Author Topic: eca stack  (Read 10985 times)

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
eca stack
« on: May 04, 2006, 12:22:49 PM »
Anybody tried this for cutting up?  How long and what dosages?  Did it work for anybody?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: eca stack
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 12:41:22 PM »

We cover this topic all the time in this section...

ECA stack is the most tried/true fat-burning combination around. Very very effective and the ingrediants are simple to obtain and very cheap. This is what you need...

VasoPro, NoDoz, and Baby aspirin.

You can get the ephedrine under the label VasoPro at bodybuilding.com. Pretty inexpensive...the NoDoz you can get at any drug store or grocery store or even any 7-11. Baby aspirin...the same.

Stack it like this...1 VasoPro(25mg ephedrine) 1 NoDoz(200mg caffeine) and 1 Baby aspirin which is usually 81mg of aspirin. Take all three tablets together 15 minutes prior to your morning cardio. You should be performing your cardio in the early morning for at least 40 minutes at a moderate pace. Strive to burn at least 100-120 calories every 10 minutes. A good idea is to take a serving of BCAA's and a serving of Glutamine literally minutes before you step on the treadmill or whatever you use...that will keep you in a 'non catabolic' state. It helps!

After cardio...another serving of BCAA/Glutamine. Then have a sensible breakfast. Your other ECA serving should be probably in the early afternoon 20 minutes before a meal. Pick two days out of the week say...Thursdays/Sundays where you dont use any ECA or anything like that at all...just to keep receptors more fresh. Pick any two days...up to you. I'm sure you arent doing cardio 7 days a week...you should be doing it about 4...at the most 5.

Then after 4 weeks...dont use it at all for a full week. Then repeat the cycle. That way you will always respond to it. Good luck!
?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 12:50:50 PM »
We cover this topic all the time in this section...

ECA stack is the most tried/true fat-burning combination around. Very very effective and the ingrediants are simple to obtain and very cheap. This is what you need...

VasoPro, NoDoz, and Baby aspirin.

You can get the ephedrine under the label VasoPro at bodybuilding.com. Pretty inexpensive...the NoDoz you can get at any drug store or grocery store or even any 7-11. Baby aspirin...the same.

Stack it like this...1 VasoPro(25mg ephedrine) 1 NoDoz(200mg caffeine) and 1 Baby aspirin which is usually 81mg of aspirin. Take all three tablets together 15 minutes prior to your morning cardio. You should be performing your cardio in the early morning for at least 40 minutes at a moderate pace. Strive to burn at least 100-120 calories every 10 minutes. A good idea is to take a serving of BCAA's and a serving of Glutamine literally minutes before you step on the treadmill or whatever you use...that will keep you in a 'non catabolic' state. It helps!

After cardio...another serving of BCAA/Glutamine. Then have a sensible breakfast. Your other ECA serving should be probably in the early afternoon 20 minutes before a meal. Pick two days out of the week say...Thursdays/Sundays where you dont use any ECA or anything like that at all...just to keep receptors more fresh. Pick any two days...up to you. I'm sure you arent doing cardio 7 days a week...you should be doing it about 4...at the most 5.

Then after 4 weeks...dont use it at all for a full week. Then repeat the cycle. That way you will always respond to it. Good luck!

wow!!..................this is actually very very good advice!

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006, 12:54:23 PM »

wow!!..................this is actually very very good advice!

mike I've been following your progress a bit, have you ever used this, has it worked for you?  The problem is I've got about 1 month until my 10-yr reunion and I'm probably at about 15% bf.....I'm looking to get as cut as possible, I realize I will most likely lose some mass because I put this off until 1 month away....please let me know of your experience, and advice?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2006, 01:31:08 PM »

Thanks, Mikey...I try, I really do...hahaha!

That is probably the best way to cycle ECA...

Condor...just from now until the reunion...keep carbs low and get on the treadmill and try the ECA as I prescribed. It sounds cliche but its true...you can probably lose about 10-12lbs before then if you start now...then a week before the reunion...treat it like a show...drink 1 gallon/half of water from Sunday-Thursday...keep carbs in the 50 gram range these days...then Friday bump carbs to 300 grams and go down to 1/2 gallon of water that day...that'll probably make you temporairly loe another 4-5lbs in water but so what...hit the tanning bed to. Rock on w/ yo badself!
?

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2006, 02:19:47 PM »
Thanks, Mikey...I try, I really do...hahaha!

That is probably the best way to cycle ECA...

Condor...just from now until the reunion...keep carbs low and get on the treadmill and try the ECA as I prescribed. It sounds cliche but its true...you can probably lose about 10-12lbs before then if you start now...then a week before the reunion...treat it like a show...drink 1 gallon/half of water from Sunday-Thursday...keep carbs in the 50 gram range these days...then Friday bump carbs to 300 grams and go down to 1/2 gallon of water that day...that'll probably make you temporairly loe another 4-5lbs in water but so what...hit the tanning bed to. Rock on w/ yo badself!

thanks blockhead...I'll give it a shot!

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2006, 11:17:53 AM »
Hey Block,

What about using Whitewillow bark instead of baby aspirin?  Many people say the aspirin isn't necessary, what is your opinion?  THanks.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2006, 11:03:53 AM »

Good advice, except the starting dosage may be too high.  If you've never used it before, you must access your tolerance to this stuff.  Some people are hyper sensitive E and C.  I recommend taking half the dosage listed above, then slowly increase the dosage.  The aspirin is optional... I've gotten great results without it.

Another thing that most here people forget to mention is that you cannot stop EC cold turkey.  You must taper off slowly or you will experience a serious crash of energy and major headaches.

Drinking tons of water while taking EC is a must.  The excess caffeine can cause dehydration problems.

Increase your vitamin B, C, calcium and magnesium intake.  E and C tend to rob your body of these important vitamins and minerals.  Caffeine is especially good at depleting your bones of calcium... that ain't good.

Finally, exercise caution and avoid taking too much.  More is not better.  E and C can have serious side effects when taken in multiple/higher dosages. 

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2006, 01:29:55 PM »
ECA stack is good, but if you can still buy stuff like Ripped Fuel, Stacker 2, Stacker 2 Lite, Etc online - why bother mixing it yourself?  They good thing about buying the original formulas is that most needed 2-3 pills for a serving - meaning you can work your way up to the full dose (or take just what you feel like).
Motherboy (the band).

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2006, 08:35:35 PM »
why bother mixing it yourself? because i'd rather pay 20 dollars for 2-3 months supply over 50+ dollars for something that will last maybe a month.
bodybuildersreality.com

norcalgirl

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2007, 03:41:28 PM »
Hi, does anyone know where or how to get the vasopro online without having to send in all that paperwork and stuff???  Can you still ephedrine "bronchodilator and expectorants" in gas stations?  I am going to try the eca stack but I dont want to deal with the hassle of ordering it online...and sending in all that crap!

thanks everyone, love reading all your great info!!!

EbBnFlO

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2007, 08:12:29 PM »
what about negative effects on your liver or anything like that with all the asprin?

strength

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2007, 09:25:17 PM »
ECA stack is good, but if you can still buy stuff like Ripped Fuel, Stacker 2, Stacker 2 Lite, Etc online - why bother mixing it yourself?  They good thing about buying the original formulas is that most needed 2-3 pills for a serving - meaning you can work your way up to the full dose (or take just what you feel like).

because its half the price

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2007, 09:58:00 AM »

Ripped Fuel and Stacker 2 don't contain Ephedra anymore do they?

Also, I see the posts are nearly a year old, does VasoPro still contain the 25mg of Ephedra?
Air Falcon

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2007, 02:00:36 PM »
VasoPro isnt even on bodybuilding.com anymore

anyone ever heard of Lipodrene?  http://www.tfsupplements.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=92

Air Falcon

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
Air Falcon

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2007, 09:56:41 PM »
:

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2007, 09:36:13 AM »
you can buy bronkaid, it contains ephedrine. They sell it everywhere.

strength

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2007, 11:13:24 AM »
you can buy bronkaid, it contains ephedrine. They sell it everywhere.

thats what i use.  Cheap and effective.