Author Topic: Kevin Nee  (Read 11399 times)

body88

Kevin Nee
« on: May 07, 2006, 06:19:39 AM »
 I saw Kevin Nee ( kid on MTV's I want the perfect body 2 strongman) at 20 years old take 5th place in a WSM qualifier... The kid is 20 years old at 6'3 260 visable abs  and every bit as strong as most the guys he was competing against. The fingers event fucked him. But he also placed ahead of the former WSM  Bergmanus in a few events. The kid has some serious serious potential. The only thing holding him back was his age. When he is 24 25 he will be WSM bet on it.  Great attitude also very gracious. Crazy strong for 20 years old. Took second in the atlas stones and 2nd in the event where they hold the two colums.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Kevin Knee
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 06:31:22 AM »
ALL those dudes are freaks!! Amazing how strong they are.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 08:07:14 AM »
i think his name is Kevin Kee and i think his lifts are something like 415 bench and 585 squat and deadlift, decent numbers but weak for a WSM competitor, he'd get killed against the top dogs.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

body88

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 12:02:47 PM »
i think his name is Kevin Kee and i think his lifts are something like 415 bench and 585 squat and deadlift, decent numbers but weak for a WSM competitor, he'd get killed against the top dogs.

Dont know the spelling on his name. He is 20 and from MA. He took second in 2 events atlas stones/colum hold. Which he beat 2 of the 3 guys that made it to the WSM finals. The kids 20 years old. Not to mention he stayed on par with all the guys in all events besides the fingers. Kaz was interviewing him and  he talked like a true champ. The kids 6'3 260 ripped up at 20 just missing the WSM finals :: As for the top guys Id say former wsm Bergmanus is pretty decent.

It was on tv.

BS Nutrition

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 02:28:19 PM »
Kevin is sick!  We support Kevin 100%!  He is closing in on a 800lb dead.  The 2005 strongman was on ESPN2 lastnight...gota love it.  One thing about him is he is humble.  He is greatful to have the oportunity to compete with all the big guys.  www.bodyshoppenutrition.com, we are in the middle of revamping our site but you get the idea. 

body88

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 07:32:43 PM »
Kevin is a monster!!! He has Bostons support!!! How could I get in contact with him? It would be great to get him to post here.

BS Nutrition

• Getbig I
Re: Kevin Nee
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 08:55:52 PM »
Body88,

He posts on my forum.  He has his own section, but its pretty new.  Glad to hear another east coaster supports him!  Check it out!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2006, 10:48:58 PM »
It's great to see an American and especially a kid out of Boston do what he's done. The lean strong look is in for WSM. It will be awhile before he or anybody can challenge Marius but he's got as good a shot as anybody. All the support in the world.
L

body88

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2006, 11:30:24 PM »
Body88,

He posts on my forum.  He has his own section, but its pretty new.  Glad to hear another east coaster supports him!  Check it out!

Cool bro I will def check it out. let him know he would have alot of people interested in him posting here. Ron would hook him up with blue stars since he is a pro. That status comes with some cool features.....

body88

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2006, 11:30:59 PM »
It's great to see an American and especially a kid out of Boston do what he's done. The lean strong look is in for WSM. It will be awhile before he or anybody can challenge Marius but he's got as good a shot as anybody. All the support in the world.

Lean and mean!!!!!!!!

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2006, 06:33:47 AM »
any pics of this guy? ???

BS Nutrition

• Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2006, 06:45:46 AM »
I put the word out there.  I like this forum, great guys.  Anybody from the upstate NY area? 

body88

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2006, 12:12:13 PM »
I am from Boston but there are a few New Yorkers on here. If Kevin decidedes to post let me know so I can pm Ron and he can give him his pro features and stars.....

BS Nutrition

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2006, 12:46:48 PM »
Thanks bro,
Hes got finals this week, so hes pretty strapped for time right now.  Much appreciated.

kevin nee

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2006, 08:38:14 PM »
hey guys, thanks for all the kind words, i truly appreciate the support, i cant even begin to tell you how much it helps....especially being an underdog.  my buddy mike over at bodyshoppenutrition.com sent me this way and i am looking foward to posting and reading on this board.

kev nee

kevin nee

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2006, 08:42:09 PM »

actually my lifts are 490 bench (no suit), 785 dead (no suit no straps), and a 655 squat (only belt) 745 squat ( with suit).  maybe i did get killed at worlds this year but i thought i did fairly well being only 20 and outweighed by about an average of 30-40 pounds.  hopefully i will just continue to get better and maybe someday bring home the title to the U.S.  just wanna make you guys proud!!!!

P.S.  its Kevin Nee

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2006, 11:29:21 PM »
Hey bud, get some pics up for all the people who missed the MTV special and your WSM appearance. I hope you stick around and post, there are some "fragile' ego's here who'll turn on ya in minute. Good luck on your next comp. I'm assuming your trying to qual for the 06' and hope to see you on ESPN.
L

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2006, 07:34:11 AM »
Good to have you here Kevin! It's nice to see someone young and lean up there swinging with the big boys. Good luck man.

8)

body88

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2006, 09:51:13 AM »
actually my lifts are 490 bench (no suit), 785 dead (no suit no straps), and a 655 squat (only belt) 745 squat ( with suit).  maybe i did get killed at worlds this year but i thought i did fairly well being only 20 and outweighed by about an average of 30-40 pounds.  hopefully i will just continue to get better and maybe someday bring home the title to the U.S.  just wanna make you guys proud!!!!

P.S.  its Kevin Nee

Whats up Kevin. I started a thread down on the mods board to have Ron give you pro status on the board. Shoot him a PM about the details. Where are you from in Mass. I am out in Boston but I had thought you said you were from Andover on that MTV show. I know alot of people from out there. I am 24 so maybe you know a few off them if that is youre home town lol. Good to have ya posting!

RobertForbes

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2006, 03:35:58 PM »
Kevin Nee, cool! :o

I come from Scotland and i'm a huge fan. I saw you on TV and was amazed at how strong you were at such a young age.

ww.strength-oldschool.com

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2006, 07:01:27 PM »

P.S.  its Kevin Nee

Hey Kev,

Do you know Nick from Las Vegas?  Also, have you benched with a single ply shirt on and if so how much have you done?  I am real curious as to know how much the single ply shirt helps. 

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2009, 12:09:26 PM »
kevin is pacing himself...2 posts every two years. ;D
DAWG