Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3171878 times)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #14850 on: November 26, 2006, 07:57:04 PM »
Dorian IS wider than Ronnie both in lat width and clavicle width ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #14851 on: November 26, 2006, 08:02:14 PM »
For all the shit Hulkster talks about Dorian's quads, anybody find it ironic that Dorian's quads here are more separated than Ronnie's ;). Let's not even get into Ronnie's oil inflated, twig calves.

ronnie is not flexing a single muscle in his body dumbass. Neither is dorian.

you want to talk seperated quads, here you go:

go ahead and compare 93 dorian vs ronnie 99 in the quad department:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #14852 on: November 26, 2006, 08:03:13 PM »
hahahahahaha

Pubic should never try and use the words "separated" and "dorian's quads" in the same sentence if Ronnie is any way involved.
Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #14853 on: November 26, 2006, 08:29:52 PM »
The problem is ronnie's quads rarely look like that in the competition.

How else do you explain the fact that Shawn Ray said Coleman had weak quad separation? ;)

Let's not even get into dorian's superior leg balance and proportion.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #14854 on: November 26, 2006, 08:36:09 PM »
Regardless of how small the difference is, it's still there. That's why the shot is called "rear lat spread". I do think that Dorian's lats spread wider than Ronnie in his 1999 form, for a very simple reason: Dorian's lat mass was greater, and thus the lats were wider.

Their lat mass was the same.

It is impossible for the mass in the middle and lower parts of the lats to increase without the upper lats being wider, too.

wow, no kidding. Do you want a cookie with that?

Show me a single example of o bodybuilder having more lat mass than another but narrower lats and I'll eat up all my words. Hint: it can't be done.

Caprice Murray
Franco Columbo

I just owned myself, dude.

ha ha, yup. You sure did! ;)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #14855 on: November 26, 2006, 08:51:18 PM »
they look the same to me. At the very least, Dorian's gut here does not look "infinitely better" than 03 Ronnie's.

Well, sport, let's do a poll then see how many people agree with you that these pics you've posted look worse than the tons of pics that have been posted of Ronnie howing his monstrous gut. You're just a super-fan boy who dosen't even admit that your hero has flaws. The difference between me and you is that I admit Dorian's liabilities, like his sub-par biceps and wuide hips, while you ignore the hypopothamus gut that Ronnie had in 2003 because it completely eliminates the claim that Ronnie was a great bodybuilder symmetry-wise in 2003.

52 cm is equal to 20.47," which is more than half an inch less than 21." You keep rounding up even though you are not supposed to. Ronnie's arms were 23" in 97 when he weighed 260 lbs. This is already greater than a 2" difference. His arms were even bigger in 03 when he weighed 287 lbs. Logic tells us that his arms in 03 must have been more than 2" larger than Dorian's.

Sources? So far you've just made up those numbers. I could be wrong about Dorian's arms measurement as well, but at least I've seen the figure in quote from magazines. So you're arguing that Ronnie's arms were bigger than 23" in 2003? What, 24"? I never heard that. I want to see evidence for that assertion. What I've read is that Ronnie'sa arms were 23" in 2003. Regardless, I never denied that Ronnie had a substantial advantage in arm size over Dorian in his 2003 form, so you're shooting at blanks.

you made up a measurement and now you're trying to justify your actions by saying I'm picking at straws. ::)

You are picking at straws. When you feel the need to point out that 52 cm is 20.47, well, that's the epitome of picking at straws. Get over it. What fucking difference does it make?

face it, you are wrong. You claimed 03 Ronnie's arms were only 2" bigger than Dorian's.

Exactly. Two inches. Ronnie's were 23" and Dorian's, 21".

blah blah blah. You have an inferiority complex that makes you have to get the last word in b/c, in your mind, you think it makes you right. You just agreed with me in your last post. So I don't know why you are still arguing with me.

No, I didn't agree with you. You said that the lats grow more in the lower part. That's true as far as muscle tissue is concrned, but it's not true visually speaking. I said that they grow the same, since the upper part always remains wider than the lower one. You then used a completely inadequate biceps analogy to make you point. How exactly is the part where the greater amount of muscle tissue is added relevant is still beyond me, since the upper part remains wider. So who cares that the lower part increases more in tissue if it doesen't surpass the lower? Hw is this relevant for your argument is still beyond me. Now, if you had said that Ronnie had wider lats because his lats had more mass, then that would make sense, since you can only have wider lats if you have more lat mass. By the way, I'm still waiting for an example of a bodybuilder with greater lat width but less latr mass. ;)

actually, it does matter b/c earlier you kept claiming that Dorian is wider. I have shown why this is not true.

You have not proven that Ronnie is as wide as Dorian!nly way to verify this, again, is with a tape measurer. That's the only think I'll trust. Personally, I have a brilliant argument for why Dorian's lats spread wider than Ronnie's, one that you still haven't replied to. Here goes: Dorian and Ronnie weight the same, Dorian is drier and Ronnie's quads are obvioulsy bigger. What does this tell you? That the difference in weight came from some bodypart where Dorian had the nod in  musclar size over Ronnie. There is no other possibility. Also consider that Dorian's waist is thicker than Ronnie. yet his taper appaears to be just as good. ;)

hey dipshit, I was referring to people who post on a message board. All the Dorian nuthuggers are quick to pat each other on the back and jack each other off as soon as someone makes a post in favor of Dorian. You can usually tell who's not that intelligent and who is by their responses. "Oooh, good job Sucky. You just owned everybody." ::)

Funny that the people who say I own everyone are also are complimented by people who are neither pro-Dorian or pro-Ronnie for their responses.

sorry to burst your bubble, but they were blowing smoke up your ass. ;)

Maybe. Maybe not. I find it hard to believe that so many people would waist their times writing me PMs just to blow smoke up my ass. I have even received responses from pro-Ronnie people complimenting me. Before I leave, I'll reiterate what I've said all along:

The lats grow as much visually in the upper part as they do in the lower one, and I was never refering to mass when I said "as much" I stand by what I wrote 100%, and I won't allow you to put words in my mouth and pretend like I said something I never did. You didn't own anyne, since I never said that in the fists place! By the way, I dare you to prove that I said that the lats grow as much in mass in the upper part as it does in the lower one. Go back and I dare you to find one single post of mine where I said that. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #14856 on: November 26, 2006, 08:58:28 PM »
Their lat mass was the same.

Mathematically impossible. Prove it. You're basing that on what? A single pic?

wow, no kidding. Do you want a cookie with that?

I think you should have the cookie, since that's not what you said previously.

Caprice Murray
Franco Columbo

Again, this is impossible if we're talking about bodybuilders of same heights. Of course, a bodybuilder of small height vcan have more lat width with less lat mass than a tall bodybuilder because there's less room to cover. When all variables are stable, all increases in lat mass result in an increase in lat width. Arguing otherwise is foolish. Caprice Murray and Franco Columbo? Sorry, different bodytypes.

ha ha, yup. You sure did! ;)

Actually, I did.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #14857 on: November 26, 2006, 09:09:51 PM »
The problem is ronnie's quads rarely look like that in the competition.

How else do you explain the fact that Shawn Ray said Coleman had weak quad separation? ;)

Let's not even get into dorian's superior leg balance and proportion.

when did shawn say this?

because in 99 at least, Ronnie's quads were sliced.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #14858 on: November 26, 2006, 09:41:15 PM »
Well, sport, let's do a poll then see how many people agree with you that these pics you've posted look worse than the tons of pics that have been posted of Ronnie howing his monstrous gut. You're just a super-fan boy who dosen't even admit that your hero has flaws. The difference between me and you is that I admit Dorian's liabilities, like his sub-par biceps and wuide hips, while you ignore the hypopothamus gut that Ronnie had in 2003 because it completely eliminates the claim that Ronnie was a great bodybuilder symmetry-wise in 2003.

did I say Dorian's gut looks worse than Ronnie's, dumbass? No. You asked me to find 1 pic where Dorian's gut looks half as bad as Ronnies. Allow me to repeat myself. You asked me to find 1 pic where Dorian's gut looks half as bad as Ronnie's. I answered your challenge and then some. Furthermore, I have never ingored Ronnie's liabilites - ever. We've already had this discussion.

Sources? So far you've just made up those numbers. I could be wrong about Dorian's arms measurement as well, but at least I've seen the figure in quote from magazines. So you're arguing that Ronnie's arms were bigger than 23" in 2003? What, 24"? I never heard that. I want to see evidence for that assertion. What I've read is that Ronnie'sa arms were 23" in 2003. Regardless, I never denied that Ronnie had a substantial advantage in arm size over Dorian in his 2003 form, so you're shooting at blanks.

made up what numbers? If you're referring to Ronnie's arm measurement in 97, I got that from Pobrecito. Why don't you ask him where he got it from? Maybe you can have a back and forth argument with him. Even if Ronnie's arms were 23" in 03, this is still more than 2" bigger than Dorian's. Once again, your inability to perform elementary math is brutally obvious. :-\

No, I didn't agree with you.

actually you did.

You have not proven that Ronnie is as wide as Dorian!nly way to verify this, again, is with a tape measurer. That's the only think I'll trust.

I have already outlined my anatomical argument and used pictorial evidence to demonstrate why I think Ronnie was just as wide as Dorian. Pobrecito also made a comparison that shows Ronnie and Dorian were the same width. So you can't say it was biased in favor of Ronnie. I even posted a video from 96 where they were both onstage, and you can see they had the same width. Honestly, if you can't see that they had the same width, then I feel sorry for you.

Personally, I have a brilliant argument for why Dorian's lats spread wider than Ronnie's, one that you still haven't replied to. Here goes: Dorian and Ronnie weight the same, Dorian is drier and Ronnie's quads are obvioulsy bigger. What does this tell you? That the difference in weight came from some bodypart where Dorian had the nod in  musclar size over Ronnie. There is no other possibility. Also consider that Dorian's waist is thicker than Ronnie. yet his taper appaears to be just as good.

your argument sucks ass b/c you are selectively choosing where the "missing" weight came from. You limit it to one bodypart and then pick lats to support your argument. The difference most likely came from Dorian's thick waist, hamstrings, and calves.

Maybe. Maybe not. I find it hard to believe that so many people would waist their times writing me PMs just to blow smoke up my ass. I have even received responses from pro-Ronnie people complimenting me.

I find it hard to believe so many people would compliment you when you sound like a rambling idiot when you type. Normally, I wouldn't have that big of a problem if you just mispelled a word, but you used the wrong word all together. ::)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #14859 on: November 26, 2006, 09:46:45 PM »
Mathematically impossible. Prove it. You're basing that on what? A single pic?

Pobrecito made this comparison. If you have a problem with it, then I suggest you take it up with him. It shows their lats were roughly the same size.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #14860 on: November 26, 2006, 10:57:59 PM »
did I say Dorian's gut looks worse than Ronnie's, dumbass? No. You asked me to find 1 pic where Dorian's gut looks half as bad as Ronnies. Allow me to repeat myself. You asked me to find 1 pic where Dorian's gut looks half as bad as Ronnie's. I answered your challenge and then some. Furthermore, I have never ingored Ronnie's liabilites - ever. We've already had this discussion.

No, you haven't. Dorian midsection looks like that of Michaelangelo's David in comparison. I simply don't agree with you. Dorian's gut is so much flatter than Ronnie's that you're embarassing yourself with this stupid ass argument. :-X

made up what numbers? If you're referring to Ronnie's arm measurement in 97, I got that from Pobrecito.

He's probably wrong, although I can't say for sure.

Why don't you ask him where he got it from?

Because I don't care, because even if true, it doesen't discredit one iota of anything I said.

Maybe you can have a back and forth argument with him. Even if Ronnie's arms were 23" in 03, this is still more than 2" bigger than Dorian's. Once again, your inability to perform elementary math is brutally obvious. :-\

My ability with math is quite good, actually. The last time I checked,  23 - 21 = 2.

actually you did.

No, you agreed with me, since I never claimed what you said I did! >:( I said that the lats grow as much visually in the upper part as in the lower one. You'd only be right if I had said that the lats increase as much in mass in the upper part as in the lower. I dare you to prove that I said that! Let's bring in the moderators! Ron has all the posts made at this board archived in the database without alterations. Let's ask him to see if there's any post of mine there where I claimed that the lats grows as much in mass in the upper part as in the lower one.

By the way, pat yourself in the back! You're so brilliant! You have figured out that a muscle grows more between the tendons that attach it than close to the tendons. Wow! You're the only one to know that! Let's call a conference with the World's most prestigious physiologists and break in the news to them! ::)

I have already outlined my anatomical argument and used pictorial evidence to demonstrate why I think Ronnie was just as wide as Dorian.

Pictorial evidence sucks to demonstrate this, because Ronnie's waist is smaller and his lats rounder, so he appears to be wider than he really is. Of course, my argument, although infinitely better than yours, is not perfect either. I still think that there is enough factual evidence to suggest that Dorian was wider, but of course I could be wrong. Again, the only way to settle this once and for all would be with a tape measurement. Unfortunately, this can't be done. Regardless, you assume that Ronnie is just as wide, but the evidence suggests that Dorian's lats were bigger and thus, that they spread wider.

Pobrecito also made a comparison that shows Ronnie and Dorian were the same width. So you can't say it was biased in favor of Ronnie. I even posted a video from 96 where they were both onstage, and you can see they had the same width. Honestly, if you can't see that they had the same width, then I feel sorry for you.

Excuse me?! 1996? Ample evidence has been posted showing that Dorian's back was much thicker, wider and even more detailed than Ronnie's in 1996.

your argument sucks ass b/c you are selectively choosing where the "missing" weight came from. You limit it to one bodypart and then pick lats to support your argument. The difference most likely came from Dorian's thick waist, hamstrings, and calves.

No, no, no. I've already factored in the other bodyparts. Hamstrings? Ronnie's are bigger, so I don't know what you're talking about. Dorian's calves are bigger, granted, but the calves are too small a bodypart to make the difference. Even if Ronnie had no calves whatsoever, Dorian would still not weight as much as Ronnie considering how much bigger Coleman's quads were. Waist? Ha  ha ha ha ha! Ronnie's overrall gut is much bigger, you fool! Again, I didn't say that my theory was foolproof, only that it's more reliable than photographic evidence, which can be skewed by several factors. Think Wheeler. His quads were obvioulsy smaller than Dorian's yet appeared to be just as big, because the narrowness of his upper body and his dramatic sweep made his quads appear much bigger than they really are. ;)

I find it hard to believe so many people would compliment you when you sound like a rambling idiot when you type. Normally, I wouldn't have that big of a problem if you just mispelled a word, but you used the wrong word all together. ::)

Yeah, ok. Whatever you say. You made a monstrously irrelevant comment when you brought up muscle insertion points and where most of the growth of the muscle occurs. Everyone knows that, you idiot!  And I'm supposed to be criticized for mispelling a few words? Again, spelling is no indication of intelligence, because there's a spell-checker here that anyone can use. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #14861 on: November 26, 2006, 11:48:01 PM »
No, you haven't. Dorian midsection looks like that of Michaelangelo's David in comparison. I simply don't agree with you. Dorian's gut is so much flatter than Ronnie's that you're embarassing yourself with this stupid ass argument.

you must be blind. Only a Dorian guy would call this stomach flat.

He's probably wrong, although I can't say for sure.

how convenient. ::)

Because I don't care, because even if true, it doesen't discredit one iota of anything I said.

yes it does little boy. Didn't your daddy ever teach you math? Dorian's arms were 20.47" Let's round this up to 20.5" to keep this simple for you b/c apparently you seem to be struggling with this. 23 - 20.5 = 2.5 which is greater than 2. Yay!!!

No, you agreed with me, since I never claimed what you said I did! ( I said that the lats grow as much visually in the upper part as in the lower one. You'd only be right if I had said that the lats increase as much in mass in the upper part as in the lower. I dare you to prove that I said that! Let's bring in the moderators! Ron has all the posts made at this board archived in the database without alterations. Let's ask him to see if there's any post of mine there where I claimed that the lats grows as much in mass in the upper part as in the lower one.

here's what you said earlier.

"You can add 20 lbs of muscle tissue to you lats and you'd still not gain 4 inches to each side."

this is what I've been trying to convey to you the whole time. I never said lat width is not measured using the upper part of the lats. My point is that you cannot add more than 3-4 inches each side, which means the difference between Dorian and Ronnie when they weighed the same was negligable. You even said yourself that a person can add 20 lbs of muscle to each lat and only gain 4 inches per side. This is why Ronnie in 03 was only slightly wider than Dorian who weighed 30 lbs less.

By the way, pat yourself in the back! You're so brilliant! You have figured out that a muscle grows more between the tendons that attach it than close to the tendons. Wow! You're the only one to know that! Let's call a conference with the World's most prestigious physiologists and break in the news to them!

actually, you should pat yourself on the back b/c it seems you finally understand.

Pictorial evidence sucks to demonstrate this, because Ronnie's waist is smaller and his lats rounder, so he appears to be wider than he really is. Of course, my argument, although infinitely better than yours, is not perfect either. I still think that there is enough factual evidence to suggest that Dorian was wider, but of course I could be wrong. Again, the only way to settle this once and for all would be with a tape measurement. Unfortunately, this can't be done. Regardless, you assume that Ronnie is just as wide, but the evidence suggests that Dorian's lats were bigger and thus, that they spread wider.

No. I didn't just glance at the pics and suddenly decide that Ronnie was the same width as Dorian. I know looks can be decieving. So I measured their widths in several comparisons, and they were the same in all the pics. Check for yourself.

Excuse me?! 1996? Ample evidence has been posted showing that Dorian's back was much thicker, wider and even more detailed than Ronnie's in 1996.

pause the video at the 45 sec mark. ;)

Yeah, ok. Whatever you say. You made a monstrously irrelevant comment when you brought up muscle insertion points and where most of the growth of the muscle occurs. Everyone knows that, you idiot!  And I'm supposed to be criticized for mispelling a few words? Again, spelling is no indication of intelligence, because there's a spell-checker here that anyone can use.

Once again, your reading illiteracy is brutally obvious. I didn't criticize you for mispelling a word. I pointed out that you used the wrong word all together. You typed "waist" instead of "waste." This is not a spelling mistake, dumbass!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #14862 on: November 27, 2006, 05:59:46 AM »
Coleman's greater lat width is confirmed in this '96 video.

He only got WIDER a few years later. Plus the waist was smaller = greater taper.

Pause the video at the 45 sec mark:

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14863 on: November 27, 2006, 10:17:28 AM »
I had to post this pic.

I find it hilarious nd used it with the caption "dorian owning the competition in 94".

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[img]

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14864 on: November 27, 2006, 10:20:58 AM »
when did shawn say this?

because in 99 at least, Ronnie's quads were sliced.

shawn said this in the october 2001 issue of FLEX regarding his Olympia plan. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14865 on: November 27, 2006, 10:24:21 AM »
take note of how dorian's thick waist ruins everything.

regardless of how thick dorian's waist is, coleman's 4 pack ruins everything.

he has the worst midsection of any mr. olympia and def. among the worst of any bodybuilder.

dorian's waist was big, but he was wide and had calves that helped tremendously.  he still had a very hard (if not the hardest) 6 pack and ripped seratus and intercostals. 

regardless of coleman's condition, he still has a horrible 4 pack. 

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14866 on: November 27, 2006, 10:27:10 AM »
1. Ronnie's quads were far better than chris'. everyone who has seen ronnie at his peak knows that.

2. Chris is not mediocre. He should have been second that year.

check out THESE quads:

completely wrong.

cormier's legs are overall better - he actually has calves.

also, ronnie never had cross striations in his quads - chris did.

ronnie has virtually no sartorius development.

ronnie's quads muscles (rectus femoris and vastus) are very long and thin.  his legs while big and defined, look retarted.  they looked pretty good in 03, but every other year, they look stupid. 

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14867 on: November 27, 2006, 10:31:12 AM »
absolutely right.

the ronnie side has real, credible evidence.

the dorian side has words and opinions ::)

hulkster, you seem to be a smart guy, but you just cant grasp the concept.

ALL YOU HAVE IS YOUR OPINION AND INTERPRETATION OF THE PICTURES.

i have my opinion about the pics and videos as well.  however, i also have quotes from judges and other bodybuilders who competed against ronnie and dorian to back up my opinion.

IN 600 PAGES, DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING OTHER THAN YOUR OPINION TO OFFER?

ACUTAL EVIDENCE OTHER THAN YOUR POINT OF VIEW, A QUOTE, ANYTHING???

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #14868 on: November 27, 2006, 10:51:18 AM »
Yates pwning Coleman in the glutes department and every other department.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #14869 on: November 27, 2006, 11:16:49 AM »
you must be blind. Only a Dorian guy would call this stomach flat.

I never said it was flat reatard; I said it is infinitely flatter than Ronnie's. Get it?

how convenient. ::)

Do you even know if his assertion is correct? No, what are bragging about?

yes it does little boy. Didn't your daddy ever teach you math? Dorian's arms were 20.47" Let's round this up to 20.5" to keep this simple for you b/c apparently you seem to be struggling with this. 23 - 20.5 = 2.5 which is greater than 2. Yay!!!

Ok, first of all, I never said that Dorian's arms were 52 cm. I said they were 52 or 53 centimeters. That makes it clear that I was refering to Dorian's arms at or around 21". Was it accurate? No. Was it close enough? Most defnitely. Again: 23" - 21" = 2". Again, I like to see the source where you got the information that Dorian's arms were 20". Let's see. I'm waiting.

here's what you said earlier.

"You can add 20 lbs of muscle tissue to you lats and you'd still not gain 4 inches to each side."

this is what I've been trying to convey to you the whole time. I never said lat width is not measured using the upper part of the lats. My point is that you cannot add more than 3-4 inches each side, which means the difference between Dorian and Ronnie when they weighed the same was negligable. You even said yourself that a person can add 20 lbs of muscle to each lat and only gain 4 inches per side. This is why Ronnie in 03 was only slightly wider than Dorian who weighed 30 lbs less.

So what that you can only add that to each side? It makes a huge visual difference! Dorian might have had only 2 inches more than Shawn Ray to each side, and his lats spread much wider. Besides, it is simply not relevant that most muscle mass increase in the lats occurs in the lower part, since most visual lat width growth occurs in the upper part. Also, if my assumption is correct, namely, that Dorian's lats were bigger than Ronnie's, then Dorian's lats must be wider than Ronnie's. And even if that difference is infinitesimal, it still proves my assertion: that Dorian's lats were wider. I think that Ronnie's smaller waist makes it appear as if his lats are wider than they really are. Regardless, visual appearance of width is not the same as mathematical advantage in width.

actually, you should pat yourself on the back b/c it seems you finally understand.

Since I never claimed otherwise, and since this is simply not relevant to the discussion anyway, you have no point here. Again, let's search the database to see if there's a single post of mine where I state that the upper part of the lats grow as much in terms of muscle mass as the middle and lower parts. I said that the upper part grows as much visually as the lower part of the lats. I was never talking about muscle tissue in the first place. Stop pretending like you owned me when in reality I never claimed what you said I did.

No. I didn't just glance at the pics and suddenly decide that Ronnie was the same width as Dorian. I know looks can be decieving. So I measured their widths in several comparisons, and they were the same in all the pics. Check for yourself.

You can't control the variables. Have you accounted for scale, lighting, the visual taper effect and Ronnie's rounder muscle shape? What makes you think that your estimate is reliable? Do you admit the possibility that you might be wrong? Again, I deduced that, since Dorian weighted the same as Ronnie despite being shorter and dryer, and also that Ronnie's quads were obviously bigger, then it is possible do to the fact that his lats are bigger. I never said I was right, only that it was a reasonable assumption. The only way to know for sure would be to measure their lats, but this is not possible.

Once again, your reading illiteracy is brutally obvious. I didn't criticize you for mispelling a word. I pointed out that you used the wrong word all together. You typed "waist" instead of "waste." This is not a spelling mistake, dumbass!

Since the words sound brutally the same - although ortographically and semantically different -, it is a honest mistake. Do you want me to search your posts and point out your spelling mistakes? Warning: you won't have time to edit all of them. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #14870 on: November 27, 2006, 11:56:40 AM »
I never said it was flat reatard; I said it is infinitely flatter than Ronnie's. Get it?

You call this infinitely flatter although they look about the same.

Do you even know if his assertion is correct? No, what are bragging about?

why don't you ask him?

Ok, first of all, I never said that Dorian's arms were 52 cm. I said they were 52 or 53 centimeters.

???

That makes it clear that I was refering to Dorian's arms at or around 21". Was it accurate? No. Was it close enough? Most defnitely. Again: 23" - 21" = 2". Again, I like to see the source where you got the information that Dorian's arms were 20". Let's see. I'm waiting.

23 - 20.5 = 2.5 which is greater than 2.

You can't control the variables. Have you accounted for scale, lighting, the visual taper effect and Ronnie's rounder muscle shape? What makes you think that your estimate is reliable? Do you admit the possibility that you might be wrong? Again, I deduced that, since Dorian weighted the same as Ronnie despite being shorter and dryer, and also that Ronnie's quads were obviously bigger, then it is possible do to the fact that his lats are bigger. I never said I was right, only that it was a reasonable assumption. The only way to know for sure would be to measure their lats, but this is not possible.

If I said that Ronnie and Dorian were the same width based on 1 pic, then you would have an argument. I arrived at my conclusion after looking at several pics and using my knowledge of anatomy. What a coincidence they happen to be the same width in all of the comparisons. There's even a video of them standing onstage together in identical lighting, and they still look the same width.

Since the words sound brutally the same - although ortographically and semantically different -, it is a honest mistake. Do you want me to search your posts and point out your spelling mistakes? Warning: you won't have time to edit all of them.

excuses excuses. Go ahead and search my posts for mistakes. You may be lucky to find 1 or 2. Again, I wasn't criticizing you for a spelling mistake. My point is that you claim to be a genius and you brag about how people always compliment how smart you are, yet you don't know the difference between "waist" and "waste."

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #14871 on: November 27, 2006, 12:06:34 PM »
hulkster, you seem to be a smart guy, but you just cant grasp the concept.

ALL YOU HAVE IS YOUR OPINION AND INTERPRETATION OF THE PICTURES.

i have my opinion about the pics and videos as well.  however, i also have quotes from judges and other bodybuilders who competed against ronnie and dorian to back up my opinion.

IN 600 PAGES, DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING OTHER THAN YOUR OPINION TO OFFER?

ACUTAL EVIDENCE OTHER THAN YOUR POINT OF VIEW, A QUOTE, ANYTHING???

Your tunnel-vision's frightening-seriously, it goes on and on:

Getbig pol: Coleman >> Yates

Videos: Coleman

Best shots: Coleman-that was settled around the 500th page, you weren't paying attention.

Despite this, i encourage you and your myopia & continued self-righteousness. Funny!

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #14872 on: November 27, 2006, 12:08:40 PM »
Ironage poll: Yates

Videos: Yates

Judges: Yates

Fans: Yates

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #14873 on: November 27, 2006, 12:09:25 PM »
regardless of how thick dorian's waist is, coleman's 4 pack ruins everything.

he has the worst midsection of any mr. olympia and def. among the worst of any bodybuilder.

dorian's waist was big, but he was wide and had calves that helped tremendously.  he still had a very hard (if not the hardest) 6 pack and ripped seratus and intercostals. 

regardless of coleman's condition, he still has a horrible 4 pack. 

Guess who else has a 6-pack? In the absence of a small waist the advantage is  squandered. Think they have good tapers? Most of the very top Olympians did not have 6-packs, but they DID have small waists, which was/is more important.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #14874 on: November 27, 2006, 12:11:27 PM »
One more final decisive time on lat width, for the delusional ones.

Here is the definitive answer, both standing together here at the 45 second mark. Coleman was smaller then, the lat width difference would be even larger later.

Wider lats + smaller waist = huge advantage in taper.