Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 27, 2014, 12:20:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tyson vs. Gracie  (Read 5860 times)
texasRUSH
Getbig IV

here comes the hotstepper!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2006, 09:02:32 AM »

i think kerr would reliquish his title of "the smashing machine" without a fight..literally..
Report to moderator   Logged
ARMZ
Competitors II
Getbig IV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2006, 02:11:06 PM »

leave it to a queer like you to bring a bodybuider into the equation

Grin

Oops..  I didn't mean to ruin your wrestling hard-on..     Roll Eyes
gibberj2
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2006, 10:14:51 PM »

so anyway when two queers are doing it does the guy who plays catcher blow his load too? i mean i dunno cause he's not using his thing. he's just getting it in the dirty hole.
ARMZ
Competitors II
Getbig IV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2006, 11:27:09 PM »

so anyway when two queers are doing it does the guy who plays catcher blow his load too? i mean i dunno cause he's not using his thing. he's just getting it in the dirty hole.

I think this was meant to be in the Derek Anthony thread..
Scimowser
Getbig V

Make them remember you

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2006, 02:11:53 AM »

Cormier always - ALWAYS - makes himself sound good (i stole LP's food etc etc) in any story. Fact is had he tried to throw a punch or punk Tyson on that, or any night, he would have been beaten so badly he may never have worked as a bouncer again. Beatings like those do serious things to your mentality.

Scouser on Tour
ARMZ
Competitors II
Getbig IV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2006, 02:34:10 AM »

Cormier always - ALWAYS - makes himself sound good (i stole LP's food etc etc) in any story. Fact is had he tried to throw a punch or punk Tyson on that, or any night, he would have been beaten so badly he may never have worked as a bouncer again. Beatings like those do serious things to your mentality.

True,  I did hear a different story..  I heard Chris tried to kick Tyson out of the club, then Tyson slapped Chris.. Tyson wanted to fight, but Chris walked away.. 
Oliver Klaushof
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2006, 04:53:42 PM »

I heard Tyson had an entourage with him.

"Shut the F up and train"
onlyme
Getbig V

Don't Fuck With Bears

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2006, 12:36:17 AM »

Not sure what year it was but it was in the mid 90's Cormier had invested in a Powrhouse Gym that was going to open on Oahu.  they ran into several problems along the way.  I heard at the gym I was at that Cormier was in town and went out the night before.  He looked at some girl or something and here that don't go down to well.  Anyway, I guess a local kid who was lighter than him in weight but was a little taller went up to Cormier and said a couple words then just started hitting the shit out of Cormier.  They both fell and the bouncers got in there really quick but Cormier cut his arm on some broken glass or something.  Not sure what happened.  It was at the old Black Orchid in Restauarant Row. 
gracie bjj
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2006, 03:09:58 PM »

chris got to chill with the E,its taking its toll on him

R
Darren Avey
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2013, 12:01:27 PM »

Tyson said in an interview recently he was never approached to fight a Gracie and if he had of been he d have gladly taken the challenge.

I
kevcat
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2013, 01:56:12 PM »

Tyson would win that one.  No way in the world a little guy would bring Tyson down to the ground in his prime..  Tyson would knock him out in about 5 seconds..  Anyone ever remember the Mike Tyson / Chris Cormier slap in that bar?  This thread just reminded me of it..

Interesting thread LOL
 But how the fuck can a bodybuilder be compared with a martial artist black belt you fuckwit?
People are forgetting that Tyson could be kicked before any of his great fast punches got close Wink
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!