Author Topic: A Revelation (a little serious for me)  (Read 8026 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: A Revelation (a little serious for me)
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2006, 02:54:40 PM »

I never discuss GetBig in real life.

I cannot really explain why that is, except for the fact that I don't want to feel like a *total* loser.  The amount of time I spend here is bad enough, ya know.

;) @ keith

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2006, 02:58:43 PM »
nice, big, soft, fat mouth... what more could you ask for

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2006, 03:01:22 PM »
Great post Keith(apart from the hijacking thing going on ::))
Team Efferding

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2006, 03:07:39 PM »
I was just sitting here working on a poster for my stores and reading some GetBig.  And, I was also talking on the phone with an old friend who has known what I have gone through in my day.  We weree talking about some things.  I told her about this site and how funny some people on here are.  I told her about how some guys come on here and bash people, people they have never met or even know what they look like.  I told her about guys with no names or pictures raggin on professional bodybuilders ab out not being in shape.  I mentioned how me and Shawn are going back and forth too.  She said "what the f**k"!  She asked me why I was ragging on Shawn and his show.

I told her my reasons and she told me I was an idiot and hypocrite becasue I was doing exactly what so many in Hawaii were doing when I was doing my shows.  I had our local IFBB pro ragging on me and telling everyone my show will never happen.  He basically was on a crusade to make sure everyone knew that my show was all fake and that I was lying about having these guys coming to Hawaii all at the same time.  I spent so much time telling people he was full of shit and actually lost a few local sponsors because they believed him.  My total payback happened though.  Everything I said was going to happened at my show happened.  I did not have to cancel anything.  Each event went off and everything came together.  At least most everyone was happy, but me.  Cause ultimately I lost money.  But, I did it again the following year and that show went off too perfectly and at least we didn't lose any money.  Next years show will be even better. 

The point is, people make fun or rag on people on here and they have NO idea what they are talking about.  How can someone who hasn't experinced or ever done something and rag on someone who has or knows what they are talking about.  It is not only stupid but a waste of time.  When I rag on someone 99% of the time it is for fun.  I rag on Shawn about his show because I do know what he is going through (every step) and I do know how to put on a show even bigger than his (event wise and size wise). He may ultimately have more people show up for his show than I did.  But that is to be expected.  He is doing a pro show in a location of over a million people and easy to get too and I was doing an NPC show and I live on an island. But I am almost pretty sure I have never put down or do I ever put down someone just because I am better than they are.  And I guarantee you I never put down someone if I have NO idea or at least know something about what I am talking about.

I understand this is Getbig and we got the guys on here who's job is to initiate the new guys like you did with Rhino.  But he prevailed very nicely cause ultimately he is better built that 99.99% of the people on here.  I may have called Shawn fat, and show fat pics of him, but really do you think I don't know who I am talking about.  Shawn had a great body and my poking at his current fatness is nothing.  I know he can get back into shape if he wanted.  He is young and he has not had any dramatic or traumatic things happen to him.  He could train now and win next years masters in a heartbeat.  But, I still have to rag on him.  He shot at me to many times for me not to shoot back.  At least for now though there is a "seize fire".  We'll see what kind of bombs are dropped on me next Monday after his show.

So, in closing (guys this is taking me awhile to type cause I am watching a show in TV) what counts is that at least myself, Shawn, Rhino and the other guys are at least trying.  If we fail I am sure as I did will get up and try again.  If Shawns show sucks I bet he'll try it again.  Cause you learn from your mistakes to make it better next time.  It is always better to have least tried than not try at all.  I have lost and made allot over the years.  Each time I have lost I got back up and did somethign else and made more.  I don't quit and either does allot of others.  The thing is at least we tried and at least we are doing what we set out to do.  The guys on here who rag and make fun of the guys who have actually done something are really wasting their time.  Cause really you have nothing to contribute or say when you know nothing about what you are talking about.

I am sure I will get my share of getting ragged on, but who cares. I actually like the attention.  I need it nowadays. :) :)

meltd0wn
its comin today

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2006, 03:36:07 PM »
I was just sitting here working on a poster for my stores and reading some GetBig.  And, I was also talking on the phone with an old friend who has known what I have gone through in my day.  We weree talking about some things.  I told her about this site and how funny some people on here are.  I told her about how some guys come on here and bash people, people they have never met or even know what they look like.  I told her about guys with no names or pictures raggin on professional bodybuilders ab out not being in shape.  I mentioned how me and Shawn are going back and forth too.  She said "what the f**k"!  She asked me why I was ragging on Shawn and his show.

