Author Topic: Alex Fedorov Apollon Gym NJ  (Read 10287 times)

JeanPaul

• Getbig II
Alex Fedorov Apollon Gym NJ
« on: May 06, 2006, 07:56:16 PM »
Today I saw Alex Fedorov in Apollon Gym in Edison, NJ and it was unreal seeing him train legs. He is a fucking monster no doubt about it and pictures dont do him justice for sure. He was real nice to everyone, took time to show some exercise and give advice to everyone who aksed for his opinion. Unfortunately he doesnt speak English so his nutritionist was translating for him. Real good guy and no doubt he will do damage in NY. Everyone who thinks he is just hype will have a wake up call in 2 weeks. This is different Fedorov from the one we saw at the O. I was never a big fan of Fedorov but I did get to meet a few pros when I trained at Diamond and nobody impressed me as much as this guy. He will easily supress his 2003 Russian Gran Prix condition.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Alex Fedorov Apollon Gym NJ
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 07:57:45 PM »
He is impressive as hell , even with a torn pec .

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 07:59:07 PM »
i wish he'd tear a quad, so he'd be more symmetrical.
Deep Tissue Massage

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 08:01:51 PM »
Today I saw Alex Fedorov in Apollon Gym in Edison, NJ and it was unreal seeing him train legs. He is a fucking monster no doubt about it and pictures dont do him justice for sure. He was real nice to everyone, took time to show some exercise and give advice to everyone who aksed for his opinion. Unfortunately he doesnt speak English so his nutritionist was translating for him. Real good guy and no doubt he will do damage in NY. Everyone who thinks he is just hype will have a wake up call in 2 weeks. This is different Fedorov from the one we saw at the O. I was never a big fan of Fedorov but I did get to meet a few pros when I trained at Diamond and nobody impressed me as much as this guy. He will easily supress his 2003 Russian Gran Prix condition.

He is always going to have that chest to deal with. It's just odd when he's dieted and depleted.

JeanPaul

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2006, 08:17:18 PM »
His chest is not as bad as it was before. It is his weak point but his legs, arms, back, shoulders, calves more than make up for the weak chest. Actually I dont think his chest is less impressive than Priest and he is easily better than Lee.
I hope they post his current pics and you will see what I am talking about. I didnt belive the hype but trust me May 20th many people will be suprised.

Harry R. M. Pitts

• Getbig III
  • large lover
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2006, 08:41:48 PM »
Federov has the mass to compete w/ Jay and Ronnie.  Has to bring up the chest to contend though  :-\
"

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2006, 10:12:58 PM »
Federov has the mass to compete w/ Jay and Ronnie.  Has to bring up the chest to contend though  :-\

What I don't understand is that people rag on his chest (I know it looks funny), but look at the calves of many pros - Dexter Jackson for example.  Thery're non-existant and he didn't have any injury like Alex had...
Motherboy (the band).

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2006, 03:54:07 AM »
appollon is aweome,minoli just got some nice new peices of equipment in,yeah man i saw fedoeav friday and he is huge
R

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2006, 04:00:18 AM »
I saw a more recent pic of Fedorov and that pec is starting to look better a lot quicker than i thought it wud i say he may have a good future after all

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2006, 04:26:14 AM »
I saw a more recent pic of Fedorov and that pec is starting to look better a lot quicker than i thought it wud i say he may have a good future after all
nope. The pec will, unfortunately, look EXACTLY like it did last time. There is nothing to be done about it - there is no belly to it anymore, he just can't add size to it. Wait til he's in contest shape again before you say it looks better.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2006, 04:31:25 AM »
That pec is wrecked... he may be able to rebuild it over time but it will never be the same

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2006, 05:15:44 AM »
nope. The pec will, unfortunately, look EXACTLY like it did last time. There is nothing to be done about it - there is no belly to it anymore, he just can't add size to it. Wait til he's in contest shape again before you say it looks better.

I think you'll probably be right.

This is completely different to the lee priest situation, lee just has a fairly small chest.  Federov's is broken.

He would improve from his last showing by removing that gigantic monobrow

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2006, 05:23:00 AM »
What I don't understand is that people rag on his chest (I know it looks funny), but look at the calves of many pros - Dexter Jackson for example.  Thery're non-existant and he didn't have any injury like Alex had...

Chest is considered a more important bodypart than calves ::)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2006, 05:24:28 AM »
I find it unfortunate that there is no surgical solution... his back and legs are unreal.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2006, 05:25:42 AM »
  Chest is cosidered a more important bodypart than calves ::)

Calves are important, but obviously chest is more important than calves!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2006, 05:42:51 AM »

SOunds cool. Was he squatting some sick weight or what?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2006, 06:02:34 AM »
does he even squat?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2006, 06:07:01 AM »

Which is a good thing for many black bodybuilders ;D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2006, 07:40:04 AM »
That pec is wrecked... he may be able to rebuild it over time but it will never be the same

his pecs were his weak point even before the tear took place.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2006, 08:18:23 AM »
Which is a good thing for many black bodybuilders ;D

Yeah Buddy, ain't nuthin but a peanut.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2006, 08:55:00 AM »

I just think that the judges have been blind to the fact that many competitors have crappy calves.

So there is an order of importance now in muscles.  I see.  Chest > Calves > Traps > Forearms ?

I guess I can stop training the body parts that don't mean so much  ::)
Motherboy (the band).

theonlyone

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2006, 10:10:38 AM »
GNC 2004 with Dexter the the "Blade" champ monster calves

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2006, 10:22:37 AM »
I just think that the judges have been blind to the fact that many competitors have crappy calves.

So there is an order of importance now in muscles.  I see.  Chest > Calves > Traps > Forearms ?

I guess I can stop training the body parts that don't mean so much  ::)

I agree with you, obviously the entire package should be judged....but....obvious ly there are some bodyparts which are more "important" than others.

Dorian won how many olympias with only a good back...he was destroyed from the front in every olympia since 1993..... ::)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2006, 11:25:19 AM »
I agree with you, obviously the entire package should be judged....but....obvious ly there are some bodyparts which are more "important" than others.

Dorian won how many olympias with only a good back...he was destroyed from the front in every olympia since 1993..... ::)

Yep, the judges think back is one of the most important! Calves are seen as more of a "bonus".

thisiskeith12

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2006, 11:27:40 AM »
GNC 2004 with Dexter the the "Blade" champ monster calves

It'd be cool to see Jay come in with a new hairdo. He had a new one last offseason and it looked fresh.