Author Topic: New Adam Reich DVD "10 weeks out" Now on Sale!  (Read 53211 times)

ADAM REICH

• Getbig II
New Adam Reich DVD "10 weeks out" Now on Sale!
« on: May 04, 2006, 11:33:03 AM »
Hey all.

NorthAmerican Bodies, and crew, had filmed me starting 10 weeks out getting ready for the Eastern USA's which took place in November. Filmed my workouts leading up to the show, lifestlye eating, tanning, posing, Also include backstage footage, and my night show routine.
We finished with a nice ending, where i took first and overall in the teens. Has lot's of good advice ecspecially for teen bodybuilders coming into the sport, kind of getting the feel what it's like getting ready for a show like that. Im very impressed with the way it came out. Lots of hardcore training footage as well. Overall, im very pleased and hope this is only the beginning. Its available on www.adamreich.com now.

Thanks everyone for your support, really does mean a lot, ecspecially now 11 weeks out from collegiates, needing as much people supporting as possible.
Thanks again.
Truly,
Adam Reich

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: New Adam Reich DVD "10 weeks out" Now on Sale!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 11:44:23 AM »
Send me an e-mail Adam.  I would like to discuss the promotion of your DVD.

webmaster@bodybuildingpro.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 11:45:11 AM »
Is this the second DVD you've put out?  Or the third, Reich?

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006, 11:51:19 AM »
Hey all.

NorthAmerican Bodies, and crew, had filmed me starting 10 weeks out getting ready for the Eastern USA's which took place in November. Filmed my workouts leading up to the show, lifestlye eating, tanning, posing, Also include backstage footage, and my night show routine.
We finished with a nice ending, where i took first and overall in the teens. Has lot's of good advice ecspecially for teen bodybuilders coming into the sport, kind of getting the feel what it's like getting ready for a show like that. Im very impressed with the way it came out. Lots of hardcore training footage as well. Overall, im very pleased and hope this is only the beginning. Its available on www.adamreich.com now.

Thanks everyone for your support, really does mean a lot, ecspecially now 11 weeks out from collegiates, needing as much people supporting as possible.
Thanks again.
Truly,
Adam Reich

So Adam are you cool with African Americans?  Who does you're hair?  It's cool that you're a teen and so focused. Is there any footage of you cooking some chicken or beef on a George Foreman grill or at least cooking some eggology eggs on a skillet?  This footage is an absolute must so if you don't have it on this DVD make sure you have it on the next.

Harry R. M. Pitts

• Getbig III
  • large lover
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2006, 11:56:07 AM »
So Adam are you cool with African Americans?  Who does you're hair?  It's cool that you're a teen and so focused. Is there any footage of you cooking some chicken or beef on a George Foreman grill or at least cooking some eggology eggs on a skillet?  This footage is an absolute must so if you don't have it on this DVD make sure you have it on the next.
ya and make sure they get you in your "whip" driving to the gym.
"

ADAM REICH

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2006, 12:30:18 PM »
THIS IS MY FIRST DVD OUT...

GOT THE WHIP AND THE COOKING AND THE EATING DONT WORRY ...ITS ALL IN THERE TRUST ME!!!
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT.
ADAM REICH
WWW.ADAMREICH.COM

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2006, 12:31:55 PM »
Is this the second DVD you've put out?  Or the third, Reich?
lol--i dont think he got it 240 ;D

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2006, 12:39:18 PM »
are there secrets on how you built your 16 inch arms, Adam?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2006, 12:41:16 PM »
 Nice, solid physique Adam, keep up the good work!

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2006, 12:42:22 PM »
lol--i dont think he got it 240 ;D

He also seemed to not want to incriminate himself by answering the question regarding African Americans.  
It just seems so odd.  Hey Reich, got any pictures of yourself standing next to your best African American buddy?

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2006, 01:05:21 PM »
I'm lost here guys, what's with the DVD and African American thing?
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2006, 01:13:50 PM »
I'm lost here guys, what's with the DVD and African American thing?

Nothin' dude, a few guys cracked a "third Reich" Reich joke and out of curiousity I asked if he held the same views as various skinheads, nazis and racists.  When he responded to my other questions but not the race issue I became more curious.  I'm not truly implying anything but then again I might be and setting the record straight benefits him more than it does me since I'm just a curious nobody and he's a teen "champion".

ADAM REICH

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2006, 01:34:55 PM »
What? IM not no history buff, but that jokes pretty played out....trust me. Far from racist.

my arms are 19" not 16 ?

Lets try and stay on topic. Thanks all for the support again.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2006, 01:36:04 PM »
What? IM not no history buff, but that jokes pretty played out....trust me. Far from racist.

my arms are 19" not 16 ?

Lets try and stay on topic. Thanks all for the support again.

Adam, before you get sucked into this trap, stop and hold out.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2006, 01:38:05 PM »
Am I the only one that envisions some old pervy gay guy ordering this DVD?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2006, 01:46:19 PM »
Hey all.

Thanks again.
Truly,
Adam Reich

LOL..
SOrry Adam.. NOT Impressed.  You gotta be RONNIE COLEMAN/JAY CUTLER status to sell dvds like these..lol..otherwise, CQ is on point, your gonn have that other xcrowd ordering them most likely..

That hungarian guy that posted in here is 22 and he is a BEAST, and I still wouldnt order a dvd from him, I dunno, we all been there, done that... Not like watching a top pro like Jay..hes a bodybuilding god, and you, well, teenie boy..Maybe  whats his face will buy it, i forgot his name, the naked guy gay stripper  on the board, with his little wang always hanggin out..uh..someone help me..

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2006, 01:47:28 PM »
are there secrets on how you built your 16 inch arms, Adam?

Ok, I just spit out my diesginer protein drink all over my monitor and keyboard..sooo funny..hahaa...

that is great!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2006, 01:48:41 PM »
Nothin' dude, a few guys cracked a "third Reich" Reich joke and out of curiousity I asked if he held the same views as various skinheads, nazis and racists.  When he responded to my other questions but not the race issue I became more curious.  I'm not truly implying anything but then again I might be and setting the record straight benefits him more than it does me since I'm just a curious nobody and he's a teen "champion".

Thanks man, I was thinking I missed a thread or something.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Harry R. M. Pitts

• Getbig III
  • large lover
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2006, 01:48:47 PM »

you sure those are 19 inchers??  maybe offseason.
"

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2006, 01:49:46 PM »
Am I the only one that envisions some old pervy gay guy ordering this DVD?

No you are not. I was thinking the same thing - "Why would an average guy buy this?"
tiny-tit bounty hunter

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2006, 01:51:09 PM »
Hey all.

Thanks again.
Truly,
Adam Reich

You're going to have to show a lot of skin to get people to buy this :-\

thisiskeith12

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2006, 01:52:32 PM »
I wonder how many personal name websites there are in the world?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2006, 01:54:04 PM »
You're going to have to show a lot of skin to get people to buy this :-\

For sure, who does he think he is! I would be embarassed to strike a most muscular- with his mass...

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2006, 01:55:23 PM »
I wonder how many personal name websites there are in the world?

That question made me go look up my name and it's taken. !@#$!@#
tiny-tit bounty hunter

thisiskeith12

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2006, 01:57:07 PM »
That question made me go look up my name and it's taken. !@#$!@#

I just checked register.com and mine's available! I'm upset at all the other people that have my name that haven't succeeded in life! >:(