Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3100926 times)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #9925 on: October 15, 2006, 02:57:36 PM »
NeoSeminole, just give up how. SUCKMYMUSCLE owned you in every essence of the word.

Watching you agrue with SUCKMYMUSCLE is like watching Bob Chick argue with a Law proffessor.
shotgun on the team

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #9926 on: October 15, 2006, 03:01:15 PM »
NeoSeminole, just give up how. SUCKMYMUSCLE owned you in every essence of the word.

Watching you agrue with SUCKMYMUSCLE is like watching Bob Chick argue with a Law proffessor.

No thanks, I can care less what you think. Sucky makes retarded claims without backing them up with pics and repeats himself over and over with the belief that this somehow makes his argument stronger. I have repeatedly demonstrated Ronnie in 03 didn't have a distended midsection during the symmetry round, yet he keeps repeating himself. Sucky claimed Dorian's rhomboids are thicker and more separated. Several posters here proved him wrong. Sucky says Dorian's triceps are more separated than Ronnie's. I have shown high definition pics that display the opposite. Sucky also compares pics of Dorian flexing to Ronnie standing relaxed, and claims this is proof Dorian beats Ronnie. ::)

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #9927 on: October 15, 2006, 03:09:08 PM »
One thing about yates is that he looked better in motion then in pics.

He was very good at hiding the problems he had as opposed to ronnie...

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9928 on: October 15, 2006, 03:20:32 PM »
At least Ronnie has the structure to pull it off. Dorian would eventually lose if he tried to play the size game with him. Here is Ronnie over 300 lbs looking more aesthetic than Dorian.

Aww snap sonnn...that ronnie pics is brilliant!!

I personally thought the front relaxed pic of him in `03  O was probabaly the greatest of all time, NO DOUBT

Oh and sorry gents , but my vote goes to Ronnie toppling dorian.If your talking in best vs best shape.
Wait a min, didnt Dorian already admit that ronnie takes him? So why the confusion ? On another note , i dont hink we still saw the best of Dorian cos he was cut short in his career.

I hate Colemans gut though , it almost negates all other areas of his physique , cos ppl will always remember his gut and remeber his physique in them negative .When i saw my 1st BB pics which was the 2000 MR O , i , at that time being just a normal fan could never believe HOW in the hell could someone be fat and win the O , ithought levrone won that.But then i relised it was part of the game when i got into the sport

After i saw 2001 Mr O, made me appreciate him in 2000

About that 2000 O, i think it was the 1st time ppl saw Ronniew with the gut.But i tell you , looking back at those pics, i feel that in 2000 he was awwwwwwesome, in fact ONE of his best showings.If someones got the pics for that, post em.He was crazy awesome there, and no1 gives him credit for it , cos all they remeber is his GUT.But if you truly look at it , he was phenomenal.Ppl list 200 as maybe his 7th best or so.I think it was maybe his 4th , after `03 , `o1 ASC , `98 Olympia

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #9929 on: October 15, 2006, 03:26:29 PM »
Son, please! The judges don't sit on the sides of the stage. Ronnie in 03 didn't have a distended midsection when viewed straight on. By the way, Ronnie's stomach looks pretty flat in the pic you posted. Dexter's gut actually sticks out further. I can post several pics of Ronnie during prejudging without a distended stomach. If you want to penalize Ronnie for not keeping his gut in check from every angle during every second he's onstage, then Dorian should also be penalized.

the shot of Dorian with his hands on his hips is actually taken from the rear of the stage when dorain is getting ready to do a back lat spread, same with the one below it of him and Nasser.  As far as I know this is the only olympia that that ever happened at, I'd love to see some shots of Ron like this fromt the last few years......
nasser=piece of shit

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #9930 on: October 15, 2006, 03:29:18 PM »
As far as I know this is the only olympia that that ever happened at, I'd love to see some shots of Ron like this fromt the last few years......

from the same contest..talk about lats..and arms...and quad sweep :o
Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #9931 on: October 15, 2006, 05:13:25 PM »
  Debating who has better arms is pointless as the pics don't lie.  Ronnie has him by a country mile. 

Well, I don't agree with this. Let's see. Ronnie had 24" arms in 2003. Check. Ronnie's arms in 1999 were smaller than in 2003, probably around 22". Check. Dorian had 21" arms before toring them, and the right one still had 21" after that. Check. So, the difference in arm size between the 1995 Dorian and the 1999 Ronnie is about one inch. One little inch! I'm not talking about separations, but sheer size. Now, if you consider how much bigger Ronnie's biceps were than Dorian's, you realize that there was little to nil difference in triceps size. This is math, my friend, and can't be disputed. And when you consider that the 1995 Dorian had clearly more massive forearms than Ronnie, you realize that the differene in arm size between the two, when contrasting Dorian to the 1999 Ronnie, is neglegible.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #9932 on: October 15, 2006, 05:18:07 PM »
I see no reason why the arms shouldn't be proportional to the back. Just ask ND about the importance of balance between all muscle groups. ;D

ha ha ha ha. You call me dumb, yet you think you made a brilliant point by demonstrating the obvious that Ronnie's biceps were larger than Dorian's. No kidding dipshit.

And this proves that Ronnie's triceps, in 1999, had no size advantage over Dorian's. Did you understand it now, kid? Oh my, you're even dumber than I thought :-\, and you have the unique distinction of getting owned by me three times in one day. Congrats! :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #9933 on: October 15, 2006, 05:19:33 PM »

Thanks. ;D But there's no glory: it's too easy. :(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #9934 on: October 15, 2006, 05:35:50 PM »
And this proves that Ronnie's triceps, in 1999, had no size advantage over Dorian's. Did you understand it now, kid? Oh my, you're even dumber than I thought, and you have the unique distinction of getting owned by me three times in one day. Congrats!

Keep dreaming son! Ronnie's superior triceps muscularity is evident in every pose. You have owned no one but yourself. ;D

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #9935 on: October 15, 2006, 05:39:39 PM »

owned yet again by suckmymuscle!!!!!!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9936 on: October 15, 2006, 05:56:58 PM »
suck my muscle using alot of flisms in his speech that add nothing to the topic. from the pictures it is evident that ronnie clearly out classes dorian. your nuthugging of sucky when he uses words like bak and such clearly show that you are on his intellectual level. you can argue your points about dorian you want they are all formalities in the long run as picture after picture show ronnies superiority. there is only one best bodybuilder in the world and that ex nihilo( context specific) is in fact ronald coleman.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9937 on: October 15, 2006, 06:14:48 PM »
  Well, I don't agree with this. Let's see. Ronnie had 24" arms in 2003. Check. Ronnie's arms in 1999 were smaller than in 2003, probably around 22". Check. Dorian had 21" arms before toring them, and the right one still had 21" after that. Check. So, the difference in arm size between the 1995 Dorian and the 1999 Ronnie is about one inch. One little inch! I'm not talking about separations, but sheer size. Now, if you consider how much bigger Ronnie's biceps were than Dorian's, you realize that there was little to nil difference in triceps size. This is math, my friend, and can't be disputed. And when you consider that the 1995 Dorian had clearly more massive forearms than Ronnie, you realize that the differene in arm size between the two, when contrasting Dorian to the 1999 Ronnie, is neglegible.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

my vote for most idiotic post of the year. first did you measure there arms during these contests, because i highly doubt someone was going around measuring bodyparts before they stepped on stage. also, you keep eluding to numbers as if this is an objective sport which couldn't be further from the truth. this sport is subjective and is judged by visual criteria. therefore qualitative data not quanitative are used ala pictures. and judging from the pictures ronnie dominates dorian at their respective bests. also, i urge you to stop ref. forearms and such as positives for dorian it makes your argument come off as pathetic as you are grasping at straws. lets go over areas were ronnie wins.
back-ronnie
quads-ronnie
arms-ronnie
chest-ronnie
delts-ronnie
hams-ronnie
glutes-ronnie

now lets have a look at dorians showstopping parts
calves-dorian
forearms-dorian
yup dorian is dominant for sure

dorian looks like 10 gallons of shit smashed into a 5 gallon bag. on a final note your spelling is bad at best. "dorians arms were 21'' before toring them". aren't you the meatbag arguing about rhomboids, ahha your too much brother, stop with the intellectual angle as it doesn't suit you.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9938 on: October 15, 2006, 06:23:57 PM »
"that is math my friends", hello mr newton did you invent calculus or something. what formula did you use to figure out there arm size during competition. did your visual cortex store a memory of the spatial frequencies used to view the images and you derived the relative measurements from that. please baby girl stop it with the idiotic posts, and in your reply could you spit your point out in less then a short novel, i dont want to be reading all day.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #9939 on: October 15, 2006, 06:40:41 PM »
Ronnie's arms were 22", only one inch or two bigger than Dorian's. And when you consider that most of the difference was biceps, you realize that Ronnie's triceps were not that much bigger than Dorian's.
Sure, they're basically the same size tris.  ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #9940 on: October 15, 2006, 06:42:12 PM »
Hulkster, Dorian looks tight in that pic.  If you ask me, it is one of his most impressive.
Tight as a drum-with 17" tier-B arms. ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #9941 on: October 15, 2006, 06:46:23 PM »
One thing about yates is that he looked better in motion then in pics.
Let's hope so.  :o

