Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3167967 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #23375 on: February 08, 2007, 08:28:44 PM »
yes, only Ronnie is 70 pounds heavier :)

ie Ronnie's arms are much much more impressive. He has the size to go along with the shape that those two do not.

Hulkster, you retard, stop re-posting these 1999 shots of Coleman. It's old news. No one cares about them anymore. To every criticism of Coleman's physique, you respond with these shots. Guess what? Coleman looks clearly inferior to the 1995 Dorian pics that were posted some time ago, so let it go. How many more times will you re-post this shit? ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23376 on: February 09, 2007, 08:04:40 AM »
he's not that far off:

and compared to dorian, he might as well be.

you truly are delusional.

i doubt coleman would even make a top ten list of best legs

just a brief list

platz
demayo
branch
dillet
munzer
cutler
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #23377 on: February 09, 2007, 11:36:16 AM »
All I see is teeth on a black background. LOL

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #23378 on: February 09, 2007, 11:45:04 AM »
I printed every page of this thread, dropped a nasty deuce and wiped my ass with it.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23379 on: February 09, 2007, 11:46:37 AM »
  Usmoke, the next time quote my post instead of re-writting it, since it makes it confusing. Anyway, you're wrong again, because the direction of a correlation does not do any good explaining the causality if it's not absolute for all given individuals and across the bodyfat spectrum. Just because all Humans show an increase in separations as water and fat levels decrease does not mean that all Humans show an equal number of separations for a given level of bodyfat and water, and that the rate of variation in the number of separations is linear all across the bodyfat spectrum.

Separations are not only the result of bodyat and water elvels, but also genetic. So an individual can have more bodyfat and water levels and still be more separated than another. Furthermore, a same individual can increase "X" number of separations when his bodyfat goes rom 15% to 10%, but only 3/4th of "X" when the he goes from 10% to 5% bodyfat, which clearly shows that, since the SIR(separations increase rate) is not a constant for a soingle individual, then it cannot be for two different individuals when diferent genetics show different results. The fact that the correlation is positive means nothing because a correlation does not equate causatlity when there are many other variables that affect the e4nd result.

Because there are bodybuilders that show better separations than others even when they are tested as having higher bodyfat; ergo, separatios are only a reliable indicator of conditioning up to a certain extent. It is foolish to argue otherwise. All bodybuilders improve their separations as their bodyfat and water levels decreases, but there are diferences in muscle attachment points that make certain bodybuilders show more than others. Separations does correlate with a low bodyfat and water level, but so does a hard skin texture, and the bottom line is that Dorian's was harder.

As for bodyfat, McGough is on recored for stating that Dorian has been as low as 2%, but I think that's impossible since the minimum for survival is about 3%. Regardless, the fact is that Coleman did not have a lower bodyfat than Dorian, as the latter had pretty much the lowest level that a Human Being can have beore dying, and Coleman is no exception to that rule. You'd be right if the number of separations were a constant across bodyfat levels for all Humans, but the bottom line is that it isn't, so you're wrong. As for water levels, Dorian's prune-dry skin is a much better indication of low water levels than Ronnie's better separations, so I'm sorry.

Oh, of course there's an objective way of evaluating conditioning: it's called hydrostatic weight measuring Sodium-Potassium balance. What I'm saying is that separations are only reliable to indicate conditioning up to a certain point, because different Human Beings respond differently to bodyfat and water loss, so the correlation is not a rule, and that some bodybuilders show extreme conditioning through markers other than separations...such as grain. ;)

The only objective way to determine that is through body-composition analysis. Period. If not, it is greatly subjective, as a bodybuilder with better separations due to genetics might be holding more fat and water than other who has less bodyfat and water but has less natural separations. I say that Dorian's prune-like muscle indicate at least as good conditioning as Ronnie's more spearated muscles. Don't make separations an "objective" way of measuring conditioning because it is not except up to some degree.

There are three problems here:

1. He could not possibly have less fat than Dorian, because Dorian dieted down to 3% bodyfat and you can't go any lower than that.

2. It is extremely unlikely that Ronnie had less water than Dorian, since the latter's flat muscles and prune-like appearance indicates less water than Ronnie's full muscles, which are an indication of high intra-muscular water. Game over.

3. Ronnie dis not have better conditioning than Dorian. Neither grain not separations are releiable indications of bodyfat and water levels, and neither is more reliable than the other. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

1) im not sure what your arguing, sep,cuts,striations and hardness are all positively correlated with bf and water levels. your arguing that because not all individuals have the same levels of each factor they arent measures. this is wrong because this is were genetics come into play. perhaps no one could get to the same level of hardness as dorian due to genetics. however, all four factors are criteria for conditioning which is judged. if someone lacks cuts, or seperation that is there problem, not a flaw in the judging. conditioning has ovbjective criteria if the above four arent the main factors that are observed please list them, perhaps were not arguing about the same factors. bf and water levels correlate with the above factors no one is disputing that, genetics obviously play a role but im not sure what your arguing. sep,cuts,and striations are visual criteria that can be quantified that judges use to indirectly measure conditioning which consists or improves with low water and bf. why does the positive correlation mean nothing, in a individual sport with certain standards are meant to be obtained, the way to get in condition is to have low bf and water. your arguement also rules out using hardness since person X will get 3% harder when losing 5 pounds and person Z will  get 11% harder when losing the same amounts. genetics play a role, if you dont have certain attachments etc your shit out of luck. the ideals are what people are judged by. perfect symmetry(impossible) but the closest is given the higher score. rock hard, striated,seperated and cut is the ideal some can obtain it some cannot.

2)say dorian was harder, ill give you that. ronnie was more cut, seperated and striated. the other indicators. i would also argue that some of ronnies bottom parts were harder. those being the quads, obviously the biceps, and glutes and delts. dorian was harder in the back and abs. but dorian did have a hard look ill give you that. ronnie was better in the above factors.

3)i disagree with hardness being a better indicator, why? its just an assumption. how did peter test dorian any references to the tests. if not, its conjecture. going by the pics ronnie looks more conditioned based on above factors. i going by the pics not what someone says or i beleive. im not making an assumption. im saying ronnie was more conditioned based on the pics, using the criteria if not show me why. ronnie was more seperated, no arguement. he was more cuts, and he did have more striations. dorians lower back and abs were better then ronnies. ronnies quads, arms, delts, chest, glutes, and hams were better conditioned.

"Oh, of course there's an objective way of evaluating conditioning: it's called hydrostatic weight measuring Sodium-Potassium balance. What I'm saying is that separations are only reliable to indicate conditioning up to a certain point, because different Human Beings respond differently to bodyfat and water loss, so the correlation is not a rule, and that some bodybuilders show extreme conditioning through markers other than separations...such as grain"

my point exactly hardness is only valid to a certain point using your logic, not everyone could get as hard as yates. also bf may be more involved in striations, cuts etc perhaps dorian was dryer but slightly higher in bf, who knows? but the point is that hardness is not the only nor main criteria for conditioning, three other observable criteria are apparent. you cant say seperation arent reliable because of diffferent genetics, hardness also has a correlation. im arguing that sep,cuts,striations are jsut as a reliable indicator fo bf and water as hardness. dont see how they are not. everyone doesnt get the same hardness as they lose water and bf, its also non-linear but because its positive it is a criteria for conditioning like the others. if there was no correlation then people would be gaining weight going into a show and others losing. the fact that it correlates indicates how to get into condition, and how to measure condition. the above four factors.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23380 on: February 09, 2007, 02:15:29 PM »
  Usmoke, look at this pic. Ronnie shows better separations, yet would you argue that Dorian is better conditioned?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

dorian has more detail in that pic actually. ronnies arms look smooth as do his delts, they have little cuts, and sep. dorian is actually more seperated.

all four factors comprise conditioning. there must be some observable criteria or bodybuilding is an opinion sport.

dorian is harder there, with deeper cuts.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #23381 on: February 09, 2007, 04:03:36 PM »
dorian has more detail in that pic actually. ronnies arms look smooth as do his delts, they have little cuts, and sep. dorian is actually more seperated.

all four factors comprise conditioning. there must be some observable criteria or bodybuilding is an opinion sport.

dorian is harder there, with deeper cuts.

and Ronnie is extending his arm to show his triceps while dorian is crunching his arm to show his biceps and delts.

but when you put Ronnie in the exact same pose as dorian is doing, look what happens!:

Flower Boy Ran Away

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23382 on: February 09, 2007, 05:15:01 PM »
and Ronnie is extending his arm to show his triceps while dorian is crunching his arm to show his biceps and delts.

but when you put Ronnie in the exact same pose as dorian is doing, look what happens!:

ronnie is better conditioned at his prime. im convinced of it. i was commenting on the pic. ronnie is the better conditioned bodybuilder based on all the criteria. they think hardness is the only variable or makes up for the lack of the other criteria. why does yates lower back look so conditioned? because its more cut,seperated, and striated then the rest of his body.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #23383 on: February 09, 2007, 05:30:51 PM »
ronnie is better conditioned at his prime. im convinced of it. i was commenting on the pic. ronnie is the better conditioned bodybuilder based on all the criteria. they think hardness is the only variable or makes up for the lack of the other criteria. why does yates lower back look so conditioned? because its more cut,seperated, and striated then the rest of his body.