I told her my reasons and she told me I was an idiot and hypocrite becasue I was doing exactly what so many in Hawaii were doing when I was doing my shows.  I had our local IFBB pro ragging on me and telling everyone my show will never happen.  He basically was on a crusade to make sure everyone knew that my show was all fake and that I was lying about having these guys coming to Hawaii all at the same time.  I spent so much time telling people he was full of shit and actually lost a few local sponsors because they believed him.  My total payback happened though.  Everything I said was going to happened at my show happened.  I did not have to cancel anything.  Each event went off and everything came together.  At least most everyone was happy, but me.  Cause ultimately I lost money.  But, I did it again the following year and that show went off too perfectly and at least we didn't lose any money.  Next years show will be even better. 

The point is, people make fun or rag on people on here and they have NO idea what they are talking about.  How can someone who hasn't experinced or ever done something and rag on someone who has or knows what they are talking about.  It is not only stupid but a waste of time.  When I rag on someone 99% of the time it is for fun.  I rag on Shawn about his show because I do know what he is going through (every step) and I do know how to put on a show even bigger than his (event wise and size wise). He may ultimately have more people show up for his show than I did.  But that is to be expected.  He is doing a pro show in a location of over a million people and easy to get too and I was doing an NPC show and I live on an island. But I am almost pretty sure I have never put down or do I ever put down someone just because I am better than they are.  And I guarantee you I never put down someone if I have NO idea or at least know something about what I am talking about.

I understand this is Getbig and we got the guys on here who's job is to initiate the new guys like you did with Rhino.  But he prevailed very nicely cause ultimately he is better built that 99.99% of the people on here.  I may have called Shawn fat, and show fat pics of him, but really do you think I don't know who I am talking about.  Shawn had a great body and my poking at his current fatness is nothing.  I know he can get back into shape if he wanted.  He is young and he has not had any dramatic or traumatic things happen to him.  He could train now and win next years masters in a heartbeat.  But, I still have to rag on him.  He shot at me to many times for me not to shoot back.  At least for now though there is a "seize fire".  We'll see what kind of bombs are dropped on me next Monday after his show.

So, in closing (guys this is taking me awhile to type cause I am watching a show in TV) what counts is that at least myself, Shawn, Rhino and the other guys are at least trying.  If we fail I am sure as I did will get up and try again.  If Shawns show sucks I bet he'll try it again.  Cause you learn from your mistakes to make it better next time.  It is always better to have least tried than not try at all.  I have lost and made allot over the years.  Each time I have lost I got back up and did somethign else and made more.  I don't quit and either does allot of others.  The thing is at least we tried and at least we are doing what we set out to do.  The guys on here who rag and make fun of the guys who have actually done something are really wasting their time.  Cause really you have nothing to contribute or say when you know nothing about what you are talking about.

I am sure I will get my share of getting ragged on, but who cares. I actually like the attention.  I need it nowadays. :) :)

Great insight.  I read a proverb the other day that said "a righteous man can fall seven times and rise again."  Glad you're not quitting. 

Are you doing a show next year?  I'm sure you know this, but we only have two NPC shows a year (Paradise Cub and Hawaiian Islands).  There are a few others that probably draw about 100 people, but there is certainly room for another show.   

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2006, 11:59:03 AM »
Most of the idiots on this board won't even be lifting weights five years from now. They will become increasingly frustrated with their lack of progress in the weight room and quit. It's a sad fact of life.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2006, 12:00:35 PM »
Most of the idiots on this board won't even be lifting weights five years from now. They will become increasingly frustrated with their lack of progress in the weight room and quit. It's a sad fact of life.

Is that what happened to you?  ;D

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2006, 12:13:00 PM »
this coming from a guy who has been lifting for 10 years and has to push press 205 and doesn't squat or deadlift, hahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2006, 12:16:19 PM »
Actually i could (not now, though) fit my fist in my mouth.

Lisa

Don't sweat it, a lot of people have lost their teeth.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2006, 12:49:48 PM »
this coming from a guy who has been lifting for 10 years and has to push press 205 and doesn't squat or deadlift, hahahaha.

Are you mentally ill? I have repeatedly said that I only started training seriously about a year ago. Also, those are strict military presses. No doubt you are pathetically weak on overhead lifts, so you tell yourself things like "he must be doing push presses," etc.

I think it's pretty funny that you relentlessly bashed onlyme under your "Mirz" handle, but started kissing ass once you realized his lifts were legit. No wonder you're so frustrated and insecure. You are a 34 year old steroid user with a high 300's bench and a low 500's deadlift. You never could accomplish anything in life, so you take pot-shots at others on the internet. Bravo.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2006, 01:00:49 PM »

I don't get it, why not just PM 240 this instead of making this post under a new thread ???