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #9942 on: October 15, 2006, 06:47:59 PM »
21" arms my ass. I guess Flea Labrada must have had 22" arms. ::)

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9943 on: October 15, 2006, 07:54:32 PM »
Sucky, my friend, the arms argument does not fly.  Dorian's arms are average.  I agree, his triceps in the side triceps shot is very impressive, but it is made more so because the overwhelming quality of the rest of his physique.  In 1993, he had the illusion of very good, not great, arms and his torso was tight.  His waist was Haneyesque and his chest and back were thick.  His biceps weren't even half bad in that show.  Yes, he got bigger in the latter years, but his proportions were amiss.  His waist grew, not like Ronnie's has, and his torso remained the same.  His back, at least to me, was more impressive in his first few years (1995 was the exception) than his later years.  However, his arms were seriously lacking after his injuries.  No disputing this.  It is similar to the glaring discrepency between Ronnie's lats this year.  The illusion and flow is ruined.  I am sure Dorian had huge arms; he was over 260 pounds at 3% bodyweight.  However, they were not showstoppers like Ronnie's in 2003.  Nevertheless, if we are talking alltime bests; they are both awesome.  If you could have an amalgamation of Ronnie and Dorian you could very well have the perfect bodybuilder.  In my mind, light years ahead of the joke that won this year.  Not dissing Jay; he seems like a good guy.  However, he has no place to stand next to the great Ronnie Coleman (in his earlier years) and Doz (1992-1995 excluding 1994).

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9944 on: October 15, 2006, 08:54:27 PM »

one of my favorite double bi's of all time.

simply perfect.  refering to dorian.

coleman short torso, no calves has never really done anything for me.

but he still was a great bber and i still prefer dorian. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9945 on: October 15, 2006, 09:00:00 PM »
coleman automatically looses any chest comparison with dorian bc of his gyno.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9946 on: October 15, 2006, 09:03:59 PM »
after 400 pages, i dont know how much more i can say.

hulkster, you make valid arguments and it is fun to argue with you.

pumpster, you are from another planet.  the Mr. Olympia is not a contest based on most musculars and biceps.  you have contributed nothing to this agrument other than you are a complete idiot and thinking sergio oliva is the absolute authority.  like sergio would even stand a chance against dorian. 

coleman would be dorian's toughest competitor. 

oh yeah, i forgot they did compete against each other for 7 years and coleman never even got a call out against dorian.  i mean coleman from 98 and beyond.

it just amazes me that people talk shit about the most dominant bodybuilder of all time and one of the most respected competitors of all time. 

just because dorian's biceps werent the best doesnt mean you have to ignore his size and conditioning that no one has matched since. 

and posting pics of a relaxed dorian or from a magazine scanned from 92 is harldy any good evidence in prooving a point.  and that also goes for coleman. 

everyone has their own opinions about what bbers they like, but to call yates overated or 'tier b' is really just retarted. 

suckmymuscle

« Reply #9947 on: October 15, 2006, 09:57:35 PM »
my vote for most idiotic post of the year. first did you measure there arms during these contests, because i highly doubt someone was going around measuring bodyparts before they stepped on stage.

Ronnie himself, FLEX and Jim Schmaltz reported that Ronnie had 24" arms onstage at the 2003 Olympia. Considering that he was over 280 lbs, it's believable; I'll take it de facto evidence of his arm size. And the British Muscle&Fitness magazine repoted that Dorian's right arm flexed tapered at 52 centimeters in circumference for the 1995 Olympia. That's about 21".

also, you keep eluding to numbers as if this is an objective sport which couldn't be further from the truth. this sport is subjective and is judged by visual criteria.

Wrong: that what's subjective is measured by visual criteria - such as muscle separations, shape, striations, etc. But arm circumference is a mathematical absolute, not open for debate. The fact is that Ronnie's triceps were not significantly more muscular, in his 1999 version, than Dorian's: the difference in arm girth was around an inch or so, and most of it were caused by Ronnie's bigger biceps. Bitch all you want, but facts are facts. ;)

therefore qualitative data not quanitative are used ala pictures. and judging from the pictures ronnie dominates dorian at their respective bests. also, i urge you to stop ref. forearms and such as positives for dorian it makes your argument come off as pathetic as you are grasping at straws. lets go over areas were ronnie wins.

Bodybuilding contests are judged by evaluating muscularity&symmetry, and the conditioning with which the bodybuilder presents it. Muscularity refers especifically to muscular development, and correlates strongly with size. And size is something that is well measured objectively. For instance, when stature is a constant and established as a control variable, a bodybuilder who weights more than another has greater muscularity. The 2003 Ronnie does have an advantage over Dorian in muscularity, but such is not the case with his 1999 version. As for symmetry, it is nothing more than the proportionality between muscles, and while it can be evaluated visually, it can also be evaluated as a measurement. In any case, Dorian has actually less disproportionalities in his physique than Ronnie. The things that are entirely subjective in bodybuilding, and thus visual, are shape, separations, striations, etc. These things may or may not be taken into account when evaluating a physique, and different judges have different preferences.

back-ronnie

When they're both 257 lbs, Dorian actually has the wider and thiker lats. His chistmas-tree is thicker and infa-spinatus is thicker, his back is denser and he has cross striations in his lower back. Dorian's back is better.

quads-ronnie

I'll give you quads, but only because Ronnie has better separations between his vastus lateralis and medialis muscles. As far as muscularity goes, Ronnie's quads are not that much bigger than Dorian's when they're both at the same weight.

arms-ronnie

We've been through this, and having bigger biceps with a little split in the middle does not mean having superior overrall arms.

chest-ronnie

No, Dorian's pectoralis muscles are actually thicker than that of the 1999 Ronnie. To make it even worse for Ronnie, Dorian's side chest pose is one of the best ever: only Arnold at the 1974 Olympia and maybe Oliva had a better side chest shot.

delts-ronnie

At 257 lbs, they're roughly equal in size, but Dorian had more symmetry, with the three deltoid heads being more proportional. It's obvious Coleman's frontal deltoid head overpowers the other two.

hams-ronnie

Dorian's hamstrings were striated even back in 1993. Alas, Ronnie's might be more developed, but this only highlights his weak calves even more.

glutes-ronnie

Too bad having overdeloped glutes is a bad thing bodbuilding-wise. Just like in the case of the abdominals, the glutes should not be hypertrophied. A huge ass is unmanly to have, and definitely a negative when it comes to bodybuilding.

now lets have a look at dorians showstopping parts
calves-dorian
forearms-dorian
yup dorian is dominant for sure

That's probably the reason why Dorian won six Sandows, five of them with straight-firsts scores from all the judges in all the three rounds. Yep, all because he had nothing more than calves and forearms. ::)

dorian looks like 10 gallons of shit smashed into a 5 gallon bag.

Spoken like a true Ronnie spooge-sucker...

on a final note your spelling is bad at best. "dorians arms were 21'' before toring them". aren't you the meatbag arguing about rhomboids, ahha your too much brother, stop with the intellectual angle as it doesn't suit you.

Now, you don't want me to point out your grammatical, ortographic and stylistic errors, now do you, Mr.Dickins? ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #9948 on: October 15, 2006, 10:08:51 PM »
"that is math my friends", hello mr newton did you invent calculus or something. what formula did you use to figure out there arm size during competition. did your visual cortex store a memory of the spatial frequencies used to view the images and you derived the relative measurements from that.

First of all, the visual cortex does not store memories. These are stored in the lymbic system, the corpus callossum or the hypocampus, all depending of the kind of emotional and sensorial stimulus enlved in the evaluation of the images seen. Secondly, my visual cortex didn't need to measure anything, as the arm circumference of both Ronnie and Dorian were reported variable sources. Ronnie himself quoted that his arms were 24" in 2003, and that he had increased his arms by two inches since becoming the standard-bearer.

please baby girl stop it with the idiotic posts, and in your reply could you spit your point out in less then a short novel, i dont want to be reading all day.

Then don't read them. Do me this favor, as it will spare you the humiliation of getting destroyed by me, and myself the time I waist replying to a cretin such as you. The fact that you even think you can argue with a bodybuilding expert, such as yours truly, goes to show that stupidity and humility don't ever go hand to hand. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #9949 on: October 15, 2006, 10:16:38 PM »
I am sure Dorian had huge arms; he was over 260 pounds at 3% bodyweight.  However, they were not showstoppers like Ronnie's in 2003.

The thing is that I was not talking about Ronnie in 2003, but rather in 1999. Obviously, Ronnie did have larger triceps than Dorian in 2003. My point is thatRonnie did for a fact have 24" arms in 2003, and Dorian did for a fat have 21" arms. Now, this means that, in 2003, Ronnie's arms were 3" bigger than Dorian's. The thing is that Ronnie's arms were smaller in 1999, probably about 22". So, in his 257 lbs version, Ronnie had an advantage of 1" in arm size over Dorian. Logically, since Ronnie's biceps were significantly bigger than Dorian's even then, it means that his triceps couldn't be much bigger. When I talk about muscularity, I'm talking only about size, not separations, striations, etc. Now, you argue that Ronnie's arms were better than Dorian's in his 1999 version, and that would be a whole other story, but the bottom line is that they weren''t significantly bigger. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE