Author Topic: Musclemania  (Read 23304 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Musclemania
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2006, 06:33:42 AM »
Hey Sami, how does it make you feel that Aliamani is licking your butt hole during squat sessions as part of his rectum saliva regimen?
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2006, 06:34:22 AM »
Sami,
Your as natural as Jay Cutler.
JAejonna
L

Amanda1

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2006, 11:43:30 AM »
Who won the overall???

How did Jamel do??
I believe Jamel came in 2nd.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2006, 12:09:10 PM »
i should have listended to all the guys who gave me the Advice Not to deal with the Big LIAR  Louis Zwick But i would love to thank them all (  ------------------------ -------------- -------------... told me too But i didn follow!!

It's not good etiquette to share the names of people who sent you warnings.  They might not want the world to know they badmouthed Lou Zwick.  Ya should delete their names man...

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2006, 12:20:42 PM »

unless it's the springtime of my senility i seem to recall it was on espn or something
whats your point it's not secret he has screwed many people on paying the bills.May lawsuits have been filed just do a search

Knows_Everything

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2006, 12:37:30 PM »
This guy Lou Zwick keeps fucking people over this is so fucked up >:( I started another thread about this guy a few weeks back, and it was removed. I think it should be brought back.. So many bbers our getting hurt by this man and his company its not right and this needs to stop.
"Money Talks"

HeartofSteel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2006, 03:09:57 PM »
It's not good etiquette to share the names of people who sent you warnings.  They might not want the world to know they badmouthed Lou Zwick.  Ya should delete their names man...

Tell me about it!

-HOS
You gotta have HeartofSteel

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2006, 04:27:38 PM »
 when i meet LOUIS ZWICK  this time for sure it will be in the COURT of LAW for my payments and i got all the papers when i can make him stand there with his head down!!!
~ The Black Smith ~

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2006, 04:28:35 PM »
when i meet him this time for sure it will be in the COURT of LAW for my payments and i got all the papers when i can make him stand there with his head down!!!

that's about all the payback you'll be getting.  that money is gone.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2006, 04:28:41 PM »
when i meet him this time for sure it will be in the COURT of LAW for my payments and i got all the papers when i can make him stand there with his head down!!!
i'm sure he's terrified. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2006, 04:29:20 PM »

Good luck in your case.

I'm sure he counts on it not being worth your time and trouble to sue.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2006, 04:35:14 PM »

thanx for the Push.... u r helping so much!!!  but i will do my best to warn every one trying to be in MM shows, coz i dont want them to end up like that..!!
~ The Black Smith ~

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2006, 06:06:29 PM »
  The True Adonis : DO u think i would do that??? even i wrote it by jok in this forum and i am afraid that the FBI will contact me :-X

Ever heard of the patriot act?

The US monitors everything that occurs on internet boards, emails and telephone calls.

You better be affraid, hope you like doing pushups and situps

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2006, 06:14:34 PM »
Oh god here we go again Musclemaniapro posting all sorts of pics of hymself , then saying that it is not cheating useing steroids in a  meant to be natural show

Blah blah blah ----- you cheated deal with it !! :(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2006, 06:16:19 PM »

I dunno if it's ironic that a man who cheated to win a contest was cheated out of his winnings.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2006, 06:19:29 PM »
I dunno if it's ironic that a man who cheated to win a contest was cheated out of his winnings                                       

KAMA !!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2006, 06:20:32 PM »
Oh god here we go again Musclemaniapro posting all sorts of pics of hymself , then saying that it is not cheating useing steroids in a s meant to be natural show

My exact thoughts :-\

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2006, 06:36:57 PM »
Exactly. This guy makes his monsy by cheating you out of his, good luck every seeing your money that he owes, you may not even want to bother getting lawyer might just put you in tilt even more.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2006, 06:39:27 PM »
Exactly. This guy makes his monsy by cheating you out of his, good luck every seeing your money that he owes, you may not even want to bother getting lawyer might just put you in tilt even more.