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2006, 01:06:04 PM »
does onlyme drink?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2006, 01:08:37 PM »
If someone posts your personal info, how hard is it for you to deny that it is you? Same as if someone posts your lifts and/or measurements...how many times have people posted that stuff and how many times have they lied about that?
Lets see...

Lisa lives at:
111 Main St.
Springville, IL, 34863
844-853-8586

Who cares anyhow? My personal info is ALL OVER the internet...take you like 2 seconds to find it.

And depends on the relationship you have w/ your boss. If they call your boss, you two should have a good laugh about some freak tweaking over a message board thread.

Sweet. I'm coming over Lisa....... ;)
HAHA, RON.....

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2006, 01:12:18 PM »
Keith,

Well said. Of course when is it crossing the line?

My motto is walk a mile in a person's shoes, or for some of the true out of shape, non lifting getbiggers.....

Walk 2 steps in a person's shoes before judging.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2006, 01:16:14 PM »
I never discuss GetBig in real life.

I cannot really explain why that is, except for the fact that I don't want to feel like a *total* loser.  The amount of time I spend here is bad enough, ya know.

;) @ keith
Damn it I agree

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2006, 01:19:40 PM »
Great insight.  I read a proverb the other day that said "a righteous man can fall seven times and rise again."  Glad you're not quitting. 

Are you doing a show next year?  I'm sure you know this, but we only have two NPC shows a year (Paradise Cub and Hawaiian Islands).  There are a few others that probably draw about 100 people, but there is certainly room for another show.   

I am looking into doing a Pro Show.  I did the Aloha Muscle a few years ago.  We had 69 competitors in the BB and it sold out and we had 1200 seat with people standing around the walls.  Yes the Hawaiian sucks now.  In fact the first year I did my shwo they only had 12 competitors.  How does this years Hawaiian Islands look.  Who is the big guy over there now.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2006, 02:22:08 PM »
Are you mentally ill? I have repeatedly said that I only started training seriously about a year ago. Also, those are strict military presses. No doubt you are pathetically weak on overhead lifts, so you tell yourself things like "he must be doing push presses," etc.

I think it's pretty funny that you relentlessly bashed onlyme under your "Mirz" handle, but started kissing ass once you realized his lifts were legit. No wonder you're so frustrated and insecure. You are a 34 year old steroid user with a high 300's bench and a low 500's deadlift. You never could accomplish anything in life, so you take pot-shots at others on the internet. Bravo.

When you meltdown.... please try and not make it in front of the whole board

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2006, 04:13:42 PM »
does onlyme drink?

No I don't drink.  A little too much milk but that's about it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2006, 05:55:07 PM »
I am looking into doing a Pro Show.  I did the Aloha Muscle a few years ago.  We had 69 competitors in the BB and it sold out and we had 1200 seat with people standing around the walls.  Yes the Hawaiian sucks now.  In fact the first year I did my shwo they only had 12 competitors.  How does this years Hawaiian Islands look.  Who is the big guy over there now.

I was there.  Sat pretty close to Jeff and his girlfriend.   :)  You put on a great show.

Not sure who is competing in the Hawaiian Islands.  Mits is bringing in Cutler (again) to guest pose. 

I'm "in training" to become an NPC judge, so I was at the Paradise Cup prejudging.  Not a very strong group.  Figure contestants were good.  (How bad is a BB show when you remember the figure contestants more than the BBs?)   :) 

A pro show in Hawaii is a great idea.  You've got a lot of work to do.  Good luck.       

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2006, 10:43:41 PM »
I was there.  Sat pretty close to Jeff and his girlfriend.   :)  You put on a great show.

Not sure who is competing in the Hawaiian Islands.  Mits is bringing in Cutler (again) to guest pose. 

I'm "in training" to become an NPC judge, so I was at the Paradise Cup prejudging.  Not a very strong group.  Figure contestants were good.  (How bad is a BB show when you remember the figure contestants more than the BBs?)   :) 

A pro show in Hawaii is a great idea.  You've got a lot of work to do.  Good luck.       

Thanks, going to be fun like always just bigger.  Will have about 25 Pros there.  Just waiting to here if the date is okay. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2006, 12:29:51 AM »
Which island?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2006, 01:29:45 AM »
Oahu.  It will be awesome if I can get everything together.  Allot simplier show that the last couple.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2006, 07:42:57 AM »

i absolutely GAURANTEE that i'm stronger than you on EVERY LIFT if you want to find out we'll set something up to find out, the sad thing is that you outweighme by ten or fifteen pounds too, hahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!