Your original claim was Ronnie was better conditioned in 2003 and thats not his prime and he may have equaled Dorian in 2001 for overall conditioning but 2003 wasn't close , and you think Dorian only shows good conditioning in his lower back , thats simply not true his whole back shows better conditioning , better separation , and ' cuts ' not add in the separation of the triceps , all three heads of the deltoids , I've yet to see one single Coleman pic to match these

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #23384 on: February 09, 2007, 05:44:45 PM »
Look at this picture Dorian shows clear separation in the trapzius , anterior , medial amd posterior heads of the deltoids , shows separation of the brachialis from the triceps , shows very clear separation of the teres major & minor as well as the infraspinatus , shows very sharp separation of the lower lats from the erector spinae , he's huge , completely dry and hard , shows amazing separation and ' cuts '

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #23385 on: February 09, 2007, 05:59:45 PM »
From the front he shows the same amazing separation and detail , he's bone dry and not holding on ounce of water , you can see the great separation of his rectus abdominals , his striated intercostals and external obliques , razor sharp serratus anterior , clear separation of the pectoralis , and latissimus dorsi , shows clear separation of the satorius and the tensor fasciae latae , he's showing ok separation of the rectus femoris , again he's holding NO water or fat to obscure the ' cuts ' or separation and detail

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #23386 on: February 09, 2007, 06:08:29 PM »
Dorian's chest covered in striations , shows great separation between the upper pecs and the traps and okay delt-pec tie-ins , that is one area Ronnie , but he's bone-dry and striated , and shows great ' cuts '

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #23387 on: February 09, 2007, 06:26:48 PM »
ronnie still makes him look unrefined and smooth, esp. in the arms and delts.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #23388 on: February 09, 2007, 06:34:48 PM »
ronnie still makes him look unrefined and smooth, esp. in the arms and delts.

Unrefined? give me a break , the only advantage Ronnie has is better delt-pec tie-ins , Dorian bigger , denser , better balanced and if you're comparing Ronnie 99 better conditioned

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #23389 on: February 09, 2007, 07:38:16 PM »
Unrefined? give me a break , the only advantage Ronnie has is better delt-pec tie-ins , Dorian bigger , denser , better balanced and if you're comparing Ronnie 99 better conditioned

::)

keep typing that enough tmies and it still won't be validated by real life...
Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #23390 on: February 09, 2007, 08:05:46 PM »
Yeah, sure....

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #23391 on: February 09, 2007, 08:07:27 PM »
lol

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #23392 on: February 09, 2007, 09:04:30 PM »

suckmymuscle

« Reply #23393 on: February 09, 2007, 09:07:46 PM »
1) im not sure what your arguing, sep,cuts,striations and hardness are all positively correlated with bf and water levels. your arguing that because not all individuals have the same levels of each factor they arent measures. this is wrong because this is were genetics come into play. perhaps no one could get to the same level of hardness as dorian due to genetics. however, all four factors are criteria for conditioning which is judged. if someone lacks cuts, or seperation that is there problem, not a flaw in the judging. conditioning has ovbjective criteria if the above four arent the main factors that are observed please list them, perhaps were not arguing about the same factors. bf and water levels correlate with the above factors no one is disputing that, genetics obviously play a role but im not sure what your arguing. sep,cuts,and striations are visual criteria that can be quantified that judges use to indirectly measure conditioning which consists or improves with low water and bf. why does the positive correlation mean nothing, in a individual sport with certain standards are meant to be obtained, the way to get in condition is to have low bf and water. your arguement also rules out using hardness since person X will get 3% harder when losing 5 pounds and person Z will  get 11% harder when losing the same amounts. genetics play a role, if you dont have certain attachments etc your shit out of luck. the ideals are what people are judged by. perfect symmetry(impossible) but the closest is given the higher score. rock hard, striated,seperated and cut is the ideal some can obtain it some cannot.

2)say dorian was harder, ill give you that. ronnie was more cut, seperated and striated. the other indicators. i would also argue that some of ronnies bottom parts were harder. those being the quads, obviously the biceps, and glutes and delts. dorian was harder in the back and abs. but dorian did have a hard look ill give you that. ronnie was better in the above factors.

3)i disagree with hardness being a better indicator, why? its just an assumption. how did peter test dorian any references to the tests. if not, its conjecture. going by the pics ronnie looks more conditioned based on above factors. i going by the pics not what someone says or i beleive. im not making an assumption. im saying ronnie was more conditioned based on the pics, using the criteria if not show me why. ronnie was more seperated, no arguement. he was more cuts, and he did have more striations. dorians lower back and abs were better then ronnies. ronnies quads, arms, delts, chest, glutes, and hams were better conditioned.

"Oh, of course there's an objective way of evaluating conditioning: it's called hydrostatic weight measuring Sodium-Potassium balance. What I'm saying is that separations are only reliable to indicate conditioning up to a certain point, because different Human Beings respond differently to bodyfat and water loss, so the correlation is not a rule, and that some bodybuilders show extreme conditioning through markers other than separations...such as grain"

my point exactly hardness is only valid to a certain point using your logic, not everyone could get as hard as yates. also bf may be more involved in striations, cuts etc perhaps dorian was dryer but slightly higher in bf, who knows? but the point is that hardness is not the only nor main criteria for conditioning, three other observable criteria are apparent. you cant say seperation arent reliable because of diffferent genetics, hardness also has a correlation. im arguing that sep,cuts,striations are jsut as a reliable indicator fo bf and water as hardness. dont see how they are not. everyone doesnt get the same hardness as they lose water and bf, its also non-linear but because its positive it is a criteria for conditioning like the others. if there was no correlation then people would be gaining weight going into a show and others losing. the fact that it correlates indicates how to get into condition, and how to measure condition. the above four factors.

Usmoke, unless you can demonstrate that a given number of muscular separations equates with a given amount of bodyfat exactly for all Humans - and assuming that the two things are inversely proportional -, then you simply cannot argue that Ronnie had a lower bodyfat level in account of his superior overral separations. Game over.

And by the way, it was you who argued that Ronnie had the better conditioning because he had more separations and striations, not me. My point frokm the start was that it was arrogant of you to assume that Dorian had more bodyat in account of having less overral separations, when you take in account his incredible grain. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #23394 on: February 09, 2007, 09:19:22 PM »
  What separated Dorian from the other competitors was that he had hardcore muscle. That is distinguished from mere muscle because the later is an amalgamation of muscle protein tissue, intra-muscular glycogen and water, as well as subcutaneous water. Dorian always had flat muscles because he was very depleted; what you saw covering his bones was essentially tendoms, actin and myosin rapped in skin. That's it. There was no water either inside or outside the muscles.

Hardcore muscle is a quality seldom seen anywhere, anytime. Muscle is a dime a dozen; hardcore muscle is not. Dorian's muscles looked flat and shrinked like dried prunes because only the contractile portion of the muscles was left after he lost all that fat and water from the body.

Ronnie never displayed hardcore muscle in his entire career: at the 1998 Olympia, he was dry but still full, and indication of having intra-muscular water stores, and at the 2003 Olympia his muscles were covered under a thick layer of lard and water, besides that his incredible muscle fullness indicates that he carb-loaded for that contest. Dorian Yates: last bodybuilder ever to display hardcore muscle onstage. Enjoy those clips on youtube and the Olympia tapes, folks, because that's the only time in your lives that you'll get to see hardcore muscle. :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #23395 on: February 09, 2007, 09:26:40 PM »
bwahahahahahahahahahahah a.... "hardcore muscle" ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #23396 on: February 09, 2007, 09:48:08 PM »
bwahahahahahahahahahahaha.... "hardcore muscle" ;D

Shut up, Sperm, or I'll humiliate you again - although I'm sure you'll enjoy it. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #23397 on: February 09, 2007, 09:58:03 PM »
Shut up, Sperm, or I'll humiliate you again - although I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Ooooooh, I got a rise out of Suckmyasshole. Go ahead and try to humiliate me. Your petty threads mean nothing to me, little girl. ;)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #23398 on: February 09, 2007, 10:12:30 PM »
Ooooooh, I got a rise out of Suckmyasshole. Go ahead and try to humiliate me. Your petty threads mean nothing to me, little girl. ;)

Oh, so there's more besides mathematics and physiology that mean nothing to you? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #23399 on: February 09, 2007, 10:33:30 PM »
Oh, so there's more besides mathematics and physiology that mean nothing to you?

wtf, do you just make this shit up as you type? You're the one who rounds up 20.47 to 21 and claims Dorian's rhomboids are thicker and more striated.