Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3167971 times)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #32175 on: August 10, 2007, 09:43:43 AM »
Think NeoSemen, think 9/11. Hahahahahahahahaha

except I'm not Middle-Eastern or muslim, you dipshit. ::)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32176 on: August 10, 2007, 09:45:12 AM »
In 2000 he looked insane. No one came close to beating Ronnie that year. You're the only one saying this shyt.

In 2004 Ronnie was just bigger and shredded than anyone else. Who would of beaten him that year? No one. Atleast Ronnie didn't have any torn muscles unlike yates.

in 04, ronnie was way too heavy with bad gyno and the worst gut ever (see the gut pictures below) by an olympia top 6 placer.

he looked like a guest posing exhibition (esp. the back pictures where his back looked nothing like in 98 and 99).

oh yeah, RONNIE LOST TO GUSTAVO IN THE CHALLENGE ROUND JUDGED BY FORMER OLYMPIA WINNERS.

LMAO

wrong and disproven as usual.

2000 pictures to come later where ronnie looked like shit, but won with a perfect score - why arent you bitching like with yates?

race card.

R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #32177 on: August 10, 2007, 10:23:48 AM »

ronnie did get perfect scores in 00 and 04 despite looking like shit.

he also lost the challenge rounds and prejudging or does that not count?

Ronnie was massive and shredded in 04, but held some water in his back as you can see in his back double bi. Should Ronnie have gotten perfect scores? probably not, but that is still not as bad as a severely torn bicep that yates had. yates should of been penalized straight from the get go of any contest from 94 onward for the torn bicep. Hell, even in 95 his bicep looked like garbage. His bicep is so small and short it's curled up so close to his shoulder, it actually looks like it's part of his shoulder. Take a look:

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #32178 on: August 10, 2007, 10:41:28 AM »
2000. Who should of won then, Levrone? LOL, give me a break. Levrone didn't have the back, lats, quads, hams or glutes to beat Ronnie. Ronnie was just to big for him also.

I know you're going to find the worst pics you can find of Ronnie from 2000. Be man and post his best pics from 2000 to be judged fairly, but I don't think you will.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #32179 on: August 10, 2007, 10:42:58 AM »
That pic of Yates is a good reminder of several of the gifts he got. FIXED

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #32180 on: August 10, 2007, 10:52:44 AM »

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #32181 on: August 10, 2007, 10:55:14 AM »
Yates dominated again.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #32182 on: August 10, 2007, 11:29:03 AM »
just curious, did anyone else catch this? Suckmyasshole claims he used to be more muscular than most of the pros competing today. ::)

NeoSemen, I am 6'4 and have thick bones. Any man my height who trains seriously for years can weight that. But no, I was never even close to being ripped at that weight - but was not fat, either.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #32183 on: August 10, 2007, 11:37:33 AM »
Maybe not more muscular but definitely bigger than you.

Yes, the only big thing on SemenHole is his asshole, after so many years of getting pounded daily by muscle bears. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #32184 on: August 10, 2007, 11:49:03 AM »
Sir NeoSeminole, I am 6'4 and have thick bones. Any man my height who trains seriously for years can weight that.

stfu loser, it doesn't matter how tall you are. You still claimed you were 310 lbs and lean. You're basically saying you carried more muscle than most pros today who don't even get that heavy in the offseason. Give me a break! You are so full of shit, it's coming out of your mouth.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32185 on: August 10, 2007, 11:58:36 AM »

yates is not even flexing, why the fuck would you post that?

iceman, do you see the dumbasses we have to deal with?

especially ones that dont even go to a gym - cue the bowflex.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32186 on: August 10, 2007, 12:00:15 PM »
Ronnie was massive and shredded in 04, but held some water in his back as you can see in his back double bi. Should Ronnie have gotten perfect scores? probably not, but that is still not as bad as a severely torn bicep that yates had. yates should of been penalized straight from the get go of any contest from 94 onward for the torn bicep. Hell, even in 95 his bicep looked like garbage. His bicep is so small and short it's curled up so close to his shoulder, it actually looks like it's part of his shoulder. Take a look:

if yates should have been penelized for a torn bi than levrone should have for his torn pec along with toney freeman, branch warren for his torn arms, ronnie for his torn back and left triceps, and every other bber who stepped onstage with an injury.

but you arent' saying that - why singling out dorian?

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32187 on: August 10, 2007, 12:02:13 PM »
That pic of Yates is a good reminder of several of the gifts he got. FIXED

that pic is from 95 and has been documented as one of the most dominating olympia wins EVER.

so much for your opinion.

race card. again.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32188 on: August 10, 2007, 12:28:59 PM »

levrone's mm is better.

better abs
rounded shoulders
fuller arms (and forearms)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #32189 on: August 10, 2007, 12:46:32 PM »
stfu loser, it doesn't matter how tall you are. You still claimed you were 310 lbs and lean. You're basically saying you carried more muscle than most pros today who don't even get that heavy in the offseason. Give me a break! You are so full of shit, it's coming out of your mouth.

SemenHole, the average height of pros is 5'9 and they usually have small to medium bones - because muscles look more impressive when hanging from small joints. And I obviously don't carry as much lean muscle mass as pros. Coleman had less bodyfat at 310 lbs than I did, so he obviously has more lean muscle mass than I did not only relatively, but also in terms of absolutes. Neverthelss, I could dwarf Coleman if I took the amount of drugs that he takes and dedicated myself 24/7 to bodybuilding. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32190 on: August 10, 2007, 01:04:32 PM »
sucky,

what's going on?  it seems you're going off the deep end.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32191 on: August 10, 2007, 02:00:48 PM »

iceman,

you bitch at me for posting pics of ronnie that arent his best, but say nothing to dumpster posting a shot of yates where he is 5'3.

race card.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #32192 on: August 10, 2007, 02:03:59 PM »

Why is this thread still so fucking popular? It's doin my head in....

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #32193 on: August 10, 2007, 03:40:31 PM »

if yates should have been penelized for a torn bi than levrone should have for his torn pec along with toney freeman, branch warren for his torn arms, ronnie for his torn back and left triceps, and every other bber who stepped onstage with an injury.

but you arent' saying that - why singling out dorian?

Ronnie was penalized for his tricep and back injury. Just look at last years Olympia. Jay won and Ronnie didn't. The fact is, yates injury was too serious and it made him look like he "didn't" deserve perfect scores, but yet they still gave him straight firsts and made him win. That's the difference.

Levrone and Freeman injuries didn't look as bad as yates torn bicep. Branch Warren? lol. he's not even going to make top 3 in any Olympia. So I don't really worry about his injuries.

The reason why we single out yates, is because if he is up against a "prime" Ronnie, there is no way in hell he will beat a injury "free" Coleman looking like this:

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #32194 on: August 10, 2007, 03:43:13 PM »

iceman,

you bitch at me for posting pics of ronnie that arent his best, but say nothing to dumpster posting a shot of yates where he is 5'3.

race card.

Are you still hooked up on this shyt? I replied to this "issue" already.

Hulkster has cropped yates out from that pic to single him out, so there is no scale issue and yates still looks like garbage.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #32195 on: August 10, 2007, 03:53:07 PM »
Are you still hooked up on this shyt? I replied to this "issue" already.

Hulkster has cropped yates out from that pic to single him out, so there is no scale issue and yates still looks like garbage.

FYI the "scaling" issue is just an attempted deflection, and they know it. He looks like shyte no matter what the scale LOL

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #32196 on: August 10, 2007, 04:00:00 PM »
yeah, I mentioned that again yesterday, but Icehole was too stupid to grasp it.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #32197 on: August 10, 2007, 04:06:03 PM »
Who needs Ronnie Coleman style biceps when you have a noticeably thicker chest, wider lats, bigger forearms, better midsection, more detail everywhere and superior conditioning? Yes folks, Coleman is being pissed on by Yates here:

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #32198 on: August 10, 2007, 04:18:39 PM »
dorian's front double bi could never ever compete with Ronnie's. one bad shot from 99 is not going to change that:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #32199 on: August 10, 2007, 04:33:08 PM »
Who needs Ronnie Coleman style biceps when you have a noticeably thicker chest, wider lats, bigger forearms, better midsection, more detail everywhere and superior conditioning? Yes folks, Coleman is being pissed on by Yates here:

YOU'RE THE DUMBEST F*UCK ON THIS BOARD