Author Topic: Ask a Figure Pro 5 Questions  (Read 2553 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Ask a Figure Pro 5 Questions
« on: May 06, 2006, 08:50:02 AM »

If you could ask a top IFBB figure professional five questions, what would they be?

Rick Lohre

• Getbig II
Re: Ask a Figure Pro 5 Questions
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 09:48:30 AM »
Do you wanna go out?
Do you wanna go steady?
Do you wanna get married?
Do you wanna have a baby?
How the hell did you wind up with me?

Ooops, sorry, those were the one's I asked Julie.... : )

How did she wind up with me? LOL

Rick
www.LohreCreative.com

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 11:05:26 PM »

heh heh heh

Now that we know those questions work, I'll try 'em!   ;)

Lateralus

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 07:49:17 AM »
1 do u wanna go owt?
2 do u wanna git necked?
3 r those reel?
4 who's ur daddy?
5 r those lips reel? LOL  ;D

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2006, 10:36:51 AM »
Well... that's a bit out there unless you're Rick!  Your wife is a beauty.  Now... for those less fortunate... how do you get your current girl to get into Fig Pro shape?  Most women wont touch the gym on a consistent bases.
Oh...Monica!

Rick Lohre

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2006, 07:48:48 AM »
What I've learned and most men should understand is - if she isn't into it, don't push it.
The worst thing you can do is tell a gal what you want her to look like...or what you want her to be like.

Now that said, you can play up what athleticism is there....

"Wow, honey you really have a naturally fit build, if you ever want to work out with me, I'd be flattered...?"

"Jeez babe, your flexibility is great, have you ever done any gymnastics...?"

"You want to go do an obstacle/workout course date and follow it up with a nice dinner to reward ourselves?"

One thing that a lot of women I meet have said is, I don't want to be gross and have a lot of muscle like Lou or Arnold -or- I don't want to get all veiny and Hulked out.  Women are often afraid of the image of having a lot of muscle and think by picking up anything bigger than the 2.5lb dumbells will turn her into the next Cory Everson. 

Digging deeper into that, many have a stereotype of what most fitness & figure athletes look like (year round)...and that stems from contest shots and workout shots where most of them are in their "competition/dieted down" state. 

What I have told many women is "Look, what you see there is the extreme, a two week window of what those women look like during prep for a contest."  Most often, they say "Really?" and then they are a bit more open to the idea and want to learn a bit more. 

One thing that often catches their attention is the fact that:
more muscle = higher resting metabolism = more fat burning potential

If you really want to get a women into working out and all else fails, tell her that the more muscle her body has, the more fat she has the potential to burn.  Most will be mesmorized by this and BAM their hooked. 

Be forewarned though and know from experience once their hooked on working out, you'll never rest again!  Seriously, I'm dead serious.

Rick Lohre
www.lohrecreative.com