Author Topic: Melvin Anthony's inflamatory comments about Gustavo Badell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4400 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Melvin says he's tired of all the bragging and the confident attitude that Gustavo is displaying since rocketing past him as a bodybuilder, he says he's not going to put up with it anymore, what do you guys think?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

SolDat

• Getbig III
  • What set you from?
What is so inflamatory?
I.C.A.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
What is so inflamatory?
he said he's not going to deal with it anymore sounds like he's going to do something about it.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Bast175

hhahaha, ok, 'deal with it', hahaahaha yea, hhahahah woah tough, hahahaha YES! hahaaha.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
hhahaha, ok, 'deal with it', hahaahaha yea, hhahahah woah tough, hahahaha YES! hahaaha.
are you saying that melvin is a powder puff, fruitcake "bodybuilder" who does manicures and pedicures on "the side".
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Bast175

you live in st. louis. hahaah what a gay city, hahahah are there any girls there,, hahhaha no, haha

sarcasm

• Getbig V
you live in st. louis. hahaah what a gay city, hahahah are there any girls there,, hahhaha no, haha
ok, Bastino Insana from Kent, Ohio, hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa , what a name and hometown, hahahahahaha, oh brother, hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Melvin says he's tired of all the bragging and the confident attitude that Gustavo is displaying since rocketing past him as a bodybuilder, he says he's not going to put up with it anymore, what do you guys think?

Well, let's face facts: the Puerto Rican is overrated. Moreover, there's no way he can compete in the nickname department with "Marvelous" Melvin Anthony. "Glamorous" Gustavo Badell? I don't think so.

Cool Black Clyde

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Well, let's face facts: the Puerto Rican is overrated. Moreover, there's no way he can compete in the nickname department with "Marvelous" Melvin Anthony. "Glamorous" Gustavo Badell? I don't think so.

He's called the Freakin' Rican, even though he's Venezuelian and lived only a few years in Puerto Rico and he now lives in Las Vegas.  I guess nothing rhymes with Venezuelian.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
He's called the Freakin' Rican, even though he's Venezuelian and lived only a few years in Puerto Rico and he now lives in Las Vegas.  I guess nothing rhymes with Venezuelian.

Nuh uh dude, try illegal alien, i.e. Gustavo's short and Venezuelian,
                                             he ain't nuthin more than an illegal alien.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
I guess nothing rhymes with Venezuelian.

"Alien Venezuelian"??

The Luke

manicstezzo

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Melvin should do to Gustavo what he did to Titus. Hit Gustavo in the fist with his jaw.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Melvin should do to Gustavo what he did to Titus. Hit Gustavo in the fist with his jaw.

actually titus hit melvin and knocked him down.. melvin pussied out and didnt do anything after titus hit him.
real men= no rubbers

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
probably wasnt trying 2 get his ass murdered
Valhalla awaits.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Yeah, he should come in shape next time, so there is no dispute

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
we all know who gustavo is
problem  melvin looks like dareem to many of us

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
and melvin has those weird tumors on his abs...

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
ok, Bastino Insana from Kent, Ohio, hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa , what a name and hometown, hahahahahaha, oh brother, hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa.

You forgot to put quotes around his name ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V

ok sarcasm...hahahahhahhaha hahahahah what a name hahahahahahhahahahahhaha oh brother hahahahahahhahahahhaahah ahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ::)

brett43

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
"Alien Venezuelian"??

The Luke

LOL!

Me is da Alien Venezuelian

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Everyone loves me!!!   Aaaahhhiiieee   Aaaahhhiiieee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (stomps foot)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?

yeah you're right. two 3rd places in a row at the olympia plus beat ronnie in the challenge round last year. not to mention winning the ironman.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Maybe Gustavo don't like men in capes?

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Nah.. He hates men who are not natural
I am a mini beast