Sad to say, but in America, it's pretty damn hard to collect.  You'd be better off focusing that energy on earning new money.  Even if you do get a claim against Lou, there are a line of ppl in front of you and the guy doesn't seem to have much to go after.  Best advice is to chalk it up to a learning experience.  You cheated, you got cheated.  Go play in another league now.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2006, 06:59:56 PM »
Even if you do get a claim against Lou, there are a line of ppl in front of you and the guy doesn't seem to have much to go after.

Sadly, that's 100% correct. 

Zwick and the entire Musclemania/Fitness America organization should be exposed for the fraudsters they are, however.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2006, 07:09:14 PM »
The whole natural movement should be exposed for the frauds that they are !!!

No disrespect intended to those whom are truly natural and where just looking for a even playing field to compete in !! Sadly the promoters and the organisers of these contests and organisations don't give a shit , and only wanted to make money and not protect the integrity of the athlete !!

irejistirred4deena

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2006, 08:35:32 PM »
Everybody applauds the few (one) pros that are ballsy enough to speak honestly about the IFBB (Lee) but when a champion from another organization (arguably the second biggest in the world?) exposes his organization for the sham it is he gets hammered for it?  At least he's got the balls to come forward and speak the truth on what it takes to make it to the top in the Musclemania federation - not hiding behind a screen name but with his name and career on the line.  If a "natural" organization is a sham it should be exposed to allow the guys that are actually clean to compete somewhere else on a level playing field.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2006, 09:04:00 PM »
   Everybody applauds the few (one) pros that are ballsy enough to speak honestly about the IFBB (Lee) but when a champion from another organization (arguably the second biggest in the world?) exposes his organization for the sham it is he gets hammered for it?  At least he's got the balls to come forward and speak the truth on what it takes to make it to the top in the Musclemania federation - not hiding behind a screen name but with his name and career on the line.  If a "natural" organization is a sham it should be exposed to allow the guys that are actually clean to compete somewhere else on a level playing field.             

The thing is irejistirred4denna, this guy musclemania pro came on this board a while ago and claimed to be totally natural , that was to he was exposed, then he refused to see any thing wrong in his stance of cheating to win the show and thus got burnt big time here !!!!

You do your self no favours trying to find a angle to defend his actions , bottom line is he entered a natural show whilst using steroid's, there is no Honour in that , and saying that he has exposed the federations for what they are is also a miss quote, as all knew and know that they are , all he has done is 1 highlight the fact and 2 expose himself !!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2006, 09:04:48 PM »
At least he's got the balls to come forward and speak the truth on what it takes to make it to the top in the Musclemania federation

let me rant one more time

What is it with everyone needing to slap the word "federation" onto anything relating to bodybuilding?

The Pro IFBB is not a federation. 

The NPC is not a federation.

Musclemania is not a federation.

Federation is defined as "an organization or group within which smaller divisions have some degree of internal autonomy"

The AAU was a federation.  You joined a local chapter.  You were a member of that chapter.  If you moved, you had to transfer your membership to your new local chapter.  The local chapter had elected officers and regular meetings.  The local chapter was a member of a district and/or a region and finally a member of the national organization.

The amateur IFBB may be a federation, in that each country has it's own org which is a member of the international IFBB.   

The only way the NPC is a federation is if it's a federation of contest promoters.  For the athletes, there is no local autonomy.  Your membership is not to a local chapter.

Musclemania is a privately held corporation. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2006, 09:07:34 PM »
The thing is irejistirred4denna, this guy musclemania pro came on this board a while ago and claimed to be totally natural , that was to he was exposed, then he refused to see any thing wrong in his stance of cheating to win the show and thus got burnt big time here !!!!

You do your self no favours trying to find a angle to defend his actions , bottom line is he entered a natural show whilst using steroid's, there is no Honour in that , and saying that he has exposed the federations for what they are is also a miss quote, as all knew and know that they are , all he has done is 1 highlight the fact and 2 expose himself !!

Yeah, he and alimani had a good laugh, joking about the ways they outsmarted the rules.  My guess is that even if Lou-sy does slowly pay off the class winners, he will get to you LAST, as you're the only one who went on getbig.com and bragged about cheating.