Author Topic: I'm the getbig BODYWEIGHT STRENGTH CHAMPION  (Read 7649 times)

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: I'm the getbig BODYWEIGHT STRENGTH CHAMPION
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2006, 08:59:00 AM »
Goudy: Sorry but I'm not too swift, and a little thick, when it comes to math or am I not understanding your post & numbers. The 410 dip & 320 chin, would that be weight added onto the body during the lift(s)? Or would that be including your bwt (220lbs) to form a combined weight overall. Example; dip 410= bwt 220 with 190lbs strapped on? If that 410 is a true added weight than you must use a lifting harness with a plate stacking rack for dips & chins. And you certainly are much stronger than the late, great Pat Casey and even Marvin Eder, both known for their dipping strength.

A couple of guy's I've known have done in the low 300's (weight added) range for dips in workouts. And some others in the 180- 200 lb range with chins for workout reps. In any case these guy's weighted in the 270-300 bwt range. Anyway, just wondering. Good Luck.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: I'm the getbig BODYWEIGHT STRENGTH CHAMPION
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2006, 02:07:38 PM »
Marvin eder is an idol of mine. No the weight is my bodyweight included. I believe that the WR is a 634lb dip, 434added pounds.

i really do want to at least get into the 300lbs added weight in dips. would be a great achievement. unfortunately at tehn min ill make do and keep plugging away. same is for dips. approx 220lbs added so maybe 100sh added lbs for chins.