Author Topic: Anybody not like using anti-e during cycle??  (Read 1413 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Anybody not like using anti-e during cycle??
« on: May 06, 2006, 07:33:12 PM »
I use airimidex during cycle.... but Im wondering if any of you dont like using anti-e during cycle for fear of compromising gains.... I was reading an article earlier from a reliable source (Big Cat) who suggested that strong estrogen blockers such as airimidex compromise gains to a degree and that a better choice is proviron.....

Any thoughts on this?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Anybody not like using anti-e during cycle??
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 08:14:10 PM »
I use airimidex during cycle.... but Im wondering if any of you dont like using anti-e during cycle for fear of compromising gains.... I was reading an article earlier from a reliable source (Big Cat) who suggested that strong estrogen blockers such as airimidex compromise gains to a degree and that a better choice is proviron.....

Any thoughts on this?
A-dex is not going to have a negative effect on your cycle unless you were to take absurd amounts. Think about what it does, it lowers estrogen and has the ability to raise test levels. If one was taking too much a-dex then it might be possible to block estrogen at a 100% level, but this is not really a smart way to go because although you don't want a lot of estrogen floating around, some is necessary for a proper functioning body.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 08:39:38 PM »
A-dex is not going to have a negative effect on your cycle unless you were to take absurd amounts. Think about what it does, it lowers estrogen and has the ability to raise test levels. If one was taking too much a-dex then it might be possible to block estrogen at a 100% level, but this is not really a smart way to go because although you don't want a lot of estrogen floating around, some is necessary for a proper functioning body.

I dont know why bigcat was saying this unless he took for granted that rooks like me understand you have to take huge amounts for it to compromise your gains....but he straight up said it....I wish people like that wouldnt throw out information like that, info that can easily be misinterpreted if you are new at this
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 07:04:11 PM »

^Word up.

Also, whoever said "BigCat" was a reliable source?

I don't agree with all that he says.

I've argued with him before on things...

So have alot of people.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 07:20:01 PM »
^Word up.

Also, whoever said "BigCat" was a reliable source?

I don't agree with all that he says.

I've argued with him before on things...

So have alot of people.

DIV

yeah DIV.... he was ranting and raving last nite about how suatanon was a poor compound and how test-e is a much better choice which I believe is pure bullshit
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 07:34:08 PM »
yeah DIV.... he was ranting and raving last nite about how suatanon was a poor compound and how test-e is a much better choice which I believe is pure bullshit

So much for him being a "reliable source".

Sustanon is used by more bodybuilder for their longstacks than any other Test ester alone.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 08:06:05 PM »
So much for him being a "reliable source".

Sustanon is used by more bodybuilder for their longstacks than any other Test ester alone.

DIV

thanks for steering me in right direction..... you know how gullable beginners like me are... see someone who looks prominent in the bb community and think its all fact... I need to be more objective when researching
ah yeah Im a voodo child