Author Topic: Saw Greg Kovacs today  (Read 39434 times)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Re: Saw Greg Kovacs today
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2006, 02:48:19 AM »
Some of you miss the point.Most people just look at size,how many of you heard "that guy is huge" stated on some fat ass?

EQ means that if some 300 6"5 dude stand next to you he will make you feel like a twig.Yeah he wont be as thick and full as lets say Levorne at 250 lean BUT it wont matter.

The sheer WTF factor will do it.To intimidate someone it dosent matter if you got 23" arms lean or 20.5 average juiced gym rat BF%.

BTW this is a great time to noted that Paul Dillet relyed mostly on that.If you will see pictures of him you will notice his chest and back were soooo flat,seriously not Olympia quality bodyparts.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2006, 03:08:11 AM »
haaa...an nfl guy dwarfing an ifbb pro bodybuilder.wat a joke. every 1 is forgetiing one name....markus ruhl.in made in germany ruhl was looking so huge he hardly was able to fit in an elevator.and yes no way kovacs is bigger than ruhl or coleman.kovacs had no legs,no delts, no arms..just big structure all over..although kovacs did seem to have a big back tho but not that big...a gut bigger than his chest..yeah we call kovacs the monster of the guts...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2006, 04:16:04 AM »

Get some sense people.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2006, 05:06:33 AM »
does anyone remember the film Bulletproof with Adam Sandler and James Caan? Caans bodyguard, i think his name was jeep swenson or something like that, well he was nothing short of a mutant. The thickest neck ive ever seen and he was enormous! He must have been bigger than Ronnie C

I wonder if Onlyme knew him?
Scouser on Tour

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2006, 05:40:00 AM »
HUGE

Huge for a powerlifter yes. Too blocky for BB.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2006, 09:27:34 AM »
Few bodybuilders are more imposing than Big Ted Washington of the Oakland Raiders. At 6'5 365 lbs, the man is a monster.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2006, 10:18:19 AM »
nobody matches Dalip Singh for sheer size
Scouser on Tour

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2006, 10:31:06 AM »
does anyone remember the film Bulletproof with Adam Sandler and James Caan? Caans bodyguard, i think his name was jeep swenson or something like that, well he was nothing short of a mutant. The thickest neck ive ever seen and he was enormous! He must have been bigger than Ronnie C

I wonder if Onlyme knew him?

He died a few years back.....

Known as a Pro Wrestler & as "Bane" in Batman & Robin

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2006, 10:36:18 AM »
ruhl definitely is imposing in life. i haven't seen him myself, but when you watch his video versus all others, he just looks like all of his clothes are custom made from multiple garments. i mean, his shoulders are about four feet across, the people in the supermarket were just staring at him in shock.

i'll tell you who is huge. strongmen competitors. the wsm guys look a bit sloppy but next to a normal person they're absolute leviathans. wwf wrestlers are pretty large as well. i've run into some of them and you'd be surprised.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2006, 12:01:09 PM »
MuscleTech.

That's funny!! I could have sworn Kovacs was working for that very same company 10 years ago, when he turned pro at the Canadian Nationals.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2006, 12:17:13 PM »
At the gym today..

Low intensity, huge as a house, huge delts/back, freak of nature thats for sure
Where did u see him?

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2006, 01:23:13 PM »
WTF happened to his STOMACH AREA??????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2006, 02:41:32 PM »
At the gym today..

Low intensity, huge as a house, huge delts/back, freak of nature thats for sure

Freak of nature?

or anabolics??

Gord

• Getbig IV
  • Smile when you say that
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2006, 03:07:07 PM »
He died a few years back.....

Known as a Pro Wrestler & as "Bane" in Batman & Robin

According to IMDB, Swenson was over 400 pounds (at 6'4") when he died in 1997. He had a massive myocardial infarction, and while in the hospital, the doctors admitted that they couldn't do anything for him until he could lose at least 100 pounds. He died days later.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0842422/bio

Lies, damn lies and diets

hardest core

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2006, 10:42:38 PM »
Anyone who thinks that Ronnie does not "look that big" is either dumber than a box of rocks..................o r slightly retarded. 5"10 and 285 ripped, 320 off season.  It sounds like the typical, "I have this friend..........who's way bigger than you"...or the......"you only bench 600........,my buddy put up 650 last week..........and he's about 185". Some people are so uninformed and so ignorant about certain issues, that it's ridiculous to even make the statement.
Also.........while Kovac's may be hideous on the contest stage, he is absolutely, insanely huge in person while in decent off-season shape...............and I am not a fan. He is mind boggling huge.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2006, 11:10:52 PM »
Didn't Jeep.  My friend Pete was good friends.  I just missed having lunch with them one time when I wss in La.  I had somethign else to do.  Pete was one of his pall bearers I think

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2006, 02:15:26 AM »
Anyone who thinks that Ronnie does not "look that big" is either dumber than a box of rocks..................o r slightly retarded. 5"10 and 285 ripped, 320 off season.  It sounds like the typical, "I have this friend..........who's way bigger than you"...or the......"you only bench 600........,my buddy put up 650 last week..........and he's about 185". Some people are so uninformed and so ignorant about certain issues, that it's ridiculous to even make the statement.
Also.........while Kovac's may be hideous on the contest stage, he is absolutely, insanely huge in person while in decent off-season shape...............and I am not a fan. He is mind boggling huge.
so ur saying kovacs is bigger than coleman in real life..come on kovacs is nothing but shit in front of coleman,ruhl or jay..come on greg has no arms,crappy delts and non-existing chest.at the arnold 2004 he looked like crap.how can a guy who has a gut wider than his chest and no muscle shape ever except for his back b igger than a 280 plus pounds of pure ripped to the bone muscles with incredible shape.ya dude like i said kovacs is insanely huge in his waist.the worst ever pro in the history of bodybuilding i s definetly kovacs..no questions asked and kovac is smaller THAN COLEMAN ON STAGE AND AS WELL AS IN PERSON...end of story
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2006, 03:34:32 AM »
I just don't get how he made such a drastic change for the worst from the days of his muscletech adds to the sick look he had alast time he competed..looks like a totally different guy.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2006, 05:22:22 AM »
DoubleDash...I love that game. Although I gotta let the woman win sometimes.

...but she always kicks my ass at Mario Party.

I just won a gamecube on ebay

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2006, 05:24:45 AM »
so ur saying kovacs is bigger than coleman in real life..come on kovacs is nothing but shit in front of coleman,ruhl or jay..come on greg has no arms,crappy delts and non-existing chest.at the arnold 2004 he looked like crap.how can a guy who has a gut wider than his chest and no muscle shape ever except for his back b igger than a 280 plus pounds of pure ripped to the bone muscles with incredible shape.ya dude like i said kovacs is insanely huge in his waist.the worst ever pro in the history of bodybuilding i s definetly kovacs..no questions asked and kovac is smaller THAN COLEMAN ON STAGE AND AS WELL AS IN PERSON...end of story

He's heavier than Ronnie.

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2006, 08:39:54 AM »
Where did u see him?

bodyworks in Brampton

hardest core

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2006, 10:56:12 PM »
How is 6'2" 350-375 (off season) smaller than 5'10" 285 ????
I have seen both Ronnie and Greg several times in person......and yes, Kovac's is much larger. That doesn't mean better...........Kovacs physique is terrible........plain and simple. Coleman is 285 pounds of symmetrical muscle. That is why he is MR. OLYMPIA. You cannot even compare the two. Kovac's could not even win a high level local show right now, as his physique has changed for the worse over the years. I was just stating the size.....#####'s difference. 

JuicedUP

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2006, 12:07:58 AM »
bouncers look big with their clothes on, but once they put on short-sleeves or take it off, the difference is huge. bodybuilders just look a lot more impressive. i worked bouncer at a bar for a while, although i have to say I'm one of the smallest bouncers u will ever meet, only 5'8 and 185-190. i usually had to roll up my sleeves a little to let the big drunk guys know perhaps i do have some muscles under these clothes. it made my job easier.

Don't, see how, 5'8" 185-190, I'd think you'd be tested by quite a few hammered chicks with those stats.  You maybe should have looked into being a bar back, your lucky you never got really hurt. I'm 5'7 and in the off season used to go up to 265lb ( not all fat either had abs and huge snake running up and down the arms) and used to bounce at a large strip club in New England, and a few small bars (places that would book bands like Quite Riot, you know when rock died out, some of the bands would still draw large crowds to small venues. Even though I had that much mass packed onto a 5'7" frame, you'd still here "He's just a big little guy" and have a hicks always try to test you out. Got out after a few yrs, not worth, it. Always wished I would have made it to 6' and I would have been fing 325 easy, much more scary looking.,lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2006, 12:28:18 AM »
I just won a gamecube on ebay

awesome, how?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2006, 08:07:00 AM »

Don't, see how, 5'8" 185-190, I'd think you'd be tested by quite a few hammered chicks with those stats.  You maybe should have looked into being a bar back, your lucky you never got really hurt. I'm 5'7 and in the off season used to go up to 265lb ( not all fat either had abs and huge snake running up and down the arms) and used to bounce at a large strip club in New England, and a few small bars (places that would book bands like Quite Riot, you know when rock died out, some of the bands would still draw large crowds to small venues. Even though I had that much mass packed onto a 5'7" frame, you'd still here "He's just a big little guy" and have a hicks always try to test you out. Got out after a few yrs, not worth, it. Always wished I would have made it to 6' and I would have been fing 325 easy, much more scary looking.,lol.

Your stats sound like BS :-\