Author Topic: Why 240 was wrong  (Read 15304 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Why 240 was wrong
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2006, 01:40:38 PM »
Tre-

Seriously though, I had no intention of emailing them.  Then Bob Chick TOLD me to!

I asked "Bob, do the owners of BBing.com KNOW that you're claiming to have access to our personal information?  Should we ask them?"

Bob's response? "Go ahead. They think you're a jerkoff too!"

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2006, 01:41:28 PM »
Tre-

Seriously though, I had no intention of emailing them.  Then Bob Chick TOLD me to!

I asked "Bob, do the owners of BBing.com KNOW that you're claiming to have access to our personal information?  Should we ask them?"

Bob's response? "Go ahead. They think you're a jerkoff too!"

Self-invited ownings are the most brutal ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2006, 01:44:57 PM »
Even Lucius, thisiskeith, and NiceRacq asked Bob to stop it, during the thread, I think.  They're big Bob supporters- but I think all 3 of them even agreed Bob was out of place and causing it.

Must have been 90 minutes of him daring us to contact Ryan to verify it.  "I'm not just a paid endorser, I'm a decision maker.  I have access to sales data, AND MORE!  Check for yourself, they'll tell you.  They think you're a jerkoff too!"

Chick gave himself a self-owning, period.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2006, 01:45:59 PM »
Even Lucius, thisiskeith, and NiceRacq asked Bob to stop it, during the thread.

Must have been 90 minutes of him daring us to contact Ryan to verify it.  "I'm not just a paid endorser, I'm a decision maker.  I have access to sales data, AND MORE!  Check for yourself, they'll tell you.  They think you're a jerkoff too!"

that must be why he retreated to the VIP board like a little bitch.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2006, 01:54:19 PM »
My customers know their info is 1000% safe.  I keep my business and the 240 persona completely separated.

Bob Chick tried to intimidate us by saying he would look up our personal info from customer records.

Additionally, Bob Chick has crossed business lines by publicly dissing my business, and insulting the quality of my work.

Everyone who knows me, knows that I am a cool cat in real life, and that I work hard, fast, and discreet.  Bob Chick tried to intimidate us, and made his firm look REALLY bad by doing so.

Just like Mike and Laura?  hey didn't you make a thread on getbig with all of Laura's personal info and post a naked pic of her.  Yeah, you're not crazy.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2006, 02:00:42 PM »

And I apologize if I've offended anyone, and you can rest assured I will avoid sticky situations like this in the future.  But in the end, all I did was let a company know a man was threatening to post MY info, that they hold safe.

Yeah right.

Lisa

LifterChick

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2006, 02:13:39 PM »
Even Lucius, thisiskeith, and NiceRacq asked Bob to stop it, during the thread, I think.  They're big Bob supporters- but I think all 3 of them even agreed Bob was out of place and causing it.

yeah Bob was out of line on this one.  The peanut gallery comment totaly pissed me off,  but he apolgized to everybody so I am still his chicklet.  Just peanut flavoured now.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2006, 02:18:19 PM »
No doubt, one of the most brutal all-time ownings...ha ha ha!
w

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2006, 02:25:12 PM »
That right there is why no one on either side of this can say with a straight face that 240 did anything wrong.

Bob told him to do it!  If Bob didn't think his bluff would get called, that's on him.

But why would someone actually do that?

Lisa

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2006, 02:32:10 PM »

Lisa

If someone who doesn't like me threatened to get access my personal credicard info, I would be pissed and would definitely call to do something about it.  240 may do a lot of dumb shit around here, but this was not one of them...
w

LifterChick

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2006, 02:34:24 PM »

Lisa

To understand that you would understand the psyche of 240. Doing that would take you into dark recess no sane person would dare venture.

wordy

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2006, 02:48:29 PM »
If someone who doesn't like me threatened to get access my personal credicard info, I would be pissed and would definitely call to do something about it.  240 may do a lot of dumb shit around here, but this was not one of them...

Actually he has, he posted one of the members college address and other personal information, inviting getbig members to get in touch with the guy's sister. he also tried to rat Matt out to Musscle Mania about Matt allegedly taking gear. Basically Bob pulled the same shit on him and he didn't like it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2006, 02:52:15 PM »
Um, Bast doesn't have a sister, dude. 

And Matt is a straight up punk who came on getbig and told everyone to go to his friend X, who builds website, and that my work is blah, blah.  I asked matt not to mess with a man's livelihood, and he did.  So yes, I reminded him that he admitted using gear. 

He messed with my income, so I played the same card.

Then, he posted my wife's info, so I had no prob emailing the judges.  Would you?

Mindspin said it correctly:

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2006, 02:53:49 PM »
FACTS:

1. Bob Chick has access to nothing.
2. What has 240 done wrong: nothing.

Bob Chick is nothing.  He is an over-rated, never was... I don't think anyone has any respect for him at this point...

LifterChick

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2006, 02:54:23 PM »
FACTS:

1. Bob Chick has access to nothing.
2. What has 240 done wrong: nothing.

Bob Chick is nothing.  He is an over-rated, never was... I don't think anyone has any respect for him at this point...

I do

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2006, 02:55:00 PM »

Lisa

Lisa,

Grow up.  Bob Chick tried to scare us, and made a statment that could have gotten him fired, and could have cost BBing.com a LOT of money.  You think he was RIGHT to make that threat and use their possession of our info as a weapon?

Chick was threatening our bank accounts. Then, he told us to contact them to verify it.  We did.  What part of it was incorrect?  If I hadn't contacted them (along with many others here), Bob would still be gloating about how he has access to our financial records.  Not cool.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2006, 03:05:32 PM »
bob was not gonna post your credit card information on the web, stop whining.

yes, he came off like a boorish moron which he is, and you proved it. but the original argument was as childish as you get
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2006, 03:09:02 PM »
bob was not gonna post your credit card information on the web, stop whining.

yes, he came off like a boorish moron which he is, and you proved it. but the original argument was as childish as you get

Cav,

I honestly, don't know.  If Bob is immature enough to verify a purchase that I made there (which he was raring to do that night), he could very easily have dropped proof of it, which could have been something like my shipping address or a credit card number. 

I was just playing the antagonist role.  Bob is paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to be the public face of BBing.com.  All I did was get him to prove himself as a liar, a bluffer, and unscrupulous. 

Everyone knows what I do.  I push buttons, I spark debates, and I get ppl to sometimes show their true colors.  I won't lie, I'm a prick sometimes.  But Bob was the one who told me to contact BBing.com. 

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2006, 03:19:59 PM »

Slippedisc

• Getbig V
  • Geo said it was ok, so I must be right.
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2006, 03:26:31 PM »

I work hard, fast, and discreet

what's yer hourly  :-*
X Board. Integrity is what we do

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2006, 03:27:48 PM »
Good ol' sloppy Richard,looking for some fu0n

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2006, 03:30:24 PM »

what's yer hourly  :-*

depends if he's working sitting down or on his knees...   :-*

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2006, 03:32:16 PM »
Wether or not you like 240 or not , he does call it like he see,s it and believe it or not he does get it right most times , and he does have a good understanding of the good the bad and the ugly of this industry.

The reason most dislike him is because of the above , no one likes to called out and proved wrong , especially in a public domain !!!

Remember its not the size of the dog in the fight , its the size of the fight in the dog that counts !

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2006, 03:34:13 PM »
Until you take the mutt out to the barn and blow it's head off with a shotgum paw...

Stavios

« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2006, 03:35:49 PM »
Ok I hate to say it but 240 was right in all this.

Minspin said it: 240 does a lot of stupid things but this wasn't one of them.