Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3095967 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #19500 on: January 07, 2007, 10:14:28 AM »
Sings Lil Flip " Game Ova "

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19501 on: January 07, 2007, 10:40:00 AM »
1995 or 1993 either way Dorian can't be beat.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #19502 on: January 07, 2007, 10:42:03 AM »
Oh you got that right ! lol

Thanks for posting that second pic. It saves me the time of posting it. Proves my point again. Look how flat his back is in that pose. And that fourth pic isn't doing him any justice either, lol.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19503 on: January 07, 2007, 10:49:36 AM »
Dorian crushes Ronnie from every angle head to toe back to front , side to side , top to bottom .

Are you serious with that first pic? yates has twig arms, delts and chest. Smooth as silk. You are really going insane.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19504 on: January 07, 2007, 10:50:57 AM »
Thanks for posting that second pic. It saves me the time of posting it. Proves my point again. Look how flat his back is in that pose. And that fourth pic isn't doing him any justice either, lol.

Again with the flat nonsense whats the fuck is that supposed to mean? LMFAO its such a pathetic attempt at an angle his is back flat? NO does it make a difference if it ' appears ' flat? NO

Ronnie Coleman the thickest freakiest back I have ever seen I mean how fucking lame can you guys get? lol it looks flat so it must be flat , Dorian's crushes anything Ronnie has come up with you find me a picture of Ronnie that can match those 95 in terms of density , thickness , detail , and dryness it can't be done nothing surpasses those , nothing ! I know thats a bold claim but I've seen thousands of Coleman pics and I've yet to see one that can beat that , at times he may have more size and width but at the expense of detail & hardness and density , at times his back might have been just as hard & detailed but lacks Dorian's density & thickness , he's never pulled it all together like Yates and Dorian still has the bigger thicker traps , the better lower back and the more detailed and thicker lower lats but seriously , Dorian clearly has the better back .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19505 on: January 07, 2007, 10:55:41 AM »
Are you serious with that first pic? yates has twig arms, delts and chest. Smooth as silk. You are really going insane.

Again you post a noncomplemetary pic to prove your point and it failed , nice try though  ::) and where are the smooth arms slick?  ;)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19506 on: January 07, 2007, 10:59:04 AM »
1995 or 1993 either way Dorian can't be beat.

Great rear latspread for yates, but even better for Coleman. Arms, delts and chest in the front latspread for yates looks smooth. Coleman kills him in that pose.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19507 on: January 07, 2007, 11:04:42 AM »
Great rear latspread for yates, but even better for Coleman. Arms, delts and chest in the front latspread for yates looks smooth. Coleman kills him in that pose.

Yates owns the front & rear latspreads period , Ronnie can't compete in terms of balance , density , conditioning and execution of the pose , enough with the better parts his bigger parts don't make a better whole

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19508 on: January 07, 2007, 11:07:51 AM »
Again with the flat nonsense whats the f**k is that supposed to mean? LMFAO its such a pathetic attempt at an angle his is back flat? NO does it make a difference if it ' appears ' flat? NO

Ronnie Coleman the thickest freakiest back I have ever seen I mean how fucking lame can you guys get? lol it looks flat so it must be flat , Dorian's crushes anything Ronnie has come up with you find me a picture of Ronnie that can match those 95 in terms of density , thickness , detail , and dryness it can't be done nothing surpasses those , nothing ! I know thats a bold claim but I've seen thousands of Coleman pics and I've yet to see one that can beat that , at times he may have more size and width but at the expense of detail & hardness and density , at times his back might have been just as hard & detailed but lacks Dorian's density & thickness , he's never pulled it all together like Yates and Dorian still has the bigger thicker traps , the better lower back and the more detailed and thicker lower lats but seriously , Dorian clearly has the better back .

lol, thanks again for proving my point. What's it supposed to mean? It means that his back double bi is flat. What else is it going to mean? You can't run away from that. I'm having a ball. If it looks flat (which it does) then it must be flat. His traps might be a little longer, but it tends to flatten out with his back double bi. That's my point. I don't see how much clearer you want me to explain. Here it is again. This pic is not worth a thousand words, it's worth one word and that word is: FLAT.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19509 on: January 07, 2007, 11:12:24 AM »
Again you post a noncomplemetary pic to prove your point and it failed , nice try though  ::) and where are the smooth arms slick?  ;)

yates still looks smooth in that first pic. How is my post a noncomplementary pic? I'm talking about the clasped pose. I even posted a pic of yates hitting the clasped pose looking small and smooth from the 95 Olympia. I then posted a pic of Coleman from 99 Olympia doing the same pose which looks way better. I see nothing wrong with that. The onlything I see is a yates guy changing the subject.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19510 on: January 07, 2007, 11:17:53 AM »
lol, thanks again for proving my point. What's it supposed to mean? It means that his back double bi is flat. What else is it going to mean? You can't run away from that. I'm having a ball. If it looks flat (which it does) then it must be flat. His traps might be a little longer, but it tends to flatten out with his back double bi. That's my point. I don't see how much clearer you want me to explain. Here it is again. This pic is not worth a thousand words, it's worth one word and that word is: FLAT.

Again whats it supposed to mean? that his back isn't thick? LMFAO that the judges scored him down in this pose? " it looks flat ' is empty rhetoric its a straw for delusional Coleman fans to cling onto as if it carries any weight , its a failed attempt to prove something that doesn't mean anything , its a tactic to avoid the overwhelming truth that Dorian's back is thicker , denser , drier , and just plain freakier .

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19511 on: January 07, 2007, 11:20:29 AM »
Yates owns the front & rear latspreads period , Ronnie can't compete in terms of balance , density , conditioning and execution of the pose , enough with the better parts his bigger parts don't make a better whole

How can yates own that pic comparison when his entire front upper body is so small and smooth? His lats over power his small arms,delts and chest. So I don't know what you're talking about balance. He has no density, condition when hitting the front latspread except for his lats. Now to the rear latspread. It's personal preference. If Coleman has better and bigger part put together in the front latspread, that only means that he has the better front latspread.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19512 on: January 07, 2007, 11:36:44 AM »
Those 95 screencaps pretty much put the nail in the coffin of anyone thinking Coleman is better hahaha....Yates condition is the best ever!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19513 on: January 07, 2007, 12:02:27 PM »
hahahaah ND is losing it
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19514 on: January 07, 2007, 12:08:35 PM »
notice how the dorian side has now focused their entire argument on the upper back...

because the rest of dorian sucks compared to Ronnie:

ahahahahahahaha!:

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19515 on: January 07, 2007, 12:13:23 PM »
ahahahahahaa

doesn't matter which year!
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19516 on: January 07, 2007, 12:16:07 PM »
hahahahaaha

93 dorian was really sub par compared to peak Ronnie!
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19517 on: January 07, 2007, 12:22:00 PM »

"Hi. I'm Dorian Yates, 6 -not 8- time Mr. Olympia. I would just like to say that Aunt Jemima pancakes are the best in the world. I used them as inspiration for building my back. You should too"

ahahahaha
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19518 on: January 07, 2007, 12:23:57 PM »
How can yates own that pic comparison when his entire front upper body is so small and smooth? His lats over power his small arms,delts and chest. So I don't know what you're talking about balance.

but dorian has so much better balance than Ronnie!! ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19519 on: January 07, 2007, 12:29:46 PM »
How can yates own that pic comparison when his entire front upper body is so small and smooth? His lats over power his small arms,delts and chest. So I don't know what you're talking about balance.

ND has been just like sucky since the 99 ronnie stuff came about.

when faced with the blinding reality that peak ronnie was better than peak dorian, he now has to throw around quotes and words that have no basis in real life.

like all this crap about "density" and "balance" and "conditioning"

yeah, ND, look how much all these fancy words stand up to the harsh reality of real life:

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19520 on: January 07, 2007, 12:37:10 PM »
Hulkster has lost it hahahahahhahahaha

That's okay, the only reason he is posting all this shit is becuase deep down he knows just how impressive Yates is ;)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19521 on: January 07, 2007, 12:40:01 PM »
hahahaah ND is losing it

I don't see how ND thinks yates looks good in that pose.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19522 on: January 07, 2007, 12:43:20 PM »
dominance by Yates 8)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #19523 on: January 07, 2007, 12:45:20 PM »
dominance by Yates 8)
these pics really show how opinianated this debate really is. To me Ronnie looks 10x better than dorian in that pose  :-\
follow the arrows

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19524 on: January 07, 2007, 12:46:42 PM »
notice how the dorian side has now focused their entire argument on the upper back...

because the rest of dorian sucks compared to Ronnie:

ahahahahahahaha!:

lol and he has the nerve to say that yates crushes Coleman in that front clasped pose.