Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3101745 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #38950 on: December 19, 2007, 10:44:10 AM »
Heres dorian at his heaviest (contest wise) 1997. Notice he doesnt display the same detail and definition as ronnie in the hamstrings.
[img]

So what, you stupid fuck? Dorian at 257 lbs didn't have as much separations as Ronnie at the same weight either and yet he was more conditioned. In the pic you posted, Dorian is harder than Coleman at 257 lbs, and much harder than Coleman at 287 lbs. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38951 on: December 19, 2007, 10:46:22 AM »
 So what, you stupid fuck? Dorian at 257 lbs didn't have as much separations as Ronnie at the same weight either and yet he was more conditioned. In the pic you posted, Dorian is harder than Coleman at 257 lbs, and much harder than Coleman at 287 lbs. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Its at this point that you know your starting to get to sucky when he resorts to name calling  when his sillyness is revealed.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38952 on: December 19, 2007, 10:47:33 AM »
No you didnt just say dorian would be better conditioned at 287lbs You actually stated he was better conditioned at 305 than ronnie at 287.

Stop lying

You're making yourself look stupid

No, I didn't retard. Learn to read. I said that since Dorian had a visible six-pack abnd christmas-tree at 305 lbs off-season, he would be even more conditioned at 287 lbs, and that his conditioning at 287 lbs would be superior to Ronnie's at the same weight. I never said Dorian at 305 lbs is more conditioned than Ronnie at 287 lbs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38953 on: December 19, 2007, 10:49:04 AM »
Its at this point that you know your starting to get to sucky when he resorts to name calling  when his sillyness is revealed.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiight...if you paid attention, I only resorted to name calling after you called me stupid. Nice try, lier. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38954 on: December 19, 2007, 10:51:53 AM »
  Dorian's gut at 257 lbs was smaller than Ronnie's gut at a similar weight. Ronnie had the advantage of a smaller waist, but the gut ruioned it all.

Ronnie only was separated in that most muscular shot at the 2003 Olympia. His conditioning from the back was atrocious and it showed on video. Dorian had a visible six-pack and christmas-tree at 305 lbs off-season. That is better conditioning that Ronnie had at a similar weight. Dorian's conditioning at 305 lbs was as good as Ronnie's at 287 lbs.

You have sounded like a dumbass all along. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I am the only one reading this?

You need to read. I said your making YOURSELF look stupid.

You actually called me a stupid fuck

Stupid fuck ;)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #38955 on: December 19, 2007, 11:22:48 AM »
  Dorian's gut at 257 lbs was smaller than Ronnie's gut at a similar weight. Ronnie had the advantage of a smaller waist, but the gut ruioned it all.

Ronnie only was separated in that most muscular shot at the 2003 Olympia. His conditioning from the back was atrocious and it showed on video. Dorian had a visible six-pack and christmas-tree at 305 lbs off-season. That is better conditioning that Ronnie had at a similar weight. Dorian's conditioning at 305 lbs was as good as Ronnie's at 287 lbs.

You have sounded like a dumbass all along. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I see you're still dreaming  ;D

Where are these famous pics of yates conditioning at 305 pounds? LOL

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #38956 on: December 19, 2007, 11:28:14 AM »
Heres dorian at his heaviest (contest wise) 1997. Notice he doesnt display the same detail and definition as ronnie in the hamstrings.
[img]

yates never did at any weight during his career.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #38957 on: December 19, 2007, 11:31:20 AM »
I am the only one reading this?

You need to read. I said your making YOURSELF look stupid.

You actually called me a stupid fuck

Stupid fuck ;)

The Fucker can't read at all and is a total moron to even think yates at 305 is as conditioned as Ronnie at 287. Trust me, you're not the only one reading that bullshith he just typed.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38958 on: December 19, 2007, 11:54:58 AM »
[img]

03 ronnnie has better conditionde arms chest, delts, quads and hams and glutes then dorian. post the pictures side by side if you want. lol. plus he woudl look like a baby next to ronnie.

HE WOULD ABSOLUTEY BLOW FLAT ASS PUNY DORIAN YATES AWAY. DORIAN WAS FLAT A BOARD, AND LOOK SMALLISH IN ALOT OF COMPETITIONS.

WITNESS THE DESTRUCTION, IS AS WIDE A JET HANGER

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38959 on: December 19, 2007, 12:37:25 PM »
  Ronnie at 287 lbs was like Dorian off-season. Whys is that so hard to comprehend? And I only brought up Dorian at 305 lbs to make a point, you moron. My point is that, if Dorian had visible abs and christmas-tree at 305 lbs, then he would be even more conditioned at 287 lbs, Ronnie's weight at the 2003 Olympia. His conditioning would be superior to Ronnie 2003. Get with the program, retard.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
okay, first i want you to show me a picture of dorian at 305 with abs and christmas tree.  then, i want you to verify your claim of him being 305 lbs.  you're making these ridiculous points that must seem clever in your head, but end up only making you look ridiculous.

seriously, the fact that the dorian side has to use hypothetical situations, such as this one, to make their point really shows how one sided this debate is.  for god's sake, just look at the pictures!  ronnie's strongpoints are so much stronger than dorian's.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #38960 on: December 19, 2007, 02:08:32 PM »
LOL the nuthuggers are just being crushed.

even though myself and many others feel that Ronnie was at his best overall shape at the 99 olympia (not quite as depleted as at the 01AC) even Ronnie in his larger 287 pound would easily beat a best ever dorian.

eg. 95 dorian vs 2003 ronnie. not even close.

what will your excuses be, nuthuggers?

ronnie didn't have to be at his olympia best to beat dorian.

thats for sure:
Flower Boy Ran Away

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38961 on: December 19, 2007, 03:43:06 PM »
Ronnies giving the thumbs up to the recent owning on the thread.

If only his arms were as good as dorians however. ;D
[img]

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #38962 on: December 19, 2007, 03:53:39 PM »
ronnie's arms unoiled backstage in the thumbs up pose look better than dorian's ever have at any point in any contest in his entire career..

sad, but true. 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38963 on: December 19, 2007, 05:37:02 PM »
ronnie's arms unoiled backstage in the thumbs up pose look better than dorian's ever have at any point in any contest in his entire career..

sad, but true. 8)

man i like JOJ...Ronnie makes him look like  little ass kid

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38964 on: December 19, 2007, 07:01:20 PM »

sad, but true. 8)

great point.

::)

ronnie never looked this good - arms included.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #38965 on: December 19, 2007, 07:18:04 PM »
ronnie never looked this good - arms included.

I guess Peter McGough, Shawn Perine, Greg Merritt, Jim Stoppani, Flex Wheeler, Paul Dillet, Jean Pierre Fux, Steve Blechman, Mike Matarazzo, and Shawn Ray are all wrong. ::)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38966 on: December 19, 2007, 07:37:47 PM »
I guess Peter McGough, Shawn Perine, Greg Merritt, Jim Stoppani, Flex Wheeler, Paul Dillet, Jean Pierre Fux, Steve Blechman, Mike Matarazzo, and Shawn Ray are all wrong. ::)

about ronnie beating yates in the side triceps pose?

where did anyone ever say that?

besides, i've posted quotes since day 1 - when have they mattered - i guess only when it reflects your opinion.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #38967 on: December 19, 2007, 08:41:31 PM »
about ronnie beating yates in the side triceps pose? where did anyone ever say that?

nowhere in your post did you specify the side triceps pose. All you said was "Ronnie never looked this good."

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #38968 on: December 20, 2007, 03:03:56 AM »
dorian looks better in a side triceps shot than ronnie.
ronnie looks better in a side chest than dorian.

now, let's move on to the other mandatories, shall we, and maybe put an end to this thread?

cause all im seeing is the same topic over and over again. there are some things that are obvious, which ive stated. im sure there are others, which maybe we should address... if there is to be a final conclusion. this is apparently being judged by the ifbb rules, so why not do some comparisons and discuss them one at a time, and go from there. just one white mans opinion. ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #38969 on: December 20, 2007, 03:56:25 AM »
99 Ronnie owns dorian in almost all the 8 mandatories.

this has been shown time and time again.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #38970 on: December 20, 2007, 03:56:40 AM »
Ronnies giving the thumbs up to the recent owning on the thread.

If only his arms were as good as dorians however. ;D
[img]

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o :o :o :o what year is this from?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #38971 on: December 20, 2007, 04:08:07 AM »
99 Ronnie owns dorian in almost all the 8 mandatories.

this has been shown time and time again.

i dont think its that clearcut. how about someone posts side-by-side shots (if possible) of them both at their respective bests, in the 8 mandatories, to finally see who should win.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #38972 on: December 20, 2007, 07:40:38 AM »
i dont think its that clearcut. how about someone posts side-by-side shots (if possible) of them both at their respective bests, in the 8 mandatories, to finally see who should win.

this has been done numerous times before. The Dorian nuthuggers always cry "photoshop" or "unfair."

93 Dorian vs 01 ASC Ronnie

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38973 on: December 20, 2007, 07:52:28 AM »
Dude please stop this god damn thread.....im mad that it shows up when i click new replies....its fuckin killin me ova hea

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38974 on: December 20, 2007, 09:37:14 AM »
Great comparison, Coleman's head is 1.5x the size of Yates and Coleman has a bigger waist too  ::)

Team Yates