists represent a much greater number than the dozen or so men who've won the Olympia. And those dozen or so Sandow winners, mind you, represent the total number who've won it in all times. That university of yours, furthermore, will pop out another 300-350 nephrologists each year.

When one nephrologist is able to take care of approx 150000 patients, you will see that your statistics are complete and utter BS.  Regardless, this is not about me.  Dorian abused heavily.  Any idiot with a high school education could see this.  He had better receptors than most, but to deny this simple fact is asinine. 

First of all, this was not my point and, secondly, you have no way to know how much Dorian took, since you were not his personal coach or endocrinologist. My point was that the amount of steroids, GH, soatostatin-C, insulin, etc was not responsible for him becoming Mr.Olympia. Why? Because there are millions of steroid users in the
World, yet only a few men posses the muscularity Dorian had in his Mr.Olympia reign. But let's assume that Dorian was an insane juicer and that most of those hundreds of steroid abusers take only a fraction of what he did. Ok. Let's assume that only one tenth of one percent of steroid users use as much as Dorian did. Well, this still leaves thousands of men who use as much anabolics as Dorian ever did, yet don't posses his muscularity. My point is that drugs were not responsible for him becoming Mr.Olympia, because when everyone is taking them as well, the playing field is leveled and what counts are genetics, tenacity, toughness, capacity to plan training strategies, etc. You try to reduce Dorian's ahieveent of becoming Mr.Olympia to drugs, to reduce it's value, when in reality becoming Mr.Olympia is extremely difficult.

BTW, your use of Brad Pitt for greatness is hilarious.  Only Hollywood tabloid types find him great.  No, he is far from great.  He is a movie star who makes a lot of money.  Big difference.  Dorian is far from great.  He never used bodybuilding as a tool to better society. Great people are Mother Theresa, Gandhi, Lincoln, Roosevelt, etc.  They moved society forward.  Dorian has done two shits for society.  He was a great bodybuilder.  In no way was he great.  Popularity in society hardly equates to greatness.

But celebrity is greatness. People achieve celebrity by doing great deeds, or having something that few have - in the case of movie stars, looks and charm. The example of Brad Pitt is very relevant to explain you, that what people deem valuable is not not necessarily dependent on ethics. This is your fundamental mistake: you assume that value is a funtion of ethics. You seem to have an almost utilitarian view of greatness: great is someone who does a lot of good to a lot of people. This is nonsensical. Genghis Khan butchered millions of people, yet he went down in the history books as a great man. The average medical doctor, who might save dozens of lives throughout his life, dies in almost complete obscurity. You used the example of Tom Cruise. Well, he has never saved any life - that I know of -, yet there are far more women wanting to date/f**k/marry him than there are who want to do the same with your average M.D - and medical doctors do get a lot of proposals from women but because they make good salaries not necessarily because they save lives. Sabin saved millions of little children from pralyses, yet I assure you that there are far more people who know who Michael Jordan is than him. Try to understand this: importance is a value-judgment, which is independent from ethics.

I called you feeble minded as you rant and rave and take everything so personally.  You chimed into this thread acting like ND's bitch.

Why? Because we happen to agree on something? Believe it or not, me and him have been opponents on several different threads before. The reason why you don't know it is because you're a board newbie, having registered here less than a year ago. It is an absurd statement, considering that we very seldom even reply to each other's posts. And you have been a very minor participant in this thread, and an amusing distraction from Hulkster and Pumpster. I do think ND's scans are fantastic, but that's as far as I'll go complimenting him. If that makes me his bitch, then whatever.

Enough said.  Your points are irrational and often rambling.  You are sycophantic as you ramble on about Dorian like Tom Cruise does scientology.  It is quite pathetic.  Get a life Sucky.  Yes, I complimented your politcal views once long ago.  This thread has proven that one discussion with Tre was a one hit wonder.

The thing is that it wasn't only once...

If you debated like that without resorting to threats, your posts may be more powerful.  Regardless, go live your life as you see fit and worship Dorian.

Hmmm...I think it is you who worships medicine too much, and tends to give it a relevance that is dwarfed, to most people, by the relevance of celebrities...inluding bodybuilding champions... ;)

BTW...here is a link with the number of nephrologists.  5000 is a lot less than millions.  Peace Sucky.

Five thousand is a lot more than a dozen. And all of the dozen winners of the Mr.Olympia can claim to have been the best in the World at something. How many of these nephrologists can claim to be the best nephrologist in the World? Well, 4999 can't. ;) Oh my, Nicorulez, you make it so easy for me... ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE