Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3101736 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #16225 on: December 09, 2006, 05:36:10 AM »
Coleman was never rewarded with perfect scores for this mess hahahahahaha

Coleman was rarely awarded perfect scores  ;)

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #16226 on: December 09, 2006, 06:48:12 AM »
You guys should really work on that truce thing, for Christmas.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #16227 on: December 09, 2006, 06:51:30 AM »
Coleman was rarely awarded perfect scores  ;)

As others outside the thread who clearly know BB have pointed out, only ND thinks this obsession with scores is worth anything. ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #16228 on: December 09, 2006, 07:07:54 AM »
Coleman was never rewarded with perfect scores for this mess hahahahahaha

exactly. the judging was much more accurate during ronnie's reign.

when ronnie looked bad, the judges marked him down.

when dorian looked bad, the judges didn't give a flying fuck and scored him perfect anyway... ::)

this is something that our newcomer ND cannot seem to grasp..
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16229 on: December 09, 2006, 07:26:16 AM »

when dorian looked bad, the judges didn't give a flying f**k and scored him perfect anyway... ::)

Ronnie rarely was good enough so perfect scores he was always hit or miss  he was good enough he would have gotten them Ronnie & Yates were judged by the same people.

Don't feel bad that Ronnie wasn't good enough its okay.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #16230 on: December 09, 2006, 07:31:58 AM »
Ronnie rarely was good enough so perfect scores he was always hit or miss  he was good enough he would have gotten them Ronnie & Yates were judged by the same people.

Blatant rationalization. Nuthugging the judging continues. :-*

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #16231 on: December 09, 2006, 07:36:07 AM »

Don't feel bad that Ronnie wasn't good enough its okay.

ND you are so delusional its scary.

you have actually convinced yourself that dorian was worthy of all those perfect scores in his post tear years, despite getting owned in many poses by everyone from Milos Sarcev to Kevin Levrone and a lot of guys in between...

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #16232 on: December 09, 2006, 07:37:53 AM »
Nasser is destroying him in the pic above.

yup.

and ND presents no rationale for all his perfect post-tear scores other than "but its the judges - they MUST be right!!"

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16233 on: December 09, 2006, 07:43:44 AM »
yup.

and ND presents no rationale for all his perfect post-tear scores other than "but its the judges - they MUST be right!!"

No rational needed the same judges deemed Dorian better than his contemporaries vs Ronnie vs his , perfedt scores are what Yates is all about simply in a leauge that Ronnie was never in.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #16234 on: December 09, 2006, 07:50:05 AM »
No rational needed the same judges deemed Dorian better than his contemporaries vs Ronnie vs his , perfedt scores are what Yates is all about simply in a leauge that Ronnie was never in.

perfect scores are what Yates is all about?

are you dumb or just stupid?:

see you are so delusional you actually believe your own bullshit.

thank God no one else does:
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16235 on: December 09, 2006, 07:56:20 AM »

are you dumb or just stupid?:

You do  ;) thats why you keep responding lol Dorian dominated over better guys than Ronnie ever did this is a fact.

Hell here is Ronnie getting owned in the challenge round lol

http://media.putfile.com/Coleman-Angry

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #16236 on: December 09, 2006, 08:08:42 AM »

Yates may be equally deluded; in interviews i've never seen any comprehension of receiving gifts. In his arrogance he seems to really believe he was better. :-\

Flea dominating:

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #16237 on: December 09, 2006, 08:53:16 AM »

when dorian looked bad, the judges didn't give a flying f**k and scored him perfect anyway... ::)

Considering it was the same judges.....your argument holds no credence whatsoever, especially until you provide empirical proof that the judging was manipulated in any way. The only reason you make up this bullshit is becuase the facts hurt your argument. Get over it.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #16238 on: December 09, 2006, 09:01:12 AM »
Considering it was the same judges.....your argument holds no credence whatsoever, especially until you provide empirical proof that the judging was manipulated in any way. The only reason you make up this bullshit is becuase the facts hurt your argument. Get over it.

Pubic, what do you think we can find? Documents explaining bias? ::)

the pics and videos of the post tear yates vs. his competition is more than enough proof.

I am not saying that dorian should have lost every contest, but the ridiculous notion that "Perfec scores is what dorian is all about" is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of if you are speaking about this:

proof that all the perfec post tear scores were highly questionable does not get any more credible than THIS.

I suppose ND thinks Dorian deserved a perfect score in 1994 too ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #16239 on: December 09, 2006, 09:03:01 AM »
Pubes wants proof of judging hijinks. That's a good one.

He should furnish evidence that there isn't, considering some of the results seen over the years.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #16240 on: December 09, 2006, 09:06:03 AM »

I don't know how you do things up in canada, but here in the U.S. you usually need solid, empirical proof before you go making claims, especially when you are going against 13 people who were at the show, live, and saw each competitor in the flesh. As an outsider, your argument is hardly convincing becuase you hold no credibility.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #16241 on: December 09, 2006, 09:12:33 AM »
I want to see proof of judging integrity, where is it?

Serge Nubret here questions it, as did Oliva; the onus is on pubes to show us that he knows better. Go to it.

What private commercial enterprise runs the IFBB?

AMI was part of a political scandal involving Schwarzenegger in Cali about a year ago. It only came out because of public disclosure laws involving public office. More of the same; a rarely seen example and tip of the iceberg. ;D

sandycoosworth

« Reply #16242 on: December 09, 2006, 09:21:00 AM »
Its easy, find the address of a picture you like (ie http://www.yahoo.com/picture.jpg) ... you could use a free image hosting site like http://www.photobucket.com. You take this address and you go to http://www.nono.com and it will give you a link to this address thats significantly smaller (ie http://www.tinyurl.com/uu4i5)

Take this address to the profile section of getbig and in the signature section type in [img]nono.com/uu4i5[/img] (or whatever the address nono.com gives you is, but dont include the "http://www" part because it wont fit) and then you will have a picture of any size you want in your signature :)

Feel free to PM me if you are too stupid to follow these instructions, Ill be glad o help :D

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16243 on: December 09, 2006, 09:33:29 AM »
Logical and Shadow, yes Ronnie looked like shit this year.  The game was over before it truly began.  He came in playing the size at all costs game and lost.  As for ND, you keep on harking to Coleman's gut in 2003.  Aside from this issue, every other bodypart on Coleman that year was light years ahead of what Doz ever brought to the table.  Better back, chest, shoulders, arms, hams, thighs, glutes, and on.  Doz had him on calves, forearms are a wash.  Now, if Coleman could have brought that mass and conditioning but with the waist he displayed in 1996, would you agree he would have been unbeatable?  If not then you truly are deluded and irrational.  It is tiresome to go on about perfect scores, when you know a lot of  IFBB judging is BS.  Yates was far from perfect in 1994/1996/1997.  I give you perfect scores in 1992/1993 and 1995.  Peace all.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16244 on: December 09, 2006, 09:36:53 AM »
I want to see proof of judging integrity, where is it?

Serge Nubret here questions it, as did Oliva; the onus is on pubes to show us that he knows better. Go to it.

What private commercial enterprise runs the IFBB?

AMI was part of a political scandal involving Schwarzenegger in Cali about a year ago. It only came out because of public disclosure laws involving public office. More of the same; a rarely seen example and tip of the iceberg. ;D

so what are you saying?

if the judges decision doesn't fit with yours they are biased/corrupt?

who would you have win then pumpster? the guy with the biggest gut, gynecomastia and disproportionately weak calves?

what exactly is this judging criteria of yours that is superior to the established one?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16245 on: December 09, 2006, 09:38:17 AM »

the pics and videos of the post tear yates vs. his competition is more than enough proof.

I am not saying that dorian should have lost every contest, but the ridiculous notion that "Perfec scores is what dorian is all about" is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of if you are speaking about this:

proof that all the perfec post tear scores were highly questionable does not get any more credible than THIS.

I suppose ND thinks Dorian deserved a perfect score in 1994 too ::)

He didn't receive perfect scores in 1994 he did in the prejudging but in one of the posing rounds he'd didn't get a perfect score but still won  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16246 on: December 09, 2006, 09:42:55 AM »
so what are you saying?

if the judges decision doesn't fit with yours they are biased/corrupt?

who would you have win then pumpster? the guy with the biggest gut, gynecomastia and disproportionately weak calves?

what exactly is this judging criteria of yours that is superior to the established one?

exactly this is a fantastic post because again it doesn't coinside with his opinion than therefore its fixed and wrong and corrupt , he actually claimed that Dorian was handpicked by the Weiders because he was white and more marketable lol Yates the unknown homley Englishmen was more marketable than Lee Labrada or Shawn Ray both good looking articulate college educated guys with ' attainable ' looking physiques with a broad market appeal . and to use Sergio as a reference for politics is a bad one he thinks he got shafted in 1984/85  ???

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16247 on: December 09, 2006, 10:37:44 AM »
exactly this is a fantastic post because again it doesn't coinside with his opinion than therefore its fixed and wrong and corrupt , he actually claimed that Dorian was handpicked by the Weiders because he was white and more marketable lol Yates the unknown homley Englishmen was more marketable than Lee Labrada or Shawn Ray both good looking articulate college educated guys with ' attainable ' looking physiques with a broad market appeal . and to use Sergio as a reference for politics is a bad one he thinks he got shafted in 1984/85  ???

dorian? riiiiight. that's the same dorian that spent 99% of his time in england, spoke extremely few words and had tattoos such as 'my britain' with a bull dog and the british flag draped over it and 'skins' tattooed on his nuckles. 'skins' abbrev for 'skin heads', a notorious and violently racist gang that were the sworn enemy of black skinned people and JEWS

yep, sounds like weider's poster boy to me. ::)

sergio had so many flaws in 84 one wonders why he bothered. one of the main ones was the fact that he was dead flat and not in condition.

sound familiar?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #16248 on: December 09, 2006, 10:46:27 AM »
that's not what you said dipshit.

you specifically refered to the triceps long head. They are clearly visible in the back relaxed and rear lat spread. I hardly call this small.

Hey, dumbass, my point is that the inner triceps head is concealed mostly from sight in the rear lat spread and the relaxed roudn from the front. The inner head is visible in it's entirety only when looking at the inner arms, which is not the case when it comes to the rear lat spread and the relaxed round, where only back part of the inner head is visible.

My contention is that the lateral triceps head is the most visible of them all, and it is the only one which has an entire mandatory designed top showcase it. This is due to the specific configuration of the human body, and there's nothing that can be done about it. The other two heads only are visible when contracting the arms from the front, or in the front double biceps. Mostly, it is concealed from sight. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #16249 on: December 09, 2006, 11:12:31 AM »
- Cool. How would you measure conditioning?

You don't. As I explained, it is the most subjective of the three categories evaluated at a pro show. This explains why a guy with great striations bu with muscles that look soft as well as one with very hard muscles but no striations can win shows. Conditioning is the category where judges have the most leverage to exercise their biases. For instance, some judges love vascularity, while others regard it isa the hallmark of the amateur bodybuilder, and consider it inadequate at the pro level.

- I'll buy that.

During my adolescence, I worked briefly as a salesman. Good to see that my sales pitch is still sharp... ;)

- Are not there some tribes in South America in which the gender-roles are switched and the female plays the more masculine part (as compared with our more 'conventional' setup)?

No, this has been debunked. Feminists love to spill this bullshit about masculinity being a social construct, but the bottom line is that there are physiological differences between the male and the female brain, and this is refelected in behavioral/occupational differences that can be observed even in toddlers.

There were tribes studied where the males took stereotyoically female roles, and so forth. However, what was ignored is that while the gender roles reversed, the significance of the roles changed as well. In this tribes, what was deemed the more important status roles were the ones that were sterotypically female in Western Societies. So, the males played at females roles, but they maintained a "male" or superior status significance. See the book "The Inevitability Of The Patriarchy", which touches these issues.

- I don't agree with that at all. How else can you argue against a perspective without breaking it down? It's common in all philosophical doctrines. Shouting 'it's just semantics' is commonly a tactic used when one can't justify one's position in the light of an opposing argument.

Breaking it down to logically evaluate it's consistency is one thing, but to break it down to debate how the words used to define what the argument inplies and how this is relevant in the especific context at hand is a typical post-modern tactic. Sartre would be proud of you.

- I disagree; visual perception is highly involved when evaluating Nasser and Wheeler and asserting that Wheeler has less muscle than Nasser. For all the criteria involved, the judge still has to look at the two. Ultimately, the assertion is either true, or it isn't. But you can't escape visual perception, even if you got out a tape measure.

This is exactly what I'm saying. I never said that bodybuilding is mathematical. You just arrived very, very late at this discussion and lost it. I was arguing a specific measure, which is mathematical. You can argue that Ronnie's lats looked as wide as Dorian's, but you cannot say that they were as wide without a mathematical proof. This is not even debatable.

Futhermore, you have confirmed what I said: bodybuilding is visual up to some point, becasue absolute measures evenetually overwhelm the subjectivity of visual perception. No matter how much smaller Wheeler's joints were and how much rounder his muscles were than Nasser's, the former still looks smaller than the latter due to the difference of 60 lbs.

What do you mean by conceptual perception at the metaphysical level?

That perception at the metaphysical level is dependent on axiomatic definition. Conversely, visual perception is an interpretative process that occurs in the human brain. Two completely different things.

- Yes, I agree. But, when you say that the laws of physics are objective, this means that they exist independently of our consciousness of them. If we all got up and insisted that gravity is caused by bovine flatulence, it wouldn't affect the nature of gravity itself.
However, our perception of the objective laws of physics is subjective.

Likewise, to meta-reality, the perception of our specific reality is also subjective. It all breaks down when you try to define the samllest gradient of reality and why reality exists as it is. ;)

Subjectivity and objectivity are not mutually exclusive absolutes- the two interact.

Exactly. They interact metaphysically by subjectively determining that out reality is objectively restrained. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

- Yes, bodybuilding does suck now  ;D

Blame Coleman and his somatostatin-C induced gut. :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE